The Education Forum

Dissemination

John Simkin

Ramón Burgaleta and I give a presentation on EHELP project at Juan Carlos I University in Alcorcón. Teachers from high schools in soutwest Madrid took part in a three days conference where the most interesting educational projects were presented to the attendants.

Here you can find a the Flash presentation we used (in Spanish)

Here you can read the whole text of the presentation (in Spanish).

Vicente López-Brea Fernández and the CAP of Alcorcón organised the conference.

Looks great B)

What software was used to create the presentation? I have been trying to persuade my College to purchase Articulate which does a very similar job - maybe we could purchase it with E-Help money??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What software was used to create the presentation? I have been trying to persuade my College to purchase Articulate which does a very similar job - maybe we could purchase it with E-Help money??

I will be doing a financial/budget presentation at the Toulouse meeting.

B), showing where money has already gone (I've been busy) and making some proposals for future expenditure. I encourage everyone to bring their wish lists and RFP forms with them.

Looks great :rolleyes:

That has been created in Captivate - the software I've recommended to you! It comes directly from Macromedia ( / Adobe) rather than being a separate entity like the one you mention. http://www.macromedia.com/software/captivate/

Looks great :rolleyes:

That has been created in Captivate - the software I've recommended to you!

Don't remember that old boy.

You must have been talking in my deaf ear :lol:

Ramón Burgaleta, Economics teacher at my school, and I have created a sort of association in which he is the technical expert.

The presentation was elaborated with Captivate, a software that I think we should absolutely acquire.

Edited by Juan Carlos

You must have been talking in my deaf ear :up

See hear ( :D ) http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...indpost&p=22389

Completely agree with Juan Carlos - the software is very good. It is what I used to create my seminar that you were all forced to listen to. Since then I've had students using the software and they find it very easy to use.

You must have been talking in my deaf ear :up

See hear ( :D ) http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...indpost&p=22389

Completely agree with Juan Carlos - the software is very good. It is what I used to create my seminar that you were all forced to listen to. Since then I've had students using the software and they find it very easy to use.

It also appears to be a good deal cheaper than Articulate - we should get Mr Jones to put it on his shopping list