The Education Forum

Nazis as Participants

Googling "buddy walthers paine garage", of all things, This popped up.  It left me a bit dumbfounded. 

http://www.prouty.org/brussell/nazi-2.html

I've read of Ms. Brussell  and quotes by her but she get's deep in a hurry.  

Edited by Ron Bulman

"Primo Levi, taught me to weep and moan..."

-- Led Zeppelin, "When the Levi Breaks"

I agree, Kathy - not easy to confront these things when one wishes for peace.

I think of the Levi I've read every time I hear that song on the radio.  If I'm skirting disrepectfulness. at least I'm keeping a witness's memory alive in my mind.

Edited by David Andrews

Mae Brussell was one of a kind. If I'm not mistaken, John Judge worked with her, and carried on her research after she died.

Hello  Ty,

you might want to read "Inside the League" by Scott Anderson and Jon Lee Anderson. It's about the infamous "World Anti-Communist League".

There's no direct link to the Kennedy assassination but the book describes how Nazi collaborators, Neo-Fascists and military regimes the world over formed a secret terrorist network funded by the Japanese Yakuza, the Moon cult and the CIA, waging a secret war against everything deemed "leftist".

And you'll find some familiar names: John Singlaub (involved in Iran-Contra) and the WerBell company were also involved.

I suspect that Guy Banister's Anti-Communist League of the Carribean was also part of this network, though I've seen no evidence so far.

Edited by Mathias Baumann