The Education Forum

James Files

Tosh

We are all looking forward to your long signed statement.

Vernon's reputation is below comment.

You have a lot of credibility.

Thanks for working with us all.

Shanet

Thanks Shanet. As I posted to Tim; it is refreashing to receive positive outside coments. It keeps me on track and focused. I am trying to do my best and be honest with myself and others.

Thanks Again Tosh Plumlee

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also very pleased with Tosh's posts of late, which indicate to me that Tosh thinks you have deliberately manipulated his information to fit the Files story. You use his name repeatedly to confirm Files' story, yet Tosh himself has now stated that there is no connection between his story and that of Files'.

Gentelman; Lets get on the same page.

Richard. Wim bought the material of which I happen to be included. I do not hink Wim "deliberately manipulated" my information to fit his project. That had already been done by others long before Wim, in my opinion, got con'ed. Wim and I disagree on many points, but he has respected my views and has made changes as to the nature of my interview. I have been 'forced fed' the Files project for many years so others could sell product at my expense and reputation. So far, Wim has not indicated to me that he is from that school of thought.

You two can have your 'difference of opinion' and feel ill toward eachother and challenge eachothers different view points. Sometimes, that is needed in order to sort through the mass of disinformation to find the truth of a matter. I respect both of your view points on the Files matter.

Myself? I happen to have other view points concerning the whole picture of that tradgic day in Dallas. The players (or non-players) of that day, today, play a very small part. To get to the "who, what, and why" I feel other past events must be considered and the truth of those matters brought to the surface to establish the facts and reasons of that day; if for no other reason-- for the sake of history. We all have to get on the same page and stop chasing our tails and fleshing out fleeting shadows.

Tosh Plumlee

RJS,

Why don't you just cut your bullxxxx and post your hard evidence against Files. I am sure you can remember what it was, despite the fact you cannot retrieve it from Lancer now. If you want to debate the evidence , then do it, or shut up instead of re-iterating your cowardoes hollow phrases like "total fraud" or "utter hogwash".

It is cristal clear that you want to push that impression without any backup whatsoever. That's also why you conveniently ignore my valid questions, with the weak excuse that you're "sick of it".

My website has been changing based on new input. The Lois Gibson drawings page made by Bob Vernon, on the recollections of Malcolm Summers, could suggest that it was either Files or Nicoletti, although it never said that. I have also removed the page where Vernon tried to push that Files was in the Moorman photograph because of the hat shape on the picket fence, while he knew that Files was NOT wearing the hat at the time of the shooting. And I just changed the Tosh Plumlee page.

After talking to Summers over the phone and other input I received, I am convinced that Summers did not see Files or Nicoletti, but another man (maybe Marshall Caifano). That is why I removed the page. Another reason was your repeated assaults that it was misleading. So you would think you would be satisfied now, but it's no surprise you're still complaining.

I have also removed the page where Vernon tried to push that Files was in the Moorman photograph because of the hat shape on the picket fence, while he knew that Files was NOT wearing the hat at the time of the shooting.

It is still there, but not a public link accessible from the menu:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/fedora.htm

Just like the other one:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/LOIS.htm

And I just changed the Tosh Plumlee page, based on HIS input. You and Vernon are two of a kind. What he's trying to do to Tosh, you're trying with Files. Same tactics. Things like "ever changing story"and such.

Let me try again:

Richard, I have no illusions about ever turning you over. Quite frankly, you're beginning to sound like Bob Vernon. Shouting repeatedly that it's bogus, doesn't make it so. Let's debate the evidence and start with 3 questions for you:

1) What do you make of Joe Granata? Is he lying too?

2) What is your explanation for Files knowing there was a toothmark on the shell casing, while nobody else knew that?

3) What is your explanation for the information below (from a guy that hates James Files) ?

Wim

A post of Dave Ostertag

The interesting part:

Some interesting things happened with Files' military record and his

criminal history during the sentencing part of his trial. The

military refused to honor the subpoena for his records.

Why subpoena for Files military records if supposedly Files lied about his military past and there are no records? Note that the military did not say: we don't have them. They refused to honor the subpoena! Why?

Another question: Why were his rap sheets "cleaned"?

Van:Dave Ostertag (daveostertag@aol.com)

Onderwerp:James Files

View this article only

Discussies:alt.assassination.jfk

Datum:2001-09-24 08:44:46 PST

Hello to all. I'm the Police Officer that James is in prison for. I

was shot in the chest with an exit wound on the right butt cheek.

Personally I think he is full of dung. His story chages to fit the

facts. I think he is entertaining though. I'm glad that he and Dave

Morley will probably be spending the rest of their life in prison.

Some interesting things happened with File's military record and his

military refused to honor the subpoena for his records. In regards to

his Criminal History. I had arrested Files in 1984 or 1985 for a bond

forfeiture warrant for possession of explosives out of Texas. I

remember looking at his criminal history at that time and saying, this

is a guy I'm going to run into again. He had a hommicide and other

arrests and convictions on the record that showed he was a true

professional criminal as compared to the street thugs you normally

come across. I saved the Criminal History knowing that I would see

him again. At the time of my gunfight with Files and Morley his rap

sheet was clean. Both Files and Morley had active Federal Parole

warrants at that time. Neither warrant appeared in the NCIC computer

queries. Morley had begun his criminal carreer in 1975. He and his

Step Father broke Morley's Step Brother out of a prison in Florida.

Morley shot twqo Prison Guards in the escape and was shot three times

himself. He was dropped off at a Hospital in Atlanta where he was

arrested. The Step Brother was killed by the FBI a year later in

Mobile, Alabama. Morley was sentenced to prison for the breakout and

for shooting the Guards. He escaped in 1982 and was later caought and

sentenced for the 1982 escaped. He had done time for that and for

three subsequent Federal convictions and prison sentences with Files

for Bank robberies. The Federal Parole violation warrants outstanding

at the time of my gunfight with them were for the last Bank Robbery

convictions. When my department arrested Morley one week prior to our

gunfight, he had no arrests or convictions or the warrant on his

criminal history. Files also had a clean criminal history. The

Probation Officer that prepared their pre-sentence investigations used

the 1985 criminal history that I had saved for Files and, had to

contact local Law Enforcement and the Florida Department of

Corrections to rebuild Morley's. I'm sure that there is an

explanation but, it does raise questions. I'm just glad the two of

them will be spending the rest of their life in prison. Just wanted

to check in and say hello.

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

John

Maybe you should first give me your list of what you consider to be experienced JFK researchers.

are Posner, Mack, Perry, Vernon, Zack Shelton, Joe West, Blakey, Dale Meyers on it?

Marrs, Groden, Dale-Scott, Fetzer, Epstein?

I have been studying the case myself since 1988. Do I qualify?

Also, would anyone of the Warren Commission qualify as experienced JFK researcher?

Wim

I find it interesting how many CT's do not even believe James Files. Wim and I touched on Files story on Lancer and I could not find a shred of evidence between the two witnesses who saw the area behind the fence and the photographical evidence that would help substantiate Files claims. We can see Badge Man and he doesn't fit Files claim. Then there are two men seen along the westward stretch of fence and only one was up by it that had a gun. That man was described as heavy-set ... something Files was not. That man's actions post assassination were witnessed by Hoffman and this individual didn't do what Files claim to have done.

Wim,

It is interesting that you down me and I am offering a suggestion.

Maybe there isn't anything to the Files story and so often all that Jimmy did state to me was Well they are in it for the money and hey nothing wrong with that.

Yes, Wim I do have those reports from him so many times.

I kept them to myself now I will not.

Vernon wants all of Files letters to see how he can call him a hoax more.

YOu wish for me to be silent. NO you are right I won't go that direction.

I offered an idea one that the police department and FBI alike have used when they can't crack a case.

Debra did post something up under that offer and said just to read and view information.

What does everyone want to hide. Name a physic and see how far they can pick up on it. If one of them is FOR REAL THAT IS. It could open up a door.

Of course I know this is a last resort.

I will look for Files statements and post them up on here from his letters.

I know I had mentioned the fact of Joe Banana being Files ex father in law to one that would know becaue his grandfather was in New York Mafia and he was with them since he was very small his remark to me on this was NO WAY. In a shout.

As I said in the first time I wrote this by the way Files worded it. Everyone especaially Richard took it for it is. So I said it more definant well this is what and how I understood it to be. Later Files had said it again. So from the second time that he stated that to me is where I then thought it to be more the situation. Maybe Files did this on purpose. I don't know. He seems nice enough to me when he does write to me.

Back to the other about a teller and maybe finding a good one. My real question is this What is it that you are also afraid of? They may state that Files is a hoax or that he is telling the truth and has to bend it more because of government agreements that he so many times told me about?

I am not afraid to try anything if it could help out. I am not afraid to get remarks from many and God knows I have.

I may not know as much as many of you do from books and many times Files states that in Books isn't the truth about JFK assassination. That is one that Jimmy and I both do agree on. It just isn't. Many are so off and I do feel that many pictures have been tampered with as well.

We get what the government wishes us to believe. We have so many missing pieces to the whole puzzle. It is sad we can only view what they wish us to see.

Tosh I do think of you as highly creditable. I hope you can help us out more. Lead us more to the right side of what really did happen.

But I do have one letter from Jimmy that states your postition and in that letter he states that you were NOT there to stop JFK from being killed. I got those words VERY CLEAR. I don't think that to be the case. He sort of yelled out in a letter WHO TOLD YOU THAT? I said well is it Tosh who say this. He never stated another word about that since.

Wim does have that letter I think and so does Bob. Wim I sent him four letters from Files to me and Bob has all together five of them and he never turned them over to Wim.

I think you do have it Wim if you picked up those last emails I sent you then you stated to me that you didn't want me to email you anymore.

Seems like a lot of people don't wish for me to speak out and that is sad.

Why? Maybe I am closer than they really wish me to be.

Sorry, Wim and Tosh and to all. Most very much do misunderstand me. Hick, there are times I even misunderstand myself even.

Why don't you show some of Files letters Wim? Maybe Bob is right? He stated to me he wanted to see if Files wrote to me another version of the story.

I held them back because of reasons. Maybe I shouldn't.

Peace

Nancy

Wim,

Maybe there isn't anything to the Files story and so often all that Jimmy did state to me was Well they are in it for the money and hey nothing wrong with that.

Nancy - are you talking about Jimmy Files or Jimmy Stewart the actor this time?

Wim,

Nancy - are you talking about Jimmy Files or Jimmy Stewart the actor this time?

James Files of course.

You know maybe they knew one day I would swing this in the directions it goes.

Have to be honest with it, of course. Yes, I will answer this again so anyone who reads this can read this clear and not misinterupt me at all.

He stated to me several times "they are in it for the money, nothing wrong with that."

I guess I am tired of being put down and can turn on a dime. Just don't wish to push this to fast towards a direction of Files gettng away with a crime. Still feel that way, and you know by God I think he is actually getting away with it. This is what the real crime is on top of it.

Yes, there are more holes into the James Files story than you can image, was meaning to be that all along. What else can make it where he can tell the story and literally get away with it? HE DID IT. WE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT. MONEY IS THE REAL REASON AND A PROMISE. He did the promise and kept it, he kept the contract with the government and still does and will not relent on changing his story over it.

Don't have to say it the way it really happened. Heck that is also in a letter of mine.

I hold them for reasons of clues and hints and don't part with them. Except for the ones at the beginning of our communications. I cover a lot when I do bring them out into the open.

I am begged by Vernon to please give them all of them over to him. WHY NOW?

Clue and hints are in them. Can't but he still begged me.

He wants to show Files fast as to how much more a hoax Files is.

YOu know, I may have some more accurate facts than I knew and realized at the time I received each one of them.

I need to do my own website and post them all. No covers and if there is because of personal reasons to cover over and tell or explain why I can't show that part.

Most now I feel can be posted up.

But not on here not on any other website. I don't know how to do my own website and take no buff off af anyone. But, the truth really should come out.

If John Simkins does give me permission then I will post up some of these remarks that I am referring to. There are many of them.

James Files did open up to me alot and a lot more than what is ever stated.

All letters have never been tampered with.

I am not in it for the money Files knows why I do what I do.

RJS,

Why don't you just cut your bullxxxx and post your hard evidence against Files. I am sure you can remember what it was, despite the fact you cannot retrieve it from Lancer now.  If you want to debate the evidence , then do  it, or shut up instead of re-iterating your cowardoes hollow phrases like "total fraud" or "utter hogwash".

It is cristal clear that you want to push that impression without any backup whatsoever. That's also why you conveniently ignore my valid questions, with the weak excuse that you're "sick of it".

My website has been changing based on new input.  The Lois Gibson drawings page made by Bob Vernon, on the recollections of Malcolm Summers, could suggest that it was either Files or Nicoletti, although it never said that.  I have also removed the page where Vernon tried to push that Files was in the Moorman photograph because  of the hat shape on the picket fence, while he knew that Files was NOT wearing the hat at the time of the shooting. And I just changed the Tosh Plumlee page.

After talking to Summers over the phone and other input I received,  I am convinced that Summers  did not see Files or Nicoletti, but another man (maybe Marshall Caifano).  That is why I removed the page. Another reason was your repeated assaults that it was misleading. So you would think you would be satisfied now, but it's no surprise you're  still complaining.

I have also removed the page where Vernon tried to push that Files was in the Moorman photograph because  of the hat shape on the picket fence, while he knew that Files was NOT wearing the hat at the time of the shooting.

It is still there, but not a public link accessible from the menu:

Just like the other one:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/LOIS.htm

And I just changed the Tosh Plumlee page, based on HIS input. You and Vernon are two of a kind. What he's trying to do to Tosh, you're trying with Files. Same tactics.  Things like "ever changing story"and such.

Let me try again:

Richard, I have no illusions about ever turning you over. Quite frankly, you're beginning to sound like Bob Vernon. Shouting repeatedly that it's bogus, doesn't make it so. Let's debate the evidence and start with 3 questions for you:

2) What is your explanation for Files knowing there was a toothmark on the shell casing, while nobody else knew that?

3) What is your explanation for the information below (from a guy that hates James Files) ?

Wim

A post of Dave Ostertag

The interesting part:

Why subpoena for Files military records if supposedly Files lied about his military past and there are no records? Note that the military did not say: we don't have them. They refused to honor the subpoena! Why?

View this article only

Wim,

So what you are saying is that you are posting issues as FACTS and then retracting them when YOU are satisfied that they are no longer FACTS. Great piece of investigative work! I womder why your credibility as a researcher is in question.

You challenge me with persons off the internet when you have no factual basis for their background and do not have the background to comprehend what they are stating, but chose their word against mine because they support your claim.

You call for others to provide facts to show Files is lying when you cannot provide anything supportive to show he is remotely telling the truth about anything. Is that how they build a case in your country?

Lancer allows the likes of a Nazi hunter like Harwood and profiteers like Vernon to attack without substance researchers, and now you coming here to do the same.

You and Harwood accuse me of only respecting those who look up to me. Do we see a pattern here for simply poor research on the part of the attacker?

Al

"So what you are saying is that you are posting issues as FACTS and then retracting them when YOU are satisfied that they are no longer FACTS. Great piece of investigative work! I womder why your credibility as a researcher is in question.

You challenge me with persons off the internet when you have no factual basis for their background and do not have the background to comprehend what they are stating, but chose their word against mine because they support your claim.

You call for others to provide facts to show Files is lying when you cannot provide anything supportive to show he is remotely telling the truth about anything. Is that how they build a case in your country?

Lancer allows the likes of a Nazi hunter like Harwood and profiteers like Vernon to attack without substance researchers, and now you coming here to do the same.

You and Harwood accuse me of only respecting those who look up to me. Do we see a pattern here for simply poor research on the part of the attacker?"

Al,

Most excellent post. Wim's claims of "evidence" are so poor and his demeaning style should make everyone stand up and raise pertinent questions. When he can't prove his "evidence" he resorts to personal attacks. It also intrigues me when Wim states the more people that disagree with him, the more he thinks something fishy is going on, like it proves something. There must be something to the Files story if there are so many disbelievers. This is the most ridiculous statement anyone could possibly make.

While I currently have some time to remind those of the Lancer debate from a year ago in which we thoroughly thrashed the Files story, I don't have the time now to go through the whole thing again. It took 6 months of solid research. I have more pressing personal matters to deal with, as well as finish my paper for the online seminar. I'm not a zillionaire like Wim, I have to work for a living. If the archives are restored at Lancer, I'll be more than happy to post the Files debate here, and there's a pretty good chance of that. If those that are interested right now in whether the Files story is true or not, they need to check out the evidence for themselves. I'm sure they'll find the same inconsistencies and non-evidence that we did.

RJS

To Al,

The issues on the pages that I retracted were never presented as FACTS. But even if they were, if I then find out they are not facts, I am not ashamed to retract them. I think that's a fair principle of honest research.

However, those two pages that I retracted could be interpreted as a SUGGESTION that they are facts. First of all, BOTH pages had been composed by my predecessor Bob Vernon, not by me. Secondly, let me spell it out for you with an example of this page:

Vernon claimedthat the object over the fence looks like the shape of a fedora hat. Then he goes on to link this to the credibility of Files, because Files said he was wearing a fedora that day:

"In the Moorman photo, it appears that a gray fedora hat is sticking out over the top of the stockade fence. In his confession, James Files says that he had a gray fedora."

This SUGGESTS that Files was wearing the hat at the time of the fatal headshot, which coincides with the Moorman picture. However this is not a FACT, nor is it stated as such. Fact is that Files said he had the fedora folded in the sleeve of his jacket. Files is on record saying this to Vernon too, in the second taped interview Vernon had with him (about a month after the first interview on march, 22, 1994). Maybe Vernon did not want to hear it or he had poop in his ears, I do not know, but the page makes a false suggestion that Files was wearing the hat at the time of the shooting. Although it is not stated as a FACT, it still SUGGESTS it is a fact. That was wrong in my opinion, so based on the new input I learned I retracted the page.

The other retracted page showed a similar false suggestion that Summers saw either Files or Nicoletti, although I added "or some other man". So actually there is not even a good reason to not leave it as it is.

It is only fair and honest on my part to correct the misinterpretations of Vernon, but if you want to paint a positive as a negative, go ahead.

Wim

PS: Funny to see that RJS is guilty of similar conduct, suggesting that I am a "zillionaire", whatever that may be. I wonder what his "work for a living" would be and how much time he has left for it, since posting on these boards looks like a full time job for him. He has been the most active poster on JFKLancer for quite a while now. It appears like a most extensive hobby on the side, for someone who has never published anything, not even an essay, on the case.

Let me try again:

Wim

A post of Dave Ostertag

The interesting part:

View this article only

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

I find it interesting how many CT's do not even believe James Files.

Talk to your buddy, Bill.

Wim and I touched on Files story on Lancer and I could not find a shred of evidence between the two witnesses who saw the area behind the fence and the photographical evidence that would help substantiate Files claims.

That is because you rely totally on the credibility of Ed Hoffmann, plus you want to ignore that Lee Bowers saw one (of two) men that fit the description of Files exactly, up to the plaid jacket and the spot Files says he was standing.

We can see Badge Man and he doesn't fit Files claim.

Badge man is not accepted as FACT, but if he were, he was no way near to the spot of Files.

Then there are two men seen along the westward stretch of fence and only one was up by it that had a gun. That man was described as heavy-set ... something Files was not. That man's actions post assassination were witnessed by Hoffman and this individual didn't do what Files claim to have done.

We've gone over this. You state what Hoffman described as FACTS. They might be, they might not be, but even if they are, they would not exclude Files. Hofmann could have seen two people westwards of Files. Whatever the case, relying on eyewitness accounts can be tricky, as we have seen with Jean Hill, Tilson and others. The two men that Hoffman descride are different in description than the two men Bowers described.

"I offered an idea one that the police department and FBI alike have used when they can't crack a case.

Debra did post something up under that offer and said just to read and view information.

What does everyone want to hide. Name a physic and see how far they can pick up on it. If one of them is FOR REAL THAT IS. It could open up a door. "

That's not exactly what Debra said, but since your thread at Lancer about hiring a "certified" psychic like Kreskin was deleted, it's a moot point. BTW, I hope you read the email you got from Debra. If you haven't, you should ASAP. Your psychic post at Lancer was your last.

"I know I had mentioned the fact of Joe Banana being Files ex father in law to one that would know becaue his grandfather was in New York Mafia and he was with them since he was very small his remark to me on this was NO WAY. In a shout."

You still refer to Files being married to Joe Bonnano's daughter as "fact", even though you say someone you know had a grandfather in the Mafia, and he said NO WAY. If you have a letter from Files saying this, please post it.

"As I said in the first time I wrote this by the way Files worded it. Everyone especaially Richard took it for it is. So I said it more definant well this is what and how I understood it to be. Later Files had said it again. So from the second time that he stated that to me is where I then thought it to be more the situation."

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here. What do you mean that I "took it for it is"? You said Files told you more than once he used to be married to Joe Bonnano's daughter. How did Files state this? In a letter? Did you speak to him?

"Back to the other about a teller and maybe finding a good one. My real question is this What is it that you are also afraid of? They may state that Files is a hoax or that he is telling the truth and has to bend it more because of government agreements that he so many times told me about?"

Finding a good "teller"? As in fortuneteller? Psychics and hypnotists? And you call yourself a "researcher"?

RJS

Richard I have written to Debra and she wrote back to me twice since. I don't know if she will answer the next email I sent her or not.

It is an earfull. Not as rude as you by far that is for sure.

I am glad I have my head held up high that is all that I will say.

If Debra did answer me again on Lancer I never got the chance to read it. The last one to it was Jim Harwood that I know and I did talk to him in private.

I will be back rest asure on that point but not like you think.

IF all goes well in a few weeks I hope I will have my own website. I will post my own rules on it and I think they are right. If a person does hackle another they will be off. Simple as that. I do hope it will go well. At least they don't have to run further and deeper and hide more because of it. I hope and also encourage people to speak up and out. Rudness will not be acceptable either. I want people to laugh and enjoy what they look up find or learn and not be ashamed to ever have to talk openly and freely.

John Simkins is good and very respectful and I like how he does things. This forum is great. But I feel like what I want to show and post up that I don't wish to have removed or taken down or the fear of losing information because of certain people would be well worth the time and effort that does go behind researching. I should have done this far sooner and felt like I wanted to do this some time ago. Just hope I can afford this and can pull it off as a good forum as well as this one.

I do have some information. I know it is going to take a lot ot post up letters parts of letters and some things I saw along the way. Such as Tosh and Files. Tosh states he doesn't know James Files. Files states he does know him and issues like this. I do believe both at the same time. Files may have had a code name and or this is part of the system of cover up. Seen this more than once by the way with other issues as well. The conspiracy does linger and it isn't good.

Now as far as people who are gifted YES THEY EXIST. I have encounted two of them in my life. THE FBI and some police stations do use and need them. TO find missing persons mostly. Sometimes it does work, they can give enough of sense of discriptions of what the road or enviroment looks like to help aid them in finding a person usually they are dead by that time.

Personal experience I have had enough to know. Maybe Richard someone felt a bit intimadated when I named this is about all that I can sense from it.

Also it isn't hard to sense that either.

I see no harm in taking a few of Tosh plumlee pages of his book and see what someone might feel from it (if they are truely gifted that is). I see no harm in taking what Dan Marvin gave me in information and see what they sense about that. I see no harm in taking one page of FIles letter and see what they say about him. I see no harm in saying a few things only about Judyth Baker and maybe one thing she gave me to see what they say.

I don't know anyone at present that has this gift. One priest but he has passed away. His name was Fr. Goldstein. he was jewish roman catholic priest. At that time there was only two of them in the world. I can say this because every priest that knew he had that gift that knew of him or knew him personally. I could go on with this a lot but I am not. I will say even I felt a bit uneasy when I learned how deep his gift went. What he was capable of doing. One of the things he did say to me was Never give up and in the end it will all work out. I will not doubt him, I knew all too well he was never wrong in what he ever said.

When I post up what you doubt in the end. Sit back and enjoy. Eat popcorn and have some laughs or pull some hankie close because you will need both.

"If Debra did answer me again on Lancer I never got the chance to read it."

Debra didn't answer you again in your psychic thread, she deleted it because it was absurd. Your membership at Lancer has also been deleted due to your absurd posts

"IF all goes well in a few weeks I hope I will have my own website. I will post my own rules on it and I think they are right. If a person does hackle another they will be off. Simple as that. I do hope it will go well. At least they don't have to run further and deeper and hide more because of it. I hope and also encourage people to speak up and out. Rudness will not be acceptable either. I want people to laugh and enjoy what they look up find or learn and not be ashamed to ever have to talk openly and freely."

Great idea. Then you can say all the absurd things you want without wasting space here or at Lancer.

"John Simkins is good and very respectful and I like how he does things. This forum is great."

For once, we agree

"I do have some information. I know it is going to take a lot ot post up letters parts of letters and some things I saw along the way. Such as Tosh and Files. Tosh states he doesn't know James Files. Files states he does know him and issues like this. I do believe both at the same time. Files may have had a code name and or this is part of the system of cover up."

You continually post that you have documents that prove what you say, but you never post them. How do you expect anyone to believe you? If you have documents from or about James Files, you should supply copies to both sides(WD and BV). How do you think it sounds when you say Files said he knows Tosh, and Tosh said publicly on this forum he never had anything to do with Files or knew him, but you say you believe them both? You CAN'T believe them both. It would also appear that since you have letters from Files, you are afraid to publicize them for fear that someone will find out there are many conflicting statements to what he has said previously. BV denied it, but that's what he's looking for. And I can't necessarily blame him for trying. Wim has spent so much money on the Files story, do you believe if he found contradictory evidence of Files alleged involvement he would say so? I don't. I don't necessarily think Wim is deliberately perpetrating a fraud, I think he really believes Files. You on the other hand, don't know what you have. You read documents and misconstrue what they say. You're probably sitting on a slew of stuff from Files that you either misinterpreted, or don't understand what they REALLY say. So you keep it to yourself because you don't want to inadvertently harm Files' case, while at the same time, indicate you have "proof". I told you over a year ago I suspected some people were trying to keep you quiet because you were harming Files' story. Then some months later, you received an email from one of them telling you to stop helping, that you were making Files look bad. You've probably gotten more emails of the same type recently.

"Now as far as people who are gifted YES THEY EXIST. I have encounted two of them in my life. THE FBI and some police stations do use and need them. TO find missing persons mostly. Sometimes it does work, they can give enough of sense of discriptions of what the road or enviroment looks like to help aid them in finding a person usually they are dead by that time."

We don't need psychics, fortunetellers, or hypnotists.

Personal experience I have had enough to know. Maybe Richard someone felt a bit intimadated when I named this is about all that I can sense from it.

Also it isn't hard to sense that either."

No one was intimidated when you said on Lancer we should consult a "certified" psychic like Kreskin. Everyone was pissed that you just continued to post junk like that. Which is why your membership at Lancer was terminated.