The Education Forum

Photographic Archive

I am currently working with James Richards on producing a Assassination of John F. Kennedy Photographic Archive.

So far sections on Operation Tilt, Interpen, and Alpha 66 have been produced. Over the next few weeks units on Assassination Aftermath, Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby, Organized Crime and Connections, Government Agents, Dallas Police Department and Presidential Motorcade will be added.

Please contact me if you have any comments about the design of the site or you have suggestions about other areas that could be explored. Also let James or myself know about any photographs you might have that could be used on the site.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKphotographs.htm

I think this is one of the finer sites set up for the study of the assassination. I especially appreciate the way you've set up the names of the witnesses, investigators, perps, and committees within easy access for those who wish to refresh their memories as to who, what, when, where, and how. I think you've chosen an outstanding expert in James Richards to help set up the photo archives.

Way to go, guys!

Thanks Terry, nice of you to say.

John's efforts in making photographs and information available should be highly commended. I firmly believe the photographic record of the assassination should be available to everyone and easily accessed - not hoarded away for a select few.

Eventually we will have hundreds of photos available covering as much of the assassination as possible.

A lot of people ask whether or not the mystery of the JFK assassination will ever be solved in our lifetimes - my answer, you betcha.

James

"A lot of people ask whether or not the mystery of the JFK assassination will ever be solved in our lifetimes - my answer, you betcha."

Especially with the way this forum is set up. I've never seen such easy access to pertinent information anywhere else, for that matter. The fact that this is open to the fresh ideas of a whole new generation of students lends hope to your conviction that this case may very well be solved in our lifetimes. Those who are just becoming familiar with the facts can bring a whole new perspective to it, quite possibly from seeing it for the first time through objective eyes, unbiased by the

emotional connection many of the older witnesses experienced at the time of the assassination. We might be able to pass the torch to another generation, yet! Good work, Mr. Simkins, Mr. Richards!

Edited by John Simkin

BRAVO,

I too would second Ms. Mauro's thoughts.

I would repeat:

"We might be able to pass the torch to another generation, yet! Good work, Mr. Simkins, Mr. Richards! "

I would express my desire to see the atmosphere preserved to that end.

Best Regards and Thanks to Messrs. Simkins and Richards.