The Education Forum

Uploading Pictures

I have now enabled members of the forum to upload pictures and files in all areas of the JFK debate. Please use this facility with a reasonable amount of discretion - overly large files may be deleted by the administrators. :)

Thanks, Andy. Any forum I have seen there is an attachment box where files can be uploaded, but I am having trouble finding it here. The IMG box brings up "URL" which makes me think it wants a web page address. The same goes for the "http:// " box, as well. How do we get a browser button to come up so we can attach image files?

Thanks, Andy. Any forum I have seen there is an attachment box where files can be uploaded, but I am having trouble finding it here. The IMG box brings up "URL" which makes me think it wants a web page address. The same goes for the "http:// " box, as well. How do we get a browser button to come up so we can attach image files?

Go down the page until you get to "File Attachments". If you click Browse it should take you to your computer files. You then have to highlight the relevant image and then press "Add Reply".

Sorry Larry, my fault.

All should work now as John describes! If you have images larger than the max. limit I have set on uploads please send them to me directly by e-mail

"All should work now as John describes! If you have images larger than the max. limit I have set on uploads please send them to me directly by e-mail "

Thank, Andy. I have now posted some images on a couple of threads ... it would have helped if they could have been a bit larger for easier visibility. If you look at them and would like to have the files emailed directly to you so to increase their size - I'll be happy to email them to you. These images are rather important for they detail another researchers work on the Kennedy assassination who in most of his peers minds has now laid many questions to rest. It was amazing to some of us how almost 40 years went by before someone was able to do what this fellow had accomplished.

By the way - will the forum allow a moving Gif to be uploaded? I think if people could see his clip of the Weigman film - they will be taken back by the smoke seen drifting out through the trees. This would be the smoke that Sam Holland and others on the overpass had seen when they heard a loud shot come from the same location and at the same instant when the President's head exploded.

By the way - will the forum allow a moving Gif to be uploaded? I think if people could see his clip of the Weigman film - they will be taken back by the smoke seen drifting out through the trees. This would be the smoke that Sam Holland and others on the overpass had seen when they heard a loud shot come from the same location and at the same instant when the President's head exploded.

I'm not sure - try and we'll find out :)

I've also increased the size of file you can upload

Andy - I tried placing more than one attachment to a post, but was unsuccessful. That is why I posted several times in a row to offer a continuation of the diagrams detailing the issue being dicussed. If someone wants to place them on one post - that's not a problem for me.