The Education Forum

James [Jim] Hicks

Lee Forman

26 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Hi Thomas

According to this photo Carol Reed is the taller head scarf wearing woman.

Image result for gloria calvery jfk

And he makes Karan Hicks as the shorter blonde sans scarf.

Of course, he also makes Calvery to be an Hispanic/black woman so..........

Edit: unable to post photo with names below it.

Bob,

Don't you realize that wacko "We Never Went To The Moon!" Thierry Speth is the one who "identified" these ladies way, way back in the day, and that, unfortunately, all of the "researchers" since then seem to have taken his word on this as gospel? 

I honestly see a strong enough resemblance between the (unfortunately) smiling "Karen [sic] Hicks, wife of James Hicks" HSCA photo (which I posted for you in an earlier post, this thread) and the tallish, (unfortunately) headscarf-wearing gal, above, to conclude that Speth (whom we all seem to agree now got Gloria Calvary confused with someone else) got Reed and Hicks confused, too.

--  Tommy :sun

Perhaps we need to get that great photo interpreter, Bill Miller, to make a "ruling" on whether or not the gal in HSCA photo #39 is the same person as the tallish, (unfortunately) headscarf-wearing gal who was hanging out with "Blondie Crybaby" and "Dark Complected Woman" in Zapruder, Darnell (iirc), etc.

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said, the problem is the FBI statements of these women all place them exactly where this group of women is standing. If it was a "mistake", I'm starting to think the "mistake" began some time just after the assassination, and is being perpetuated to this day.

2 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Thomas

I tried to PM you but no luck.

Bob,

I'll guess I'll have to clear some conversations with Gerry Patrick Hemming [q.v.], Tosh Plumlee [q.v.], and Alvin Beaubouef [q.v.] out of my PM thingy to accommodate you.  (LOL, but true)

But I intuitively already have an answer for you:  "Why do I have to do all of the dirty work?"

11 hours ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

As I said, the problem is the FBI statements of these women all place them exactly where this group of women is standing. If it was a "mistake", I'm starting to think the "mistake" began some time just after the assassination, and is being perpetuated to this day.

Dear Bob,

Don't get all "paranoid again" quite yet.  LOL

As I said about a year ago, I believe that most, if not all, of the FBI statements of the (100 or so) TSBD employees that were taken in early 1964 are legitimate, typed-up copies of the signed statements.

If I were you, I wouldn't lend too much credence to Thierry Speth's individual identifications of the gals in the "Calvary, Reed, Hicks, Westbrook" group, although the group itself (sans Calvary?) was, IMHO, probably where Speth said it was.

Edited by Thomas Graves

FWIW Hicks told Jim Garrison that he was not married at the time of the assassination.

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Okay.

Maybe he was by the time of the HSCA investigation, Ron?

I thought the question was, was this woman named Hicks his wife in 1963. Carry on and don't mind me.

Karan Hicks made her statement to the FBI on March 20, 1964. Could they have married after the assassination? It seems like a remarkable coincidence for there to be two James Daniel Hicks at the same place.

6 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Karan Hicks made her statement to the FBI on March 20, 1964. Could they have married after the assassination? It seems like a remarkable coincidence for there to be two James Daniel Hicks at the same place.

Geez, Bob.

I guess I'll have to spend a week or two "researching" that, now.

Thanks a lot.

I wonder what our "great photo expert" thinks about the possible resemblance between the (unfortunately) smiling gal in HSCA photo # 39 and the (unfortunately) headscarf-wearing gal in the "Calvary, Reed, Westbrook, and Hicks" group on Elm Street during the assassination?

40 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Geez, Bob.

Thanks a lot.

I wonder what our "great photo expert" thinks about the possible resemblance between the (unfortunately) smiling gal in HSCA photo # 39 and the (unfortunately) headscarf-wearing gal in the "Calvary, Reed, Westbrook, and Hicks" group on Elm Street during the assassination?

Bob,

You ask, "Where can I find HSCA photo # 39?"

Come on, Bob, you're almost as bad as you-know-who.

I put it on page 3, this thread.  TWICE!

Unbelievable.

(lol)

Carefully compare her face with the face of the gal wearing the headscarf in this clip.

Edited by Thomas Graves

43 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Geez, Bob.

Thanks a lot.

PS  Please go back to my just-now edited previous post, this thread.

Edited by Thomas Graves