The Education Forum

Nazis as Participants

http://www.npr.org/2014/11/05/361427276/how-thousands-of-nazis-were-rewarded-with-life-in-the-u-s

The above link is to an article about a book titled "The Nazis Next Door"- How America Became A Safe Haven For Hitler's Men.

The book states that with direct assistance from American intelligence officials, thousands were able to settle into the US. Their records were wiped and they were to be used as spies and operatives.

We even have a quote appearing from Allen Dulles himself which states, "We are going to actively recruit Nazis, their pasts be damned".

For their services, the Nazis were able to live out their lives in freedom and relative obscurity.

Is it possible that some may have been used as operators in the assassination? They could do their job and be disposed of with no flags being raised, or, if they could be trusted, I am sure they would have no interest in speaking of their deeds so they could maintain their newly found freedoms.

I have not seen any Nazi angle in my research of the assassination to this date. Is this perhaps an overlooked aspect?

Could the Mexico City Mystery Man be a Nazi/German? The man appears to me to be in his 40's at the time of the photos. A WW2 veteran with an age of approx. 25 years at the end of the war, would have been 42 in 1963. So I would say it would acceptable to apply a plus or minus of 5 years of age.

From what I gather, there is no proof or consensus of who this guy is.

1 hour ago, Ty Carpenter said:

http://www.npr.org/2014/11/05/361427276/how-thousands-of-nazis-were-rewarded-with-life-in-the-u-s

The above link is to an article about a book titled "The Nazis Next Door"- How America Became A Safe Haven For Hitler's Men.

Ty,

You might want to read up on "Operation Paperclip"

Any regular google search will do.

Steve Thomas

I have read some on Operation Paperclip. To me, that is pretty well documented and seems to be more for the scientists and engineering types. I am thinking this is more along the lines of operational type folks that were brought in semi-secretly for spying or intelligence gathering purposes.

But thanks guys, I will do some more browsing!

29 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

I have read some on Operation Paperclip. To me, that is pretty well documented and seems to be more for the scientists and engineering types. I am thinking this is more along the lines of operational type folks that were brought in semi-secretly for spying or intelligence gathering purposes.

But thanks guys, I will do some more browsing!

Tons of stuff on Gehlen, and the German-born, name-changed Gen. Charles Willoughby, as forces behind the assassination in the back threads - use names as search terms.

You might find this book interesting/informative.

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Fourth-Reich-Societies-Threaten/dp/0061245593/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1496421098&sr=1-1&keywords=jim+marrs+rise+of+the

I don't recall any mention of Nazis involved in the assassination but if Dulles was involved in any capacity it's conceivable given what he did for so many of them from Paperclip to the Rat Lines.  It seems like it did cover some of them moving into the banking and chemical fields in particular.  It's been a few years since I read it, maybe I can find time to thumb through it and refresh my mind over the weekend. 

I can tell you of my own experiences.  When I was in high school I met a boy whose father came to the US with Wernher von Braun.  He was not part of the Huntsville team, but worked for GE in Fairfield, CT.  His area of specialty was jet engines.  He had top security clearance and was treated with great respect, and given entree to different clubs and things my parents did not have access to.  They were still Nazis at heart.  When I asked them if they were, they said, 'of course, you had to be to work.  Everyone was a Nazi.' When I asked them about the death camps they insisted, 'we knew nothing'.  

There was most definitely an influx of Nazis through Project Paperclip, which this man was a part of, as well as the ratlines run by the Catholic church.  Dulles was involve in and aware of all of this.  JFK took a terrible risk in firing Dulle after the BOP, imo.

It's always very unsettling to realize how much our secret governments ( the agencies ) have been so willing for so long ( since WW II ) to marry into devil pacts with such immoral, murderous groups such as the Nazis and the Mafia.

Once you cross that line ( for any reason ) you are compromised and trapped into a world of corruption where these evil forces can then extort you for their own protection and gain. I think of Hoover allowing himself and his companion to succumb to accepting the temptation gifts of free travel  ( El Charro ) and horse racing fixes and who knows what other fetishes and cravings from the Mafia and Murchison.

Yes, one could argue that in times of all out war ( and the later real threat of aggressive competing world domination minded ideologies ) that you can't always play by the rules. However, it seems that these evil pact marriages went way beyond temporary necessity expediencies and became long term personal indulgences to the power addicted elite.

It all just reinforces my often stated historical view that America's greatest flaw since the mid- twentieth century is it's "corruption" in the highest realms of power and influence.

Corruption on a much broader scale and higher level than is ever truly acknowledged and most Americans are even aware of ... or want to be aware of.

LBJ, Hoover, Nixon... all the way to the top.

Even today with Manafort, Flynn and who knows who else?

Edited by Joe Bauer

I once knew someone who was born in Germany in the mid 1940's and who came over to the USA as a child after his mother married a GI a few years later.

His family here was working class and I knew him as a good person, liberal minded and sympathetic to the poor and working class poor.

Never discussed middle 20th century USA/ European political or military history with him.

But one day on a lark, he just opened up about how hard things were in Germany from the end period of WWII and for the rest of the 1940's.

Obviously his German mother who was born there probably in the late 1920's must have shared her experiences through it all to him as he grew up.

Without him directly saying so, I sensed his mother was of the same mind set as the parents of the Germany born friend Pamela Brown met in her youth.

The book I linked above, Rise of the Fourth Reich does have a chapter on "Kennedy and the Nazis".  Nothing in it about Nazi's as shooters, planners, organizers or financers.  

It does mention Joseph Kennedy being a Nazi sympathizer.  George DeMorenschild's first application to US intelligence in 1942 was denied because he was a "Nazi espionage agent" (his cousin was one of "the top Nazi intelligence agents in north America").  Michael Paines boss at Bell Helicopter as director of research and development was former SS General Walter Dornberger.   As VP LBJ was also chairman of NASA and worked with it's director Wernher von Braun. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

He killed a lot of Englishmen with the V2.

While I do not believe Nazis were directly involved in the Big Event, I do believe they held sway over Alan Dulles, who I believe to be the architect of the Big Event. For more on A. Dulles and the Nazi influence, read David Talbot's " The Devil's Chessboard".

Mae Brussel  wrote about the Nazi connection (Richard Gehlen, especially) to the JFK assassination back in the 1970s.

Annie Jacobson wrote a book called "Operation Paperclip". While it is not about JFK , it does a good job showing how the Nazis left Europe and ended up in South America (via the ratline).

An area that I think needs more research is the Cabell brothers impact on the Big Event.  Charles Cabell, who was fired by JFK, worked for A. Dulles for 9 yrs. in the CIA and was a General.  His grandfather (William Cabell) was a general in the Confederate Army. William moved from Arkansas to Dallas in the 1870s. Charles was fired by JFK for his involvement in the Bay of Pigs operation and his brother, Earle was the Mayor of Dallas at the time of the Big Event. Earle had jurisdiction over the city jail that LHO was killed in. LHO was in the process of being moved to the county jail but was killed before he left the city jail.  Earle did not have jurisdiction over the county jail.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:32 AM, Chuck Schwartz said:

Also, Bill Kelly, in his Blog "JFK Countercoup", does a good job comparing Valkarie (attempted assassination of Hitler) and the Big Event.

Yes Chuck, maybe Dulles learned a thing or two in his dealings regarding the first Valkyrie.  Thanks to Mr. Kelly.  Pretty deep and interesting.

http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.com/2012/08/valkyrie-at-dealey-plaza-wip.html