The Education Forum

Jim Garrison Interview

25 minutes ago, Jeffrey Reilley said:

14:40...Morales?

WC Vol. 16 -237; for reference

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pdf/WH16_CE_237.pdf

Garrisson is saying that the Mystery Man had a companion whom he identified as CIA, and he (JG) can place him in Dallas in Nov. of 63. 

I am not recalling a picture of the companion.

Edited by Michael Clark

1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

WC Vol. 16 -237; for reference

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pdf/WH16_CE_237.pdf

Garrisson is saying that the Mystery Man had a companion whom he identified as CIA, and he (JG) can place him in Dallas in Nov. of 63. 

I am not recalling a picture of the companion.

Well, I know from the notes of BIllings that they were looking for the guy with a scar over they eye. I'd figure that he is talking about the same person here. Although, I could definitely be mistaken.

I will add this: Garrison had a way with reporters. I like the guy.

Edited by Jeffrey Reilley

I try to view the televised Jim Garrison NBC response at least as often as whenever it comes to mind or is presented or comes up in a posted link.

It is such an important presentation not just about the subordination of the truth regards the assassination of JFK at the highest levels of our government and major press entities, but also a highest concern wake-up-call warning to every American citizen that this "conflict between truth and power"  is a rock hard reality that does and will always exist in our country and our government and that average citizens need to understand, be and stay aware of and face up to when it occurs.

It's also importantly interesting to note how much this Jim Garrison presentation echos point by major point President Eisenhower's 1960 MIC warning farewell address speech that was delivered with just as much passion and high concern.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Garrison really frightened the powers to be with his intelligence, his commanding and professional presence and his high level communication skills both spoken and literary.

Garrison was more gifted in these ways than most of our presidents.

View and listen to some of the many pubic speaking videos of Dallas DA Henry Wade and then compare them to those of Jim Garrison. The disparity is cringing.

Same with their writing skills.

Edited by Joe Bauer

13 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Garrison really frightened the powers to be with his intelligence, his commanding and professional presence and his high level communication skills both spoken and literary.

View and listen to some of the many pubic speaking videos of Dallas DA Henry Wade and then compare them to those of Jim Garrison. The disparity is cringing.

No way is Garrison a better communicator than our current chief. Trump slays Twitter.

19 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Fully agreed Joe. Every time I see him on film I am struck by similar feeling.

I do have to speculatively call him on two matters and for Jumping-the-shark on one other.

-My unlearned eye makes me wonder why I don't see him up in the face of organized crime with regard to the JFKA.

-I have always wondered if he did as much as he could or should have to protect some of his witnesses.

-When he did his "equal time" presentation he jumped-the-shark with the elephant-hanging-by-a-string metaphor.

I am an admirer.

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey Reilley said:

No way is Garrison a better communicator than our current chief. Trump slays Twitter.

HA HA HA HA HA ... 

Garrison's analogies couldn't all be great. Most were very good and even creatively interesting, thought provoking and even hilarious.

The one about swallowing a "greased cannonball" in his "On The Trail Of The Assassin's" still makes me laugh heartily.

JFK himself had that same gift of combined intelligent, interesting and well placed witty anecdotal humor communication skills and talent.