The Education Forum

George Demohrenschildt

I checked the Forum index and did a search, but didn't specifically see a thread dedicated to George Demohrenschildt - maybe because I spelled it wrong. <_<

Steven Gaal has one post on Thy will be Done. Maybe we could link it.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=3921&hl=demoh

John Simkin's Spartacus on GD:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdemohrenschildt.htm

Wim Dankbar has a very interesting piece with some nice documents relative to the Bush family and George D:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush3.htm

I posted the Letter from Richard Sprague to RB Cutler concerning his theory about George's liability and demise:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...indpost&p=29688

A link to George D's Warren Report Testimony:

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/demohr_g.htm

Bruce Campbell Adamson's site:

http://www.ciajfk.com/demohrenschildt.html

One more Richard Sprague file for sale which has some correspondence concerning George D at AMRES, where I purchased my file sometime ago:

http://pics.amres.com/p_asp/ke7242.asp

For sale on eBay - today's electronic black market - the Assassination Timeline - all about George D.

http://cgi.ebay.com/300-page-JFK-Assassina...1QQcmdZViewItem

This timeline was apparently originally published in 1996. Looks interesting.

Bruce Campbell Adamson doesn't appear to be a member of this forum. I'd like to ask him a question about some of the items highlighted in the list at the bottom in orange.

Timeline Chart

The JFK Assassination Timeline Chart, is a 300 page book about the crime, case and "conviction" of the century - without a fair trial? (If you win this auction Adamson will pick a free volume to throw in. He has extra volumes that he needs to get rid of. So note it is not your choice.)The key figures in the research of the JFK Timeline Chart who are tied to Dimitri and his brother George De Mohrenschildt or the JFK assassination. The Timeline Chart was developed from Oswald's Closest Friend; The George De Mohrenschildt Story.

Some of the major discoveries include:

De M and his brother worked for Henry Luce's Time-Life

Mrs. De M worked with Abe Zapruder and Olga Fehmer at clothing operation Nardis of Dallas in 1953. Olga's daughter became senior officer at CIA. Abe's son was lawyer for Department of Justice on November 22, 1963. Zapruder and de M belonged to same CIA organization Dallas Council on World Affairs founded by George H.W. Bush's mentor, Neil Mallon.

George H.W. Bush knew de M since 1942. Bay of Pigs was Bush's Baby Operation Zapata.

Allen Dulles knew de M's brother in 1953.

De M and his brother knew 50 CIA agents, consultants and operatives. De Mohrenschildt's father-in-law, Samuel Walter Washington was in charge of more than 250 CIA agents 1950-53.

De M knew Jackie Kennedy and her mother Janet Bouvier in 1938.

De M knew Mrs. Kennedy's dress designer Oleg Cassini and his brother Igor. Igor's wife Charlene (Wrightsman) Cassini committed suicide on April 7, 1963, while de Mohrenschildt is hanging out with Oswald.

De M knew JFK's landlord, C. Michael Paul friend of Charlene (Wrightsman) Cassini.

De M meets with LBJ seven months before JFK's death (Marie Fehmer present?).

De M worked for N. Rockefeller and Wm. S. Paley.

De M had ties to six trustees of the Museum of Modern Art: Philip C. Johnson, (architect of JFK memorial), Nelson Rockefeller, Wm. S. Paley, Henry Luce, Charles B. Wrightsman and John Hay Whitney (in-law to Paley).

De M was business partners with Mohamed Al Fayed in 1964. Fayed had an affair with Alexandra de Mohrenschildt and James Angleton of the CIA was interested in this.

This Timeline Chart presents facts. No one listed in the Timeline Chart is to be presumed guilty of assassinating John F. Kennedy, solely upon his or her association, direct or indirect, to George De Mohrenschildt, Oswald's closest friend. Any such conclusion is for the reader to make.

The Timeline Chart contains an enormous amount of unpublished material. Its preparation contains results of the author's thorough examination of personal papers of Allen Dulles, Senator John Tower, George Crew McGhee, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt, Nelson Rockefeller, Hamilton Fish Armstrong, William Henry Chamberlin, Mary Bancroft and de Mohrenschildt's FBI and CIA files, just for starters. Some, but not all, of the information is published in the report of the Warren Commission and House Select Committee on Assassination Investigations. In order to gather this information in the Timeline Chart, I have made three trips to Texas and the East Coast. One trip lasted eight months.

Unless you are an assassination buff, it is doubtful that you have ever heard of De Mohrenschildt. It took me about four months just to learn how to properly pronounce his name. De Mohrenschildt did not become a central figure in the JFK assassination conspiracy until 1976 when he began telling the press that wealthy Texas oilmen, including H.L. Hunt were behind the assassination. If indeed Texas oilmen were in on it, then H.L. Hunt may not have been the only Texas oilman, for, like LBJ, De Mohrenschildt seemed to know all of the wealthiest Texas oilmen.

De Mohrenschildt had ties to three major players in the media world: 1) Nelson Rockefeller; 2) Henry Luce; and, 3) William S. Paley. Both Luce and Paley have kept their personal papers private away from the public. As Vice-President, Rockefeller was in charge of the Rockefeller Commission investigation which in part examined the possibility that a CIA coup was involved in JFK's assassination.

In 1976 George Bush and Rockefeller failed to disclose their association with de Mohrenschildt since World War II. In addition, Rockefeller knew many of Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt's (George's brother) associates. Did our country place the wolves in charge of guarding the chicken coop?

A most important piece of evidence which suggests a conspiracy in the JFK assassination is that on March 29, 1977, George De Mohrenschildt placed a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. This was powerful circumstantial evidence that his 1976 allegations that Oswald did not kill Kennedy, were true.

But who did? Who was Oswald set up for? Was it for Allen Dulles, Mrs. Hugh D. Auchincloss, Nelson Rockefeller, Philip C. Johnson, William Henry Chamberlin, Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt, Isaac Don Levine, the Hearst family, George C. McGhee, Howard Hughes, Henry Luce, LBJ, H.L. Hunt and family, White Russians, Igor Cassini and/or his father-in-law C.B. Wrightsman? Or a whole "bunch" of Texas oilmen, alone or together?

I first started researching the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission for clues, when I came across George De Mohrenschildt. I thought it was strange that a man who visited Jacqueline Kennedy's mother on a regular basis would also befriend the alleged assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald. In the first several years of my research, I even had a nightmare that Jackie Kennedy had been involved in the assassination. I began to look at this or the possibility that her mother Mrs. Hugh D. Auchincloss was involved. But I concluded, that no one in their right mind would have placed themselves or their daughter in an open convertible with a possibility of being shot, for Jackie sat three feet away from JFK on that fateful November 22, 1963.

De Mohrenschildt testified that before Oswald was even born he visited with Jackie and her mother in 1938 on a daily basis at Easthampton, New York. You may, like myself, find this hard to digest.

There are many people who, I feel, look guilty, but there is not enough evidence to nail them down, if in fact they truly are guilty. If they don't fit into the puzzle, one can not go around cutting corners or making up stories about them to force them into the final picture. Yet, the Devil is in the detail. People who were a part of any conspiracy were very wealthy and clever people and they truly believed that it would always remain a secret. The Timeline Chart could help, for it will help others who know more than myself to fill in some of the blanks.

The reader will find it difficult at first to memorize all of the names and personalities within this book.

I have tried to keep an open mind and stay on the course and follow the evidence as it becomes available and set aside my own conclusions. I have had to study 500 to 750 people. This book contains a biographical dictionary which is a very important tool, but by no means a complete biographical sketch of this cast of characters. This Timeline Chart will save the reader the ten years and a $150,000 that I have invested. It contains facts from the first 10 volumes of the de Mohrenschildt, volume 11 is not incorporated yet.

Los Angeles, California, November 22, 1995, Bruce Campbell Adamson

Not everyone is to be presumed guilty upon their association to De Mohrenschildt or their involvement with the JFK assassination.

There have been hundreds of books written about Oswald and the JFK assassination, but none has ever focused solely on George De Mohrenschildt.

The List - JFK Assassination Key People

Giovanni Agnelli and family

NEW NAMES INCLUDE John Hay Whitney and family, Payson Loomis, Herbert and Eddie Singer

James Jesus Angleton--CIA

Hamilton Fish Armstrong --CIA

Captain Vincent Astor

Sam Ballen--ALIVE IN 95-CIA?

Mary Bancroft--CIA

Professor Frederick Barghoorn--CIA

Carman Barnes

Adolf A. Berle, Jr. --CIA

Richard Berlin.--FBI--HEARST PRESIDENT

James Billington--CIA-- ALIVE LIBRARIAN OF CONGRESS--2001

George Bouhe--JACK RUBY'S NEIGHBOR

Janet Bouvier-Auchincloss

George and Herman Brown---CIA

William F. Buckley, Jr. and Sr.--CIA

MacGeorge Bundy--CIA

James Burnham--CIA

Colonel Howard L. Burris--CIA

George H.W. Bush "Poppy"---CIA

George W. Bush -- CIA

Prescott Bush--CIA assest

Harold Byrd

Charles P. and Earle Cabell--CIA

William Henry Chamberlin - (CIA)

Igor and Oleg Cassini--CIA assest

Governor John Connally

John "Jack" Crichton--ARMY INTEL.-CIA

Dallas Council on World Affairs--CIA

David Dallin

GEORGE "VON" or "DE" MOHRENSCHILDT--OSS/INTER-AMERICAN AFFAIRS-CIA

James P. Donovan --Esq. (FBI-CIA)

Dimtri Djorjdaze-CIA

Joseph Dryer

Allen Welsh Dulles and family--CIA

Marie and Olga Fehmer--CIA

Evertte DeGolyer

Jean de Menil--CIA

Cecil de Mille--CIA

John Sloan Dickey

Lawrence Duggan Sr. and Jr.

Stephen Duggan

Angier Biddle Duke--CIA

Harold J. Fleming--FBI

Gerald Ford--CIA assest 

Percy Foreman---LBJ assest

Bernard or "Ben" Gold

Allen P. Grover--CIA

General Alfred Gruenther--CIA

Mrs. William R. Hearst, Jr. --LBJ -Cassini assest

Geoffrey Hellman

Sylvia (Hyde) Hoke--CIA

Patrick and Walter Holloway--CIA+FBI

Stanley C. Hope--ROCKEFELLER

John Edgar Hoover--FBI

Edward J. Hudson

Howard Hughes--CIA

E. Howard Hunt--CIA

H.L. Hunt--CIA/

Ralph MacAlister Ingersoll--Luce--CIA?

C.D. Jackson---Luce--CIA

Leon Jaworski--CIA assest

Walter Jenkins--LBJ-CIA

John Jessup---CIA

Lyndon Baines Johnson or LBJ--CIA

Philip C. Johnson--Rockefeller

Jackie Kennedy---CIA

RFK and JFK and family---CIA

J. Caldwell King--CIA

Henry Kissinger---CIA

Arthur Krim---CIA-LBJ Adviser

Hugh Lietke---CIA-ZAPATA OIL

Donna Lee, step daughter to Gene Tierney

Jeanne Le Gon--CIA

Isaac Don Levine--CIA

Linda Lee Lovelady

Henry and Clare Boothe Luce--CIA

Robert Maheu--CIA-HOWARD HUGHES

Henry Neil Mallon--CIA

Ilya Mamantov--CIA

Earle Mayfield, Jr.--CIA

Nona McAdoo.

William G. McAdoo--FOUNDER OF SECRET SERVICE WWI

Douglas MacArthur, II

John J. McCloy--ROCKEFELLER,-WARREN COMMISSIONER

George Crew McGhee--CIA

John Mecom--CIA

Walter Mengden--

Metropolitan Museum of Art

Philip Mosely--CIA

Clint Murchison--FBI

Robert Murphy--CIA

Museum of Modern Art, New York

Paul Henry Nitze --CIA

Richard Nixon.--CIA

Louis Nizer.

Serge Obolensky.--OSS

Office of Strategic Services

oil depletion allowance

Willem Oltmans ---?--CIA OR KGB

Walter Paepcke

Michael & Ruth (Hyde) Paine

Ruth (Forbes) Paine ---CIA (aka. Mrs. Arthur Young)

Samuel and William S. Paley--CIA

George Parr

"Colonel" Capton Michael Paul--CIA

Edwin Pauley--CIA

Diego Riveria--COMMUNIST

Nelson "Rocky" A. Rockefeller--OSS - CIA

Porfiro "Rubi" Rubirosa

Jack Ruby--FBI/CIA?

Howland Sargeant--CIA

Barry Seal--CIA

Serge Semenenko--HEARST TRUSTEE

Philip Sharples

Dr. Wynne "Didi" Sharples--CIA

Harry Sinclair

David A. Siqueiros--COMMUNIST

Robert Gerald Storey--CIA

Alexander Tarsaidze--CASSINI

General Maxwell Taylor---CIA

Gene Tierney--CASSINI-TOWER assest

Time-Life--CIA assest

Countess Alexandra Tolstoy --CIA

Senator John G. Tower--CIA

Leon Trotsky--COMMUNIST

President Trujillo--ASSASSINATED BY CIA

Jack Valenti--CIA

George and Peter Viereck--NAZI PROPAGANDA --CIA

Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt--OSS-CIA

Earl Warren--SUPREME COURT JUSTICE

General Edwin Walker--RELATED TO G.H.WALKER BUSH?

S. Walter Washington--CIA

Bertram Wolfe--CIA

Frank Wisner--CIA

Charles B. Wrightsman--CIA

Charles J. Wrightsman--oil depletion allowance author

Abraham Zapruder--CIA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fellow Boneheads with Luce in 1920 (from Bonehead Topic)

Adams Lewis G. 1920

Davison Henry Pomeroy 1920

Hadden Briton 1920

Heffelfinger Frank Peavey 1920

Hincks John Morris 1920

Hobson Francis Thayer 1920

Ingalls David Sinton 1920

Luce Henry Robinson 1920

McHenry James 1920

Patterson Morehead 1920

Safford Theodore Lee 1920

Sargent Joseph Weir 1920

Schermerhorn Alfred Cosler 1920

Van Slyck DeForest 1920

Winter Daniel R. 1920

They handed over to:

Winter II Edwin Wheeler 1921

Stewart John 1921

Shevlin Edward Leonard 1921

Parsons Langdon 1921

Neville James E. 1921

Lunt Storer Boardman 1921

Litt Willard David 1921

Jenckes Marcien 1921

Hord Stephen Young 1921

Heminway Bartow Lewis 1921

Cowles William Sheffield 1921

Bundy Frederick McGeorge 1921

Brewster Walter Rice 1921

Bradley Charles Harvey 1921

Acosta John Sidney 1921

and took over from:

Allen Parker Breese 1919

Baldwin Sherman 1919

Campbell Alan Barnette 1919

Carter Frederic Dewhurst 1919

Depew Canson Goodyear 1919

Gaillard Edward McCrady 1919

Hadley Hamilton 1919

Haffner, Jr. Charles C. 1919

Mallon John Howard 1919

McCormick, Jr. Alexander Agnew 1919

McKee Elmore Mcneill 1919

Mead Winter 1919

Otis James Sanford 1919

Smith Traver 1919

Walker George Nesmith 1919

Lee

Great research.

Are all these verified personal correspondents of De Mo?

If they are it certainly adds some mystery to his interaction with Oswald, yes?

LEGEND by Epstein follows the Oswald / Demorenschildt relationship.

In summary, it appears that DeMorenschildt was the handler of

Marina Oswald, and his primary interest was Marina, who was of a GRU/KGB

family and defected into the US when Oswald counter-defected out of the USSR.

His murder (suicide?) was the turning point of the House investigation.

If anyone fails to see the hand of the CIA in JFK's Assassination,

they should look at the White Russian, who befriended the lone nut........

<_<:ph34r::):ph34r::ph34r:

Lee

Great research.

Are all these verified personal correspondents of De Mo?

If they are it certainly adds some mystery to his interaction with Oswald, yes?

LEGEND by Epstein follows the Oswald / Demorenschildt relationship.

In summary, it appears that DeMorenschildt was the handler of

Marina Oswald, and his primary interest was Marina, who was of a GRU/KGB

family and defected into the US when Oswald counter-defected out of the USSR.

His murder (suicide?) was the turning point of the House investigation.

If anyone fails to see the hand of the CIA in JFK's Assassination,

they should look at the White Russian, who befriended the lone nut........

<_<  :ph34r:  :)  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

First I would like to say that George DeMohrenschildt is obviously an important piece of the puzzle in the JFK assassination. My first awareness of this was reading years ago that he was asked to more or less "talk to" de-brief? Oswald at the request of J. Walton Moore - CIA Domestic Contacts Division in late 1961 specifically about his activities in Minsk while in the Soviet Union. DeMohrenschildt's own life from that point on until his 1976 suicide is an incredible story in itself. The walking trip with his wife from Guatemala to the US, his activities in Haiti in arranging a meeting between the CIA or a U.S. Defense Dept. official and Clemard Charles a Haitian banker (According to Jacqueline Lancelot she learned from DeMohrenschildt's Haitian bank teller that George D. received $ 250,000 after the Kennedy assassination. I would urge anyone interested to read his unpublished manuscript on Oswald, it is very interesting to say the least. This man was connected ostensibly to the Bush family, US Admiral H.E. Bruton - DeMohrenschildt states in his manuscript that he took Oswald along with him when he had dinner with Bruton one night, as well as the former Shah of Iran (Mossadegh). AJ Weberman's website has a very long section on George that I believe is essential for anyone wanting to know about him as well as books such as Jim Marr's Crossfire and The Last Investigation by Gaeton Fonzi. P.S. I have always been curious about Bruce Adamson, he seems to be a credible researcher who has published a great deal about DeMohrenschildt, the JFK assassination and the Bush/Zapata Oil angle but yet on the internet no-one ever seems to speak about his work. Why is that? I have always wanted to check out his stuff, but wanted to see if he suffers from any type of credibility issues among the JFK research community. Any thoughts

I've posted these images before but given the subject of this thread, I think it is worthwhile to revisit.

Interesting death scene. Obvious question is why was the body moved?

Also, it seems that there was very little damage done with a shotgun blast to the head. Gruesome subject I know, but important none-the-less.

James

For those who are interested, here is an index file showing photographs taken at the scene.

James

I have seen these before.

The body is slumped to the right, slumped to the left and sitting up.

There is no blast detritus behind and above the chair.

The wounds do not correlate to the cause of death (shotgun blast).

Thanks for the file.

shanet

For those who are interested, here is an index file showing photographs taken at the scene.

James

How do you do it, James? Who is the first image sitting up in the chair. That certainly doesn't match the others.

Since reading Gaeton Fonzi's book, The Last Investigation, I have always believed that George D did indeed commit suicide. Afterall, it was recorded on a tape recording, with little evidence of foul play. I always remember George's quote to Mr. Fonzi:

"If there's one thing you remember from what I tell you........ Lee Oswald was smart as hell, no matter what anyone tells you."

George D, whom LHO called one of his "good friends", even though George later destroyed LHO in front of the Warren Commission, is one of the great mysteries of this investigation.

How do you do it, James?  Who is the first image sitting up in the chair.  That certainly doesn't match the others. (Pat Speer)

Pat,

It is supposed to be DeMohrenschildt. You are right, it doesn't match the others.

Bizarre.

James

Once again James great work and thanks. I read somewhere that DeMohrenshildt was recieving some treatment from a doctor (injections?) that was new to him and that the doctor disappeared after trying to be tracked down. As soon as DeMohrenschildt started to see this doctor he apparently became more and more depressed??? I am typing this from memory so I could be wrong on some of the particulars. Is it possible that it was SUGGESTED that George shoot himself??? Has anyone read this also? Any info would be appreciated thanks, Justin.

Based on DeMohrenschildt's book about Oswald, it seems he suffered a great deal of guilt over his role in painting Oswald as a violent man. And here comes Epstein who's trying to paint Oswald as a Russian spy, hounding DeMohrenschildt. And then comes Fonzi. While DeMohrenschildt may have been murdered--I won't rule that out--it certainly seems he chose death rather than go through a dog and pony show designed to frame his friend. IMHO. Of course, if he knew something about who REALLY killed Kennedy, that also could be a factor. Look at Pawley. Look at Prio. The state of Florida suicide rate must have skyrocketed once the HSCA got going. I still haven't figured out how Rosselli managed to stuff himself into that barrel.

Isn't it a possibility that someone was hiding in the upstairs at the time DeMohrenschildt got there? The daughter had been out, and someone else at the house had been tanning outside in the back. There was also blood on the bathroom wall according to the crime scene report, and the daughter said she saw her father's dead body and called the cops ( as you do.. Didn't even the recording catch her scream? ). Several people can move across a room without being heard ( I can if I want to, and that's what they say happened with Richard Ramirez, the Night Stalker ).

I highly doubt if someone was going to kill him related to this case, they'd make it obvious, and even if they didn't know about the recording ( or maybe it was done every day ), they wouldn't know if someone was downstairs that might come upstairs at the sound of a struggle.

Edited by Nic Martin

[Once again James great work and thanks. I read somewhere that DeMohrenshildt was recieving some treatment from a doctor (injections?) that was new to him and that the doctor disappeared after trying to be tracked down. As soon as DeMohrenschildt started to see this doctor he apparently became more and more depressed??? I am typing this from memory so I could be wrong on some of the particulars. Is it possible that it was SUGGESTED that George shoot himself??? Has anyone read this also? Any info would be appreciated thanks, Justin.

Justin,

Follow the link that I provided to Sprague's letter to Cutler.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...indpost&p=29688

- lee