The Education Forum

Jack Ruby

On 8/12/2015 at 1:13 AM, Thomas Graves said:
On 11/21/2013 at 7:57 PM, Thomas Graves said:
On 9/14/2013 at 10:41 AM, Thomas Graves said:
On 3/16/2011 at 4:13 PM, Thomas Graves said:
On 12/19/2008 at 1:48 PM, Robert Howard said:

[...] I saw this document on maryferrell.org a couple of days ago, and decided it was worth everyone having a look.....

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

DECEMBER 1, 1963

U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL ROBERT F. KENNEDY & MR. ALLEN W. DULLES

WHITE HOUSE 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE.

WASHINGTON, D.C.

DEAR SIRS: THERE ARE POSSIBLY NO TWO MEN ALIVE IN AMERICA WHO HAVE BROUGHT AS MUCH INJURY TO MY LIFE THE PAST FEW YEARS THAN ROBERT KENNEDY AND ALLEN DULLES, YET, RECALLING A TIME WHEN I HELD YOU BOTH IN HIGHEST ADMIRATION, I LOOK TO THOSE DAYS FROM WHICH I FEEL COMMENDED TO DIRECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO YOUR ATTENTION.

THE FOLLOWING MAY HAVE NO BEARING ON THE TRAGIC ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY, BUT I NEVER THE LESS SUBMIT IT FOR YOUR STUDY AND CONSIDERATION.[/i]

1.Monday, November 25, 1963, while watching television camera scenes of Lee Harvey Oswald being moved from the Dallas City Police basement, and subsequent murder at about 11:20 A.M., I was immediately taken back by the announcement that our witnessing of Oswalds murder was committed by one Ruby, Jack Ruby.

2. When Jack Ruby’s picture was released over the television, I said to my friend in our Shaw Hotel room, “my god, I know that man!”

I know that man, but where do I know him from, and with whom?

3. During the past 8 day’s I have tried to back-track my life in the most recent years and in various cities where I have might have known this man or those to whom he was associated. If my memory serves me right, Jack Ruby was visiting syndicate members in San Diego between the last months of 1961 and early months of 1962. The meeting of the Syndicate Members was at the “Brass Rail,” a bar-restaurant owned by two Hungarian members. It is used as a homosexual bar, much as the New York Syndicate under the former Gallo gang used some dozen homosexual bars as ‘fronts.” Today the Syndicate in New York and Chicago are using Exotic Dance bars, strip-tease bars, harem dancing bars, and the giant hot-dog house as “fronts.”

4. Jack Ruby is known as a “fingerman” in these operations, and not only is it probable for him to have had a hand in stimulating the assassination of President Kennedy by Oswald, but likewise pre-arranged the attitudes for the assassination which was ordered from the East Coast. Oswald was a “sitting duck” to be used for the actual killing of President Kennedy. I sincerely believe that Oswald was to have met his accomplice in the theater, supposedly been highly paid, thence escaped to Mexico & Cuba. If I am right in my deductions, that it was The Syndicate that instigated the thought of the assassination, then Oswald would have been liquidated within a few hours of President Kennedy’s death anyway.

5. I have a very strong feeling that Jack Ruby might well have been the “finger-man” who set up the murder of

Nick deJohn [sic] in San Francisco. You should really confront the above-mentioned to Jack Ruby, it might jar him a bit!

Please know that I deeply regret that so much action was taken against my mail and other outlets while in San Diego 1961, for as I then suggested in my communications, I could have indeed forwarded some very strong evidence against the welfare of our people which eminated [sic] from near the border

I wish you every good luck by the investigations, stressing the most careful analysis and protection to those who might give testimony during the trial.

I likewise suggest that Mr. Robert Kennedy personally take greater precautions for himself and family until such time as he retires as Attorney General.

I prefer not to sign my name, rather just enclosing one of my old cards to acknowledge the sender of this letter. As you know from my past letters, I have very little confidence in the local FBI office maintaining silence regarding my name. please do not acknowledge this letter to them here.

Respectfully Yours

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...amp;relPageId=2

To be quite honest, I am posting this letter to show a cross-section of some of the material I run into at maryferrell.org.

To a degree the letter seems like a very credible document, but on the other hand, what area of government operations could RFK and Dulles possibly be in a position to have caused problems for anybody?......That is my problem with it, ie the document in question.

Does anybody know what year Nick deJohn was murdered? I believe it was circa 1953-56.

-- Robert Howard

Robert,

Whoever wrote this letter confused (perhaps intentionally) the gay Brass Rail bar (in Hillcrest, a couple of miles north of downtown San Diego; "open since 1960") for the straight, no-longer-existing, downtown San Diego Gold Rail Steakhouse, which was owned by the most feared Mafia hit man on the West Coast, Frank Bompensiero, and "One Eye" Frank Paul Dragna, son of Los Angles mob boss Jack Dragna (an associate of Johnny Roselli). "Syndicate" members wouldn't have met at the gay Brass Rail, they would have met at the mafia-owned Gold Rail Steakhouse, which was situated within short walking distance of the luxurious U.S. Grant Hotel in downtown San Diego.

FWIW, a couple of years ago I knocked on the door of the Brass Rail before it opened one morning (I'm not a patron -- LOL) and asked the manager if it had ever been owned by a couple of Hungarians.

The answer was "No."

"Bompensiero was proud of the Gold Rail. Actually, if you are to believe the license and the Yellow Pages listing, the “Gold Rail Steak House.” No steak was served. Law said you had to serve food. Bompensiero didn’t serve food." --Martin Potter in The San Diego Reader

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/1999/mar/11/cover-fateful-check-us-grant/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Bompensiero

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Dragna

--Tommy :sun

[...]

[...]

To answer Robert Howard's old question, mafioso Nick de John was murdered May 7, 1947.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1947/05/10/page/3/article/former-chicago-hoodlum-slain-on-west-coast

PS The liberal use of quotation marks and hyphens in the letter, as well as the exclamation mark, the good vocabulary, the near perfect spelling, the excellent grammar, the proper use of commas, and the generally good punctuation (there are a couple of errors) reminds me very much of the writings of Gerry Patrick Hemming.

I think the letter was an elaborate joke by Hemming (e.g., the Shaw Hotel was a "Negro" hotel in Harlem -- why even mention that he and his friend were staying at the "Shaw Hotel" ??? ; the "writer" comes across as being possibly gay himself -- how else could the "writer" have known about the gay Brass Rail (est. 1960) if he hadn't been there himself when he was in San Diego "in 1961" ???, etc.). I think Hemming wrote this letter not only as a joke, but to also to direct RFK's attention away from rogues in the CIA and towards the Mafia in regard to the assassination of his brother And to send RFK on a couple of "wild goose chases," trying to figure out what the writer meant when he said his mail had been messed with in San Diego in 1961, and talking about threats to the welfare of our people emanating "from near the border," etc.

BTW, it's interesting that the "originator" of the document ("CIA") doesn't say where the letter was mailed from.

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=73129#relPageId=1&tab=page

Bumped in an attempt to get some kind of response.

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Howard posted this FBI document in 2008:

DECEMBER 1, 1963
WASHINGTON, D.C.
DEAR SIRS: THERE ARE POSSIBLY NO TWO MEN ALIVE IN AMERICA WHO HAVE BROUGHT AS MUCH INJURY TO MY LIFE THE PAST FEW YEARS THAN ROBERT KENNEDY AND ALLEN DULLES, YET, RECALLING A TIME WHEN I HELD YOU BOTH IN HIGHEST ADMIRATION, I LOOK TO THOSE DAYS FROM WHICH I FEEL COMMENDED TO DIRECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO YOUR ATTENTION.
THE FOLLOWING MAY HAVE NO BEARING ON THE TRAGIC ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY, BUT I NEVER THE LESS SUBMIT IT FOR YOUR STUDY AND CONSIDERATION.

1.Monday, November 25, 1963, while watching television camera scenes of Lee Harvey Oswald being moved from the Dallas City Police basement, and subsequent murder at about 11:20 A.M., I was immediately taken back by the announcement that our witnessing of Oswalds murder was committed by one Ruby, Jack Ruby.

2. When Jack Ruby’s picture was released over the television, I said to my friend in our Shaw Hotel room, “my god, I know that man!”

3. During the past 8 day’s I have tried to back-track my life in the most recent years and in various cities where I have might have known this man or those to whom he was associated. If my memory serves me right, Jack Ruby was visiting syndicate members in San Diego between the last months of 1961 and early months of 1962. The meeting of the Syndicate Members was at the “Brass Rail,” a bar-restaurant owned by two Hungarian members. It is used as a homosexual bar, much as the New York Syndicate under the former Gallo gang used some dozen homosexual bars as ‘fronts.” Today the Syndicate in New York and Chicago are using Exotic Dance bars, strip-tease bars, harem dancing bars, and the giant hot-dog house as “fronts.”

4. Jack Ruby is known as a “fingerman” in these operations, and not only is it probable for him to have had a hand in stimulating the assassination of President Kennedy by Oswald, but likewise pre-arranged the attitudes for the assassination which was ordered from the East Coast. Oswald was a “sitting duck” to be used for the actual killing of President Kennedy. I sincerely believe that Oswald was to have met his accomplice in the theater, supposedly been highly paid, thence escaped to Mexico & Cuba. If I am right in my deductions, that it was The Syndicate that instigated the thought of the assassination, then Oswald would have been liquidated within a few hours of President Kennedy’s death anyway.

5. I have a very strong feeling that Jack Ruby might well have been the “finger-man” who set up the murder of
Nick deJohn [sic] in San Francisco. You should really confront the above-mentioned to Jack Ruby, it might jar him a bit!

Please know that I deeply regret that so much action was taken against my mail and other outlets while in San Diego 1961, for as I then suggested in my communications, I could have indeed forwarded some very strong evidence against the welfare of our people which eminated [sic] from near the border

I wish you every good luck by the investigations, stressing the most careful analysis and protection to those who might give testimony during the trial.
I likewise suggest that Mr. Robert Kennedy personally take greater precautions for himself and family until such time as he retires as Attorney General.
I prefer not to sign my name, rather just enclosing one of my old cards to acknowledge the sender of this letter. As you know from my past letters, I have very little confidence in the local FBI office maintaining silence regarding my name. please do not acknowledge this letter to them here.
Respectfully Yours

http://www.maryferre...amp;relPageId=2

[...]
To a degree the letter seems like a very credible document, but on the other hand, what area of government operations could RFK and Dulles possibly be in a position to have caused problems for anybody?......That is my problem with it, ie the document in question.
Does anybody know what year Nick deJohn was murdered? I believe it was circa 1953-56.......

I posted this response, which I have recently edited:

Robert,

Whoever wrote this letter confused (perhaps intentionally) the gay Brass Rail bar (in Hillcrest, a couple of miles north of downtown San Diego) for the straight, no-longer-existing, downtown San Diego Gold Rail Steak House, which was owned by the most feared Mafia hitman on the West Coast, Frank Bompensiero, and "One Eye" Frank Paul Dragna, son of Los Angles mob boss Jack Dragna (an associate of Johnny Roselli). "Syndicate" members wouldn't have met at the gay Brass Rail up in Hillcrest, they would have met at the mafia-owned Gold Rail, which was situated near the luxurious U.S. Grant Hotel in downtown San Diego.

Speaking of Bompensiero, the Gold Rail, the U.S. Grant Hotel, a guy who was trying to muscle in on Bompeniero's jukebox monopoly, and a little story about what was done with a big cucumber in one of the rooms at the U.S. Grant Hotel, there's an interesting FBI document from the late 1950's, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. I guess you'll just have to use your imaginations.

FWIW, a couple of years ago I knocked on the door of the Brass Rail before it opened one morning (I'm not a patron -- LOL) and asked the manager if it had ever been owned by a couple of Hungarians.

The answer was "No."

"Bompensiero was proud of the Gold Rail. Actually, if you are to believe the license and the Yellow Pages listing, the “Gold Rail Steak House.” No steak was served. Law said you had to serve food. Bompensiero didn’t serve food." --Martin Potter in The San Diego Reader http://www.sandiegor...check-us-grant/

http://en.wikipedia....ank_Bompensiero

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Jack_Dragna

And recently I posted this:

Robert,

San Francisco mafioso Nick de John was murdered in 1947.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1947/05/10/page/3/article/former-chicago-hoodlum-slain-on-west-coast

Regarding your other question, Since RFK was Attorney General and therefore J. Edgar Hoover's boss, I would think that he could have told Hoover to be hard on certain people.

PS The coy, story-telling style, the liberal use of quotation marks and hyphens, the exclamation mark, the good vocabulary, the near perfect spelling, the excellent grammar, the proper use of commas, and the generally good punctuation reminds me very much of Gerry Patrick Hemming.

I think the letter was an elaborate joke by Hemming (e.g., the Shaw Hotel was a "Negro" hotel in Harlem -- why even mention that he and his "friend" were staying at the "Shaw Hotel" when he recognized Ruby on television ??? ; Hemming has the "writer" come across as being possibly gay himself -- and how else could the "writer" have known about the gay Brass Rail (est. 1960) if he hadn't been there himself "when he was in San Diego in 1961" ???, etc.). I think Hemming wrote this letter not only as a joke, but to also to direct RFK's attention away from the CIA and towards the Mafia, and to send RFK on a couple of "wild goose chases" as well, trying to figure out what the writer meant when he said that RFK and / or Dulles had messed with his mail in San Diego in 1961, talking about threats to the welfare of our people emanating "from near the border," etc.

BTW, it's interesting that the "originator" of the document ("CIA") doesn't say where the letter was mailed from.

More on Frank Bompensiero: http://www.allanrmay.com/Frank_Bompensiero.html

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 8/15/2015 at 5:40 AM, Thomas Graves said:

DECEMBER 1, 1963

WASHINGTON, D.C.

THE FOLLOWING MAY HAVE NO BEARING ON THE TRAGIC ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY, BUT I NEVER THE LESS SUBMIT IT FOR YOUR STUDY AND CONSIDERATION.

Respectfully Yours

http://www.maryferre...amp;relPageId=2 [emphasis added by T. Graves]

[...]

Does anybody know what year Nick deJohn was murdered? I believe it was circa 1953-56.......

I posted this response, which I have recently edited:

Robert,

Whoever wrote this letter confused (perhaps intentionally) the gay Brass Rail bar (in Hillcrest, a couple of miles north of downtown San Diego) for the straight, no-longer-existing, downtown San Diego Gold Rail Steak House, which was owned by the most feared Mafia hitman on the West Coast, Frank Bompensiero, and "One Eye" Frank Paul Dragna, son of Los Angles mob boss Jack Dragna (an associate of Johnny Roselli). "Syndicate" members wouldn't have met at the gay Brass Rail up in Hillcrest, they would have met at the mafia-owned Gold Rail, which was situated near the luxurious U.S. Grant Hotel in downtown San Diego.

Speaking of Bompensiero, the Gold Rail, the U.S. Grant Hotel, a guy who was trying to muscle in on Bompeniero's jukebox monopoly, and a little story about what was done with a big cucumber in one of the rooms at the U.S. Grant Hotel, there's an interesting FBI document from the late 1950's, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. I guess you'll just have to use your imagination.

The answer was "No."

"Bompensiero was proud of the Gold Rail. Actually, if you are to believe the license and the Yellow Pages listing, the “Gold Rail Steak House.” No steak was served. Law said you had to serve food. Bompensiero didn’t serve food."

http://www.sandiegor...check-us-grant/

On 8/12/2015 at 1:13 AM, Thomas Graves said:

Robert,

Regarding your other question, Since RFK was Attorney General and therefore J. Edgar Hoover's boss, I would think that he could have told Hoover to be hard on certain people.

PS The coy, story-telling style, the liberal use of quotation marks and hyphens, the exclamation mark, the good vocabulary, the near perfect spelling, the excellent grammar, the proper use of commas, and the generally good punctuation reminds me very much of Gerry Patrick Hemming.

I think the letter was an elaborate joke by Hemming (e.g., the Shaw Hotel was a "Negro" hotel in Harlem, NYC -- why even mention that he and his "friend" were staying at the "Shaw Hotel" when he recognized Ruby on television? ; Hemming has the "writer" come across as being possibly gay himself -- and how else could the "writer" have known about the gay Brass Rail (est. 1960) if he hadn't been there "when he was in San Diego in 1961"?). I think Hemming wrote this letter not only as a joke, but to also to direct RFK's attention away from the CIA and towards the Mafia, and to send RFK on a couple of "wild goose chases," as well, trying to figure out what the writer meant when he said that RFK and / or Dulles had messed with his mail in San Diego in 1961, talking about threats to the welfare of our people emanating "from near the border," etc.

This thought just in! Could the unnecessary-for-the-writer-to-mention "Shaw Hotel" be a December 1, 1963, reference to still-in-the-closet Clay Shaw?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Clay Shaw?

Pshaw.....

Mark,

Good One.

Question: I take it you don't think the writer of the letter could have been wittily implicating Clay Shaw in his completely-unnecessary-to-mention "stay with a friend at the Shaw Hotel" in some unspecified city?

Was there a well-known "Shaw Hotel" or a "Hotel Shaw" in the Washington D.C. or Langley, Virginia, area, or anywhere in the U.S. for that matter, that RFK and Dulles (and everybody else) would have known or heard about in 1963, making the mentioning of it more plausible, more realistic, and less uhhh... "out of left field"?

Or was the letter just an anti-Black joke? There was, after all, a Hotel Shaw that catered to "Negroes" as late as 1955 in New York City, but how well would that have been known to RFK or Dulles?

http://issuu.com/dafiyab.benibo/docs/negro_traveler_s_green_book

How could the writer of the letter, so seemingly knowlegeble about "The Syndicate," have screwed up so badly as to confuse the gay "Brass Rail" in Hillcrest for the notorious mafia-owned and, yes, Johnny Roselli-connected "Gold Rail" in downtown San Diego for the place at which Jack Ruby had allegedly conferred with "Syndicate" members before the assassination? (Go to Mary Ferrell Foundation website sometime and put the terms "gold rail" and "san diego" in the search box at the same time. You'll be amazed.)

It seems to me that the true writer of the letter was fully aware of the existence of both the Brass Rail and the Gold Rail "Steak House" in San Diego, and intentionally mixed them up, and mixed them together, in the letter.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Clay Shaw?

Pshaw.....

Mark,

Good One.

Question: I take it you don't think the writer of the letter could have been wittily implicating Clay Shaw in his completely-unnecessary-to-mention "stay with a friend at the Shaw Hotel" in some unspecified city?

Was there a well-known "Shaw Hotel" or a "Hotel Shaw" in the Washington D.C. or Langley, Virginia, area, or anywhere in the U.S. for that matter, that RFK and Dulles would have known about in 1963, making the mentioning of it more plausible, more realistic, and less uhhh... "out of left field"?

Or was the letter just a subtle anti-Black joke (and an attempt to give gay bars a bad name by connecting them with the mafia)? There was, after all, a Hotel Shaw that catered to "Negroes" as late as 1955 in Harlem, New York City, but how well would that have been known to RFK or Dulles?

How could the writer of the letter, so seemingly knowlegeble about "The Syndicate," have screwed up so badly as to confuse the gay "Brass Rail" in Hillcrest for the notorious mafia-owned and, yes, Johnny Roselli-connected "Gold Rail" in downtown San Diego for the place at which Jack Ruby had allegedly conferred with "Syndicate" members before the assassination? (Go to Mary Ferrell Foundation website sometime and put the terms "gold rail" and "san diego" in the search box at the same time. You'll be amazed.)

It seems to me that the true writer of the letter was fully aware of the existence of both the gay Brass Rail and the mafia-owned Gold Rail "Steak House' dive bar in San Diego, and intentionally mixed them up, and mixed them together, in the letter.

"Bompensiero was proud of the Gold Rail. Actually, if you are to believe the license and the Yellow Pages listing, the “Gold Rail Steak House.” No steak was served. Law said you had to serve food. Bompensiero didn’t serve food."

bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

Clay Shaw?

Pshaw.....

Mark,

Good One.

Was there a well-known "Shaw Hotel" or a "Hotel Shaw" in the Washington D.C. or Langley, Virginia, area, or anywhere in the U.S. for that matter, that RFK and Dulles would have known about in 1963, making the mentioning of it more plausible, more realistic, and less uhhh... "out of left field"?

Or was the letter just a subtle anti-Black joke (and an attempt to give gay bars a bad name by connecting them with the mafia)? There was, after all, a Hotel Shaw that catered to "Negroes" as late as 1955 in Harlem, New York City, but how well would that have been known to RFK or Dulles?

It seems to me that the true writer of the letter was fully aware of the existence of both the gay Brass Rail and the mafia-owned Gold Rail "Steak House' dive bar in San Diego, and intentionally mixed them up, and mixed them together, in the letter.

bumped

Edit: There was a famous Hotel Shaw in San Francisco in 1963.

http://www.socketsite.com/archives/2014/08/renoir-hotels-storied-history-transformation-time.html

shaw_ca1945.jpg?w=990

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2015 at 3:53 PM, Thomas Graves said:
On 8/15/2015 at 5:40 AM, Thomas Graves said:

DECEMBER 1, 1963

WASHINGTON, D.C.

Respectfully Yours

http://www.maryferre...amp;relPageId=2 [emphasis added by T. Graves]

[...]

edited:

Robert,

Speaking of Bompensiero, the "Gold Rail," the U.S. Grant Hotel, the guy who was trying to muscle in on Bompeniero's jukebox monopoly, and a little story about what was done with a big cucumber in one of the rooms at the U.S. Grant Hotel, there's an interesting FBI document from the late 1950's, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. I guess you'll just have to use your imagination.

The answer was "No."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robert,

I think the letter was an elaborate joke by Hemming (e.g., the Shaw Hotel was a "Negro" hotel in Harlem -- why even mention that he and his "friend" were staying at the "Shaw Hotel" when he recognized Ruby on television ??? ; Hemming has the "writer" come across as being possibly gay himself -- and how else could the "writer" have known about the gay Brass Rail (est. 1960) if he hadn't been there himself "when he was in San Diego in 1961" ???, etc.). I think Hemming wrote this letter not only as a joke, but to also to direct RFK's attention away from the CIA and towards the Mafia, and to send RFK on a couple of "wild goose chases" as well, trying to figure out what the writer meant when he said that RFK and / or Dulles had messed with his mail in San Diego in 1961, talking about threats to the welfare of our people emanating "from near the border," etc.

bumped

HUNGARIANS?

Edited by Thomas Graves

See Tom, this is what I mean.  It's just very very hard to take you seriously on this board.  You claim to want to get to the bottom of the truth of the case and then you go to a dormant thread that hadn't been posted on since 2015 and type HUNGARIANS? You post a rude PM to me (e.g., "Hey! Embarrassed to post again, eh?!") then in that ex-car salesman way of yours (you did say you're an ex-car salesman, right?) worm and weasel your way around on replies.

You're either extremely bored or with too much time on your hands or both. As another member on here said why are you bumping long-closed threads if they don't anything to the dialogue of the case?

:) Thank you,

Michael Walton :(

6 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

See Tom, this is what I mean.  It's just very very hard to take you seriously on this board.  You claim to want to get to the bottom of the truth of the case and then you go to a dormant thread that hadn't been posted on since 2015 and type HUNGARIANS? You post a rude PM to me (e.g., "Hey! Embarrassed to post again, eh?!") then in that ex-car salesman way of yours (you did say you're an ex-car salesman, right?) worm and weasel your way around on replies.

You're either extremely bored or with too much time on your hands or both. As another member on here said why are you bumping long-closed threads if they don't anything to the dialogue of the case?

:) Thank you,

Michael Walton :(

Michael, his handlers are telling him to do it...... He's been pretty clear about that.

3 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Thank you, [...]

Michael Walton [...]

Dear Mike,

It would appear that you are in full-on snidely "retaliation mode" for having been shown, by Sandy and I, that you were totally and arrogantly wrong about "Neck Scratcher" being the same person as "Gangly Man" in that Black Ops Radio video on the "David Morales" thread.

--  Tommy  :sun

Suggestion:  If my posts really do bother you so much, why don't you simply refuse to read them?

Edited by Thomas Graves