The Education Forum

History Curriculum Review

Can I make one point perfectly clear. The comments posted as me where in fact by Roy Huggins. I used his home PC once to access the forum so I guess he used it to post a message or two on this forum. Please be aware of this as I do not want to have anyone thinking I am posting these comments. The reason for this is solely because I do not wish to engage in the debate.

Have a merry Christmas everyone.

Neil McDonald

Can I make one point perfectly clear. The comments posted as me where in fact by Roy Huggins.

As ever Neil it is about as clear as mud.

We have strict rules about posting under false names here. This is not the first time you have been caught up in something like this.

However if Mr Huggins wishes to enlighten us with his or (or even your) views further he is very welcome to open an account. There is no censorship here.

Andy - sorry I will try to be clearer.

1) A while ago I worked at Roy's house and I logged onto the Edcuation Forum and read a few threads.

2) It appears over the course of the thread on the KS3 History Review, Roy accessed my account. I imagine this was based on the fact I may have forgot to click on the box saying 'remember me'. Thus he did not need to guess my password.

3) Therefore the three comments made on the thread about the History Review were not by me but rather by Roy Huggins. On at least one of the comments it is posted at the bottom as Roy. Trust me, I do not post at such early hours of the morning!

4) I admit in the past, more for joke than intent to harm I did use an alter ego. I apologised and asked for the account to be deleted.

5) My views are on the school history forum. I had no intention of getting into an arguement over this.

6) Being the season of good will I hope all your members (including the administrators) have a Merry Christmas.

Neil

Andy - sorry I will try to be clearer.

1) A while ago I worked at Roy's house and I logged onto the Edcuation Forum and read a few threads.

2) It appears over the course of the thread on the KS3 History Review, Roy accessed my account. I imagine this was based on the fact I may have forgot to click on the box saying 'remember me'. Thus he did not need to guess my password.

3) Therefore the three comments made on the thread about the History Review were not by me but rather by Roy Huggins. On at least one of the comments it is posted at the bottom as Roy. Trust me, I do not post at such early hours of the morning!

How do I know you are who you say you are now? :tomatoes

Are you suggesting that Mr Huggins was unaware he was posting in someone else's account? This is not tenable.

Furthermore you don't wish to be associated with views you agree with?????

I wish you both a Merry Christmas and hopefully a saner New Year.

Andy,

As I said earlier, I logged onto my account on this forum at Roy's House. As you are no doubt aware there is function for remembering an account on the internet - you have it on this forum so when you log back on you do not have to remember your username and password. It appears that Roy used my account to post.

My only wish was that it was made clear that Roy Huggins made the earlier comments and not me. I agree it is a confusing saga but hopefully it is somewhat explained. I imagine Roy realised he could post without having an account and did so.

Now all that I ask is that the issue is dropped.

Merry Christmas.

My only wish was that it was made clear that Roy Huggins made the earlier comments and not me. I agree it is a confusing saga but hopefully it is somewhat explained. I imagine Roy realised he could post without having an account and did so.

If this is correct then Mr Huggins has behaved in a reprehensible way. I feel you should be making representations to him about this not to me.