The Education Forum

Forensic Pathologist Says JFK Assassination Investigation Is Far From Over

On 6/3/2017 at 7:54 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

Pittsburgh Forensic Pathologist Says JFK Assassination Investigation Is Far From Over

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/06/02/cyril-wecht-jfk-assassination-investigation/

Douglas: I am a little surprised that the TV piece did not mention the upcoming Mock Trial of Lee, an initiative of our esteemed doctor Wecht and his organization (C.A.P.A). It will be held here in Houston at the South Texas College of Law, in November.

South Texas College of Law

-Ramon

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

On 6/3/2017 at 8:54 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Somebody needs to re-examine that fragment in the upper neck Wecht reported on in 1974. That was never followed up on. Can X-ray films give "false positives" for dense fragments?

Hi Micah: Since you are interested in the X-ray films and you are an active participant of the forum below, you should take a look at this thread:

What Caused the Violent Back Snap?

Check the post where I mention the National Archives.

-Ramon

57 minutes ago, Ramon F. Herrera said:

Douglas: I am a little surprised that the TV piece did not mention the upcoming Mock Trial of Lee, an initiative of our esteemed doctor Wecht and his organization (C.A.P.A). It will be held here in Houston at the South Texas College of Law, in November.

South Texas College of Law

-Ramon

Ramon: Thanks for reminding me to post about this important event that will take place in Houston, where I live.

Nov. 16-17

CAPA Legal Committee, Mock Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald, Nov. 16-17, South Texas Law School, Houston, TX. The CAPA Legal Committee co-chaired by attorneys Lawrence Schnapf and Bill Simpich is organizing a mock trial in cooperation with the South Texas Law School. It will use 21st Century techniques and what has been learned from the Innocence Project and the 2009 National Academy Science report on forensic evidence to examine the evidence used by the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations to identify Lee Harvey Oswald as the alleged sole assassin of President John F. Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963.