The Education Forum

Houston Mock Trial in November

Jim:

Damn! My e-boss Larry beat me to the punch. I better get busy with my story.

Thanks!!

-Ramon

[After the fact addition:] Jim, you are now in possession of the first rough draft. I apologize profusely for the delay and thank you for bugging me, putting a firecracker under my derrière, as the best editors do.

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

.I have great hopes for this mock trial, both in hopes of legitimacy and publicity in pursuit of the truth regarding John Kennedy's assassination.  That prior attempts are lacking or flat out disinformation is well illustrated.  Lest we forget one can be on the Jury themselves.  Thanks to David Belin, Esquire.

https://www.amazon.com/November-22-1963-You-Jury/dp/0812903749/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1497245073&sr=1-1&keywords=you+are+the+jury

Post It note to self inside of front flap of library copy purchased in mid 2000's:  Roger Craig said David Belin changed his testimony FOURTEEN TIMES.  Here's the tip of the iceberg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_W._Belin

For 32 cent's you can be guided by a representative of the U S Government too, plus shipping of course.

Edited by Ron Bulman

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I have great hopes for this mock trial, both in hopes of legitimacy and publicity in pursuit of the truth regarding John Kennedy's assassination.

Hi Ron:

Being a humble contributor to the event, at this -admittedly early- stage I would grade the JFK organizations as shown below (*). This is a reflection of what I have seen so far:

- CAPA, Indisputable Leader: A+ (unless the Big Event, aka trip to The Archives fails to materialize)

- Kennedys and King: A+ (unqualified)

The rest of organizations:

- AARC Library

- MFF

- JFK Facts

- JFK Lancer

- JFK Assassination Forum

- Greg Burnham's Site

- John McAdams' Newsgroup

- PBS Nova's Cold Case special, led by Dr. Peter Cummings and the Haags.

- etc.

have lower grades, which I will keep under advisement.

Thanks!

-Ramon

(*) Dare to Speak Truth to Power.

3 hours ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Well, Shucky derns!  We didn't make the list.

Kathy and Tom: I gave it a lot of thought, I really did. The thing is that I feel so much at home in the Education Forum (it would be like congratulating myself), plus Jim Di is so integral part of it that I figure the "grade" obtained by Kennedys and King is shared by the Ed Forum.

In any event, when I wrote it, I had all those fine institutions in my cross-hairs -still do- and asked from readers to Speak Truth to Power and demand more. We cannot possibly demand anything more from the EF! You guys are wonderful.

Am I off the hook?    :-)

-RFH

44 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

"he who is silent is taken to agree"

"In matters of taste, there can be no disputes"

As the forum is European based and I'm new here, might this be French?  (my wife could tell me but she's asleep).

3 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Oh, ok, I have a couple of Latino friends, they can probably elaborate.

Just in case, I think Kathy was playfully chastising Ramon for not including the Education Forum in his list of good JFK research sources.

Ill guess that Tom Hume is teasing that the EF forum wasn't mentioned because it's pre-eminence goes without saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a word in Ramon's list about:

Pat Speer (no nonsense and BS free)

Gil Jesus (seemingly abandoned site but good stuff)

Prayer Man site (the one and only true remaining "theory" that has a lot of potential but which a lot of conspiracy folks actually argue against...because well, they think everything is a conspiracy EXCEPT solid ones?) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Not a word in Ramon's list about:

Pat Speer (no nonsense and BS free)

Gil Jesus (seemingly abandoned site but good stuff)

Prayer Man site (the one and only true remaining "theory" that has a lot of potential but which a lot of conspiracy folks actually argue against...because well, they think everything is a conspiracy EXCEPT solid ones?)

Michael: The name of my domain says it all: JFK Numbers. (well kinda :-)  I am trying to bring attention to things (and people) that have NOT been brought to bear yet: world class scientists and investigators from the top universities and research centers, in a completely open environment. The ones who have been silent for 54 years and counting. The ones who were banned (along with The People) by Dulles, Hoover and LBJ in 1964 and again by Robert Blakey in 1976.

My proposal is that we should respond -item by item- to the flagrant, shameless attack against democracy and the truth by the Koch Brothers (Dr. Aguilar tells me "Charles Koch", I consider them inseparable), cowardly hidden behind by PBS, who betrayed us and Boston University who (unlike MIT, across the Charles River) has no qualms selling its scholarship to the high bidder.

-Ramon

ps: Thanks A LOT for:

"Dare to Speak Truth to Power" (real or perceived, as Joe Kennedy Sr stated) [Note: I am still in the "aspirant" category].