The Education Forum

Gordon Arnold

Gordon Arnold's story [presence on the knoll filming at the time of the assassination] is substantiated by Senator Yarborough, and again, by the Jack White work on the Moorman photo.

Doesn't Arnold appear in Nix or any of the other films? Bronson photo? I mean, he's right in front of the fence!

That's not the question I wanted to ask however. If anyone is in touch with Gordon Arnold, would you mind please showing him a photo of the Remington Fireball? In his account in Nigel Turner's program, the weapon the officer was holding was substantial. "I don't recall if it was a shotgun, or what." Quoting from Crossfire, Jim Marrs, Carroll & Graf, NY.

Has Gordon Arnold ever seen File's picture?

Also, does anyone have a picture of a young Jack Lawrence that could be shown to him? Is anyone aware if the official Dallas Police record on Lawrence is available?

One more - in Crossfire, a policeman kicks Arnold as he is laying prone, a position he has taken for protection when a bullet whizzes past his left ear. The Policeman says, "Get up." THEN ANOTHER policeman walks to where he apparently still lying on the grass - demands to know if he was filming. This is the one described in Arnold's account on The Men who Killed Kennedy as emotionally distraught, armed, crying, and with dirty fingernails. Page 78.

Finally, when Arnold mentions the railroad worker he saw, almost as a prompted afterthought in Turner's 'Men who killed Kennedy,' when and where did he see him? What about the moments following the shot when the crowd surged up the side of the hill? Unless he high-tailed it directly following the head shot - which he didn't, because he was accosted, his film was taken, and he was kicked while prone on the ground - wouldn't he have then been trampled by the crowd?

The knoll is small, ladies and gentleman - there's really no place to hide, despite the shadows on all of the film footage. I find it odd that Arnold doesn't appear on Zapruder's film even.

One final question - even if you forcefit a scenario to make it all work - concede that Hoffman only had a partial view. Bowers saw only 2 businessmen, that didn't act as if they were together, 10 -15 feet apart. These could be your men with the SS Identification. 2 Police Officers or men impersonating Police Officers in FRONT of the fence.

We still have to contend with the Z-film [no one in the final frames of the film], and the railroad workers.

- lee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon Arnold

In 1978 Gordon Arnold first claimed to be a witness to the assassination of John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza. He elaborated on his claims in the 1988 documentary The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Arnold died in 1997 at age 56.

Thank you Antti.

That was disquieting.

I'm a bit perturbed at present as I have unsuccessfully searched for almost an hour for any information concerning the man's passing.

Did he legally change his last name? Does anyone have any additional detail to add? What was the cause of his death?

BTW: Anyone feel free to correct me if I mistaken! I hadn't realized until this morning that Holland's shooter, at the Knoll, was located at the picket-fence corner, to the left of Zapruder's pedestal, and can be seen in the final frames of the man's film.

"Badgeman" and Gordon are located much further back by close to 20 feet, almost where the fence line ends.

- lee

"In 1978 Gordon Arnold first claimed to be a witness to the assassination of John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza. He elaborated on his claims in the 1988 documentary The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Arnold died in 1997 at age 56. "

The statement above should have read that "In 1978, Gordon Arnold first went on public record claiming to be a witness to the assassination of John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza." The fact is that Gordon had been telling of what he observed on 11/22/63 in private prior to that time and it was one of those times during a court trial recess that Gordon was overheard telling his story to some fellow jurors. The person that overheard Gordon Arnold had then told reporter Earl Golz the news and Golz then sought out Arnold. Golz said that Arnold was very reluctant about giving an interview, but in the end it was Golz who persuaded Gordon to tell his story publicly.

If one goes to Lancer's research forum and looks at the Gordon Arnold information that Bill Miller has brought forward through the various assassination images, I believe a lot of questions can be answered that have been long overdue in coming. If I knew how to post images on this site, I would copy and paste some of Miller's work here for all to see.

The URL at Lancer is seen below. Once there - type in "Gordon Arnold" in their search engine. Another related search would be under "Black Dog Man" or "BDM". The Arnold connection to the Black Dog Man is well documented there.

[url=http://www.jfklancerforum.com

Edited by Larry Peters

Notice the shadow line passing over both individuals at the same point on their body. The left shoulder is in sunlight as the person faces the limo in the Betzner photograph, but when overlaid with his position as he is facing Moorman - his left shoulder is turned into the shade. This is consistant with Gordon Arnold tracking the limo with his camera as he said he had done. If you watch the clip close enough - you can picture the body turning between images. When Arnold turned towards Moorman, he also turned into the sunlight slightly more which allowed more of his uniform to be lit up in the camera's eye.

Edited by Larry Peters

More things Miller was able to find that substantiated Arnold's claim is seen below.

Gordon said two men in police uniforms approached him immediately after the shooting. It just so happens that two individuals in dark clothing are seen near the tree in the Towner photograph taken shortly following the assassination.

The Bond photos show someone is light colored clothing rising up from the ground near the two individuals in dark clothing. Arnold had said that he had taken the film from his Mother's camera and given it to one of the officers.

Immediately after the shooting there is a man seen on the walkway area who is wearing what appears to be a uniform and an overseas hat just like the person in the Moorman'photograph. While circumstantial, all these things lend credibility to the statements of Gordon Arnold. It also might be worth noting that Austin Miller had said that prior to the motorcades arrival that a young man in his early twenties came by way of the RR yard in an effort to come up on the overpass. He said this man was stopped and turned away. Gordon Arnold was 22 years of age on the day of Kennedy's assassination.

Larger versions of these images can be seen on Lancer's JFK forum.

Edited by Larry Peters

Good Day.... Please read the following study.

It includes YARBOROUGH's last public 1993 statement (and his 1988 "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" statement), and professionally surveyed maps triangulating the more accurate position of ARNOLD as seen in mandatory line-of-sight in the WILLIS #5 slide, MOORMAN #5 polaroid, a NIX film JFK headshot frame, the BOND post-attack retaining wall/picket fence/grassy knoll photos, etc.

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/BOND...PINGarnold.html

Don

CV-67, "Big John," USS John F. Kennedy Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, the Truth emerges Clearly

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/ROSE...NOUNCEMENT.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/GHOS...update2001.html

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

---- Sherlock Holmes, "A Study In Scarlet," (1887) by A.C. DOYLE

Don,

After reviewing your site, I have one question.

Is it your conviction that the photographic evidence available today fails to support Arnold's presence on the knoll that day? And that it also fails to support 2 men in Police uniforms on the knoll as well?

- lee

JFK Researcher Bill Miller had used this overhead image of the actial plaza as seen from the Reccords Building and had drawn lines over the wall where the Arnold/Black Dog Man figure is seen in the Betzner, Willis and Moorman's photos. I cannot speak about Don's maps because I have heard it said that his map isn't drawn to scale but the location where the lines cross on this actual photograph seem indisputable to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Gordon Arnold died in 1997 at the age of 56. There's no obituary anywhere that I have been able to uncover -- only a death certificate.

Does anyone have anything on his death - how, where, of what?

Lee Forman

I don't have an obituary or any details concerning his death. All I can offer is the background that he ranks among the great frauds of the Kennedy assassination community. There is not a single speck of evidence that Arnold was even IN Dealey Plaza that day. While it is tragic that he died, it does rid the research community of one more unreliable witness to rank up there with Jean Hill, Beverly Oliver, and Roger Craig.