The Education Forum

This Is My Final Post To Paul Trejo

[Moved here from the "Does Lifton's Best Evidence..." thread]

Dear Paul,

You're funnier that Kellyanne Conway ever was. IMHO, you missed your calling, dude  -- Counselor to the President ..... or ..... Stand Up Comedy.  

You remind me of that line by the Dean Andrews character in JFK:  "[Trejo's] on you like the plague, man."

I think the other members of the forum can see through your IMHO specious arguments just as easily as I can.

I'm not going to "debate" you any more. On anything. It's like banging my head against a wall and it's frustrating as hell.  Doesn't feel all that good, either.

You are THE CONSUMMATE MASTER when it comes to cherry-picking "supportive" facts, and either grossly "spinning" those which you perceive to be damaging to your IMHO crummy little "CT", or, more often, disregarding them altogether no matter how many times your opponent throws them in your face. You remind me of what they tried to teach me in Law School.  The problem is, you don't tell half of the truth of the half you're expected to tell.  It's mostly smoke and mirrors.  IMHO.

You're very adept at changing the subject when you find yourself in an embarrassing "position".  Which is quite often, isn't it.  (You never did answer my question:  "How tall would you like LHO to be?")

You are nonpareil when it comes to creating Straw Man Arguments, using tautological "reasoning", and twisting established facts and other peoples' words to ostensibly suit your own purposes. IMHO.

You, the En Masse Alterationists, and the Harvey and Lee "High Priests and Sacred-Chorus Members of the Ridiculously Paranoiac" cause immeasurable damage and obstruction to sober, serious-minded JFK Assassination study and research here.

Like I said, "In my humble opinion.".

--  Tommy :sun

PS  How many adherents to your IMHO crummy little "CT" do you figure you have here, Paul?  "Lots and lots, Tommy, but I guess they're just too embarrassed to 'come out of the pantry,' so-to-speak, and admit it"

What do I expect now?  

A snide response from Paul Trejo.

Oh well, I suppose I deserve it.

Comments anyone?

Edited by Thomas Graves

7 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

[Moved here from the "Does Lifton's Best Evidence..." thread]

Dear Paul,

You're funnier that Kellyanne Conway ..........

What do I expect now?  

A snide response from Paul Trejo.

Oh well, I suppose I deserve it.

Comments anyone?

Tommy,

How do I go-about getting a "Final Post to Michael Clark" thingy?

Cheers,

Michael

Tommy,

You've had a few good threads over the years here, Tommy.   I'll give you that.

Your thread, "If Oswald was an Intelligence Agent, then how did he become a Patsy?" was excellent.

Also, your thread, "David Morales the Neck-scratcher," also turned out to be excellent.

Aside from that, however, your obsession with Nikolai Leonov is a little bit silly. 

Also, some here don't even know what your CT is -- are you trying to blame the KGB for the JFK assassination?   Then why not just come right out and say it?

Ultimately, however, I don't believe you.  You'll be replying to my posts again before long.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

12 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

You, the En Masse Alterationists, and the Harvey and Lee "High Priests and Sacred Chorus Members" cause immeasurable damage and obstruction to sober, serious-minded JFK Assassination study and research here.

Like I said, "In my humble opinion.".

"immeasurable damage"

Discussing the interpretation of source evidence "causes" the damage you speak of Tommy?  You have such little faith in people's ability to come to their own conclusions, make their own decisions... without your valuable insights and advice?  

Yeah, I'm with Michael... how do I get on your ignore list as well... from my POV your repetitive attempts at wit, your lack of insight and refusal to explore that which you have yet to understand puts you a close 2nd to Mr. T here.

I've been thru the arguments you copy/paste from others and they remain lacking and unconvincing.  (That adults can't simply count to 200 is amazing.)

You take no chances, offer nothing from your own effort and are always first in line to critique the work of others with so little work or experience to your own credit.

"Comments?"  I agree with you Tommy.  Mr. T here checks virtually all the COINTELPRO tactic boxes.   He, like an old timer I used to deal with here, is simply in it for the sh!ts and giggles knowing full well what he offers is worthless to anyone spending any amount of time here....  

Curious though Tommy, 
Since when did you become the conscience of the forum members - so much so that you decide what is and isn't valuable, serious, or sober as you frantically hope one of your buddies can supply you with some ammunition that doesn't fall flat on its face in rebuttal to the H&L evidence?

Doesn't dawn on you that we're getting weary of all the whining you do on these threads about all the topics you disagree with or don't understand...

Keep cursing the darkness Tommy...  I and others will leave the light on for you - all you need do is find your way... and take off the blinders.

:sun

7 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Tommy,

How do I go-about getting a "Final Post to Michael Clark" thingy?

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

I thought you told me, in so many cryptic words, that you were told by a moderator not to try to communicate with me any more on this forum, or words to that effect.  Not that I requested that or anything, because I didn't.

So .... What The Fudge?

I mean, did I misinterpret what you said?

--  Thomas :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

2 hours ago, David Josephs said:

"immeasurable damage"

Discussing the interpretation of source evidence "causes" the damage you speak of Tommy?  You have such little faith in people's ability to come to their own conclusions, make their own decisions... without your valuable insights and advice?  

Yeah, I'm with Michael... how do I get on your ignore list as well... from my POV your repetitive attempts at wit, your lack of insight and refusal to explore that which you have yet to understand puts you a close 2nd to Mr. T here.

I've been thru the arguments you copy/paste from others and they remain lacking and unconvincing.  (That adults can't simply count to 200 is amazing.)

You take no chances, offer nothing from your own effort and are always first in line to critique the work of others with so little work or experience to your own credit.

"Comments?"  I agree with you Tommy.  Mr. T here checks virtually all the COINTELPRO tactic boxes.   He, like an old timer I used to deal with here, is simply in it for the sh!ts and giggles knowing full well what he offers is worthless to anyone spending any amount of time here....  

Curious though Tommy, 
Since when did you become the conscience of the forum members - so much so that you decide what is and isn't valuable, serious, or sober as you frantically hope one of your buddies can supply you with some ammunition that doesn't fall flat on its face in rebuttal to the H&L evidence?

Doesn't dawn on you that we're getting weary of all the whining you do on these threads about all the topics you disagree with or don't understand...

Keep cursing the darkness Tommy...  I and others will leave the light on for you - all you need do is find your way... and take off the blinders.

:sun

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for the input.

I like your work on Lee Harvey Oswald's non-visit to Mexico, btw, because I'm starting to think he didn't go there myself.

I've only just started reading it, though, so "we shall see".

Have a nice day!

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for the input.

I like your work on Lee Harvey Oswald's non-visit to Mexico, btw, because I'm starting to think he didn't go there myself.

I've only just started reading it, though, so "we shall see".

Have a nice day!

Joseph(s) is my last name...  better than the "Jacobs" I get from time to time... B)

Thanks for the compliment Tommy.  And as usual, I'm sure you'll find areas where I've err'd - that would be greatly appreciated since from my knowledge there are no other deep dives related to the travel to and from MC - I'd like to turn the 6 chapters into a coherent book...  Oswald in Dallas at the end of the MC time period, the Odio story and the lack of authentic evidence for his being in MC led me to conclude Oswald was doing his left wing / right wing group infiltration work for the FBI at the time so the CIA knew it could use Oswald's name and not worry about the FBI contradicting them now that Oswald was the assassination's only possible shooter.

Mexico City was one of my first writing projects which grew from a small paper on the forged Hotel registry & FM-8 Visa to encompass 2000 Mexico City documents (which I saved and named in chronological order - completely changes how you think of a topic when you have the timely contextual content side by side).

If you thought my posts are hard to follow, this early work is loaded with data and though provoking ideas, but is probably not as organized as it could have been...  I'll be editing it, updating it and publishing it as I get to it.

I hope it provides some of what you're looking for Tommy....  

DJ

16 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Joseph(s) is my last name...  better than the "Jacobs" I get from time to time... B)

Thanks for the compliment Tommy.  And as usual, I'm sure you'll find areas where I've err'd - that would be greatly appreciated since from my knowledge there are no other deep dives related to the travel to and from MC - I'd like to turn the 6 chapters into a coherent book...  Oswald in Dallas at the end of the MC time period, the Odio story and the lack of authentic evidence for his being in MC led me to conclude Oswald was doing his left wing / right wing group infiltration work for the FBI at the time so the CIA knew it could use Oswald's name and not worry about the FBI contradicting them now that Oswald was the assassination's only possible shooter.

Mexico City was one of my first writing projects which grew from a small paper on the forged Hotel registry & FM-8 Visa to encompass 2000 Mexico City documents (which I saved and named in chronological order - completely changes how you think of a topic when you have the timely contextual content side by side).

If you thought my posts are hard to follow, this early work is loaded with data and though provoking ideas, but is probably not as organized as it could have been...  I'll be editing it, updating it and publishing it as I get to it.

I hope it provides some of what you're looking for Tommy....  

DJ

David,

Sorry I got your name wrong --  again.  It never is intentional, believe it or not.

Anecdote: I respect the potential for goodness in all individual human beings so much (and realize that by not doing so I demean myself more than I demean them) that I even spell Trump's name with an upper-case "T".  (lol)

Thanks for the conciliatory post.

No real worries Tommy...  I know it's not on purpose....  

As for H&L... 

Theories not withstanding, which bits of evidence supporting H&L bothers you the most?

I'd prefer we don't discuss what Armstrong speculates upon...  Can we just stick with the evidence available to us?

All the reading and research I've done in these areas leads me to understand that there's virtually nothing under the sun which can be conceived that has not been tried, so I stop asking WHY - human beings are some depraved MF's - those with power revel in messing with the lives of others...

I'd also prefer we dropped the incredulity... just because something sounds far -fetched or strange by our standards does not mean it is not possible or has not already been done or tried.  

As for Trump - Never believe anything until it has been officially denied

Try watching the news with that understanding and it's amazing how clear everything becomes....

"Any collusion with the Russians?"  
"No. No. Next Question"

:cheers

26 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

No real worries Tommy...  I know it's not on purpose....  

As for H&L... 

Theories not withstanding, which bits of evidence supporting H&L bothers you the most?

I'd prefer we don't discuss what Armstrong speculates upon...  Can we just stick with the evidence available to us?

All the reading and research I've done in these areas leads me to understand that there's virtually nothing under the sun which can be conceived that has not been tried, so I stop asking WHY - human beings are some depraved MF's - those with power revel in messing with the lives of others...

I'd also prefer we dropped the incredulity... just because something sounds far -fetched or strange by our standards does not mean it is not possible or has not already been done or tried.  

As for Trump - Never believe anything until it has been officially denied

Try watching the news with that understanding and it's amazing how clear everything becomes....

"Any collusion with the Russians?"  
"No. No. Next Question"

:cheers

Dear David,

I'm not going to get into H & L again with you or anyone else.  I've already stated my beliefs on the subject matter, and anyone who's interested on my "take" can do a JFK Assassination Debate forum "search" on it and find some of my posts on the H & L theory if they so desire.  "End of conversation" -- on H & L.

So please, don't even try to go there, or "goad" me on "the subject matter".

But I still hope that you have a nice day!

Sorry you thought that was a goad...  not my intent.

Sounded like you wanted to have a conversation.. again, no worries.

Hope you find something that sparks passion

DJ

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Sorry you thought that was a goad...  not my intent.

Sounded like you wanted to have a conversation.. again, no worries.

Hope you find something that sparks passion

DJ

David,

Did I imply that you were goading me in that post, or did you kinda infer it?

I mean I mean I mean ... Did I say "If you continue to goad me ..." or something like that made you react, .....well .... just a teensy-weensy bit defensively in your reply?

(lol)

Carry on David, and "Have A Nice Day," Gosh darn It

Oh yeah, I've already explicitly implied that a couple of times, haven't I.

PS  My passion right now is seeing that our nation survives the chaos it's in right now, and that insuring that Putin takes his Russian "regulars" and Chechen, etc, mercenaries out of my Grandmother's homeland, and that he give Crimea back to said country. Ukraine. It's in Europe.  (sarcasm) No, I'm not talking about those nice pro-Russia Ukrainians who were living in Donbas before 2014.  As far as I'm concerned, they can stay if they promise to behave themselves.  (lol)

FWIW, Here's a website that is a "Least-Biased" news source with "High" factual reporting to mediabiasfact.com : https://bellingcat.com  

For articles on Donbas and Crimea, click on the "U.K. & Europe" box near the top of the page, or at least used to be (haven't been there in while - they may have change the format.)

Ciao!

Edited by Thomas Graves

David,

I mean I mean I mean ... Did I say "If you continue to goad me ..." or something like that that made you react, .....well .... just a teensey -weensy bit defensively in your reply?

(lol)

Carry on David, and "Have A Nice Day,"

Gosh darn it.

Oh yeah, I've already rather explicitly implied that a couple of times, haven't I?  Hmm.

PS  My passion right now is seeing that our nation survives the chaos it's in right now, and that insuring that Putin takes his Russian "regulars" and Chechen, etc, mercenaries out of my Grandmother's homeland, and that he give Crimea back to said country.  Ukraine.  It's in Europe.  (sarcasm)  No, I'm not talking about those nice pro-Russia Ukrainians who were living in Donbas before 2014.  As far as I'm concerned, they can stay if they promise to behave themselves.  (lol)

FWIW, Here's a website that is a "Least-Biased" news source with "High" factual reporting to mediabiasfact.com : https://bellingcat.com  

For articles on Donbas and Crimea, click on the "U.K. & Europe" box near the top of the page, or at least used to be (haven't been there in while - they may have change the format.)

Ciao!

highlighted colorized and bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

David,

I mean I mean I mean ... Did I say "If you continue to goad me ..." or something like that made you react, .....well .... just a teensy-weensy bit defensively in your reply?

(lol)

Carry on David, and "Have A Nice Day," God Damn It

Oh yeah, I've already explicitly implied that a couple of times, haven't I.

PS  My passion right now is seeing that our nation survives the chaos it's in right now, and that insuring that Putin takes his Russian "regulars" and Chechen, etc, mercenaries out of my Grandmother's homeland, and that he give Crimea back to said country. Ukraine. It's in Europe.  (sarcasm) No, I'm not talking about those nice pro-Russia Ukrainians who were living in Donbas before 2014.  As far as I'm concerned, they can stay if they promise to behave themselves.  (lol)

Ciao!

Tommy - I spent the last hour looking on Bellingcat.com, and trying to fact check, and assess the credibility of the journalists. It ain't easy to do. What is the reason that you think they are trustworthy?