The Education Forum

Historic History Resources

John Palin

From time to time someone will send me an interesting question from my website www.knowingbritishhistory.co.uk

which I cannot answer without help. Maybe someone in this Forum has some ideas. Here's the message:-

"NAME=mike sharpe

E-MAIL=metal_mike@tiscali.co.uk

WEB PAGE=

COMMENTS=I have a number of issues of "Pictorial Education " dated 1930's, pub originally by Evans Bros ltd.all are A3 size and printed in sepia. Any idea of possible value to a collector.? good condition.can you suggest liks to anyone interested please,thanks"

No doubt there are people who value such things and collect them. I certainly hope so as it would be a great shame to lose such things. Do let me know of any ideas and thoughts.

Best Wishes

John Palin

Hi John

I see there is an issue from Spring 1935 with Queen Mary on the cover for sale on eBay at present. The seller has started the bidding with a "Buy It Now" price of 1.99 British pounds so if that price reflects knowledge of the current value possibly the worth of such issues is not too high. See bm336 Pictorial Education Quarterly - Spring 1935. I also see an issue from 1930 on ABE books for $10.86 US.

Best regards

Chris George

Edited by Christopher T. George