The Education Forum

The latest from Ruth Paine

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will still consider that phone call between her and her husband Michael that was monitored where one said to other "we both know who's responsible" as very suspicious.

I wish I could personally ask Ms. Paine about that phone call and if she remembers it and exactly what was meant by that statement, who said this to who and what day it was shared.

I would also like to know exactly what Ruth Paines sister did in her job duties ; who she worked for etc.

And Michael Paine. His interest in Lee Oswald seems out of place and his interest in extreme political groups also.

7 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Will still consider that phone call between her and her husband Michael that was monitored where one said to other "we both know who's responsible" as very suspicious.

I wish I could personally ask Ms. Paine about that phone call and if she remembers it and exactly what was meant by that statement, who said this to who and what day it was shared.

I would also like to know exactly what Ruth Paines sister did in her job duties ; who she worked for etc.

And Michael Paine. His interest in Lee Oswald seems out of place and his interest in extreme political groups also.

Did either of them like LBJ?  Could they have both thought that he was behind it?

It does seem to suggest they thought it was Oswald, though, imho.

--  Tommy  :sun

44 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

They, Ruth and Michael,  already denied that the phone call ever happened under oath in WC testimony.

They weren't pressed on it because the assumption is that it would reveal "sources and methods".

The real question is when was the "tap" installed and if it was there before the assassination why has it's "take" been concealed.

I agree Tommy and Chris.

I  think they felt it was LBJ also.

I also believe the phone call and the " we both know who is responsible " comment took place.

The comment "we both know who is responsible" suggests that they have a best guess. That is the point of making the call. It is "evidence", albeit planted evidence, that they did not have intimate, actual, factual, first-hand knowledge. An actual perp would never say that. So, yes, I am saying that the admission that they "both know who is responsible" is a clever cover; it's fake, manufactured "evidence" that they didn't know first hand and were not involved.

This has always been my take upon reading that testimony.

Cheers,

Michael

Edit*****'Jeff Cater's later post explains, I believe, that their is no testimony of the call. I guess I based my "take" on the rumors and later accounts of the call that he references.

Edited by Michael Clark

15 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

What makes you guys think that the Paine's believed LBJ to be behind "it"? 

My take is that the Paines figured out that Ruth's CIA handler had used her to facilitate the assassin in the CIA's plot against JFK. (Not anything to do with LBJ.)

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

My take is that the Paines figured out that Ruth's CIA handler had used her to facilitate the assassin in the CIA's plot against JFK. (Not anything to do with LBJ.)

Sandy, are you referring to George DeMorhenschildts?

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:46 PM, Chris Newton said:

They, Ruth and Michael,  already denied that the phone call ever happened under oath in WC testimony.

They weren't pressed on it because the assumption is that it would reveal "sources and methods".

The real question is when was the "tap" installed and if it was there before the assassination why has it's "take" been concealed.

Chris,

Not quite.  They were not asked directly about it, so they didn't answer directly about it.  That's not the same as a "denial."   You're correct that they weren't pressed about it.  This is probably because the phone tap was obtained illegally, and the WC would have to go into that.  They didn't want to.

In a phone conversation with me in December 2015, however, Ruth Paine admitted that this phone conversation actually happened -- although not exactly as transcribed.  Ruth's big problem was that she was never allowed to face her accuser.   Nobody took responsibility for tapping her telephone.

Ruth did admit that one phrase, "We both know who's responsible."   So I asked her what she meant.  "Who was responsible?"

Ruth replied, "We meant it generically -- the same ones who published the WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK" handbill, along with the "WELCOME, MISTER KENNEDY, TO DALLAS" black-bordered ad in the Dallas Morning News."

That answers the question for me.  

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul, I am not disbelieving of Ruth Paine's answer to your question as to what her and her husband meant by one of them saying "We both know who's responsible."

I think most Americans on 11,22,1963 knew something about the extreme right wing and JFK hating mentality of the most powerful and wealthy of Texas and who lived in the Dallas area.  Also the JFK hating race mind set in many Southern cities such as Dallas. 

Who wouldn't suspect someone in JFK's murder who would go so far in their hatred to pay for and distribute something as inflammatory as those JFK "Wanted For Treason" flyers and newspaper ads?

Most adult Americans knew JFK was hated "rabidly" all across America but especially the South for his stance on the race issue.

It's important to know however that Ruth Paine did acknowledge the call and the "we both know who's responsible" statement made in this.

Edited by Joe Bauer

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Nobody took responsibility for tapping her telephone.

The list of "people" that could do a "black bag job" on a residence in Irving, TX, in 1963, is a very short list.

4 hours ago, Chris Newton said:

The list of "people" that could do a "black bag job" on a residence in Irving, TX, in 1963, is a very short list.

Chris,

I agree.  It would have taken the FBI a short time to figure it out -- but IMHO it would have pointed back to Dallas FBI agent James Hosty, who was tracking Oswald in 1963 -- and Hoover didn't want to go there.

Also, the WC didn't want to go there.  The WC didn't press the Paines for this phone call and statement because the US Government itself had dirty hands in the wire tap.   So, they let it pass.

After all -- they got their answer -- the Paines were clueless about the real JFK killers.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 5/17/2017 at 8:11 PM, Dan Doyle said:

The high priestess of the LNers,  Ruth Paine,  speaks out and nothing much has changed.

from the local newspaper in Santa Rosa, Ca. May 17, 2017

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/7003986-181/smith-finding-strange-bedfellows-among

Dan,

Thanks for sharing the article.  The irony of this underhanded little piece is clearly seen in this text:

“I hate having truth besmirched,” she told the several dozen Friends House residents...

She said to her fellow Friends House residents, “Did you know I worked for the CIA?”

The author let that final sentence stand on its own, which turned Ruth's sarcastic remark into something ambiguous.

Well -- what do you expect from a small-minded writer?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo