The Education Forum

Mark Chapman Michael Abram

:ph34r:

I never post anything in all capital letters. The person who accused me of that cannot distinguish "e" from "E."

Evidence of Mark Chapman's participation in a conspiracy warrants a background check of Michael Abram, the Liverpool man who stabbed George Harrison in 1999.

Thames River Police announced upon arresting Mr. Abram that he had been a heroin addict for 15 years. That means he acquainted himself with drug dealers in 1984. That same year the perennial American presidential contender Lyndon LaRouche accused Queen Elizabeth II of selling narcotics internationally. He repeated the accusation for many years.

If you find his "Badass Liz theory" silly, then you'll have to contend with the many erudite theories Mr. LaRouche proposes in his Executive Intelligence Review:

This Man Accused Queen Elizabeth Of Selling Narcotics Globally

If Queen Elizabeth II sold narcotics while Michael Abram was using them, then she put him up to stabbing George Harrison. She didn't want to waste her time explaining why she had knighted Paul McCartney but not George Harrison. She doesn't have to worry about the issue now that tobacco manufacturers have eliminated the Quiet Beatle.

what? are you proposing this theory or knocking it,

I could not tell from the dicition you used.

Neither.  Just presenting it.  People are remiss if they speculate about Mark Chapman and they ignore Michael Abram.  George Harrison and his wife went through hell at the hands of somebody in December of 1999.  British investigators owe it to the Harrison family to identify the persons responsible.

john

Guest Stephen Turner
B)

I never post anything in all capital letters.  The person who accused me of that cannot distinguish "e" from "E."

Evidence of Mark Chapman's participation in a conspiracy warrants a background check of Michael Abram, the Liverpool man who stabbed George Harrison in 1999.

Thames River Police announced upon arresting Mr. Abram that he had been a heroin addict for 15 years.  That means he acquainted himself with drug dealers in 1984.  That same year the perennial American presidential contender Lyndon LaRouche accused Queen Elizabeth II of selling narcotics internationally.  He repeated the accusation for many years.

If you find his "Badass Liz theory" silly, then you'll have to contend with the many erudite theories Mr. LaRouche proposes in his Executive Intelligence Review:

If Queen Elizabeth II sold narcotics while Michael Abram was using them, then she put him up to stabbing George Harrison.  She didn't want to waste her time explaining why she had knighted Paul McCartney but not George Harrison.  She doesn't have to worry about the issue now that tobacco manufacturers have eliminated the Quiet Beatle.

Ah harken, the first Cookoo of spring!

:(

I never post anything in all capital letters.  The person who accused me of that cannot distinguish "e" from "E."

Thames River Police announced upon arresting Mr. Abram that he had been a heroin addict for 15 years.   That means he acquainted himself with drug dealers in 1984.  That same year the perennial American presidential contender Lyndon LaRouche accused Queen Elizabeth II of selling narcotics internationally.  He repeated the accusation for many years.

If Queen Elizabeth II sold narcotics while Michael Abram was using them, then she put him up to stabbing George Harrison.  She didn't want to waste her time explaining why she had knighted Paul McCartney but not George Harrison.   She doesn't have to worry about the issue now that tobacco manufacturers have eliminated the Quiet Beatle.

How are conspiracy theories about Mark Chapman not cookoo ? The man said on live television that he acted alone. Doubting that is cookoo. The reason people offer sane theories about Lee Oswald is that he denied shooting anyone.

Guest Stephen Turner
:rolleyes:

Thames River Police announced upon arresting Mr. Abram that he had been a heroin addict for 15 years.   That means he acquainted himself with drug dealers in 1984.  That same year the perennial American presidential contender Lyndon LaRouche accused Queen Elizabeth II of selling narcotics internationally.  He repeated the accusation for many years.

If Queen Elizabeth II sold narcotics while Michael Abram was using them, then she put him up to stabbing George Harrison.  She didn't want to waste her time explaining why she had knighted Paul McCartney but not George Harrison.   She doesn't have to worry about the issue now that tobacco manufacturers have eliminated the Quiet Beatle.

How are conspiracy theories about Mark Chapman not cookoo ? The man said on live television that he acted alone. Doubting that is cookoo. The reason people offer sane theories about Lee Oswald is that he denied shooting anyone.

Oh dear here we go again!

Mr Wendland, you stated on the Penn Jones thread, that I doubt what

Mark Chapman say's.I asked you to produce evidence of this, which you

failed to do.Now I ask again, where have I ever stated on this forum

that I do not belive what Chapman(the scumbag) said.If you cannot do

this then retract your above statement in relation to myself.

Where is this going?

Downhill into raving paranoia .......

Queen Elizabeth II of Britain is a heroin dealer, you see, so she influenced the junkie that killed George Harrison (stabbing him) during the home invasion

DON"T YOU GET IT?

[....beedie beedie beedie beedie .... Twilight Zone theme]

Now I see where this is going.......

Shanet

Could you enlighten the rest of us. debating with mr Wendland

is like juggling smoke.

The same goes for anyone who doubts what Mark Chapman said in American television interviews with Barbara Walters and Larry King. The King program was broadcast live unless you believe King and his producers at CNN conspired to alter Mr. Chapman's words on behalf of a secret conspiracy.

Theories about people altering Mr. Chapman's statements belong in the same category as Queen Elizabeth controlling Michael Abram with heroin -- the category described by Stephen Turner as "the first Cookoo of spring." If you change what Mr. Chapman has said consistently for decades then I can change what Mr. Abram says. Fair is fair. The Chapman story spinners are juggling smoke, too.

Oh dear here we go again!

Mr Wendland, you stated on the Penn Jones thread, that I doubt what

Mark Chapman say's.I asked you to produce evidence of this, which you

failed to do.

So you see right through the Mark Chapman conspiracy theory ? It's another sign of the "first Cookoo of spring." Now you're making yourself clear. There is such thing as sanity. I'm not alone. I believe at least a few things I see on television. If someone confesses to murder on camera ten years after pleading guilty to a judge, then I buy it. Or was the New York City judge who heard Mr. Chapman's plea part of the conspiracy ? Was Ed Koch (then the mayor) part of it ? Etcetera.

Now I ask again, where have I ever stated on this forum

that I do not belive what Chapman(the scumbag) said.If you cannot do

this then retract your above statement in relation to myself.

Only now do you make yourself clear. You used the words "first Cookoo of spring" to describe those who see a connection between Michael Abram's heroin habit and Lyndon LaRouche's claim that Queen Elizabeth sold Mr. Abram the heroin. Those who see things in the Mark Chapman story that aren't there belong in the same category. If they have substance then that would mean that CNN producers conspired with Larry King to change what Mr. Chapman said. Don't forget the judge who heard the guilty plea.

John Lennon, the victim of systematic and illegal harassment and terrifying espionage from the FBI and other US authorities, was murdered. His assassin had little interest in the Beatles or Salinger's Catcher in the Rye before his emergence in the media as the killer of John Lennon. The motive, opportunity, desire and ability were all with the agencies that had pursued him, the most effective and widely popular anti-war radical and counter cultural figure in the world.

Mr. Chapman was unfortunately the victim of a type of experimental behavioural influence. His handlers covered their tracks in the same manner as Sirhan Sirhan's...but the influences are clear nevertheless.

Chapman's sponsored gun ownership, his military firing stance, his inability to flee, his missing three days before the crime, his relationship to covert refugee plans and operations operatives, all these point to something other than a LONE NUT

John Lennon, the victim of systematic and illegal harassment and terrifying espionage from the FBI and other US authorities,

That ended when he became a U.S. citizen several years before he died.  Not longer after that he secluded himself in his bedroom using drugs.  Only his dealer and his wife could harass him then.  His wife even screened phone calls from Paul McCartney.  Is she part of the conspiracy ?

was murdered. 

by Mark Chapman

His assassin had little interest in the Beatles or Salinger's Catcher in the Rye before his emergence in the media as the killer of John Lennon. 

Ever met him ?  He talked on nationwide television about having both of those obsessions for many years before he shot Lennon.  One of the interviews aired live.  It was on Larry King Live (no viewer phone calls and no broadcast delay).  Please explain, Mr. Clark, how CNN producers and Larry King are part of the conspiracy.

The motive, opportunity, desire and ability were all with the agencies that had pursued him, the most effective and widely popular anti-war radical and counter cultural figure in the world.

That's you talking.  Many anti - war protestors who disliked hard drugs preferred the tactics of Dr. Benjamin Spock and U.S. Senator Mark Hatfield (Republican from Oregon).  Lennon's eating chocolate cake inside a white bag was a waste of time, media attention, drug money and junkie food.

Mr. Chapman was unfortunately the victim of a type of experimental behavioural influence.  His handlers covered their tracks in the same manner as Sirhan Sirhan's...but the influences are clear nevertheless.

That would mean Barbara Walters, her producers at ABC, Larry King and his producers at CNN are part of the conspiracy.  Proof, please.

Chapman's sponsored gun ownership,

You mean somebody helped him pay for it ?  If that person is responsible, consider that Dr. Hyman Tarnower helped Jean Harris pay for her gun.  Why does nobody say he conspired to kill himself ?

his military firing stance,

Anyone who saw a Sam Peckinpay movie could copy it.

his inability to flee,

To where could a fugitive from Hawaii have fled in Manhattan ?

his missing three days before the crime, his relationship to covert refugee plans and operations operatives, all these point to something other than a LONE NUT

They point to your future psychotherapist.  Please get some help.  I'm not part of the conspiracy.