• Announcements

    • Evan Burton

      OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! DETAILS HERE:

      We are opening registration!! If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We require you use your real name, a valid email address, and your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. Additionally, you will have to send us your photo for use as an avatar and submit a brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
John Simkin

The Political Views of Tim Gratz

97 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Thomas Graves said:

Michael,

Are you answering for Mr. Simpkin?

Are you his official spokesperson?

--  Tommy :sun

Tommy,

Have you read this thread?

I am a volunteer time-saver.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael Clark said:

Tommy,

Have you read this thread?

I am a volunteer time-saver.

Cheers,

Michae

Michael,

If I, admittedly against the new Forum rule, "bump" my post to Mr. Simkin before the mandatory 24 hours have come-and-gone, will you once again cover it up with one of your little covering "posts"?

--  Thomas :sun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy,

Give me some time.

I will re-vist this very interesting thread.

I will, therefrom, answer your questions for you.....

.... because it is such an interesting thread.

Cheers,

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Tommy,

Give me some time.

I will re-vist this very interesting thread.

I will, therefrom, answer your questions for you.....

.... because it is such an interesting thread.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

I should warn you, I suppose, that about an hour ago I sent a longish post to Kathy Beckett regarding your goading behavior ever since the infamous "Nice post, Toomy" incident (which itself is "water under the bridge" as far as I'm concerned).

My offer still stands.  We  can converse civilly by PM (or insult each other by PM -- whichever you prefer), but I would prefer that you cease and desist trying to disrupt and / or "hide" so many of my posts with your, so-far IMHO shortish and inane, "replies".

--  Thomas :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thomas Graves said:

Michael,

I should warn you, I suppose, that about an hour ago I sent a longish post to Kathy Beckett regarding your goading behavior ever since the infamous "Nice post, Toomy" incident (which itself is "water under the bridge" as far as I'm concerned).

--  Thomas :sun

PS  My offer still stands.  We  can converse civilly by PM (or insult each other by PM -- whichever you prefer), but I would prefer that you cease and desist trying to disrupt and / or "hide" so many of my posts with your, so-far IMHO inane, "replies".

--  Thomas :sun

Tommy

I've been duly warned. It feels like a threat.

Cheers,

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Tommy

I've been duly warned. It feels like a threat.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

It's not a "threat" for the simple reason that it's something that I've already done.

I suppose "a heads up" would be a better way for you to put it.

Shall I try to copy-and-paste a copy of it to you via PM?  Look at it this way  -- It could be the beginning of a wonderful "relationship"!

--  Thomas :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy,

You are disturbing me while I re-read this very interesting thread.

Cheers,

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now