The Education Forum

JFK: Beyond the Magic Bullet

Why bother writing seriously to such programs and such a channel? I think one necessary step to reality is accepting which media channels are completely bought to promote lies, and refuting the lie elsewhere. I noticed that EVERY one of the "Reviews" of this program by the "public" was cut from the same pattern: Oh-what-a-fine-program-this-is! Now-we-know-the-Warren-commission-was-right! I doubt the channel/program would accept any other type of comment.

Bugliosi and this program are admirably suited for ridicule, however!

Revenge is the best revenge! :angry:

Stephanie

I wanted to believe there were lone-nutters and TV producers actually concerned with the truth, who wouldn't immediately disregarrd someone's research just because they suspect a conspiracy. Iht seems I was wrong. A few months ago we had a lone nutter, Mel Layton, come to the Forum, and I begged him to read my seminar and tell me where I was wrong. Instead he disappeared.

Why bother writing seriously to such programs and such a channel? I think one necessary step to reality is accepting which media channels are completely bought to promote lies, and refuting the lie elsewhere. I noticed that EVERY one of the "Reviews" of this program by the "public" was cut from the same pattern: Oh-what-a-fine-program-this-is! Now-we-know-the-Warren-commission-was-right! I doubt the channel/program would accept any other type of comment.

Stephanie

I wanted to believe there were lone-nutters and TV producers actually concerned with the truth, who wouldn't immediately disregarrd someone's research just because they suspect a conspiracy. It seems I was wrong. A few months ago we had a lone nutter, Mel Layton, come to the Forum, and I begged him to read my seminar and tell me where I was wrong. Instead he disappeared.

Stephanie

I wanted to believe there were lone-nutters and TV producers actually concerned with the truth, who wouldn't immediately disregarrd someone's research just because they suspect a conspiracy. Iht seems I was wrong. A few months ago we had a lone nutter, Mel Layton, come to the Forum, and I begged him to read my seminar and tell me where I was wrong. Instead he disappeared.

Don't let the cronies get you down. I wrote Peter Jennings of ABC News after its

ridiculous documentary supporting the SBT, and pointed out to him every mistake,

alteration, lie, and misinterpretation of the facts that were shown. I never did hear from him.

In a December 6th, 1963 edition of "Life" magazine, writer Paul Mandel wrote that

JFK was hit in the throat by a bullet from the TSBD, even though the limousine was

fifty yards past the sixth floor window because an 8mm film clearly shows JFK

turned around and waving back at someone. This maneuver exposed his throat

back to the TSBD, thus, his throat was exposed to a bullet shot from the sixth floor.

Unfortunately for "Life" and Mandel, absolutely NO films show JFK doing such a thing. This is the kind of nonsense from the mainstream media we have

to endure. Oh, who was the Editor-In-Chief of "Life" at the time? None other than

Henry R. Luce, who was known to alter cables to reflect his own political views.

Bill Cheslock

Edited by Bill Cheslock

Tim Gratz Posted Today, 03:54 AM

I did not see the show.

Are you telling me the Discover Channel, owned by Disney, relied on a cartoon?

Now that is really unbelievable!

Yeah,

Well perhaps as a TV conglomerate they ought to make a distinction between Disney cartoons (typically fiction) and Discovery channel documentaries (typically science or history and facts) and not mix the two.

You've seen them.

Computer animated crash test dummies with super scientific jiggle animation.

Same physics as Arlen Specter, though.

The lone nut up in this corner shoots the marionettes down here twice and the holes are in the back of kennedy, the front of Kennedy and then another one goes into Connally.

Then there is the head of Kennedy.

SO IT WORKS FOR WILE E. COYOTE AND YOSEMITE SAM !!!!!!!!!!!!

High tech and highly effective propaganda skewed to a younger game/literate

age demographic

• 4 months later...

Tim

Just for the record I believe it is possible that Oswald was "a" shooter and that there may have been multiple shooters. In my opinion Lee was not a "nut" in the WC sense although an examination of his life may lead one to believe that he had numerous idiosyncrasies. I am also of the opinion that the route of the motorcade was directed past where Oswald worked rather than Oswald being placed in a job where the motorcade would pass.

If there were in fact multiple shooters and Oswald was unaware of them before he attempted his first shot, can you imagine his surprise when he realized that there were multiple shooters?

Jim Root

• 1 month later...
There is a special on the Discovery Channel on the Magic Bullet on right now.  It is from that Unsolved History show.  I'm already skeptical about the program because they've already dragged out Dale Myer's animation.

Just saw the last segment and it made me sick. They lined up a couple of torsos and tried to replicate the wounds by firing a Mannlicher Carcano from a sixty foot tower. Although the wounds DID NOT line up (the bullet passed below the first torso's clavicle and out of the chest instead of out of the throat, hit the second torso four inches below the armpit, and failed to penetrate its thigh) and the bullet was bent into a "c" shape, they explained it all away by saying the bullet hit two ribs instead of one on the second torso and so therefore the single bullet theory was supported by their experiment. This is utter nonsense. I SCREAMED when I heard their conclusion. I nearly broke something. Obviously, they were too chicken-xxxx to say their test did not support the "magic bullet;" I'm wondering what executive made this decision. If the whole thing was a fraud they would have just faked their results.

To make matters worse, they allowed Vincent Bugliosi, who was also featured on a recent episode of Penn and Teller's TV show Bullxxxx! dismissing conspiracy theories, to have the last word, warning people that an obsession with the assassination can be "toxic" Clearly Vince is getting ready for his book release this fall. This whole turn of events really makes me angry. I wrote "Unsolved History" a letter last year offering to help them create a similar program, but one with some credibility, and received no response. Instead they feed us this crap. Well, at least they showed us the tests and that is on the record. I believe I'll be using their test in my upcoming presentation on the medical evidence.

For anyone interested in further debate on the Discovery program visit JFK Lancer at the forum links below. I posted video captures of the "reenactment".

Original thread:

JFK Lancer

Rebuttal thread:

JFK Lancer

RJS

Edited by Richard J. Smith

• 11 years later...

Re-watching this program, I saw that their test bullet was several times more deformed than they tried to make it look. The whole thing was bent at like a 45 degree angle. They just held it up to the camera a certain way to make it look less deformed. Very sneaky!

giphy.gif

Edited by Micah Mileto

11 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Re-watching this program, I saw that their test bullet was several times more deformed than they tried to make it look. The whole thing was bent at like a 45 degree angle. They just held it up to the camera a certain way to make it look less deformed. Very sneaky!

giphy.gif

That wasn't the worst of it.

The whole Chad Zimmerman "experiment" was rigged.  It took hundreds of takes for them to keep JFK's clothing elevated.  In that segment Zimmerman claimed that his stand-in exactly matched JFK's height and weight, but when I pointed out to Zimmerman that the T3 location of the bullet holes in the clothes destroyed his argument, Zimmerman offered me $10,000 if I could prove that his stand-in matched Kennedy body type.

Zimmerman offered me ten grand if I could prove he wasn't full of bovine offal!