The Education Forum

Steven Greer's Latest UFO/ET Disclosure Effort

Hi:

Over the past couple of days, I have been reading Steven Greer’s latest book, Unacknowledged, which is a companion to the movie of the same name, which I have not seen, but probably will someday.  Where to start?  We obviously have a great deal in common (more than I may ever be able to publicly disclose), and my effort has been compared to his regularly, but I am doing something different.  

I guess that I could start at the beginning.  In this book and Greer’s previous one, he used Brian O to introduce it.  Brian’s intro to Unacknowledged was written in 2005, and as I looked at Brian’s foreword to Greer’s Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge, I see that it is the same introduction, which is one of the problems with Greer’s latest, as it largely recycles information that Greer’s readers have seen before.  As such, his book breaks little new ground.  It is largely a refashioning of previous testimony and evidence from his Disclosure Project days.  However, given the importance of the subject matter – the most important on Earth today – I readily forgive the derivative nature of his latest.  

To briefly summarize the gist of Unacknowledged, it is about the ET presence and the repression of that information, in what is history’s greatest cover-up.  It is conjoined with the free energy cover-up.  If one comes out, the other will not be far behind, which is what the global elite fear the most.

This is going to take more than one post to cover.  For starters, Greer’s work presents the most credible body of UFO/ET related work that I know of.  Ed Mitchell co-chaired those 1997 secret Congressional hearings, and one interesting aspect of Unacknowledged was that Greer alleged that while the Apollo Moon landings indeed occurred, Apollo 11’s flag-planting was filmed on Earth, in order to have something to show Earth’s masses if ETs came and spoiled the party.  I just re-watched that flag-planting sequence in my Apollo 11 materials here at home, and I never found the “waving in the breeze” allegations of faked footage to be persuasive, but Greer’s allegation was one more piece of evidence for why Brian made the public statements that he did.  That said, the Apollo 11 footage was of such poor quality that allegations of it all happening on a sound stage in New York are not easily dismissed.

One of the more interesting pieces of testimony is Daniel Sheehan’s, who is one of the most famous public interest attorneys in the USA.  I was a spectator and supporter when his Christic Institute was wiped out by a CIA-asset judge.  Sheehan was drawn into the UFO/ET situation by Jimmy Carter’s attempts to declassify the issue, after then-head of the CIA, George Bush the First, rebuffed Carter’s attempts to obtain the CIA’s documents on the issue.  Sheehan was Chief Counsel for the Jesuit Order in the USA when he was contacted by an American official who asked for his help with Carter’s declassification effort.  Sheehan asked for access to the Vatican’s archives on UFOs and ETs, and was rebuffed twice.  The Vatican’s response was not that it did not have such archives, but that the Jesuit Order in the USA (and the American president) was not entitled to see them.  

Sheehan’s bizarre journey on this issue saw him help the JPL get its SETI budget approved, and the JPL then invited him to speak on the theological implications of the search for extraterrestrial intelligence.  To prepare for his talk, he contacted that government official who asked for the Jesuit Order’s help, asked to see the classified parts of Project Bluebook, and was granted an hour with the evidence in the basement of a new and empty Library of Congress building.  Sheehan could not take anything in with him, but kind of smuggled in a legal pad.  When faced with nearly twenty boxes of material, he quickly decided to search for photographs and soon found some, but he had seen them before.  Then he found some microfiche canisters and a reader, and quickly hand-cranked through the first reel, but it was just documents, and the next was more documents, and as he feverishly scanned through the microfiche, he hit pay dirt.  It was a series of photographs of a crashed UFO being examined.  It was a snowy scene, and the craft had created a furrow in the ground that ended with its being half-buried in an embankment.

Sheehan could see markings like hieroglyphics on the craft, and one picture was a close-up of them.  The guards at the room’s entrance were not looking at him, and Sheehan projected the hieroglyphic image onto the cardboard backing of his legal pad, traced the hieroglyphs, and successfully smuggled the tracing out.  Sheehan has given interviews on the subject before, but I think that I read it for the first time in Unacknowledged.  I really don’t follow the ET/UFO issue that closely anymore, just like I really don’t keep up on the free energy field these days, and really don’t want to have much to do with it, but if you have not read any of Greer’s Disclosure Project work before, Unacknowledged is not a bad place to start.

Testimonies like that make up the bulk of Unacknowledged, with most of it coming from high-ranking military officials and politicians.  Brian’s life was shortened, courtesy of the American military, when he snooped into the UFO issue, and Brian was afraid for the rest of his life about going public with his brush with death, fearing that the military would then “finish the job.”  Only a few months before he died, Brian gave an interview and went into detail of that event, naming names, and then thought better of it and had that part of his interview retracted, which has never been published and likely never will.  But it is easy to understand why Brian was one of the staunchest supporters of Greer’s Disclosure Project efforts.  

Much more to write on this subject, and in the coming weeks, I will make more posts on Greer’s latest effort.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier
fix dead link

Hi:

I am going to try to report on Greer’s latest book in relatively the same order as it is presented.  I don’t know if he finally got over it, and it is understandable if he has not, but I know one of his problems.  When Greer has interacted with the high and mighty, the billionaires, the Vatican, the UN, Pentagon, Capitol Hill, and the like, he never received a reaction of denial, scoffing, and the like, but grave acknowledgement.  It is the masses, “skeptics,” and rival UFO-ologists who scoff, debunk, disparage, etc., and Greer used to get into “credibility” mode with people, trying to establish his bona fides, and when he has done it with people who do not need him to do that, it can be wearying.  People have come from across the world to his classes and then left in the middle of them because he could not get out of “credibility mode” and get down to the issues at hand.  

I have often been there, and it does not feel good to be challenged by people who are mired in conventionality and have zero experience playing at the high levels, who are really looking for a reason to go back to sleep, not wake up, and my experiences represent a threat to their sense of reality, and they react accordingly.  I stopped trying with those people long ago, and only seek the awake and awakening, not the sleeping, and they are few and far between.  

So, this post will be one for Greer’s “credibility.”  He gained credibility with me when he related experiences that were close to my own, and when his Disclosure Project witnesses began describing events that also happened to me and my little circle.  Brian O is far from the only person whom we have in common.  

Greer’s book takes a chronological approach to the issue, going back to cave art that seems to depict ET craft, and then getting to when the whole issue really began to take off after the USA gratuitously nuked Japan, when our galactic neighbors realized that the cave men reached new levels of violence that were planet-threatening at minimum.  

The early postwar years, particularly the Eisenhower years, were seminal in how the issue has been dealt with.  The issue quickly morphed from a “national security,” Cold War situation to a wholly unaccountable global cabal that keeps the ET and related technology situation under wraps for issues of wealth and power, keeping humanity enslaved to their evil agenda.  The dark path is dark indeed.  By the time that JFK became president, the entire issue had been privatized and levels of national security were devised that left the sitting president completely out of the loop.  Doug Caddy’s testimony for why JFK was murdered rings very true.

Most of Greer’s Unacknowledged book is comprised of the testimonies of high-ranking military officials, politicians, astronauts, and the like.  Greer names names, of many of the organizations involved with this global cabal, including some individuals.  He lists military bases where much of the skullduggery happens, but also admits that most of the names involved at the highest levels are unknown to him.  You have never heard of most of the people who really run the world.

Greer named the Mormon financial empire as the most influential player more than a decade ago, and when I heard that, it was most curious, as Mormons were deeply involved in wiping us out in both Seattle and Ventura.  

Greer got a little into the untimely deaths in his circle, and I was aware of some of it as it was happening, and it was no great surprise when it did.  The Big Boys don’t shrink from murder, and they have a very creative bag of tricks to make it look like anything but murder, especially ones that they were involved with.  Greer also wrote about the $100 billion in quiet money that was given out by a generation ago, and it would not surprise me if the number has more than doubled since then.  

Greer also gives a brief free energy lesson (zero-point energy is largely interdimensional), and the era of free energy and its organized suppression generally began with Tesla and lasts to this day.  When Greer mentioned some free energy inventors and their fates, it was a subject that I know all too well.  He mentioned Stan Meyer, who suddenly died while meeting some military officials, and Stan had previously been offered a billion dollars to go away.  Dennis warned Stan that the military was not his friend, but Stan did not heed Dennis’s warning.  Greer provided the testimony of a World War II hero who developed high-MPG technology and was completely wiped out with cloak-and-dagger games.  Literally hundreds, and maybe even thousands, of inventors could tell similar tales of their high-MPG technologies, and Dennis is just the latest in a long line of them.  What I found “interesting” was that the Federal Trade Commission was involved with wiping out that inventor in Greer’s book, and they also led the attack on Dennis, soon after his phone call from David Rockefeller.  It did not even matter that the sitting U.S. president’s energy advisor was one of Dennis’s fans.  Greer named other free energy inventors, some of whom are also in my circle.  The stories are all too real.  

These issues blow most people’s minds, as they react with denial and fear, or have a tabloid fascination with them or go paranoid.  I have watched people lose their minds by merely brushing up against this milieu.  Again, I don’t seek to engage such people, but Greer is going after the masses, and I doubt that it will work, but more on that later.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I’ll give some examples of the many overlaps in Greer’s work and my journey.  Greer has written many times that Apollo 11 encountered ETs on the Moon, and he did in Unacknowledged.  Long before Greer began his Disclosure Project, Brian left Princeton for SAIC after his mystical awakening and got Buzz Aldrin a job, who once had a job selling cars, as he was so rudderless after Apollo 11.  Brian shared an office with Buzz at SAIC, and if you shared an office with Buzz, do you think that you might have asked him what it was like on the Moon?  :) I could have walked to their office from where I lived at the time.  Brian’s and my big adventures had yet to begin.  

Ed Mitchell was very prominent in the Disclosure Project, as Brian was, and do you think that Brian might have asked Ed what it was like on the Moon?  Buzz and Ed both needed therapy after returning from the Moon, and Brian said that odd answers from Moon-walking astronauts led him to suspect that not all was as it seemed regarding the Moon landings.  Brian was open to the idea that the Moon landings had been faked, but he thought that the probability was very low.  He thought it more likely that some of the footage may have been faked, but he still regarded that as a low probability.  For the record, I never saw any Apollo footage that looked like it had been faked.  Brian regretted those statements for the rest of his life, as it led to a firestorm of controversy that overwhelmed everything else about him.

In Unacknowledged, Greer called SAIC one of the crown jewels of the global cabal, and California aerospace firms are where many of those unacknowledged special access programs reside.  In many ways, California is the heart of darkness.  I should know.  When Brian was nearly killed by the USA’s military as he snooped into the UFO issue, the murder attempt happened in California.  The last place where Brian lived in the USA was in California, close to my wife’s parents.  Brian fled to South America after Eugene Mallove was murdered, and I did not blame him at all.  I funded the NEM conference where Greer spoke, when I first heard about the $100 billion in quiet money, and it made perfect sense to me.

A famous alleged event in UFO circles was Eisenhower’s meeting with ETs at what became Edwards Air Force Base, in 1954.  Greer wrote about that event, too, in Unacknowledged.  Several years ago, I heard from a connected pal that Jackie Gleason was close friends with Ike, and he also attended the ET “open house.”  Jackie knew how to keep his mouth shut.  When I heard that, I connected an event from a generation earlier, when Gleason watched our free energy tapes.  In fact, it was 30 years ago this month when I heard that Gleason was watching our tapes, the month before he died and the month after our first friendly buyout offer, a year before the CIA added a couple of zeroes before we got the boom lowered on us.  Early 1987 was also when SAIC sacked Brian, mainly because he refused to work on Reagan’s Star Wars, and that was the last job for the Establishment that Brian had.  

But the most spectacular celebrity connection that I have with the Disclosure Project is Marilyn Monroe’s death.  Monroe’s close friends knew that she did not commit suicide, and Burl Ives told Greer that the alleged Monroe/Kilgallen conversation, recorded the day before Monroe died of “suicide,” finally confirmed to Monroe’s friends why she died.  Kilgallen was deeply involved in the JFK assassination aftermath and came to an untimely and suspicious end herself.   My connection to it is that Gary Wean also knew that Monroe did not commit suicide, but from a slightly different angle.  Monroe met JFK as part of an organized crime influence peddling scheme with the White House, and Gary was there when they met, as he surveilled the Malibu beach party at Peter Lawford’s home.  Monroe was in way over her head in the JFK milieu, and she was silenced by the spooks.  I also have a Rat Pack connection, and the most “interesting” aspects I can’t discuss publicly, but it connects straight to the UFO milieu.  There are many Hollywood/Vegas connections to that issue, and they run through my life.

In summary, I have free energy, mystical, NASA, astronaut, JFK, Hollywood, UFO-watching, Vegas, and spook connections to the Disclosure Project, and the pieces all fit together.  Some pieces don’t fit as smoothly as others do, but they form a mosaic that Greer’s work fits neatly into.  Some of Greer’s data points were new to me, but many more were only confirmatory of what I already knew, through my own experiences and those in my little circle.  I take what Greer reports very seriously, but I am also trying something different.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

One aspect of Greer’s work and UFO lore in general is the secret and underground bases, where captured UFOs and ETs are allegedly kept, where the exotic technology supposedly resides, and where the security is so high that few are foolhardy enough or live long enough to tell to the tale of what those places are like.  This is a highly problematic area that intersects with another aspect of this milieu: disinformation.  

For anybody who has followed this milieu for long, there is obviously a great deal of disinformation being purveyed by various parties for various agendas.  Ed Mitchell said that the disinformation is part of the cover-up.  Many so-called insiders and whistleblowers are really on special assignment to appear as them, but they are not telling the truth.  In intelligence circles, there is a wide spectrum of tactics to deceive the public.  William Colby headed the CIA when it was drug through the mud at the Church Committee hearings (which John Tower was on).  Ralph McGehee worked for Colby, and when Ralph saw Colby testify under oath, Colby uttered a stream of lies.  Ralph knew that they were lies, and Ralph was highly impressed that Colby could lie that convincingly.  Ralph never saw a CIA official tell the truth in public venues.  Instead, it was a steady stream of lies.  As his life’s end, James Jesus Angleton, the legendary CIA mole hunter, admitted that lying and betraying people was the path to the top at the CIA.  There are plenty of forged documents in this milieu, too, by the “intelligence” community and free-lancers.  

Not only are Big Lies being told as part of their jobs, but genuine, whistleblowing insiders in these areas cannot produce much documentation or other evidence to corroborate their stories, so anybody off the street can start telling tall tales of their “insider” information, and they are making it up, crafting it to appear like genuine stories, etc.  They do it for various reasons, including making a living and drawing attention to themselves.  Some have unwittingly been made into purveyors of disinformation, as they lapped up what they were fed.  Winnowing the truth from the blizzard of lies on these subjects is not easy.  Greer’s teams have developed protocols to sift the bogus from the genuine, and at that NEM conference, Greer admitted that in his hundreds of Disclosure Project witnesses, a few might be fakes, either purposefully or unwittingly.  But it is likely only a few.

People have to develop a critical eye toward all evidence in these areas and accept nothing blindly, if they want to pursue the truth.  The more that people can develop independent sources of information, the better.  On the UFO issue, I took three different approaches:

• Seeing UFOs for myself (I visited James’s ranch again in 2015, and was not disappointed);
  • Being close to people with credibility who have experience in the field;
  • Examining the evidence for myself.

Most of the “inside” information that I have on the issue I did not seek out, but it just came with the territory of what I did.  My friend was almost certainly given his exotic technology show at one of those underground facilities, and the people who gave the show almost certainly risked their lives to give it (and I purposely have not wanted to know all that much about that show, to protect people, including myself).  When I heard it (and I have heard about that show more than once), I was not seeking information, but the person had a need to tell me about it.  Greer had a much more modest show at an unground facility.  The underground facilities are real, and I have little doubt about the descriptions of them that Greer provides.

Similarly, when Brian told me about his brush with death, he just volunteered it in our note-trading sessions, in which he was more interested in my spook connections than he was in that exotic technology show.  The ultra-elite plan to terraform Mars was also something that a pal told me, gratis, when one of our circle was approached to help them with it.  Dwight Eisenhower’s great granddaughter was also recruited for Mars colonization, and her story goes into time travel and other mind-boggling issues.  It is very understandable if people consider all of that way too far out for them, but creation is a big and strange place, and I try to not let my beliefs and “reasonable” assumptions get in the way of learning.  But people need to have their feet very firmly on the ground to begin exploring these issues.  It is easy for ungrounded people to crash and burn, go insane, and the like, when they snoop into these issues.  

Another key aspect of this issue is the so-called “skeptics” and debunkers.  Most of what you see for public consumption in the UFO, ET, free energy, and related areas deserves to be debunked.  I saw a recent estimate that more than 95% of free energy tinkerers who think that they came up with something really didn’t, primarily through ignorance and incompetence, not malice.  It is far harder than it might seem to free energy newcomers.  Similarly, the vast majority of UFO “sightings” are not really UFO sightings, but the standard debunker claims of seeing Venus, airplanes, satellites, and swamp gas ( :) ) actually do explain most such “sightings.”  But there is no way that they explain all of them, and debunkers fail when they try to, through dishonesty, or incompetence, or naïve and rigid beliefs.  

I began studying organized skepticism in the early 1990s, and gradually became appalled.  Brian O’s erstwhile colleague Carl Sagan was a particularly glib debunker and kind of a fraud as a scientific popularizer.  I still gave the “skeptics” the benefit of the doubt, however, until I met Mr. Skeptic.  I now consider all “skeptics” to be criminals until they demonstrate otherwise.  After I navigated the bureaucratic maze and got Brian’s NASA bio published, a leading space debunker challenged Brian’s Martian credentials, which led to this section of my site, as I thought that I might have a fight on my hands if that debunker led an effort to erase Brian’s Martian credentials at NASA, and he was in position to.  His debunking exercise was truly idiotic, and he is arguably today’s leading space debunker.

Much of my journey has been like Diogenes’s quest for an honest man.  I have had the great privilege of meeting and knowing some great ones, but they were few and far between.  Personal integrity is indeed the world’s scarcest commodity, and is the number one reason, with a bullet, why we do not live in the Fifth Epoch today.  You could not have convinced me of that on the day that I met Dennis, but over the next three years, I had it beaten into my head in no uncertain terms, and I resisted that truth every step of the way.  

For the next month, my posts will be pretty regular, as I will have some time.  That biography project that I happily took on is going to interfere with my big essay update, but when you find out who it is, you will understand why I did it.  But for now, it is off to a busy day.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

In his book Unacknowledged, Greer discussed the draconian security around the unacknowledged special access projects, the ET/UFO evidence, and the evil programs engaged in by the people in power.  Even the slightest violation of the security protocols in those programs means a violent death.  Thousands of “insiders” have been murdered for protocol violations.  Also, so have many “outsiders” who stumbled into these areas.

Dennis, Brian, and I never aspired to be insiders or even deal with them.  The contacts with Godzilla’s minions always came via Godzilla’s initiative, not ours.  Godzilla plays a subtle and sophisticated game, so much so that most that he messes with do not even realize that they have been messed with.  Free energy aspirants’ lives suddenly fall apart, and it can look like a random series of events to them.  They rarely suspect that something else is happening.  Also, when some do suspect, they can go paranoid and lash out at everything around them, and they self-destruct while attacking their few true allies.  This is not theoretical: I lived through and witnessed those situations more than once.

When we got the first friendly buyout offer in Boston, neither Dennis nor I thought that we had just received an entreaty from Godzilla.  Those White Hat calls were strange, but we had no idea who made them, and even the idea of Godzilla was alien to us in those days.  We did not even know that there was a free energy field, and neither of us had even heard of Tesla in those days.  

I had already woken up enough when we hit Ventura that I thought that the odds of us being wiped out were pretty high, but there are several levels of organized suppression, as more local interests can wipe you out on their own initiative before Godzilla needs to roll out of bed.  I had already seen enough in Seattle and Boston, but the raid was still a shock, and I really did not fully wake up to the evil until my fateful day on the witness stand.  I may never be able to publicly tell about what all I lived through in those days, but the biggest surprise was not that Godzilla existed and that he had many people eagerly do his bidding, but all of the betrayals and attacks that came from our “allies” and my friends and relatives.  When it got back to me that my own mother was campaigning against me, it no longer even hurt anymore.  The enemy is us, and always has been.  

What I saw in Seattle was only a gentle preview, as was that attack from a former girlfriend.  By the time that the dust finally settled in Ventura as I was leaving my home town, to never return, I had long since learned my life’s primary lesson: personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity.  The primary reason, with a bullet, why no free energy effort has worked is not because Godzilla is vigilant and actively mischievous, but because the efforts were never mounted with sufficient integrity.  They were always being torn apart from the inside, and if Godzilla needed to intervene, it rarely needed to become overt or severe.  All of those failed paths to free energy are, to one degree or another, failures of integrity.  

Godzilla could usually just sit back, get his popcorn, and watch nature take its course, with greedy inventors and their “allies” waiting to steal the effort or technology.  The first dozen times I saw it, I was shocked, which is a normal reaction.  When free energy aspirants announced that they were the Messiah or Second Coming, Godzilla chuckled and knew that he did not need to intervene, because the situation would resolve itself and never rise to becoming an active threat to his world-straddling hegemony.  

Greer’s Unacknowledged covered a well-known series of events, when UFOs shut down nuclear missile silos in the USA, and in one spectacular series of events in the 1960s, more than a dozen nuclear missiles became suddenly disabled when UFOs flew over them.  Many of Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses testified about those incidents with nuclear weapons.  The general theme aligns with the idea that ET activity really took off after the USA nuked Japan, and that the ETs are not going to allow humans to take weaponry into space, at least beyond a near-Earth orbit.  This part of the galaxy has been “domesticated,” something like Star Trek’s Federation exists, and humanity is in a kind of quarantine until we grow up and leave our violence behind, as our violent ways are considered highly primitive for spacefaring civilizations.  We are the barbarians of our corner of the galaxy, and ethical infants.  

Greer’s Unacknowledged covered the issue of ET facilities on the Moon, as disclosed by NASA insiders and others.  According to them, the Apollo astronauts regularly encountered ETs, and it was all covered up.  The threats that those astronauts lived under were pretty severe.  For starters, they would lose their pensions, and the threat of killing them was the tame stuff.  The goons threatened to kill off their families, too.  Greer wrote extensively that Armstrong and Aldrin lived under those threats, which likely had something to do with the odd answer that Brian received when he asked Buzz what it was like on the Moon.  

Many of Greer’s witnesses have testified to seeing ETs, both alive and dead, and humanity has killed a number of them.  The “cowboys” have technology that shoots at ET craft, and many have been brought down that way.  Some insiders are beside themselves over that kind of stupidity.  The unanimous opinion of Greer’s witnesses is that the ETs have never appeared to be hostile, and that if they were, they could wipe out the human species in minutes.  

There are several levels of understanding available to this situation, and the nuts-and-bolts of sightings, what the craft look like and the way they move, are the most elementary aspects of it, and many UFO researchers get stuck there.  Another level is understanding the ramifications of the ET presence and why it is covered up like it is.  The highest levels get into the cosmological and spiritual aspects of it, and the physics textbooks will have to be rewritten from scratch if/when those technologies come into public awareness and use.  

While official acknowledgement that humanity is not alone in the universe, and that technologically advanced ET civilizations regularly visit Earth, will be newsworthy, by far the most important aspect of this situation is the technologies that they used to get here, and their energy and propulsion systems are by far the most important aspects.  The acknowledgement of the ET situation only changes our story a little, not the way we live.  Those technologies, however, would have an epochal impact on the human journey, and the biggest of all so far, as humanity would become a Type 1 civilization.  

Greer, like many who have lived for long with the idea of free energy and related technologies, understands full well what the economic and environmental ramifications are, as well as the political and social changes that will result from using them.  Without the technological and economic changes, the political and social changes can’t happen, although scientifically illiterate New Agers and others argue that humanity is going to suddenly “wake up” through spiritual and social practices.  Epochal change has never happened that way, and I highly doubt that it will this time.  This chapter of my big essay would be no great surprise to Greer, and he outlined several of those outcomes in Unacknowledged.

Greer acknowledged that humans have reverse-engineered ET technology to the point to where Godzilla can use free energy and “antigravity” technology.  It was developed to a commercial level before I was born.  Whatever a free energy tinkerer comes up with in his garage has been developed to the 35th generation or so in Godzilla’s labs.  What my friend was shown was probably mostly developed from reverse-engineering captured ET technology.  

I have stayed away from the spiritual and more esoteric aspects of this issue so far in this series of posts, and Greer did too, until the end of Unacknowledged.  Those are the most important aspects of the situation, but are also the most mind-blowing.  I’ll deal with those next, and finish with the approach that Greer is taking and why I doubt it will work.  He might make a dent with it, and God bless him for trying, but he is trying for a mass movement, and my involvement in five of those efforts showed me why they won’t work.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I am not saying that I buy everything that Greer’s witnesses say, or what Greer says, but I take it seriously and don’t immediately dismiss it as tabloid fodder.  One of Greer’s witnesses said that the Face on Mars is a genuine artifact, created 45,000 years ago by the ET species that created humanity.  I have doubts about tales like that.  If and when the evidence is ever made available to the public, it can be explored, but assertions like that I put on my “mental shelf” and take a “let’s see what the better evidence shows” approach to it.  

Along with the faked Moon landing issue, Brian got sucked into the Face on Mars issue, and like with the Moon landings, I watched Brian become a political football, with people trying to put words in his mouth and place him in their camps.  Brian never concluded that the Face was artificial, but said that the data was intriguing enough to warrant closer investigation, and I was on the phone with him as he downloaded that 1998 image of the Face, like the rest of us.  

Brian eventually disassociated himself from the Mars work of people such as Richard Hoagland, who asserted that the Face was part of a much larger collection of structures in the area, one of which he called a “City,” and Brian wrote that such evidence was “weak, at best.”  There is a cottage industry of amateur image analyzers who have posted zillions of Mars photos, arguing for artificial artifacts, and Carl Sagan’s “seeing faces in clouds” criticism is likely accurate for at least 99.99% of such interpretations.  I am currently onboard with the idea that there have been no photos from Mars that show artificiality.  I have seen literally hundreds of such images, and I have not seen a convincing one yet.  

There are many assertions in cyberspace and elsewhere that humanity is genetically engineered, that ET DNA was inserted into humanity recently in our evolutionary journey, that ETs taught humanity how to domesticate plants, that ET technology built the megalithic architecture of early civilizations, that a number of technologically advanced civilizations came and went before recorded history, and so on.  I have been hearing stuff like that since the 1970s.  The more that I studied humanity’s evolutionary journey and anthropology, the less tenable such tales seemed.  Maybe some of those tales are accurate, I but I have seen no strong evidence supporting any of them, and the orthodox interpretations of the evidence do fine, as far as I am concerned.  It is easy to make wild assertions with no or fancifully interpreted evidence.  There are many amateur archeologists and fringe scholars who make a living playing to the gullible and scientifically illiterate.  The New Age talk circuit is full of them.

Yes, the good stuff is sequestered, but I have yet to hear of a fossil dig that has been classified.  When Greer discusses the technology in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard, the organized suppression of exotic technology development, the big payouts to shelve such technologies, he is on solid ground, as I lived through such events myself, along with those in my inner circle.  Those tales, at least, are genuine.  Many other assertions are more speculative, at least to me.  There are definitely plenty of cloak-and-dagger games happening around UFOs, as Brian discovered the hard way.  My friend got a little peek at Godzilla’s Golden Hoard, and it was mind-blowing.  People such as Mark discovered the hard way what free energy tinkering in the basement of a nuclear facility can lead to, and how tenable the “sneak past them” strategy is.  

There are plenty of hard facts to support a great deal of what Greer asserts.  I always try to stay within the bounds of the best evidence, and largely put the other stuff on my mental shelf.  There is a blizzard of disinformation out there on these topics, and very few people have the right stuff to even try to sort out the genuine from the bogus.  

I am coming to the end of these posts on Greer’s latest effort, and want to touch on a subject that I have been dealing with ever since I got my energy dreams when I was 16.  Mr. Mentor’s engine created a great stir in the federal government, but one high-ranking official told him that trying to commercialize his engine was life-risking behavior, as Detroit’s minions would murder him.  

It is natural for American newcomers to the field to think that corporate America, Wall Street, Capitol Hill, the White House, Pentagon, and the like would welcome innovative energy technologies, but that is the furthest thing from the truth.  Sure, there are going to be some exceptions, such as Bush the Second’s energy advisor’s being one of Dennis’s fans, but for every voice in the wilderness like that, people such as David Rockefeller get involved to put the kibosh on it.  The sitting American president is a puppet and knows it, ever since Jack Kennedy was taken out.  

Dennis approached Capitol Hill early and often during his adventures.  He testified regarding Carter’s energy tax credit, and was appointed to a committee of one to write some performance requirements into alternative energy technology subsidies.  Dennis put on many shows in Washington D.C., and he was finally run out of the USA by the feds, not long after that call from David Rockefeller.  Brian began drinking the nationalist Kool-Aid as a teenager, and near his life’s end, he admitted his “codependency” with Washington D.C. and informed me that electoral politics in the USA was a dead-end, and he would have known.  

Greer has played the same games, approaching Washington D.C., Wall Street, “philanthropists,” and the like.  Laurence Rockefeller was his mentor on the UFO/ET issue.  Washington D.C. activists on these issues are risking their lives.  I have never been to D.C. and don’t plan to, and it highlights a key difference between my approach and Dennis’s, Brian’s, and Greer’s.  Along with their populist approaches, I watched them all beseech the rich and powerful, look for allies among “progressives” and the like, and Dennis went after “Patriots” and Christians.  In one way or another, they were all ways to give our power away, thinking that the rich and powerful and others are going to help, when that is generally the furthest thing from their minds.  At best, they hang around like vultures, waiting for the right moment to swoop in for the kill.  Environmentalists, for instance, have considered free energy the enemy since the 1970s.  

It is very seductive to think that some heavy hitters are going to sidle up the table, put in their big stake, and make it happen, or some strong group out there is going to pitch in.  It won’t happen that way, and the sooner that free energy newcomers can lay aside those delusions, the better.  In my opinion, Greer has gotten far too cozy with the rich and powerful, and it has shaded his perceptions.  How could it not?  There are several risks to hobnobbing with that crowd, and I can see some of them in Greer’s approach.  My approach does not seek out the rich and powerful.  Soon after I wrote of my encounter with Bill Gates and the movie theater, Brian wanted me to approach Gates on the free energy issue, and set something up with Brian, but I told Brian that he needed to do that with somebody else, as I was not interested.  I am sure that Gates has been approached many times on the free energy issue, as has everybody like him, and there is no way that somebody like him will become involved, for several reasons.  It is a delusion to think that there are all of these rich philanthropists out there, ready to help.  It is one more way to look for the easy way out.  

I think that Greer has been slowly learning his lessons in this area, but the way he has gone about it has hampered him, and I still see him trying to escape his former orientation.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi David:

That was a wonderful, timely post.  That is a big, important subject, to put it mildly.  I like to think of my approach as a kind of Bucky Fuller for the 21st century.  Boy, do I have my limits.  I could not do what Dennis, Brian, and Greer did.  God bless them for trying, and for me, the most important aspects of Dennis’s and Brian’s efforts were what they learned.  Dennis learned lessons that Brian and Greer couldn’t, and even though I was there for the darkest chapters of Dennis’s journey (as well as the most auspicious ones), even I have a hard time imagining what Dennis lived through.  Turn down a billion dollar offer to go away, get kangarooed into prison after you refuse, replete with body cavity searches, and they doctor your file to throw you into the shark tank and release a serial killer from “the hole” to be your bunkmate.  And when that didn’t work, they frame you for being a snitch and repeatedly put you back in the shark tank with the people who threatened to murder you if you they saw you again.  Dennis got “lucky,” and only had some fingers broken and teeth knocked out, and soon after his release from prison, he was wearing dentures, as one of the many prices of his incredible journey.

Dennis received far more White Hat and Black Hat attention than I have been able to publicly disclose, and he and Greer are the only two people that I know of who were tagged as potential white knights on steeds by the White Hats.  There may have been some others, but it was a handful at most.  Of course, Dennis’s and Greer’s “allies” in the field can be counted on to attack them, lie about them, and the like.  With Dennis, his assailants took the position of the bigger the lie, the better, and what was most dismaying was watching the talking heads in the free energy field parrot the lies.  That is one of many reasons why I don’t want to have anything do with the field today.  As Brian said, the people who make free energy happen will not be the people in the field today.  It is in a state of arrested development, focused on inventors, scientists, Godzilla, and yes, the mass movement idea is alive and well, and Greer is still trying it out, as both Brian and Dennis did.  

I was planning to write a post or two on Greer’s approach and why I doubt it will work, and I’ll put some of it here.  I have written most of it before, repeatedly.  As Chris recently noted, and I have written at length on and will do far more so in the future, humans are social animals, and sociality is about survival, first and foremost.  I am not nearly finished with this series of posts.  In our world of scarcity and fear, sociality never really leaves the survival orbit, but free energy newcomers labor under the understandable delusion that their social circles will welcome the end of the world as we know it.  I was there when I began, as was almost everybody that I respected in the free energy field.  It is one of the early lessons that we all learned.  When I caution free energy newcomers against proselytizing to their social circles, it almost never sinks in, at least immediately.  My best students rush out to do it, get a knot snapped in their tails by their social circles, and come back to me, chastened, and may be ready to begin learning about what it is going to take to make this happen.  There will be nothing easy about this, and the hardest part, by far, will be building the choir.  

Dennis and Brian are/were men of the people.  Greer isn’t, as anybody who has been around him for long knows.  Oh, the stories I have heard.  I could draw a graphic of what I am referring to.  I watched Dennis vacillate between the “fat cat” and Joe Average approaches many times, and Greer did the same thing, as did Brian.  They either looked for elite help or the man on the street.  With Dennis, only the man on the street helped much, but it was never enough.  Dennis was always looking for some kind of lowest common denominator tent pole, and his “Patriot,” Christian, and business opportunity approaches appealed to the three primary population management ideologies in the USA.  The social managers use those ideologies to manage the herd, and Dennis tried to use those very tools to wrest control of the herd from them.  I strongly doubt that it will work.  You can’t outmaneuver the master shepherd with his own tools.

Brian was steeped in that 1960s radicalism, getting his doctorate at Berkeley, protesting the Asian wars, etc.  Brian eventually realized that combined positive intention, not complaint-based protest, was the only path with a prayer.  Yes, soon before he died, he was planning on promoting my approach, and when I mentioned to Dennis what I was attempting - the love and enlightenment approach - his eyes immediately lit up, as he realized that I was doing something different.  Not many people are really qualified to weigh in on my approach, but for the few that are, they have said that I am the man for this job.  I can imagine better candidates for this task, and if I met one, I would likely get into spear-carrier mode once again, but for now, it is just me.  I expect that Ilie will one day hit notes that I can’t.  

My perception of Greer’s efforts is that he is still stuck in the elite/Joe Average dichotomy.  That “middle ground” he has not yet explored.  If you think about it, for both the elite and Joe Average approaches, the aspirants are not really asking much of their target audiences.  Bill Gates could fund the development of free energy with his spare change.  Dennis was always “baiting” in Joe Average with business opportunities and the like, the chance to get rich quick.  Otherwise, Joe resumed watching his favorite TV show.

My approach asks for far more of my target audience.  But unlike Dennis or Greer, or even Brian, I am not asking for money.  I don’t need it for what I am doing.  But I am asking for something infinitely more important: integrity and sentience.  But I don’t ask for the heroic levels that Dennis lived his journey at, and I am not looking for more mental horsepower than it takes to digest my big essay.  My work is not all that mentally challenging.  What it does do, however, is challenge people to relinquish their in-group conceits, and almost nobody on Earth is willing or able to do that.  I seek needles in haystacks and know it.

I’ll get into it more in coming posts, but I see Greer as somebody still taking his baby steps in this milieu, chasing after inventors and the like.  But he has slowly learned.  About 15 years ago, he was still into intellectual property rights, patents, absolute control, etc.  He has now embraced open-sourcing any free energy technology that comes along, and is trying to convince free energy inventors to do so.  I have never seen the inventor with the goods willing to give it away, and I do not know of a group worthy to give it to, to take it the rest of the way.  My efforts can be seen as trying to build that worthy group.  Giving away history’s most lucrative technology; what an Epochal idea, but almost nobody is willing to go there, with capitalism dominant, in a world where greed is a virtue.  

Yes, with our Brian and Dennis connections at minimum, Greer has to know about me, but I am not sure how much he knows about my approach.  I regularly see us being compared.  Even if he bought my approach, his entire effort would have to be radically overhauled, and it is possible that he could not make the shift if he tried, as he would have to change the DNA of his effort.  This is a huge subject.  Those who have been watching me in action for the past several years know how unwaveringly I am pursuing my approach, and I am not influenced by newcomer bright ideas, which have all been variations of the same failed approaches.  It took many years for me to realize what has not worked and why.  In short, Greer does not have my experience, so he has to keep chasing down his trails that lead to nowhere.  Will he figure it out before he is too old to change gears?  I am not sure.  There is much more coming on this.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi David:

The paths that lead to free energy are varied, and yours is common enough.  Pretty much nobody in my free energy circles began their journeys thinking about free energy.  We all got there via different paths.  I can sum up the gist of my message in a few words:

Free energy’s Epochal significance and how we can make it happen

If a person can understand that, the rest will be easy.  Getting there is the hard part.  The medical issues that you mention will all be solved with free energy.  Our diets of dead, preserved, and processed food are abysmal, but humanity has been doing it for so long that it seems “normal.”  We are adapted to cooked food, but the less cooking and preserving, the better.  With free energy, all people will have access to as much healthy (read: fresh fruits and vegetables, mainly) food as they want.  No more violent and lucrative interventions, warfare against the body, even, and called “medicine.”  No more pollution.  No more overwork.  No more of our insanely unhealthy practices.  I live in the richest and most powerful nation in history, as a member of history’s most privileged demographic group, and it is battle to find enough time to take care of myself.  Trying to save the world doesn’t help.  :)

So many practices that are today considered “normal” will no longer make sense in a free energy economy.  Nations, races, wars, cities, and many features of human societies that we take for granted and even call human “nature,” such as greed, will simply fade away, and quickly.  

Disagreement is fine.  You will see that Ilie and I have disagreed on this thread, and it is all good.  But people had better be able to back up their arguments with evidence, logic, experience, and the like (something that my assailants have never done).  In our world of scarcity and fear, being “wrong” is somehow unclean.  In the end, we are all wrong, as we see through the glass so dimly in physical reality, groping our way forward.  

You can take this to the bank:

Free energy technology, at a commercial level, exists on Earth today. 

So does so-called antigravity and other technologies that look like something out of Star Trek.  But wrapping your mind around the whole enchilada is anything but easy, and people fly off in all sorts of crazy directions, and yes, Icke will bang the conspiracist drum until he dies.  That conspiracist stuff is but one small facet of the situation, but many get stuck there.  Getting stuck in those areas of “symptoms,” not causes, leads to stunted perspectives.  A comprehensive perspective is what is needed.  My big essay is largely a prelude to understanding this chapter of it.  Everything before it is preparatory, and this chapter is about how to help make it happen.  That is my big essay in a nutshell.  

Hi Chris:

Yes, once the important work is done, we will have plenty of leisure to explore those other subjects.  Under a free energy economy, the average “workday” will be an hour or two, and everybody will live at a level of real wealth that makes Bill Gates seem a pauper.  

Time to begin my busy day.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Let me finish up these Greer posts, and then those sociality posts.  They are related, because Greer is going for the social approach.  He sells Unacknowledged t-shirts and tote bags.  I’ll wait for the coffee mugs.  :) He is crowdfunding, and like Brian sadly did in his last years, Greer rents himself out as a celebrity.  I get about three emails a week from Greer’s organization, and one a couple of weeks ago was titled, “Win a workshop AND dinner with Dr. Greer!”  Greer is playing the mass movement game, and the unscholarly nature of his books (no indexes, for instance) makes his target audience clear.  People are supposed to tell their friends and neighbors about Greer’s efforts, build a buzz, and the like.  His latest movie had a red carpet premiere.  Well, the biggest event in the human journey is quite the Holy Grail, so Greer’s style is understandable.  Dennis put 5,000 people into a sports stadium, and I was his assistant for his first Greatest Energy Shows on Earth.  I know the drill.  :)

But I saw whom our efforts attracted, they often caused more harm than good, and they were almost effortlessly manipulated by Godzilla’s minions.  Maybe one or two in the crowd had the right stuff.  As David noted, how Greer’s CE-5 initiative is going to make a dent is somewhat of a mystery.  I doubt that the ETs are going to intervene and save us, and they likely shouldn’t.  We need to learn to paddle our own canoe.  Godzilla is our problem to solve, not the ETs’.  Godzilla is not another out-group to be reviled, but they are part of us.  But they also cannot be negotiated with.  They can only be made obsolete, which will take an unprecedented act of integrity and sentience, and Greer does not appear to be aiming that high, although his approach is generally an enlightened one.  

Near the end of his book Unacknowledged, Greer discussed his journey, which readers of his earlier books will be familiar with.  He started out low-key, going for a grass-roots effort, but was soon approached by the military and the like.  Brian nearly lost his life in those early events that Greer described.  Greer was soon briefing all manner of official, and he soon discovered that the sitting president was completely out of the loop on the issue.  Greer described it as a silent coup d’état, in which the formal government had been rendered irrelevant on the most important issues.  And so his adventures began.  In Unacknowledged, Greer briefly referred to people in his circle being taken out, and the most spectacular was when several of them came down with advanced forms of strange cancer soon after those 1997 Congressional hearings.  I was an observer when that happened, and sent Greer’s assistant, Shari Adamiak, information on Naessens’s and other alternative treatments, but Greer was the only survivor, and those familiar with the milieu had no doubt that they were subjected to Godzilla’s evil bag of tricks.

While Colby was the consummate xxxx, Greer reported that a bout of conscience spurred Colby to help Greer’s effort with money and some of that sequestered technology, and Colby was found floating in a river a few days later.  Again, I have little doubt about why Colby died.  Greer is playing an insanely dangerous game.  

Near his book’s end, Greer had a short chapter on the cosmic false flag event, in which “disclosure” of the alien presence will be a manufactured event that depicts ETs as the ultimate existential threat to humanity.  It is a dark pather’s wet dream, to force humanity to huddle under Godzilla’s “protection” in history greatest protection racket.  I have no doubt that such plans exist.  It is merely the logical conclusion of that mentality.

Next in Unacknowledged, Greer had a chapter titled, “A Call to Action,” which was about telling one’s friends and neighbors about Unacknowledged, including screening the movie at their homes, donating to Greer’s cause, encouraging “insiders” to come forward, contacting their Senators, Congressmen and women, and other politicians, contacting ETs using Greer’s CE-5 protocol, and lastly, donating to a free energy development effort, which Greer called The New Earth Incubator Fund.  

As I have stated before, I have seen Greer change his tune over the years, and there is a lot of what he is doing that I agree is on the right path, including open-sourcing and complete transparency of the development effort.  That is certainly a step in the right direction.  There is a lot that Greer gets right in his approach today that he was still groping toward 15 years ago.  

Will he make a dent with his effort?  Maybe, but I had my fill of mass movement efforts long ago.  Also, although Greer tries, he is not a man of the people like Dennis and Brian are/were.  We all have our human foibles, and it is no exception among free energy aspirants, including me.  After those untimely deaths soon after those Congressional hearings, Greer was never the same and went über-warrior, and is quite the body-builder, almost like a caricature.  Those in my inner circle think that Greer’s personality was altered during those days.  I don’t know about that, but it would not surprise me.  I have probably been zapped by some of Godzilla’s toys, and it was not fun, let me tell you.  Whether it was just his reaction to the trauma, or he was messed with by Godzilla’s exotic toys, that über-warrior orientation is not the one to lead the charge with, in my opinion.  I am going for a sentient lamb stampede.  :)

The NEM conference was held in Mallove’s memory, and Greer said that people such as Mallove had to have “countermeasures” in place to play that game, or suffer an untimely end, as Mallove did, and Greer has a “dead man’s switch” in place to name names of the global cabal, and other information.  Threatening Godzilla like that has no place in my effort.  If they want to take me out, away I will go.  

While Greer is playing a game that I don’t want to get within a million miles of, does his approach have a prayer?  Maybe, but I have never found the masses suitable for an effort like this, and I have seen how one warrior leading the charge ends.  I am doing something very different from what Greer is, and when I see my effort compared to his, it brings up mixed feelings.  I don’t want to bury anybody else whom I got involved in my journey, and maybe Greer thinks that he can avoid it, but what an incredibly perilous game to play.

In Boston, Dennis and I had a very good idea of what was coming, but it was still a shock when it happened.   But my big surprise was not that Godzilla existed, was vigilant, and had many eagerly doing his bidding, but all of the betrayals and attacks by my friends, family, and allies were the eye-openers, and how I learned my journey’s most important lesson.  I have heard Greer allude to the many betrayals by his allies, so he has been learning the lessons, and what he is doing today seems to try to avoid the more obvious pitfalls, but I have seen what the crowds that he hopes to attract are good for, and many will cheer if he is burned at the stake.  When the price of admission is buying a t-shirt, the bar has been set pretty low.  While I ask for no money, the bar for my effort is far higher than Greer’s is.  That means that I am not going to draw a crowd, but that is also not my intention.  I seek needles in haystacks and know it.  As I stated yesterday, what I need are people stepping up and singing with me, now, not getting on Oprah.  But it also takes years to do the work to get to that stage, for the few with the right stuff.  That is the biggest difference between what Greer and I are doing.  Maybe he will make a dent, and maybe I will, and maybe we will both make dents that prove sufficient.  Again, I wish Greer the best.  I will be among the first to hoist a toast to him if he succeeds, but I am doing Plan B, or maybe Plan Z.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Melinda, that was as about as keenly insightful as you have written, and that is saying something.  Where to begin on that?  Yes indeed, the free energy playing field is beyond insane.  It is surreal, from the actual technology that exists, to aspirants declaring themselves the Messiah and Second Coming, to the crazed reactions that people have to the idea of free energy, to swarming billionaires and media and government attacks, to the betrayals of aspirants by their friends, families, and allies, to the many forms of organized suppression, including Godzilla’s evil bag of tricks.  There is nothing else like it on Earth, especially since much of the existing technology was developed from reverse-engineering captured ET craft.  How can anybody last on that playing field for long?  When Dennis went into Bible-banging mode, or Brian brought out Lapis Pig, or Greer began flexing his biceps, they were showing their human sides and how they have coped.  Everybody’s ego is challenged who steps on that stage.  Brian’s life was shortened, Dennis should be dead dozens of times over, and Greer was never the same after those untimely deaths around him that he barely survived.  Little about that milieu is “normal.”

I have read plenty of mystical material that stated that humanity has become ego-bound, and that was not the original intent.  The ego was “invented” as a way to help incarnating souls focus on the physical plane, to stay rooted in their bodies, but in a world of scarcity, fear, and survival, the ego comes on too strong and dominates, and “soul perceptions” are few and far between.  In the Fifth Epoch, humanity’s collective ego will have an unprecedented opportunity to let the soul help steer.

Yes, for those who have been through the meat grinder or glimpsed the divine (such as NDE experiencers often do), it is nearly impossible to relate their experiences to the cubicle-dwellers, TV watchers, and Internet surfers, so they often go hermit.  I am of the hermit archetype.  I want deep, meaningful interaction or none at all.  Social chatter and the like is not my forte, and the standard social environment is not the place to engage in Wade’s World discussions.

Yes, raising our awareness above the usual survival/addiction/gossip memes, and keeping it there, is not easy.  Only a hardy few are willing and capable of doing it today, and they are going very much against the flow to do that.  Yes, a level 19 today is not going to be able to be a very public figure, but in this world, or the Fifth Epoch (that Roads world is in the Fifth Epoch, by the way), they would be cherished by all.  

I hope this train of thought also makes clear the Epochal changes that will come with free energy, and why a social approach is not going to work.  Great social changes will be the result, not a cause, of the Fifth Epoch.  I am getting feedback that these Greer posts, particularly that last one, are an attack on him.  That is not what I am doing.  Earth and humanity hang in the balance, I know of nobody else on Earth with my particular qualifications, of carrying the spears five different times, and I am into what might have a chance of working.  Everything that Greer is doing and advocating I have seen before, and plenty of times.  

Somewhere in his writings I recently read, maybe in Unacknowledged, that the key is the masses rising up and “demanding” that the governments and others come forward with the truth, with free energy technology, and the like.  I just don’t see it happening that way (the beseeching route), and to the degree that Greer is trying to get that demanding stampede going, I have to shake my head.  That is so Fourth Epoch.  That is where he and I are on almost opposite ends of the spectrum.  He plays the elite/masses game, and I am doing something very different.  And that is why, as David wondered, Greer is not singing my tune and likely won’t.  He needs to make a paradigm shift to embrace what I am doing, and is likely too far down his path to change.  He has invested too much of his life in going in the direction that he has.  Believe me, he has my respect, sympathy, and even awe, but I don’t see him whipping up that stampede that will storm the ramparts. Dennis tried and tried and tried.  But that Greer has even tried puts him in the Pantheon.  He has been at it nearly as long as I have, and I know what that long slog is like.  

I am always, always, always writing for my target audience, who are not the masses and not the elite, and not really anybody in the free energy field today.  I feel a responsibility to make my views clear on what I think has a chance to manifest the biggest event in the human journey, and why.  Showing what has not worked, and why, is one way to lead to the idea of what might work.  That is how I got there, through a painful process of elimination.  

When I see the trappings of Greer’s latest effort, with t-shirts and tote bags, it takes me back.  I have memorabilia from Dennis’s attempts, including hats and t-shirts with free energy slogans on them.  There is nothing that Greer is doing that I have not seen before or advocated myself.  His open-sourcing and transparency ideas are steps in the right direction, and when I saw Greer finally do that, I knew that he was learning.  Will he learn enough fast enough?  He has my best wishes to, but he has a deep rut to escape before he can.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

I would love extraterrestrial craft to be true. Seriously... meeting a race of people from another world. It would be fantastic.

Problem is, despite the fact we seem to have every event on the planet recorded on mobiles (cell phones to our US friends), we still have no credible imagery of UFO or alien visitation.

As Mulder had on his wall: I want to believe!

Hi Evan:

By “credible,” I think that you mean “scientifically reproducible.”   :) Unless you live in the Black Projects world, you don’t get to have ET technology on a test bench or an ET craft in an underground facility to study.  But, if you do foolish things such as bring disruptive energy technology to the market, be an astronaut who hosts a UFO conference, or mount secret Congressional hearings on the UFO/ET issue, then a radically different view comes into focus, if you survive the process, and one that you could have scarcely imagined before you began your surreal journey.  Until the global shroud of secrecy lifts, all that we are going to have are the testimonies of people such as Daniel Sheehan, Gordon Cooper, and the like, of the good stuff that is sequestered.  Of course, you can also go see UFOs fly over, which can be paradigm-shattering.  One of my Boeing pals was never the same after that first sighting.  

Best,

Wade

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I simply mean credible imagery. I haven't looked at anything recent; perhaps there are images that people put forward as proof that I am unaware of.

Hi Evan:

Ah yes, images.  That is a tough one.  Lots of images out there, but what are they, how were they acquired, are they genuine, etc.  I doubt that any image is ever going to be “credible” by itself.  The better the image (or footage), the more likely that the fabrication suspicion will come into play.  What Cooper and Sheehan testified to is highly impressive, but they were unable to produce the images they saw, for obvious reasons.  Credible testimony and evidence is the most dangerous combination to keeping up the cover-up, so when those twain meet, the suppression activity goes into overdrive.  Evidence has disappeared, as have people, when that deadly duo threatens to come forward.  It is very similar to what we have in the free energy field.  The good stuff is almost immediately removed from circulation, and what the public generally sees is the chaff that is left over.  These are the toughest nuts to crack on Earth.  

Thanks for writing,

Wade

• 9 months later...

Hi:

I received the video on David Adair and watched it over the weekend.  I completely admit how unbelievable his story seems.  After watching the video, I accept that Adair:

But building a fusion rocket in a shop in a pasture, launching it at White Sands, landing it at Area 51, and then going underground and examining an alien star drive is a world apart from those claims.  I understand the doubts expressed by Stanton Friedman.  However, I also consider it possible that Adair’s story may be true.  

When Mr. Mentor invented his battery-charger circuit, he went to bed thinking about the problem that his superiors asked him to think about (as they already knew that they had a Tesla on their hands), and woke up with a picture of the circuit in his head.  He built one that day, and it worked.  When he invented the engine that was hailed as the world’s best for powering an automobile, it came to him at a stoplight in a flash.  The rocket scientist whom the federal government assigned to analyze Mr. Mentor’s engine became its greatest champion, and told Mr. Mentor that it should have taken a team of engineers a career to design what popped into Mr. Mentor’s mind in a flash.  

So, when Adair said that he dreamed his math, and that Stephen Hawking told him that he did the same thing, that is very familiar territory for me.  

My friend’s underground technology show seemed eerily familiar, in light of what Adair described, and I heard his story before I heard Adair’s.  It was disappointing to hear about Adair’s Disclosure Project experience at the Congressional Hearings, and makes me wonder again about Greer.  Adam Trombly’s story is the only one I know of that is as preposterous as Dennis’s, and in my circles, those people are all taken seriously.  If I ever told it all, I might seem as wacky as Adair can seem.  

So, I reserve my judgment on Adair’s fantastic story, and await more evidence, which might never be forthcoming.  His is one of those stories that I put on my “mental shelf.”  I’ll think about it, but don’t know if it is true or not.  Some parts ring true, while others seem way out there.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier