The Education Forum

Backyard Photos, invitation for Jack White.

51 minutes ago, Tom Hume said:

Steve Thomas wrote, “Forget about Oswald falling over, that whole fencing and shed should have fallen over.”

Maybe the BYP are a puzzle, and one of our tasks is to level up the yard as Ray Mitcham has done, the yard where I hypothesize Wesley Frazier posed for stereo pictures on which Lee Oswald’s head was later pasted. 

“Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“HO, WES, A LEVEL YARD”

or,

“LEVEL A HO, WES, YARD”

Thanks to Ray we can appreciate LHO’s stunning 4 degree sway to his right. “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“LHO SWAY REVEALED”

In CE133A, Oswald’s head looks too large. “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“O, A VERY SWELL HEAD”

My hypothesis suggests that Lee’s head was pasted on Wesley Frazier’s body. “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

"L HEAD OVERLAY WES”

and,

“H LAD OVER WESLEY”

So maybe we are seeing two people in the back yard, Lee and Wes. “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“LEE O’S YARD HAVE L/W”

And maybe that’s Wesley holding Lee’s rifle. “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“WESLEY HAVE A L ROD”

Since the Neely Street house faced exactly north, the BYP appear to have been taken in the early afternoon. The vertical angle of the “V” shaped shadow below Oswald’s nose, however, appears consistent with a late afternoon photo. In other words, Lee’s “V” shadow appears too early in the day. “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“LEE, EARLY ‘V’ SHADOW”

Lee’s head bears a “V” shaped shadow and “Lee Harvey Oswald anagrams to:

“LEE RELAY ‘V’ SHADOW”

In CE 133A and 133C, there is a half of a letter “O” visible on the fence near the hypothesized Wesley’s left knee. 

And it’s Wesley’s body in CE133A and 133C that has a half of a letter “O” visible on the fence near Wesley’s left knee (you can see these clearly in Steve’s last post). “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

WES RELAY HALVED “O”

I think that the “V” shadow and the “halved ‘O’” are the alignment points for properly sizing CE133A and 133C. When these two photos are properly sized and aligned, and rotated 88 degrees to the right, we get a 3-D set, a 3-D view of Lee’s back yard, Wesley’s body with four arms, and a dandy view of Oswald’s head in 3-D. “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“LAYER WES HALVED ‘O’”

and, 

“LAYER LEE ‘V’ SHADOW”

And another anagram of “Lee Harvey Oswald” combines the two above:

“LAYER WES ‘O’, L HEAD ‘V’”

and,

“LH/WES, A LAYERED ‘V/O’”

I suspect a stereoscopic image was taken with Oswald’s tripod-mounted Stereo Realist camera, which was rotated 88 degrees to the right (Marina’s one picture was just for show). The 3-D image was meant to be viewed with a “Stereoscope”, a common item even today, that requires a pair of square images mounted on a 7 inch card. 

In the past, I had pursued the hypothesis that the BYP are a puzzle, just one of many, created by Oswald and his small band of good-guys. They called themselves “ICO” (“Igor”, “Case”, “Oswald”, and they had at least one civilian recruit, Wesley Frazier).

According to this hypothesis, the BYP puzzle was created in response to Oswald’s assignment (by Ferrie, Banister, Phillips, Hoover, et al) to buy a mail order rifle and revolver and have his picture taken with these (Oswald’s patsy bona fides). Oswald and company then produced a set of photos (possibly four in all) that were designed around naturally occurring anagrams that could reveal ICO’s stunt, a 3-D image of Wesley Frazier’s body with Lee Oswald’s head attached.

There is much more to this, but as I’ve said before, I’m six years into what I believe is a vast “ICO” puzzle system, and I’m in way over my head. I’m not good at puzzles and I lack the graphics skills to properly demonstrate the BYP aspect of my hypothesis. I’ve decided that since I’ve failed to generate  interest in this, I’d get back to my life and finish the interior trim on my house, which is why you haven’t heard from me lately. I have a board to cut.

Later,

Tom

P.S. A very interesting post above by Ed LeDoux. I think more 3D modeling of the BYP could tell us a lot. 

P.S.S. If anyone wants to take the “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to the next level, below is ICO’s basic Number/Letter translation device:

(A=0)(B=1)(C=2)(D=3)(E=4)(F=5)(G=6)(H=7)(I=8)(J=9)(K=10)(L=11)(M=12)(N=13)(O=14)(P=15)(Q=16)(R=17)(S=18)(T=19)(U=20)(V=21)(W=22)(X=23)(Y=24)(Z=25) 

Unbelievable!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

This is a photo I posted several years ago showing "Oswald" leaning after the photo had been adjusted for perspective.

Note the angle the "Oswald" would really have been standing. Some idiot suggested that he was caught in a"moment time", in other words he was in the process of falling over!

Back%20yard%20photosCE133Aperspective_zp

If I were an LNer, I'd say that Oswald is maintaining balance by putting all his weight on his right foot and sticking his left foot and rifle out just far enough that his center of gravity is directly above his right foot.

I don't know why he'd do that... just sayin', it seems like a pretty workable excuse. (You now how LNers have silly excuses for everything.)

Here is an extreme example of how the trick is performed:

all-for-the-boys-toothpick-balance-4.jpg

At first glance this balancing act looks impossible, right? The trick is that the fork/spoon combination wraps around the cup (i.e. toward the camera). This brings it's center of gravity to precisely where the toothpick is resting on the rim of the glass. If the spoon and fork were sticking out straight instead, their center of gravity would be where the toothpick is attached to them, and they would fall down.

Once you understand that principle, then even this looks possible. (Which it is.)

IW8m6.jpg

BTW, don't get me wrong. I too believe the BYPs are fake. I just think there are other ways to prove so which LNers won't be able to refute. (Except in their own minds.)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

36 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

If I were an LNer, I'd say that Oswald is maintaining balance by putting all his weight on his right foot and sticking his left foot and rifle out just far enough that his center of gravity is directly above his right foot.

I don't know why he'd do that... just sayin', it seems like a pretty workable excuse. (You now how they have silly excuses for everything.)

Here is an extreme example of how the trick is performed:

all-for-the-boys-toothpick-balance-4.jpg

At first this balancing act looks impossible, right? The trick is that the fork/spoon combination wraps around the cup (i.e. toward the camera). This brings it's center of gravity to precisely where the toothpick is resting on the rim of the glass. If the spoon and fork were sticking out straight instead, their center of gravity would be where the toothpick is attached to them, and they would fall down.

Once you understand the principle, then even this looks possible. (Which it is.)

IW8m6.jpg

BTW, don't get me wrong. I too believe the BYPs are fake. I just think there are other ways to prove so that LNers won't be able to refute (except in their own minds).

Sandy,

Excellent post.

--  Tommy :sun

1 hour ago, Ray Mitcham said:

If "Oswald" had stood at that angle complete with rifle, he would have fallen over. Try it.

Okay, I just tried what I said and it was a piece of cake. I balanced myself by sticking my foot out. Though I did have to touch the ground lightly with my extended foot in order to keep from swaying.

I found that my rifle made little difference either helping or hindering my balancing act. It was the extended leg that did the trick.

Then I tried to do the posture without extending my leg. Well whadaya know... this old fart is more nimble than I thought! I was able to stand the way Oswald is standing even without extending my leg. Though I found it to be a lot harder and I couldn't stay in one position long. I'm not sure, but I'll bet the only reason that that was as hard as it was is because I'm not so strong anymore and I have a gut.

Look at the photo again. Oswald's weight is mostly on his right leg. If his head and body were straight above his right foot, he'd be in balance and wouldn't need much help from his other foot. So how far is he from the ideal posture? He is only 1/2 of a head width away! He's hardly tipping over at all!

In other words, Oswald's head and body are not very far off the center of his weight-bearing leg.

I do admit though that it's certainly not a natural-feeling or comfortable posture for me. But it might be for somebody else.

Ray and Sandy, my guess, based on my highly subjective puzzle work, is that the Oswald figure is tilted 4 degrees. I’ve tried numerous times to sustain that position but didn’t succeed until I duct taped a 3” by 10” sheet of half-inch copper to my left shoe. I used copper because I didn’t have any lead.

The designer of this odd leaning stunt (Nagell, in my view) could have added lead to Oswald’s (or rather Wesley’s) left shoe.

“Lee H Oswald” anagrams to:

“L/W LEAD SHOE”

But there is a better anagram. When I was in high school, all the rich guys wore Florsheim wingtips, but being poor, I got a pair of Waverly wing tips, a ubiquitous brand in the ‘60s.

“Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

"WAVERLY LEAD SHOE”

I looked into this a few months ago and unfortunately was unable to find out the maker of Oswald’s dark colored shoes. My personal belief is that Richard Case Nagell would not have passed up the chance to bring the anagram above to fruition, thinking that the brand of Oswald’s shoes would be entered into evidence.

A heavy shoe is a possibility in my mind.

Here's one more that might pertain to Wes and his lead shoe. “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“W, SOLED REAL HEAVY”

Tom 

Edited by Tom Hume

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Thanks Tommy. But you ain't seen nothin' yet. Wait till you see my numerology solution!  :P

(Sorry, Tom H.)

Sandy,

Looks like my "sense of humor" is rubbing off on you.  Perhaps you should get some professional help before it's too late.

--  Tommy. :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

The real trick here is how the cutout was created yet does not work when you put Oswald back into the image...

You think there's something going on with those two vertical white lines?  The image below includes the drop shadow in the original...as if they held the cutout part over the image and took another photo

The TWO different ghost images... one with a drop shadow and one without...  and in the exact shape of a pose not seen until 1977... nice trick!

Edited by David Josephs

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Okay, I just tried what I said and it was a piece of cake. I balanced myself by sticking my foot out. Though I did have to touch the ground lightly with my extended foot in order to keep from swaying.

I found that my rifle made little difference either helping or hindering my balancing act. It was the extended leg that did the trick.

Then I tried to do the posture without extending my leg. Well whadaya know... this old fart is more nimble than I thought! I was able to stand the way Oswald is standing even without extending my leg. Though I found it to be a lot harder and I couldn't stay in one position long. I'm not sure, but I'll bet the only reason that that was as hard as it was is because I'm not so strong anymore and I have a gut.

Look at the photo again. Oswald's weight is mostly on his right leg. If his head and body were straight above his right foot, he'd be in balance and wouldn't need much help from his other foot. So how far is he from the ideal posture? He is only 1/2 of a head width away! He's hardly tipping over at all!

In other words, Oswald's head and body are not very far off the center of his weight-bearing leg.

I do admit though that it's certainly not a natural-feeling or comfortable posture for me. But it might be for somebody else.

Sandy, Oswald would hardly stand in a position which you state "couldn't stay in one position long" whilst having his photo taken. It don't make sense.man.

Pity you didn't have a photo taken of your position. I'd love to have compared the two.

1 hour ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Sandy, Oswald would hardly stand in a position which you state "couldn't stay in one position long" whilst having his photo taken. It don't make sense.man.

Pity you didn't have a photo taken of your position. I'd love to have compared the two.

Ray,

It's when I don't extend my left foot out that I'm not so stable. When I do extend it out like Oswald's, then I can stay in that position for quite a while. It's an odd posture for me and not comfortable, but I can do it.

Anybody with a tall mirror can try this. Though you need a stick or something stood straight  up in front of you in order to judge the position of each knee, hip, chest, head. etc. I'd love to hear from others whether or not they can do it without tipping over.

BTW, I just did it again, this time in front of the computer screen so I can get the pose down as accurately as possible. Again I used a stick (broom) along with Ray's photo (because of its yellow horizontal line that replicates my stick) to help me position all my parts.

I must say, whomever's body that is stuck to Oswald's face must be double jointed. I can get my legs mostly where they belong and my head and body. But I can't get my right leg to bend the way his is bent. Not that I'll tip over if I don't do it. It's that I CAN'T do it.

I was very uncomfortable in this last experiment. But that could just be me and my old joints.

57 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Ray,

It's when I don't extend my left foot out that I'm not so stable. When I do extend it out like Oswald's, then I can stay in that position for quite a while. It's an odd posture for me and not comfortable, but I can do it.

Anybody with a tall mirror can try this. Though you need a stick or something stood straight  up in front of you in order to judge the position of each knee, hip, chest, head. etc. I'd love to hear from others whether or not they can do it without tipping over.

BTW, I just did it again, this time in front of the computer screen so I can get the pose down as accurately as possible. Again I used a stick (broom) along with Ray's photo (because of its yellow horizontal line that replicates my stick) to help me position all my parts.

I must say, whomever's body that is stuck to Oswald's face must be double jointed. I can get my legs mostly where they belong and my head and body. But I can't get my right leg to bend the way his is bent. Not that I'll tip over if I don't do it. It's that I CAN'T do it.

I was very uncomfortable in this last experiment. But that could just be me and my old joints.

Neither could he have done it, if he'd been in that position. Seems logical.

Remember he was allegedly posing for photo not trying to balance himself, after all he was an ex Marine.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

And also keep in mind that while maintaining his 4 degree tilt, “he” raised his rifle and papers, arguably without moving his feet. Add ten or fifteen pounds to your left foot, Sandy, and see how easy it becomes. 

But how somebody did the 4 degree Leaning Tower of Pisa stunt is not as important as why. I hypothesize it was because most of the strange anomalies in the BYP are present in anagrams of Lee Harvey Oswald’s name. 

Dozens of anomalies surrounding Lee Oswald could have been explained by Lee in a court of law, and I submit that world-class puzzle solvers and anagrammers would have sworn that the ICO puzzle system was the real deal. 

Hmm, “Leaning Tower of Pisa” is an Italian thing, like the Carcano, and “Leaning Tower of Pisa” anagrams to:

“NOTE: A WES F, LO, PAIRING”

And the initials of “Leaning Tower of Pisa” are:

“L TOP”

That could mean that Wes F was on the bottom, was the guy doing the leaning. 

I’ve anagrammed my name and dozens of my friends. Once in a while I’ve found anagrams that pertain to them in some interesting way. Yet the names of “Lee Harvey Oswald”, “Igor Vladimirs Vaganov”, and, “Richard Case Nagell” are literally swimming in a sea of anagrams that pertain in an informative way to many if not most of the strange anomalies surrounding the assassination. 

These guys were low-level spooks and at least two of them were as smart as they come. They not only learned how to communicate information through their anagram puzzles, they told us a great deal about the assassination scenario we’ve been puzzling over for more than fifty years.

That’s my hypothesis. I wish I was half as good at this as they were. 

Riddle: Why did Oswald and his twin (Vaganov) go to the movies where “War is Hell” was showing? Answer: Because “Lee Harvey Oswald” anagrams to:

“A O/V EYED ‘WAR’S HELL”

Another riddle: Who was the Oswald twin that pulled the wild driving stunt at Downtown Lincoln Mercury? Answer: “IGOR VLADIMIRS VAGANOV” anagrams to:

“A LO DRIVING ORGASM, A IVV”

One more riddle: Who was it that ran the puzzling Silvia Odio stunt? Answer: “IGOR VLADIMIRS VAGANOV” anagrams to:

“MR VV RAN SILVIA ODIO GAG”

Okay, just one last riddle: Is “Igor Vladimirs Vaganov” the name of a real person, or is it a name that Richard Case Nagell made up for his anagramming sidekick? Answer: “Igor Vladimirs Vaganov” anagrams to:

“R’S VIVID ANAGRAM LOGO: IV”

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Ray,

Sandy,

It can be logically inferred, from what you're saying, that Oswald intentionally posed unnaturally and uncomfortably like that so he could later claim the photo had been faked.

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves