The Education Forum

Putin Exhumes JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory In Megyn Kelly Q&A

Pat, the amounts were not small amounts.

The equivalent of those amounts today would be about nine thousand dollars, and about 4500 dollars.

And as Lane replied, this was simply impossible on two counts, he only got one contribution even close to that amount.  And it was from Corliss Lamont.  Lamont was an extremely wealthy New Yorker, an heir to the JP Morgan empire.  Some KGB agent. The next highest amount he got was from Woody Allen. And that was not close to the amount in the alleged Mitrokhin Archives, which was not an archive.

Secondly, he was not in New York at the time.  He was not even in the country. He was in England.

This phony charge is as see through as the other one about Pease Sera and the Centro Mondiale Commerciale. Which the heck Max Holland has sued for 16 years.  The idea that that series could be dreamed up in 48 hours is simply outlandish.  I read it in translation.  It was a six part series.   The level of detail and the depth of information in it could dnot have been done in two days.  That kind of reporting takes weeks to do.

To me, if you rad between the lines, its pretty clear what the agenda is. Its to give people like Holland and Ann Coulter what they want to win the Cold War feuds.  Joe McCarthy and Hoover were correct.  And so was the Warren Commission.

• 7 months later...
On 6/4/2017 at 9:47 PM, George Sawtelle said:

Larry

1970 to 2016 46 years did Putin wake up the ghosts of 1970 and sprinkle them on 2016?

Putin was probably about 10 years of age in 1970. It would have been an old school KGB agent who informed Putin of their 1970 exploits.

I thought communism was thrown out the window after they called Reagan daddy. The old KGB agents are no more. Neither the new or the old KGB agents make the news in this day and age.

Wikipedia:

In 1975, Putin joined the KGB, and trained at the 401st KGB school in Okhta, Leningrad.[23][37] After training, he worked in the Second Chief Directorate (counter-intelligence), before he was transferred to the First Chief Directorate, where he monitored foreigners and consular officials in Leningrad.[23][38][39]From 1985 to 1990, he served in Dresden, East Germany,[40] using a cover identity as a translator.[41] According to Putin's biographer Masha Gessen, "Putin and his colleagues were reduced mainly to collecting press clippings, thus contributing to the mountains of useless information produced by the KGB."[41]According to Putin's official biography, during the fall of the Berlin Wall that began on 9 November 1989, he burned KGB files to prevent demonstrators from obtaining them.[42]

After the collapse of the Communist East German government, Putin returned to Saint Petersburg, where in June 1991, he worked with the International Affairs section of Saint Petersburg State University, reporting to Vice-Rector Yuriy Molchanov.[39] There, he looked for new KGB recruits, watched the student body, and renewed his friendship with his former professor, Anatoly Sobchak, the Mayor of Saint Petersburg.[43] Putin resigned with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel on 20 August 1991,[43] on the second day of the 1991 Soviet coup d'état attempt against the Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev.[44] Putin said: "As soon as the coup began, I immediately decided which side I was on", although he also noted that the choice was hard because he had spent the best part of his life with "the organs".[45]

In 1999, Putin described communism as "a blind alley, far away from the mainstream of civilization. 46

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

I think Putin's got Roy Cohn's head preserved in a cryogenic vessel in some freezing laboratory room in Novosibirsk.  Every so often, on Putin's command, the techs administer a neuroelectric shock and Roy comes gaspingly alive to dispense advice on rhetoric and strategy.  "It's OK," Roy howls, "I'm not sleeping.  I've been taking it all in." 

Trump traded Putin this pouchy-eyed relic of his own rise in exchange for North Korean cooperation in the war rumors plaguing us today, so the lot of them could steal their peoples blind. 

That Hawaii thing?  Pure Roy. 

"You know," Roy croaks amid the liquid nitrogen fumes, "It's not so bad as I thought, living in Russia.  I'm just photographed less."

Edited by David Andrews

21 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

I think Putin's got Roy Cohn's head preserved in a cryogenic vessel in some freezing laboratory room in Novosibirsk.  Every so often, the techs administer a neuroelectric shock and Roy comes gaspingly alive to administer advice on rhetoric.  "It's OK," Roy howls, "I'm not sleeping.  I've been taking it all in."  Trump traded Putin this pouchy-eyed relic of his own rise in exchange for North Korean cooperation in the war rumors plaguing us today, so the lot of them could steal their peoples blind.

That Hawaii thing?  Pure Roy.  "You know," Roy croaks, "It's not so bad as I thought, living in Russia.  I'm just photographed less."

That’s really funny. More where that came from?