The Education Forum

John McAdams: An Assessment:

If you carry out a search on the web for material on the assassination of John F. Kennedy you are likely to soon arrive on John McAdams' website. McAdams is a university professor who believes strongly that Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, shot President Kennedy. McAdams doesn't believe a conspiracy of any kind was involved and that the Warren Commission (WC) was correct in all its essential conclusions. Michael T. Griffith, is the author of the book Compelling Evidence: A New Look at the Assassination of President Kennedy. In this article he takes a close look at John McAdams' website.

http://ourworld-top.cs.com/mikegriffith1/id151.htm

One of the reasons that John McAdams website always appears first in all Google searches is because his website is the top ranking site in the dmoz directory (one of the most important factors in deciding the ranking system at Google). I see the category editor is someone with the codename jmcadams1. I wonder who that is? It is an important post because the category editor decides which websites can be added to this page (therefore having an impact on their ranking in Google).

http://dmoz.org/Society/History/By_Region/.../Assassination/

Y'all mean McNolan might participate here?

I won't hold my breath. And Mr Perry?

Again I doubt it, but if so it could prove interesting and quite heated.

I'd have to stay out of that one as my understanding is that McMadman pays to get his site found in google searches at the top of the lists.

The agenda of some is clear and serves something other than truth in my opinion.

Agreement is not an issue, but integrity is.

Allow a short digression:

As the best "social studies" teacher I ever had said: I don't care what position you take but be prepared to defend it with truth and reality. A real terror on essay eams though, she meant DEFEND your position. A real gift as good teachers are and under paid to be sure.

She got fired for exposing the CIA operations of the 40s and 50s to secure their "slendid little war in asia" in 1968. Some people thought she was "causing" the young people to "drop out." When it was the lies of Washington D.C. that was doing that. And that odd thing the Geneva Accord to hold elections that we never did honor. Was that a "state secret"?

The only way to thank as teacher like that is to practice what she taught.

I can easily respect one that thinks other than I do, if they can defend their view in an honest and respectful manner and that they grant my right to disagree as I do to them. That is their right to think and decide for themselves.

Jim Hackett II

For now I'll keep my opnion of John "McNolan" McAdams to myself and under my roof. It is not favorable though.

John, have you invited John (McAdams) to participate here? And Dave Perry?

I'd love to see them here!

Yes I have. I have also invited Gerald Posner, Hugh Aynesworth, Dave Reitzes and Kenneth A. Rahn. So far none of the lone-gunman theorists have accepted the offer.

• 2 years later...

Yes I have. I have also invited Gerald Posner, Hugh Aynesworth, Dave Reitzes and Kenneth A. Rahn. So far none of the lone-gunman theorists have accepted the offer.

So far none of these lone-gunman theorists have accepted the offer.

Just because I post here, do not confuse me with any of the multiple assassin and/or body kidnapping followers.

P.S. Mr. McAdams was long ago asked to "Debunk" the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical facts of the back wound entry and CE399.

To date; No "debunking"!

So far none of these lone-gunman theorists have accepted the offer.

Just because I post here, do not confuse me with any of the multiple assassin and/or body kidnapping followers.

P.S. Mr. McAdams was long ago asked to "Debunk" the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical facts of the back wound entry and CE399.

To date; No "debunking"!

"Just because I post here, do not confuse me with any of the multiple assassin and/or body kidnapping followers."

HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! Purv, you slay me! That's what I love about you.

And, then, you come up with this little post script for good measure:

"P.S. Mr. McAdams was long ago asked to "Debunk" the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical facts of the back wound entry and CE399.

To date; No "debunking"!"

You mean he didn't even give it the old college try? Not even from an inductive/deductive analysis perspective? That's a pretty half-assed way of going about answering a challenge, wouldn't you say?

Oh well...

One of the reasons that John McAdams website always appears first in all Google searches is because his website is the top ranking site in the dmoz directory (one of the most important factors in deciding the ranking system at Google). I see the category editor is someone with the codename jmcadams1. I wonder who that is? It is an important post because the category editor decides which websites can be added to this page (therefore having an impact on their ranking in Google).

John:

Why would you even want a CIA apologist, disinformation creep like McAdams around here?

Dawn

John:

Why would you even want a CIA apologist, disinformation creep like McAdams around here?

Dawn

Dawn,

Sweetheart, we can't have a debating society of people who all agree with each other. We ought to have all points of view represented so that in the free market of ideas the truth will become evident. I will say however, that prominent invitees who decline debate may be afraid of discussing their claims with experts like you. They're probably afraid of people like you who know so much about the case.

Erick