The Education Forum

Where's Ruth's couch?

In the upper photo, taken after the assassination, we see Ruth, Marina and Mrs. M. Oswald having a conversation.

The upper photo also appears to depict the couch on the east wall of the Paine's living room.  Yes or No?

What say you?

RuthMargMarina1.jpg

ce430.jpg

Edited by Chris Newton

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Chris Newton said:

In the upper photo, taken after the assassination, we see Ruth, Marina and Mrs. M. Oswald having a conversation.

The upper photo also appears to depict the couch on the east wall of the Paine's living room.  Yes or No?

What say you?

RuthMargMarina1.jpg

ce430.jpg

I think it's along the north wall.

Maybe placed there so people sitting on it would have a nice view of the front yard and street through the big window in the south wall.

Sorry dude.  You asked.

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

3 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

I think it's along the north wall.

There's no kitchen door. It's already been testified that someone standing at the front door would see right into the kitchen area and could observe the back door.  If there is no physical door between the kitchen and the living areas then the only door that could be is the on the east wall that leads from the living room to the bedroom corridor. Show me one picture of a kitchen door, even in the extant museum.

That picture was taken on 11/23 by Life Photographer Alan Grant.

http://www.allangrant.com/oswaldstory.htm

1 minute ago, Chris Newton said:

There's no kitchen door. It's already been testified that someone standing at the front door would see right into the kitchen area and could observe the back door.  If there is no physical door between the kitchen and the living areas then the only door that could be is the on the east wall that leads from the living room to the bedroom corridor. Show me one picture of a kitchen door, even in the extant museum.

That picture was taken on 11/23 by Life Photographer Alan Grant.

http://www.allangrant.com/oswaldstory.htm

Dude, (lol)

That wooden-looking door in the photo could be be the door to the kitchen if you consider the possibility that the photographer was about where the "M" in "LIVING ROOM" is when he took the photo.

--  Tommy :sun

Just now, Thomas Graves said:

could be be the door to the kitchen

There is NO wooden door to the kitchen, there is a door on the east wall that leads to the bedroom corridor. 

Do you know what the inside of the kitchen looks like?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1yg261kpwdya5t/1920px-Ruth_Paine_Kitchen.JPG?dl=0

1 minute ago, Chris Newton said:

There is NO wooden door to the kitchen, there is a door on the east wall that leads to the bedroom corridor. 

Do you know what the inside of the kitchen looks like?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1yg261kpwdya5t/1920px-Ruth_Paine_Kitchen.JPG?dl=0

Nope.  Never BEEN there.  

Edited by Thomas Graves

...over Ruth Paine's right shoulder (on the left edge of the photo) is a piece of furniture that could be the "small desk secretary" on top of which Ruth Paine found Oswald's rough draft of the Russian Embassy Letter. The desk secretary is, in fact, right where she testified that it was when she found that rough draft, on the north wall of the living room.

I'll buy dinner for anyone that can produce a photo or a description under oath of a door between the Paine kitchen and the Paine living room. It does not exist.

That means that the couch and little secretary desk were in the same position on 11/9, 11/10 and 11/23.

2 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

...over Ruth Paine's right shoulder (on the left edge of the photo) is a piece of furniture that could be the "small desk secretary" on top of which Ruth Paine found Oswald's rough draft of the Russian Embassy Letter. The desk secretary is, in fact, right where she testified that it was when she found that rough draft, on the north wall of the living room.

I'll buy dinner for anyone that can produce a photo or a description under oath of a door between the Paine kitchen and the Paine living room. It does not exist.

That means that the couch and little secretary desk were in the same position on 11/9, 11/10 and 11/23.

Dude (lol),

Why then this thread?  Sounds like you've already made your mind up.

(lol)

Your buddy,

--  Tommy Thomas Tom :sun

tommyomochain@gmail.com

PS  Still waiting for Bill Simpich's response to my latest PM to him ...

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sounds like you've already made your mind up.

This is a HUGE deal.

Prove me wrong... that the picture taken on 11/23 does not depict two Oswald women sitting on the couch on the east wall.

3 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

Ruth Paine's testimony, WC Volume IX:

north wall.jpg

Chris,

I think you've just solved the case.

Kinda like I did when I showed that Neck Scratcher was probably Morales, and basically only Trejo agreed.

Simpich too a quick look at the video and ended up looking at the wrong guy (the guy wearing a grayish suit and carrying some kind of package) instead!

Frustrating, I know.

So I commiserate with you.

But congratulations!

That dirty rat Ruthie done the deed!

--  Tommy  Thomas Tom Toomy :sun

Just now, Thomas Graves said:

I think you've just solved the case.

Perjury. At least three times, in reference to two incidents in her testimony, the letter and the police arrival at 2515 on the day of the assassination.

2 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

Perjury. At least three times, in reference to two incidents in her testimony, the letter and the police arrival at 2515 on the day of the assassination.

"Lock her up!  Lock her up!  Lock her up!  Lock her ......."

--  Tommy  Thomas Tom Toomy (that last one was a "typo", I swear) :sun

Edit:  tommyomochain@gmail.com

Edited by Thomas Graves

Chris, a couple of questions about the kitchen photo you posted a link to:

Could the doorway on the right be a sliding pocket door? It looks like the molding on the top might have a recess containing the hanging bracket. It also appears that the vertical molding might be revealing a pocket door. Do you think the lamp on the right in this photo is the same lamp we see in the living room photo in your first post.? Also, are we seeing a man’s legs and shoes next to Marina in this living room photo?