My Tennessee CT

All those CTers are wrong.

It wasn't the mob

or the CIA

or the cuban exiles

or the military-indusrial complex or Dallas oil men

Tennessee did it.

I offer the following proof:

Robert Currwood (or Curtwood) Harrison was involved in a 4-car auto accident in Wyandotte, MI on June 20, 1952. The 1948 Mercury he was driving was owned by Thomas Eli Davis of Bristol, TN.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=69860#relPageId=2&tab=page

The indices of the Identification Bureau of the Dallas County Sheriff's Office revealed that the Subject (Karen “Little Lynn” Bennett (Carlin)) was born 20 July, 1944 in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
DPD Archives Box 4, Folder# 1, Item# 15, page 1.

John Elrod, a 31-year-old cook was living in Memphis in 1964. Ray and Mary say Elrod was arrested November 22, 1963 at 2:45 p.m. by the Dallas Police and as such became the fourth tramp. He was placed in a cell with two other men. Within a few paragraphs we discover the men are Lee Harvey Oswald and a nineteen year old car thief from Memphis, Daniel Douglas. 
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/elrod.htm

In its files, however, the FBI found that in June, 1942, John Howard Bowen, (aka Albert Osborne) operator of a boys' camp at Henderson Springs near Knoxville, Tennessee, had been accused by one of the boys of tearing down an American flag and stomping it in the ground.  The 1942 flag desecration case led the FBI in its Oswald investigation to look for Bowen in Tennessee. It found that over the years the Knoxville Journal had published a few pieces on Bowen, being a former local resident, based on mail received about his missionary work in Mexico.  
http://www.ronaldecker.com/osborne.html

A copy of a 1963 visitors registration at the old American Museum of Atomic Energy appears to show Lee Harvey Oswald visited the Oak Ridge (Tennessee) museum four months before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. 
http://knoxblogs.com/atomiccity/2013/11/22/lee-harvey-oswald-oak-ridge/

So there.

Steve Thomas

I just read the Ronald Ecker piece and have read this twice before.

The more I read of strange and possibly JFK assassination connected stories like this in my later life, which allows me the time and freedom to do so, I am struck with a common and unsettling realization thought.

And that is the growing awareness of a reality of the world around us being a much darker, corrupt and secret hidden agenda one than most average people could even imagine. 

Even if this Osborne fellow wasn't directly involved with Lee Harvey Oswald it is clear and documented enough to conclude that he was involved in secret doings most of his older adult life that were of a nature far from the innocent and benevolent image of helping and guiding poor abandoned orphans to see and live and spread the Christian gospel.

One of the most disturbing aspects of serious study of the JFK murder has been the frequent findings of previously well hidden doors that upon opening and entering reveal dark caverns of secret agenda and usually constitution violating corruption in size and scope and on levels that just shake you. 

You realize that for generations since probably WW II, we have lived in a society that is so much more influenced and controlled by powerful secret and non-elected groups and people with their own separate self interested agendas  ( other than the common good of us all ) than most Americans want to believe.

Eisenhower tried to give us a push into understanding and confronting this darker societal reality but his farewell speech warning was neglected and left to be nothing more than a hardly mentioned side note of our historical record.

God help us in our effort to keep the JFK-in-Dallas 11,22,1963 truth search from becoming the same.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I just read the Ronald Ecker piece and have read this twice before.

The more I read of strange and possibly JFK assassination connected stories like this in my later life, which allows me the time and freedom to do so, I am struck with a common and unsettling realization thought.

And that is the growing awareness of a reality of the world around us being a much darker, corrupt and secret hidden agenda one than most average people could even imagine. 

[...]

One of the most disturbing aspects of serious study of the JFK murder has been the frequent findings of previously well hidden doors that upon opening and entering reveal dark caverns of secret agenda and usually constitution violating corruption in size and scope and on levels that just shake you. 

You realize that for generations since probably WW II, we have lived in a society that is so much more influenced and controlled by powerful secret and non-elected groups and people with their own separate self interested agendas  ( other than the common good of us all ) than most Americans want to believe.

Look into all the Memphis and Tennessee connections to setting up and covering up the MLK assassination.  That'll make for one scary weekend.

Edited by David Andrews

11 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Look into all the Memphis and Tennessee connections to setting up and covering up the MLK assassination.  That'll make for one scary weekend.

David,

James Woodard, gun-running pal of Jack Ruby was from Knoxville.

The entire state got together in a secret conclave and planned JFK.

In order to throw everyone off the scent the secret meeting was held in Bowling Geen, KY - you know, where that massacre took place. Bet you didn't hear about that one either, did you?

Those Volunteers, they're a closed-mouthed group.

Steve Thomas

7 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

The entire state got together in a secret conclave and planned JFK.

There's a lot of inbreeding in Tennessee. You might say it's one big happy family.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:26 AM, Ron Ecker said:

There's a lot of inbreeding in Tennessee. You might say it's one big happy family.

...it's all relative...

You're also neglecting Wisconsin on the day Nagell claimed all this was going to happen...  Tennessee was a red herring...  :P

Looking at a list of WCR/FBI Exhibit numbers we spotted FBI D-050, a guest registry for the Fox and Hound in Milwaukee, WI with the name LEE OSWALD – DALLAS, TEXAS signed on the registry page for Sept 14, 1963.  The article states the date was Sept 16, even though the actual page does not appear to have a date at all.  A report of a “Lee Harvey Oswald” also written in a restaurant registry in Hubertus, WI coincides with a statement from the article by Mrs. Patricia Stanley, manager of the Fox and Hound, “ … declined to comment on how the FBI learned that the registry contained the name of ‘Lee Oswald’ “ …. “  I am not at liberty to say anything”.  Asked whether the FBI had instructed her not to comment Mrs. Stanley replied, “There were others, too, but I just can’t say.”

Edited by David Josephs

3 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

...it's all relative...

Not that you have to keep everything relative in the Tennessee hills.

Once I had a girl on Rocky Top
Half bear, other half cat
Wild as a mink, but sweet as soda pop
I still dream about that

I wonder if Lee's trip from New Orleans to Knoxville, TN, July 26, is mentioned in any of Lee's chronologies. It is not mentioned in McMillan-Jones book. The guy travels 600 miles from New Orleans to visit a museum in Knoxville, a two-day trip unless he flew, and he is not missed at home. What other missed days are not mentioned? 

Now I read from David's post that Lee was supposedly around Milwaukee, WI some 1000 miles away from New Orleans on 14th September.  

Why would anyone take the effort to plant Oswald's signature to these two and maybe other guest books? However, it is hardly conceivable that Lee Oswald did travel to these places too. This boggles my mind.  

One explanation is that he flew to these places, e.g. with David Ferrie, for some conspiratorial reasons and he himself wanted to leave a trace to distance himself from any conspiracy. I hope someone comes with a better explanation.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

3 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Now I read from David's post that Lee was supposedly around Milwaukee, WI some 1000 miles away from New Orleans on 14th September.  

Andrej,

For more on the Fox and Hounds account, see:

FBI 105-82555 Oswald HQ File, Section 27
pp. 24-28

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=57705&search="Fox_and+Hound"#relPageId=24&tab=page

Steve Thomas

You could speculate that the Milwaukee restaurant registry entry was a prank of some sort. How anyone could erase another person's name in that specific date and write in Oswald's would be an interesting trick if these were ink entries.

But, was any official comparative handwriting analysis done on that Lee Oswald registration signature?

Edited by Joe Bauer