The Education Forum

Mark David Chapman's primary accuser

Guest David L Sharp

I think John Lennon was murdered by a strange young man under the sway of some covert experimental behaviourists and LENNON's FBI investigation led to a vendetta ... he was killed as a policy statement and settlement of scores.

Then why hasn't Mark Chapman ever explained which scores he was settling ?

I base this on the research of British Barrister Fenton Bessler and my own readings of illegal government operations in the time period.

:D

In which of these readings does somebody explain why Mark Chapman lied in American television interviews with Barbara Walters and Larry King ?  He described on the air how he had conspired with only himself to pursue obsessions with John Lennon and Holden Caulfield.

Your insinuation that Ms. Walters and Mr. King are part of a conspiracy is much less popular than the theory that Queen Elizabeth murdered Princess Diana.  That one involves real power, indeed.  The BBC doesn't give the theory much attention, which suggests that British monarchs have conspired with the BBC to slant the news since Marconi invented the wireless.  What's this world coming to ?

The YMCA's international institutional REFUGEE PROGRAM was involved, when Chapman was with them in LEBANON 

Mark Chapman never set foot in Lebanon.  He worked at a YMCA camp for Asian refugees in Arkansas.  When funding for the camp dried up in 1975, he lost his job and never got over it emotionally.  American men have been known to crack up when they lose jobs.  I'm the only American man in this discussion, which not surprisingly is going nowhere.

DIG IT?

:D

Mr. Wendland, I'm afraid you're wrong about the non-Lebanon thing. Several sources indicate such.

From here: He was sent to Lebanon, but was quickly caught up in the civil war there. The Y staffers were evacuated, and Chapman was offered an alternative assignment working with Vietnamese refugees in a resettlement camp at Fort Chaffee, Ark.

From here: Chapman attended DeKalb Junior College in the area where these kinds of plans were laid and such political anger was being vented. From DeKalb County, Chapman was sent to Beirut, Lebanon. He was handed the funds both ways. Beirut was the center for George Habash and CIA assassination teams also identified in the Watson testimony before the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1977-78. On March 31, 1981, United Press International exposed the connection of "military training in a guerrilla camp" in Beirut, Lebanon to "worldwide Nazi ties." After six months in Lebanon, Chapman went to Fort Chaffee, Arkansas to work with Vietnam refugees recently arrived from Southeast Asia...

Mae Brussell built a lot of innuendo into hers, but it is obvious she says he was in Lebanon. Our good friend (snicker) David L. Sharp also said such in Chapter 2 of his book on the subject.

Thank you.

G

As someone who followed Mr. Lennon's career closely, and remembers the times, I will say that there was absolutely no reason for any right wing group to kill John Lennon in 1980. His Double Fantasy album was being marketed as an embrace of family values, and as a retreat from political activism. Many left-wingers saw it as a sell-out, including Mark Chapman, according to the early evidence. (Has he somehow disputed this impression?) If you've ever heard Chapman's music, it should be obvious to you he idolized Lennon and would be hurt by his "selling out." While the death of Lennon aroused a lot of fear, which played into the hands of Reagan's America, it also led to cries for gun control, and the actions of John Hinckley, which didn't. The huddled masses of liberals lighting candles in Central Park didn't exactly help the cause of Reagan's America either, as it reminded the crippled left that they could gather in public places and protest...

Edited by Pat Speer

Mr. Wendland, I'm afraid you're wrong about the non-Lebanon thing. Several sources indicate...He was sent to Lebanon, but was quickly caught up in the civil war there. The Y staffers were evacuated, and Chapman was offered an alternative assignment working with Vietnamese refugees in a resettlement camp at Fort Chaffee, Ark. Chapman attended DeKalb Junior College in the area where these kinds of plans were laid and From DeKalb County, Chapman was sent to Beirut, Lebanon. He was handed the funds both ways. Beirut was the center for George Habash and CIA assassination teams also identified in the Watson testimony before the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1977-78. On March 31, 1981, United Press International exposed the connection of "military training in a guerrilla camp" in Beirut, Lebanon to "worldwide Nazi ties." After six months in Lebanon, Chapman went to Fort Chaffee, Arkansas to work with Vietnam refugees recently arrived from Southeast Asia...

Mae Brussell built a lot of innuendo into hers, but it is obvious she says he was in Lebanon.

G

Mr. Wendland, I'm afraid you're wrong about the non-Lebanon thing. Several sources indicate such.

How does Mark Chapman's trip to Lebanon prove that somebody put him up to shooting John Lennon ?

I can see how the trip might prove that.  It's also possible that somebody put Michael Abram up to stabbing George Harrison in 1999.  Police announced upon arresting Abram that he had been a heroin addict for 15 years.  That means he associated with drug dealers at the time Lyndon LaRouche accused Queen Elizabeth of selling drugs internationally.  Maybe Her Royal Highness wanted George Harrison out of the way so she wouldn't have to waste her time knighting him.

From here: He was sent to Lebanon, but was quickly caught up in the civil war there. The Y staffers were evacuated, and Chapman was offered an alternative assignment working with Vietnamese refugees in a resettlement camp at Fort Chaffee, Ark.

From here: Chapman attended DeKalb Junior College in the area where these kinds of plans were laid and such political anger was being vented. From DeKalb County, Chapman was sent to Beirut, Lebanon. He was handed the funds both ways. Beirut was the center for George Habash and CIA assassination teams also identified in the Watson testimony before the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1977-78. On March 31, 1981, United Press International exposed the connection of "military training in a guerrilla camp" in Beirut, Lebanon to "worldwide Nazi ties." After six months in Lebanon, Chapman went to Fort Chaffee, Arkansas to work with Vietnam refugees recently arrived from Southeast Asia...

Mae Brussell built a lot of innuendo into hers, but it is obvious she says he was in Lebanon. Our good friend (snicker) David L. Sharp also said such in Chapter 2 of his book on the subject.

Thank you.

G