The Education Forum

Jim Marrs

John Barbour just posted on Facebook that "Like Mark Twain, word of JIM MARRS demise are premature. He suffered kidney failure and blindness but is not confinrd to a hospital..andvwill be on Jeff Rense tonight few a few minutes..with an update!!!!!"

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

John Barbour just posted on Facebook that "Like Mark Twain, word of JIM MARRS demise are premature. He suffered kidney failure and blindness but is not confinrd to a hospital..andvwill be on Jeff Rense tonight few a few minutes..with an update!!!!!"

So he's back in Paradise (Tx) ?  Best wishes to him and his in what sounds like a difficult time.  If there was one book that opened my eyes beyond the mob did it books of the 80's, Crossfire was mind blowing.  The 50th anniversary revision edition is still an excellent place for someone with newfound interest to start IMHO.  Rule by Secrecy and Rise of the Fourth Reich are enlightening to some of us as well.

Update on Jim Marrs.
He is home and is on dialysis every night. He is blind in his right eye, but is trying to still be active. This is a troubling time for him and Carol. Please remember them in your thoughts and prayers. I'll update as I know more.

from chris gallop on fb.

Chris Gallup wrote on Facebook today:

Update on Jim Marrs.........

Jim is hanging in there, but things are tenuous. Just thought if some of you feel like it, he loves funny cards. They are not answering the phones right now, but I am sure he would appreciate the funny cards! Jim Marrs, P.O. Box 189, Springtown, Texas 76082. He needs cheering up! 2764.png<3 I plan to go and dig up his "Humor" file where he has placed all his favorite funnies and jokes. It is a pretty thick file and we once joked that with his forgetfulness, I could re-read all his old jokes to him as brand new! Now is the time.