The Education Forum

George De Mohrenschildt

This is a very strange anti-Semitic site with a few interesting anecdotes about

the JFK murder and a whole lot of Michael Piper styled Jewish scapegoating...

http://christianparty.net/kennedy.htm

Just shows you how history can be molded or changed to suit one's biases and perspectives...

...or one's preconceived notions.

Pierre Fraisse of Shumaker Company was the Google hit involved here...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notes on Georgie boy found on the web... with elaborations and some deletions...

1. Identified by his wife as being a "Nazi spy" in America. (Worked for Anastase A. Vonsiatky - world vojhd of all "White Russian" spies and saboteurs with headquarters in Harbin, Manchuria. Vonsiatsky was THE Manchurian Candidate in the Condon novel. And Oswald was their "favorite programmed assassin" which is the reason he was chosen as the "perfect patsy" or the "perfect alternative shooter". Whether he fired a shot or not, whether he hit JFK or not, whether he was hypnotized or controlled when he was in the Texas Book Depository or not, just his mere presence in Dallas as a trained former MK/ULTRA assassin, invoked the most "paranoid" of all possible massive cover-ups from every segment of US intelligence agencies and even the US stupidity agencies, too.

2. Befriended Lee Harvey Oswald. Most likely because George was "Oswald's handler" and "Mind Controller" using ManCand training from "Annie" Vonsiatsky. Attended the same ROCOR church where Vonsiatsky got married in New York city and apparently went to the same Sushi restaurants in Harbin, Manchuoko, frequented by Anastease Vonsiatsky who was George's mentor and leader. Often bought Vonsiatsky Borscht, Sushi and a pitcher of "White Russians" to go for their Saturday night War Story Nights with the Boys from Berlin in Harbin. (just kidding) Would sing the Horst Wessel song together until they were hoarse and totally drunk. Gambled frequently with the worthless Czarist Ruble Notes they had both accumulated as if they were going to be invaluable some day. (just cutesy speculation)

3.Employee of Pantepec Oil, owned by the Buckley family. William Buckley, a close friend of CIA man E. Howard Hunt who was both Godfather to Hunt's children and a college classmate of both "THE Manchurian Candidate" from Manchuria, Anastase Vonsiatsky and "head of the American Nazi Party" George Lincoln Rockwell at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. Buckley founded the Young Americans for Freedom and later worked with Rockwell on The American Mercury which was mentioned at The Winnipeg Airport Incident. The owner of the American Mercury was Clendenin J. Ryan, who often sponsored both Ulius Amoss' and Carleton Coon's espionage adventures. Robert Emmett Johnson, who has been identified as one of JFK's shooters, was one of their prize pupils and they passed him on to Ray S. Cline who was in the novel The Manchurian Candidate by Richard Condon along with Buckley, Morris, Oliver and Vonsiatsky himself. A member and political sponsor of YAF was Senator John Tower, a hard line anti-communist, who signed all the waivers to allow Lee Harvey and Marina Oswald to return to America, despite Oswald's "defection." After the Buckley family Mexican oil interests of Pantepec Oil had been nationalized an infamous threesome rode in John J. Pershing's cavalry after Pancho Villa into New Mexico: James "Hugh" Angleton the father of James "Jesus" Ferguson err... rather James "Jesus" Angleton whose mother was Mexican, George "Otis" Draper [G.O.D], Wickliffe Draper's uncle, and none other than a young Charles Willoughby himself. This was the start of a long-standing relationship between the American Military and American business leaders who had their properties nationalized by upstart nations headed by decidedly non-WASP leadership. Brig. Gen. Smedley Butler, "War is a Racket" organized many comparable expeditions until he finally figured it all out and wrote a tell-all manuscript which I personally introduced to the internet community in the 1990's. Later Butler was asked to become the "Man on the White Horse" after a planned FDR coup in the 1930's by American business leaders, which was documented in "The Plot to Seize the White House" which was written by Jules Archer. The design and leadership of this plot had close parallels

to the JFK plots in the late 1950's and the 1960's.

Oswald's passage was "expedited" and aided and abetted by Otto F. Otepka, a rabid former McCarhtyite, and head of the State Department's Office of Security and a close friend of Sarah McClendon who later penetrated C.O.P.A. completely unknown to the leadership of that organization. McClendon was very tight with Willoughby, Hargis, Rorke and Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter who has penetrated the minds of most JFK researchers unknown to them. The concept of Oswald actually being assisted by a rabid McCarthyite in the U.S. Passport office, who would later be "fired" by JFK for leaking classified documents to Congress related to the approval/disapproval of the Walt Whitman Rostow nomination, a favorite of JFK. See: "The Strange Ordeal of Otto Otepka" by Richard Gill which was made into a movie short starring Robert J. Morris and J. Strom Thurmond from The Manchurian Candidate. When this Otepka story was first related to me, it was described in very sinister tones as if "The U.S. Government" had assisted Oswald in getting back into the USA, knowing that Oswald was going to kill JFK, when in fact it was the sinister work of McCarthyites and MacArthurites and Condon's Dirty Dozen, whom I do not consider to ever have been part of my "U.S. Government". Do you consider Morris, Willoughby, Buckley, Cline, Angleton, Otepka, Thurmond, Fellers, Oliver, etc. to be part of your "U.S. Government"? I bet most of you would which shows your true allegiances are to McCarthyites and MacArthurites and pro-Nazis and Fascists and certainly NOT to a Democracy.

4. Affiliated with the Howard Hughes organization. Another person affiliated with Howard Hughes was Robert Maheu, who was a security man for H. L. Hunt as well.

The Hughes role in the JFK hit if any, has never been proven to my satisfaction. Supported Herbert Hoover in their mutual desire to regain their lost family oil fields and the millions of dollars taken by the "Rooskies."

5. Friend of Clint Murchinson in Dallas. Murchinson was connected to Genovese crime family, (like umbilical cord connected, well connected... get it? or otherwise connected) the alleged financier of the American Nazi party of George Lincoln Rockwell (what is the source for this?), a friend of J. Edgar Hoover. Murchison was extremely anti-Kennedy. (Who wasn't in Texas?)

6. Friend of William Grace. Grace's son. J. Peter, worked with former Nazi spymaster Reinhard Gehlen, who was involved in many anti-Communist crusades. (Gee anti-Communist Nazis, what a total and complete surprise! About as rare as anti-Nazi Jews, too. About as rare as a Jew working for a Nazi at The Liberty Lobby! Seriously though, the only real rarity was maybe a Black Klansman or a "liberal" member of The John Birch Society.) Once won an award from the Pope for his donations toward arch-Catholic anti-Communism. One friend of J. Peter was Frederick Flick (involved with I.G. Farben), whose legal representative was Carl Byvoir, who also represented the Howard Hughes organization.

7. de Mohrenschildt's family managed Nobel Oil (Branobel Oil) in Baku, whose legal representative was John McCloy. McCloy was a consultant to I.G. Farben and was on the Warren Commission as well. Both McCloy and Gen. William F. Draper, Jr. opposed the de-Nazification of of Germany according to Christopher Simpson in Splendid Blond Beast.

8. Employee of Humble Oil, run by Prescott Bush, who allegedly had dealings with I.G. Farben and Union Bank. Anything for a buck maybe?

9. de Mohrenschildt's cousin, the Baron Constantine Maydell, worked for the Abwehr under Reinhard Gehlen. (Gee a White Russian Nazi working for a Nazi . More Nazi spies than you can shake a stick at.)

10. Introduced Oswald to Michael and Ruth Paine who were Dallas John Birchers and pro-Nazis first and foremost who had CIA connections as well. Paines had to know leaders of Dallas John Birch Society including those in Condon's Dirty Dozen, Robert Morris, Edwin Walker and Charles Willoughby although this fact has been either lost in the shuffle or deliberately overlooked in favor of less documented possible CIA connections. Michael Paine worked at Bell Aviation under Walter Dornberger, a former Nazi rocket scientist who came to this country during Operation Paperclip. Ruth Paine got Oswald the job at the book depository. (Wow at $3 per hour. She must have had some pull.)

11. Member of the Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe. Other members include George Bush, Clint Murchinson, H.L. Hunt, and Abraham Zapruder, and Byrd, the owner of the Texas School Book Depository who got Oswald a front row window seat for the entire JFK parade.

12. Married Jeanne LeGon, the former business partner of Abraham Zapruder. (I don't put much credence in the significance of this one.)

13. Worked closely with many of Richard Condon's Dirty Dozen from Manchurian Candidate including immigration lawyers, The Coudert Brothers in New York City who ran the "White Russian" Nazi Rat Lines from Paris to North America. They also promoted "The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion" with Boris Brasol and Adrian Arcand, and with Robert J. Morris of the Rapp-Coudert Committee, later McCarthyism, seeking to pillory or assassinate communist affiliated schoolteachers. Frederic Rene Coudert also ran William F. Buckley's mayoralty campaign in 1965.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

TO GET A REAL HANDLE ON GEORGE DEMOHRENSCHILT, YOU MUST READ HIS MANUSCRIPT "I'M A PATSY! I'M A PATSY!" - PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE HSCA RECORDS.

BK

Or perhaps de Mohrenschildt's upcoming Auto-Biography "I'M A NAZI! I'M A NAZI!" Ha! Ha! Ha! Jokes on you!

George de Mohrenschildt, who reported to the word vojhd or head of the White Russian National Fascist Organization, Anastase Vonsiatsky, also believed that Oswald was "led" by others. Later De Mohrenschildt was to go so far as to say he felt "responsible" for Oswald's behavior. Given the fact that a little Jackie Bouvier Kennedy used to bounce on George's knee as a child and call him "uncle George" one can readily assume that he was most likely mortified and conflicted by the fact that his association with Oswald resulted in such pain and sorrow for Jackie Kennedy. I know I have heard of more bizarre and even

conspiratorial explanations for this innocent almost familial relationship as if George somehow disliked the Bouviers or Kennedy but I find them lacking in any substance whatsoever.

"Let's face it. I only made up the story [about Lee Harvey Oswald]because everybody makes a million dollars off the Kennedy assassination, and I haven't made anything. So now it's my time. "

—George de Mohrenschildt, quoted

by Willem Oltmans

That grotesque confession should be sufficient to discredit the man who made it, a Russian-born teacher and friend of Lee Harvey Oswald's named George de Mohrenschildt. But nothing ever seems sufficient to still Kennedy assassination stories; time and events merely complicate them. Last week—only an hour after a congressional investigator asked to meet with him in Manalapan, Fla. —De Mohrenschildt apparently committed suicide, by putting a 20-gauge shotgun in his mouth and pulling the trigger. Suddenly there was intense interest in what he might have told the investigator. Sure enough, within 48 hours, a world-traveling Dutch TV newsman, Willem Oltmans, showed up to reveal to a closed session of the House Select Committee on Assassinations—plus ABC, NBC and CBS—what De Mohrenschildt had been telling him during the several years of their acquaintance.

Oltmans' testimony—given under oath—was sensational stuff. De Mohrenschildt, said Oltmans, claimed he had been the middleman in a conspiracy of rich Texas oilmen, headed by the late H.L. Hunt, and anti-Castro Cubans to kill Kennedy. Oswald was one gunman, but supposedly several Cubans were also assigned to shoot the President. One could even be identified. Oltmans provided the committee with a picture of a Cuban whom he said fired shots at Kennedy. But apart from the dramatic backdrop provided by De Mohrenschildt's suicide, the story was just another series of rumors that could not be corroborated.

At the time of the Kennedy assassination, De Mohrenschildt was an oil geologist employed by the U.S. State Department in Haiti. He had known Oswald for a year (they were members of a Russian-speaking group in Dallas), and he told the Warren Commission in 1964 that he knew nothing of Oswald's role in the Kennedy killing. But during a series of meetings with Oltmans beginning in 1966, De Mohrenschildt began to remember things differently By 1975, during an interview with Oltmans on Dutch television, he insisted that Oswald was led by others. Oltmans told colleagues, "De Mohrenschildt knows a lot more than he is willing to say right now." Later De Mohrenschildt was to go so far as to say he felt "responsible" for Oswald's behavior.

In February of this year, De Mohrenschildt told Oltmans he was ready to disclose more but only outside the U.S. —he feared for his life in America. By now De Mohrenschildt seemed depressed. He had been hospitalized as a psychiatric patient for two months at the end of last year, and he had twice attempted suicide. Said Patrick Russell, his Dallas attorney: "He began to have bizarre hallucinations and distortions. He believed people were following him."

According to Oltmans, De Mohrenschildt would vacillate between claiming his conspiracy tale was a hoax and asserting it was true. In addition to De Mohrenschildt's instability, doubts are thrown on his story by a review of Warren Commission testimony that shows De Mohrenschildt last saw Oswald six months before the assassination. "It is absolutely out of the question that De Mohrenschildt had anything to do with Kennedy's death," fumes Chicago Attorney Albert Jenner, who interviewed De Mohrenschildt for the Warren Commission. Adds Jenner of the House Assassination Committee's entire performance: "Utterly disgusting."

The committee members who heard Oltmans' testimony took a wait-and-see attitude. "I think he is telling the truth as he perceives it," said D.C. Delegate Walter Fauntroy. Oltmans himself cited an obviously disturbing aspect of his charges. Asked a tough question during a television interview, he replied, "Well, I'm quoting Mr. De Mohrenschildt, so that makes it very easy"—De Mohrenschildt being in no position to amend the record.

Oltmans' testimony was only the climax in a hectic week during which the House Select Committee on Assassinations barely escaped its own death by sacrificing its controversial counsel, Richard Sprague. The outspoken ex-district attorney from Philadelphia had angered too many Congressmen with his demands for a $ 13 million budget and a staff of 175 for the two-year investigation (TIME, Jan. 10).

Too Raw. With Sprague out of the way, the House was willing to vote 230 to 181 to continue the investigations on a reduced annual budget of $2.8 million. But Sprague's departure left the committee staff demoralized and committee members full of praise for their former counsel. Gushed Illinois Republican John Anderson: "He laid himself on the altar of sacrifice."

To date, no firm fruits of Sprague's early work have reached the public. Nevertheless, a rush of rumor, innuendo and unconfirmed leads has blared from the committee. The latest concerns a letter the FBI is investigating said to have been written by Oswald to a "Mr. Hunt" asking about "my position." It is dated 14 days before the Kennedy assassination. The committee's operation has outraged many Congressmen. Snarled Michigan's John Dingell: "They tell us they have persuasive evidence! What they have is a lot of crap!"

Even Richard Sprague hit a cautious note before resigning: "The only things that [the staff] can say of significance are things that are too raw and uncorroborated for us to be stating publicly."

• 5 months later...

Jeanne de Mohrenschildt was interviewed by Albert E. Jenner for the Warren Commission on 23rd April, 1964. During her testimony it was revealed that she met George De Mohrenschildt in Dallas in 1955. The couple began a relationship. When her husband Robert LeGon discovered what was going on, he wrote a letter to the FBI accussing her of being a "communist spy". This resulted in the FBI making inquiries about her political activities. Jenner asked her about her political opinions. She claimed that she was an anti-communist because her father had been killed by communists in 1941 (she was unable to say whether they were Russian, Chinese or Japanese communists). It seems a very strange thing for her husband to accuse her of being a communist spy.

Priscilla Johnson McMillan provides a very strange story in her book, Marina and Lee (1977): "After Jeanne started seeing George de Monhrenschildt, Robert LeGon came twice to Dallas. He is said to have gone after his wife's admirer with a revolver, then hired a private detective. But, like so many others before him, he succumbed to the De Mohrenschildt charm. He declared that he would grant his wife a divorce on one condition - that De Mohrenschildt promise to marry her."

Guest Tom Scully

Probably just one more of many, many, coincidences:

May 23, 1957

...I have been collecting (stamps) for the last 15 or 20 years and have an extensive collection from all over the world.

I think it is wonderful hobby. It furthers international goodwill, because collectors get to know other countries

and the people from other countries better.

-Maj. Jose Rivera

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/w...hrenschildt.pdf

I came back to Texas, discussed it with Mr. Merom, and he said, “George, I

have changed my mind. I don’t think I would like to do business with those

tlanined Communists.”

So the project fell through. And eventually quite a few corporations of that

type were formed, between the French and the Yugoslavs, Germany and Yugoslars,

and Italians and Yugoslavs.

Mr. JENSER. You were in Ghana in 1957, was it?

BIr. DE MOIIRE~SCHILDT. I think later than that. I think 1960, probably, or

Mr. JESNER. What led you to go to Ghana?

Mr. DF, XOHRENSCIIII,DT. I have clients in New York by the name of Lehman.

The first name is Rafael Lehman, who owns the Lehman Trading Corp. I have

done some work for him in Texas. A wealthy man of ,4merican and Swedish

origin, who owns, among other things, stamp concessions all over Africa. They

have rights to issue stamps for the Government. And this is one of those ventures

that are very profitable, because they pract,ically give the stamps gratis

to the Government, and sell the stamps to the philatelic agents. And he has,

I think, about 11 African countries under contract to produce stamps for them.

And one of them is Ghana.

And while there-he travels around Africa all the time--he found out that

there were some oil seeps in the northern part of Ghana, indications of oil.

And he asked me to go there and investigate. And eventually we took a eoncession

in the northern part of Ghana. We still are supposed to have it, this

concession.

Mr. JESSER. Was it published when you went to Ghana that you were a

philatelist?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILIYT. When we arrived in Ghana?

Mr. JENNER. Yes.

JIr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. Sure.

Mr. JENNER. Explain that.

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. That was a trick, because I was representing the

philatelic agency, Lehman, but we did not want to let it be known to Shell Oil

Co. that I was a consulting geologist.

Mr. JENNER. Don’t you think Shell Oil Co. would know that George De

Mohrenschildt was an oil geologist?

31r. DE ~~OHREKSCHILDT. Well, we didn’t want it to be known, anyway, be

cause I even didn’t go through-I didn’t spend any time in Accra. I went right

away to the northern provinces. How did you know that I went as a philatelist?

YOU have to say that sometimes in the oil business you use certain tricks.

Rut that was intentional on the part of Mr. Lehman, because Shell Oil Co. is

supposed to have the real entry to all those countries, as far as concessions go.

Mr. JENNER. Did this venture of yours in behalf of Lehman Trading Corp.

hare anything-was that political in any nature, and I say political with a

capital P.

?IIr. DE ~~IOHBEKSCHILDT. No; of course they have to be friendly with Nkrmnah,

4095543732_72ab298b70_b.jpg

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...gorVoshinin.pdf

...Mr. JENNER. Go ahead.

Mr. VOSHININ. So, after that assignment in Yugoslavia, he had an assignment

in Ghana-which somehow puzzled US. First of all, it was a pretty

short assignment; secondly, that the thing is that he showed US a newspaper

edited in Ghana in which, on the first page, was a short article describing the

arrival of “this famous specialist in postal stamps-Mr. De Mohrenschildt, who

came to Ghana on business as a representative of a Swedish company.”

Well, De Mohrenschildt, what he says about that, he says, “Oh, those jerksthey

don’t know anything.”

Mr. JENNER. Now, excuse me. The newspaper account was to the effect that

De Mohrenschildt had come to Ghana as a representative of a Swedish company?

Mr. VOSHININ. Well, I don’t know whether the word “Swedish,” was in

there-but it said, “AS a representative,“-and he said that it would be this

Swedish company.

Mr. JENNER. He said that it was a Swedish company?

Mr. VOSHININ. Yeah. The newspaper day just had the name of the company,

you know.

Mr. JENNER. But it did mention De Mohrenschildt?

Mr. VOSHININ. Oh, yes. “George De Mohrenschildt, famous philatelist and

specialist in stamps”-and so on.

And I said, “George, since when do you understand anything in stamps?

Since when are you a specialist in postal stamps?”

“Oh,” he said, “I’m not; but, first of all, those jerks there, they don’t know

the difference anyhow; besides that, that company also provides Ghana and

other African country with stamps, and i’t also has trades in different other commodities

and also has oil interests in Africa.” So, he says, “I went there as

their representative to see what parts of the country they would lease there for,

you know, for oil leases and assign-and sign some kind of contract with themwith

the Government of Ghana-in their name, and came back to Dallas.

Mr. JENNER. And then he returned to Dallas?

Mr. VOSHININ. Yeah. And, later, he also referred that that company has interests

in Nigeria-and he says, “you know, I am Swedish-so they rely on me.”

The whole thing puzzles us a little because I think there are many geologists

in Sweden itself-but perhaps they don’t have oil specialists there. I think

there is no oil in Sweden.

Mr. JENNER. Did you and the other members of the community think that he

was exaggerating or this was all 5ctional?

Mr. VOSHININ. Well, I couldn’t doubt when the newspaper says that.

Mr. JEKNER. When the Ghana newspaper said that?

Mr. VOSHI~IN. Yeah. So he must have been in Ghana. He wouldn’t print

that newspaper-I hope. But, of course, he is a man who exaggerates a lot.

He is that kind of character. I never believe 100 percent of whatever he was

talking, because he was always, you know, making talk much more than he actually

is.

Mr. JENNER. At least, he tended to exaggerate?

Mr. VOBHININ. Yes; because he always posed everybody as a big shot, you

know.

Mr. JENNER. Everybody with whom he was associated?

Mr. VOSHININ. Yes, are-or to whom he met-that he was a, you know, big

businessman, big oil man, and so on-big specialist. And he wrote an article

about himself in the Oil and Gas Journal about Yugoslavia, his trip to Yugoslavia,

and it was said that by knowledge of the State Department he was there:

and it was implied that he was actually in the Foreign Aid, you know, and

that he-and it was said, you know, like a little thing, you know, an explanation

he wrote about himself. You can get that Oil and Gas Journal. And it was

said that Mr. De Mohrenschildt is an internationally know specialist in oil, a

consultant to at least six different governments and so on. And there wasall

kind of countries were there, I don’t know which ones but, of course,

Yugoslavia was mentioned there. And he tells about his trip to Yugoslavia and

he told everybody then after-when he came back from Yugoslavia he was

called to the State Department to give his opinion on the state of affairs in

Yugoslavia-“And I gave quite a lecture there to those boys there in the State

Department. They all sat down and listened to me.” You know, that kind of

talk.

So, then he was in Ghana and I heard he was a second time in Ghana and a

second time in Yugoslavia-but I didn’t hear it from him. I just heard that as

a rumor.

And then when he was in Yugoslavia, he also made a trip to Sweden, after

Yugoslavia, and from Sweden he went to Poland, to Warsaw. And, you know,

in Warsaw he went to high school and he had a lot of friends and relativesso

he said he stayed there for a week, and-

Mr. JENNEB. When was this? When did this take place?

Mr. VOSHIRIN. In Poland, I think was 195S, because he was in 1957, 1958,

he was in Yugoslavia and after Yugoslavia I think he went to Sweden and from

Sweden he went to Warsaw to see relatives. He has cousins there. He said it

was very difecult for him because to get even the permission of the American

Government to go there and visit Poland, but he finally got it, and the Polish

visa he 5nally got that. And he went to see his relatives and friends for a

week. And he said that Warsaw made on him a very sad impression because

he said it was much more cheerful city before the war and he used to live

there. And, besides that, he made a lot of travels which we don’t know. Of

course, one trip was his famous trip when he went by foot to Panama City....

More articles about Jose A. Rivera's stamp collecting here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry174342

Jeanne de Mohrenschildt was interviewed by Albert E. Jenner for the Warren Commission on 23rd April, 1964. During her testimony it was revealed that she met George De Mohrenschildt in Dallas in 1955. The couple began a relationship. When her husband Robert LeGon discovered what was going on, he wrote a letter to the FBI accussing her of being a "communist spy". This resulted in the FBI making inquiries about her political activities. Jenner asked her about her political opinions. She claimed that she was an anti-communist because her father had been killed by communists in 1941 (she was unable to say whether they were Russian, Chinese or Japanese communists). It seems a very strange thing for her husband to accuse her of being a communist spy.

Priscilla Johnson McMillan provides a very strange story in her book, Marina and Lee (1977): "After Jeanne started seeing George de Monhrenschildt, Robert LeGon came twice to Dallas. He is said to have gone after his wife's admirer with a revolver, then hired a private detective. But, like so many others before him, he succumbed to the De Mohrenschildt charm. He declared that he would grant his wife a divorce on one condition - that De Mohrenschildt promise to marry her."

Jeanne De M. born in Harbin, Manchuria, something of an espionage crossroads. R. LeGon had a past of his own. Husbands blurt things when their contents come under pressure. Espionage provides many palliatives.

WC Testimony of G DeM., 22 April 1964.

Mr. JENNER. Is it your understanding that your wife's former husband, Robert LeGon, married your present wife, and after they were married, they--his name was then Robert Bogoiavlensky?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. It is my understanding.

Mr. JENNER. And after they were married they changed their name to Le Gon?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I understand that when they came from China, they decided that the name was too difficult to pronounce, and they changed their name to Le Gon.

I have always known her as Jeanne LeGon, my wife. She is still carrying that name professionally. She is well known--she is a well known designer, she has a name practically as a trademark.

Mr. JENNER. She met Mr. Bogoiavlensky in China?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes. This is all hearsay, of course, because I was not particularly---

Mr. JENNER. She will tell us first-hand tomorrow.

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I understand of her family--she also has Russian background. Her father was a director of the Far Eastern Railroad in China, and she was born in China and lived there.

Mr. JENNER. Harbin?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes, in Manchuria. Lived there until 1938. She came to the United States the same year I did.

+++

Re: stamp collecting. Philately had a certain snob appeal in the 1950s-1960s. If you were a traveler to boot, you could trot out all your pretentious stories. It was the rich man's vacation slide carousel. Probably good for separating useful intel subjects from daytrippers and such.

Edited by David Andrews

• 2 years later...

Jeanne De M. born in Harbin, Manchuria, something of an espionage crossroads. R. LeGon had a past of his own. Husbands blurt things when their contents come under pressure. Espionage provides many palliatives.

Mr. JENNER. Is it your understanding that your wife's former husband, Robert LeGon, married your present wife, and after they were married, they--his name was then Robert Bogoiavlensky?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I understand that when they came from China, they decided that the name was too difficult to pronounce, and they changed their name to Le Gon.

I have always known her as Jeanne LeGon, my wife. She is still carrying that name professionally. She is well known--she is a well known designer, she has a name practically as a trademark.

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes. This is all hearsay, of course, because I was not particularly---

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I understand of her family--she also has Russian background. Her father was a director of the Far Eastern Railroad in China, and she was born in China and lived there.

Mr. JENNER. Harbin?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes, in Manchuria. Lived there until 1938. She came to the United States the same year I did.

+++

Re: stamp collecting. Philately had a certain snob appeal in the 1950s-1960s. If you were a traveler to boot, you could trot out all your pretentious stories. It was the rich man's vacation slide carousel. Probably good for separating useful intel subjects from daytrippers and such.

Mr. JENNER. Harbin?

+++

Quiz on Georgie Boy, Harbin, Manchuria and his wife's history there:

Answers just below here...

1) What was George deM's favorite pseudonym?

2) Who did George deM report to when he was a Fascist White Russian spy according to Charles Higham in American Swastika?

3) Who was known as The Manchurian Candidate (to become the default Fascist leader of a reconquered Red Russia) in the novel by Richard Condon?

4) Where did Jeanne deM and hundreds of thousands of other expatriate White Russians live out their diaspora right after the Russian Revolution in 1917?

5) Who had his Fascist anti-Communist headquarters in both Harbin, Manchuria and Putnam, CT while he plotted the overthrow of Red Russia for 40 years?

6) Who sent programmed assassins back into Red Russia to kill various Commies who held high offices there?

7) Who met in Winnipeg, Manitoba to discuss payoffs for the JFK hit and talked about an upcoming meeting in Wichita, Kansas?

8) Who plotted with Wickliffe Draper to carry out the plot to murder JFK?

9) Who was convicted of violations of the Espionage Act of 1917 right after Pearl Harbor where he was accused of mapping out Pearl Harbor and hiring arsonists to destroy

U.S. military installations?

10) Who is considered one of the Top 25 successfully prosecuted FBI cases during the 20th Century right on the FBI website?

1) Philip Harbin (I love Harbin!)

2) Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky

3) Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky

4) Harbin, Manchuria

5) Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky

6) Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky

7) Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky

8) Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky

9) Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky

10) Anastase "Annie" Vonsiatsky

Here is another page that speaks lots about George de Mohrenschildt:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/THE-JFK-CASE--OSWALD-AND-by-Bill-Simpich-110814-415.html

Sounds like the important factors to gleen from the above piece were that the OSS didn't trust him. He was from the area of the White Russians that basically had solidarity with the IG Farben concepts of Corporations enlarged to run the world.

Before the War, Stalin was trying to make Peace and ally with Germany, so this IG Farben mantra appears connected with this effort. Stalin went so far as to purge the Jewish from the Russian Government also to ally with Hitler.

LHO goes to Russia and ends up in Minsk, the heart of the White Russian territory. LHO is highly associated with White Russians in Dallas.

The White Russians were most recruted by the Ghelen Organization to spy on Russia. After the war, the Ghelen Organization is plugged into the CIA operations to keep spying on Russia and GD is also seen to migrate into CIA related areas.

GD is more of a triple agent, with ties to Ghelen, the CIA, and then the IG Farben Concepts of PERMINDEX where he was good pals with John DeMenil of Schlumberger and Board Member of PERMINDEX.

George de Mohrenschildt, who reported to the world vojhd or head of the White Russian National Fascist Organization, Anastase Vonsiatsky, also believed that Oswald was "led" by others. Later De Mohrenschildt was to go so far as to say he felt "responsible" for Oswald's behavior.

The proposed testimony of George de Mohrenschildt (DM) to the HSCA was disappointing, as the man was in 1977 a wreck, having lost his lucrative Haiti contract due to the scandal caused by his subpoena to testify before the Warren Commission in 1964, his subsequent poverty, and his wife's leaving him.

But his testimony to the Warren Commission is worth repeating. He sympathized with Oswald, and defended him as a patsy - even in 1964. But he also showed his true colors many times. When he spoke about the Hedonist Club in Dallas, for example, he admitted that he once repeated the views of a famous Nazi. He knew this upset one of his Jewish associates; but he didn't care. He also admitted to taking hiking to South America in 1959 to take pictures and drawings of the site of the Bay of Pigs! He had been arrested on charges of spying numerous times.

The testimony of his wife, Jeanne DM, showed her true colors as somebody who 'preferred to live among whites,' and who was disappointed with New York City because she 'expected more from white people.' In other conversations she suggested George DM had served the Nazis.

George DM also admitted that he and Volkmar Schmidt tried to convince Oswald that Walker was a terrible person. (In his essay, I'm A Patsy!, George DM and Oswald would call Walker, General Fokker.) For this reason, Volkmar Schmidt once said he felt somewhat 'responsible' for Oswald's attempt to kill Walker. Perhaps George DM shared that responsibility, too.

Why was somebody like George DM, from a wealthy and noble family, enormously educated, well-connected, spending so much time with Oswald and Marina?

The reasons might be shocking. George DM was a womanizer, and not ashamed of it. When George DM and George Bouhe first decided to pay the Oswald's a visit (as they had heard of their presence in Fort Worth through the Russian Emigre grapevine) they simply drove over to the Oswald residence uninvited, unknown, in the mid-afternoon when Lee Oswald was not at home. They were more interested in Marina. Marina did invite them in and offered them a glass of wine. George Bouhe was smitten with Marina. Over the course of the next several weeks, according to Jeanne DM, George Bouhe would give Marina "more than a hundred dresses," and when questioned she insisted this was no exaggeration, since she helped Marina pack when she would embark on one of her many address changes in Fort Worth and Dallas.

This was not ordinary American culture in Dallas in 1963. This all came out in the Warren Commission (WC) testimony, but the lawyers did not press these points of impropriety - because these were not germane to the case being heard. Or were they? Jeanne de Morhenschildt believed that Oswald was driven into a jealous rage by all these gifts for Marina, especially by George Bouhe, whom he began to threaten, so that Bouhe felt intimidated.

It seems George DM was playing a shameless game of cat and mouse with Oswald. But Lee seemed to really enjoy it. He genuinely liked George DM, and seemed to like very few other people in Texas then. He tried to please George DM, and called him his friend. Insofar as Oswald was still connected with extreme right-wing Marine ideals, he began to complain to George DM and Volkmar Scmidt (whom George and Lee called, 'Messer Schmidt'). Lee complained about the Bay of Pigs and the great tragedy of the Cuban Exiles who were abandoned by the USA.

But to take his mind off that, George DM and V. Schmidt taught Oswald about General Edwin Walker. This was a truly wicked man - a fascist - they taught him. They may have whipped Oswald up to such a state of suggestion that he was driven by their arguments to assassinate Walker on 4/10/1963. (Schmidt said he thought this was the case.) If so, this would best explain why George DM had a copy of that famous photo of Oswald and firearms, and signed on the back, "to my friend George from Lee Oswald - Hunter of Fascists."

I believe this theme comes through the WC testimony if we engage in some creative 'hair splitting'.

Anyway - everything reaches an apex on 4/10/1963 when Oswald (and possibly one other person, now unknown) attempted to kill General Walker. We've become numb to this, but in its day it was important news. Especially in Dallas - as the would-be assassin was still on the loose - there was daily talk about the April 10th shooting.

As the testimony of George and Jeanne DM tell it -- they decide to visit the Oswalds on Easter Sunday (4/14/1963) at about 10pm. They have a toy rabbit for the baby - who will not be awake because it is so late. They knock on the Oswald's door and there's no answer. So they bang on the door. The lights go on, and one of them (Jeanne says she cannot remember which one) comes to the door in PJ's. This is just a friendly Easter visit...but Jeanne wastes no time in asking for a tour of the apartment.

Yet in her testimony, Jeanne DM could not remember if this was her first visit there or not! She got nervous and the attorney noticed it. She then explained that this *must* have been her first time there, otherwise, why would she ask for a tour? Such rationalization is typical of lying behavior. Yet since the attorney let this slide, let us overlook it for now. The fact remains that Jeanne insisted on a tour of the apartment. The search came to a halt when Jeanne noticed the rifle in the closet. 'Why do you have a rifle?' 'Well, Lee likes to have one, to shoot leaves in the park when he takes the baby for walks.' Such a ridiculous answer escaped nobody.

Yet Jeanne herself hesitates here. She was surprised, she claimed, since she was not used to seeing these guns, or rifles, or whatever they are called, with these knicknacks or telescopic sights on them. Although, she also admitted, her father was a rifle-buff and had a large collection, so she was raised around guns and rifles all her life. Besides, she loved skeet shooting: "absolutely loved it."

In any case, she stops the tour there, and calls out to George that she found a rifle in the apartment. The mood is tense as a hush fills the apartment. Then George DM breaks the silence with a joke - 'Lee, did you take a pot-shot at General Walker?' There is a little more stunned silence - and then George DM breaks out in a laugh, as if to say, 'only joking!' At this point everybody is relieved and has a good hearty laugh - except Lee, who chuckles suspiciously. Then the evening is quickly ended and the visitors leave.

Now - when Marina first told this story to the WC, it was different. When the de Mohrenschildt's first entered the house George immediately joked to Lee, 'Lee, how is it that you missed Walker?' Marina said that Lee looked at her, as if to say, did you tell him? And she looked at Lee as if to say, did you tell him? No, was their silent answer to each other, so after a moments hesitation, they all laughed if somewhat nervously. (But when Marina was asked by the WC about the discrepancy in the stories, she said with conviction that her account was rushed and nervous, and that George DM's account was the correct one.)

There is an interesting addition to this story in George DM's 1977 essay, "I'm a Patsy, I'm a Patsy,' namely, that on the drive over to the Oswald's home, the de Mohrenschildt's worried out loud whether Lee was the shooter at General Walker! This never came out in the WC testimony, but it is so revealing. I believe it is the single most revealing item in the entire testimony of George and Jeanne DM, namely, the Walker shooting episode.

Their discovery that Lee was that sort of a hothead would prompt them to break all ties with the Oswald's, and avoid them as far as possible from that moment on.

Furthermore, George's discovery that Lee was Walker's shooter could not have ended there. George and Jeanne were ultra-conservative and well-connected. George told *somebody* about this, even if it was only his brother, Dimytri von Mohrenschildt (or Anastase Vonsiatsky). But Dimytri was well connected. Like a wildfire this report from George de Mohrenschildt would reach the ears of General Walker, Guy Banister and David Ferrie - and all the people they trusted.

Best regards...

Edited by Paul Trejo

Tom,

That stamp stuff is pretty fascinating, and don't think the coincidence insignificant, or just a rich man's slide show, as DA puts it, I think its one of the common aspects of their associations, at least some of them. Others may have been Shriners, or some other social reason to get together on a routine basis.

One thing it does is show you how The Great Game (and I don't mean golf), utilized operational fronts while doing the real deal quietly.

The first really big fish I stumbled on to in this little pond was James Bond, the American ornithologist from whom Ian Fleming appropriated the name for his secret hero.

I had to look up the word ornithologist.

The idea that two of these guy were philatelics, and I'm sure some others were too - say H.L. Hunt, Dulles, Henry Luce, Catherwood - I don't know but if someone took the time to look and see who among the rich elite and powerful were also philathetics, I'd have to be many if not most of there were. Nor would I be surprised if The Philatelic Foundation is spy central in their little network, as it was set up at the same time for the same explicit purposes as the Catherwood Foundation.

The idea that DeMohrenschildt would go to Ghana as an oil geologist but pose as a philatelist is pretty wild, and that Rivera is one too.

I had read that but missed it, or didn't think it relevant.

Fleming thought it relevant, as he has 007 going to Jamaica posing as an ornithologist and using the name Bryce, as in Ivor Bryce, the guy who helped Ernest Cuneo buy the North American Newspaper Alliance (NANA), an important arm of the CIA's Mockingbird program. Bryce bought his interest, he said, off money made from a Texas Oil well.

I didn't put much into the ornithology thing until I learned that the ornithologist James Bond was at the Bay of Pigs, six months before the invasion, looking in the swamps for some obscure kind of bird, and then I saw a TV program of a British Special ops troops being briefed on their Faulklands Island mission by the last person who had been on the beach head - a bird watcher.

So maybe there is something to this philatelic business too, thanks for pointing out this coincidence Tom, and let me know if you can get anything juicy on Ivor Bryce, and who his partner in the Texas oil business was.

As Fleming said, one time is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.

BK

JFKcountercoup

Jamesbondauthenticus

ThePhilatelic Foundation is located at 70 West 40th Street, 15th Floor, New York,NY 10018

Telephone: (212) 221-6555; Fax: (212) 221-6208. Email: philatelicfoundation@verizon.net

The Philatelic Foundation was granted aCharter by the University of the State of New York on March 16, 1945, as a Non-Profit Educational Institution.The original incorporators were Hugh M. Clark, Alfred F. Lichtenstein,Harry L. Lindquist, Theodore E. Steinway,George R. M. Ewing, Robert L. Graham, Jr. and Malcolm Johnson. Mr.Lichtenstein's daughter, Louise Boyd Dale, alsotook an early and active role. Initially housed on the fourth floor of theCollectors Club, the PF moved to separate quarters a few years later. The roleof "Staff Expert" or "Curator in Chief" was filled by suchnotables as Wintrop Boggs, Kelly Stryker,Peter Robertson and William Crowe;today, Lewis Kaufman occupies that "hot seat."

From the start, The Philatelic Foundationwas serious about assembling the best references (both stamps and literature)that were available. To that end, it was fortunate in being able to acquire thereference collection of John Luff, built over half a century and encompassingthe whole world to about 1948 (the PF wouldn't issue certificates for stampsprinted after 1948 for many years, not then having suitable referencematerial). The PF also acquired the research notes and correspondence ofStanley Ashbrook, collections of Sperati and Fournier forgeries, a completephotographic record of the famous Caspary collection on its original pages, andcontinues to receive photographic records of major specialized collections.

Email

philatelicfoundation@verizon.net

Postal Address

70 West 40th Street,15th Floor

New York, NY 10018

Telephone

(212) 221-6555

Fax

(212) 221-6208

Probably just one more of many, many, coincidences:

May 23, 1957

...I have been collecting (stamps) for the last 15 or 20 years and have an extensive collection from all over the world.

I think it is wonderful hobby. It furthers international goodwill, because collectors get to know other countries

and the people from other countries better.

-Maj. Jose Rivera

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/w...hrenschildt.pdf

I came back to Texas, discussed it with Mr. Merom, and he said, "George, I

have changed my mind. I don't think I would like to do business with those

tlanined Communists."

So the project fell through. And eventually quite a few corporations of that

type were formed, between the French and the Yugoslavs, Germany and Yugoslars,

and Italians and Yugoslavs.

Mr. JENSER. You were in Ghana in 1957, was it?

BIr. DE MOIIRE~SCHILDT. I think later than that. I think 1960, probably, or

Mr. JESNER. What led you to go to Ghana?

Mr. DF, XOHRENSCIIII,DT. I have clients in New York by the name of Lehman.

The first name is Rafael Lehman, who owns the Lehman Trading Corp. I have

done some work for him in Texas. A wealthy man of ,4merican and Swedish

origin, who owns, among other things, stamp concessions all over Africa. They

have rights to issue stamps for the Government. And this is one of those ventures

that are very profitable, because they pract,ically give the stamps gratis

to the Government, and sell the stamps to the philatelic agents. And he has,

I think, about 11 African countries under contract to produce stamps for them.

And one of them is Ghana.

And while there-he travels around Africa all the time--he found out that

there were some oil seeps in the northern part of Ghana, indications of oil.

And he asked me to go there and investigate. And eventually we took a eoncession

in the northern part of Ghana. We still are supposed to have it, this

concession.

Mr. JESSER. Was it published when you went to Ghana that you were a

philatelist?

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILIYT. When we arrived in Ghana?

Mr. JENNER. Yes.

JIr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. Sure.

Mr. JENNER. Explain that.

Mr. DE MOHRENSCHILDT. That was a trick, because I was representing the

philatelic agency, Lehman, but we did not want to let it be known to Shell Oil

Co. that I was a consulting geologist.

Mr. JENNER. Don't you think Shell Oil Co. would know that George De

Mohrenschildt was an oil geologist?

31r. DE ~~OHREKSCHILDT. Well, we didn't want it to be known, anyway, be

cause I even didn't go through-I didn't spend any time in Accra. I went right

away to the northern provinces. How did you know that I went as a philatelist?

YOU have to say that sometimes in the oil business you use certain tricks.

Rut that was intentional on the part of Mr. Lehman, because Shell Oil Co. is

supposed to have the real entry to all those countries, as far as concessions go.

Mr. JENNER. Did this venture of yours in behalf of Lehman Trading Corp.

hare anything-was that political in any nature, and I say political with a

capital P.

?IIr. DE ~~IOHBEKSCHILDT. No; of course they have to be friendly with Nkrmnah,

4095543732_72ab298b70_b.jpg

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...gorVoshinin.pdf

...Mr. JENNER. Go ahead.

Mr. VOSHININ. So, after that assignment in Yugoslavia, he had an assignment

in Ghana-which somehow puzzled US. First of all, it was a pretty

short assignment; secondly, that the thing is that he showed US a newspaper

edited in Ghana in which, on the first page, was a short article describing the

arrival of "this famous specialist in postal stamps-Mr. De Mohrenschildt, who

came to Ghana on business as a representative of a Swedish company."

Well, De Mohrenschildt, what he says about that, he says, "Oh, those jerksthey

don't know anything."

Mr. JENNER. Now, excuse me. The newspaper account was to the effect that

De Mohrenschildt had come to Ghana as a representative of a Swedish company?

Mr. VOSHININ. Well, I don't know whether the word "Swedish," was in

there-but it said, "AS a representative,"-and he said that it would be this

Swedish company.

Mr. JENNER. He said that it was a Swedish company?

Mr. VOSHININ. Yeah. The newspaper day just had the name of the company,

you know.

Mr. JENNER. But it did mention De Mohrenschildt?

Mr. VOSHININ. Oh, yes. "George De Mohrenschildt, famous philatelist and

specialist in stamps"-and so on.

And I said, "George, since when do you understand anything in stamps?

Since when are you a specialist in postal stamps?"

"Oh," he said, "I'm not; but, first of all, those jerks there, they don't know

the difference anyhow; besides that, that company also provides Ghana and

other African country with stamps, and i't also has trades in different other commodities

and also has oil interests in Africa." So, he says, "I went there as

their representative to see what parts of the country they would lease there for,

you know, for oil leases and assign-and sign some kind of contract with themwith

the Government of Ghana-in their name, and came back to Dallas.

Mr. JENNER. And then he returned to Dallas?

Mr. VOSHININ. Yeah. And, later, he also referred that that company has interests

in Nigeria-and he says, "you know, I am Swedish-so they rely on me."

The whole thing puzzles us a little because I think there are many geologists

in Sweden itself-but perhaps they don't have oil specialists there. I think

there is no oil in Sweden.

Mr. JENNER. Did you and the other members of the community think that he

was exaggerating or this was all 5ctional?

Mr. VOSHININ. Well, I couldn't doubt when the newspaper says that.

Mr. JEKNER. When the Ghana newspaper said that?

Mr. VOSHI~IN. Yeah. So he must have been in Ghana. He wouldn't print

that newspaper-I hope. But, of course, he is a man who exaggerates a lot.

He is that kind of character. I never believe 100 percent of whatever he was

talking, because he was always, you know, making talk much more than he actually

is.

Mr. JENNER. At least, he tended to exaggerate?

Mr. VOBHININ. Yes; because he always posed everybody as a big shot, you

know.

Mr. JENNER. Everybody with whom he was associated?

Mr. VOSHININ. Yes, are-or to whom he met-that he was a, you know, big

businessman, big oil man, and so on-big specialist. And he wrote an article

about himself in the Oil and Gas Journal about Yugoslavia, his trip to Yugoslavia,

and it was said that by knowledge of the State Department he was there:

and it was implied that he was actually in the Foreign Aid, you know, and

that he-and it was said, you know, like a little thing, you know, an explanation

he wrote about himself. You can get that Oil and Gas Journal. And it was

said that Mr. De Mohrenschildt is an internationally know specialist in oil, a

consultant to at least six different governments and so on. And there wasall

kind of countries were there, I don't know which ones but, of course,

Yugoslavia was mentioned there. And he tells about his trip to Yugoslavia and

he told everybody then after-when he came back from Yugoslavia he was

called to the State Department to give his opinion on the state of affairs in

Yugoslavia-"And I gave quite a lecture there to those boys there in the State

Department. They all sat down and listened to me." You know, that kind of

talk.

So, then he was in Ghana and I heard he was a second time in Ghana and a

second time in Yugoslavia-but I didn't hear it from him. I just heard that as

a rumor.

And then when he was in Yugoslavia, he also made a trip to Sweden, after

Yugoslavia, and from Sweden he went to Poland, to Warsaw. And, you know,

in Warsaw he went to high school and he had a lot of friends and relativesso

he said he stayed there for a week, and-

Mr. JENNEB. When was this? When did this take place?

Mr. VOSHIRIN. In Poland, I think was 195S, because he was in 1957, 1958,

he was in Yugoslavia and after Yugoslavia I think he went to Sweden and from

Sweden he went to Warsaw to see relatives. He has cousins there. He said it

was very difecult for him because to get even the permission of the American

Government to go there and visit Poland, but he finally got it, and the Polish

visa he 5nally got that. And he went to see his relatives and friends for a

week. And he said that Warsaw made on him a very sad impression because

he said it was much more cheerful city before the war and he used to live

there. And, besides that, he made a lot of travels which we don't know. Of

course, one trip was his famous trip when he went by foot to Panama City....

More articles about Jose A. Rivera's stamp collecting here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry174342

Interesting that the Role for de Mohrenschildt was played by Oltmans in the movie JFK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Oltmans

Oltmans was based in the USA in the 1960s, where he worked as a reporter for Dutch TV broadcaster NOS and established ties to president Kennedy's closest circle of advisors.[1] After US president John Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas in 1963, Oltmans interviewed the mother of accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald: Marguerite Oswald. Further investigation led him to Oswald's babysitter baron de Mohrenschildt. According to Oltmans, baron George de Mohrenschildt, who had ties to the CIA, was the architect behind the killing. In 1977 de Mohrenschildt agreed to disclose information to Oltmans, but disappeared from their meeting place and was found dead in Florida a few weeks later.[2][3]

Intent on irony, Oltmans played the role of de Mohrenschildt in Oliver Stone's 1991 film about the assassination, JFK.[4] b

220px-Willem_Oltmans.jpg

• 5 months later...

By now tons of pages have been written about George De Mohrenschildt, first made famous by the Warren Commission in 1964 as the unexpected wealthy friend of Lee Harvey Oswald.

All the trails, however, seem to lead nowhere of any vital importance -- except one strange fact. George De Mohrenschildt and his wife Jeanne had a reasonable suspicion that Lee Harvey Oswald had taken a pot shot at resigned Major General Edwin Walker on 10 April 1963.

The De Mohrenschildts' great sin was that they failed to go to the police with this suspicion. This suspicion stuck in their conscience until they day JFK was killed and Oswald was arrested for the crime. Then it tortured George De Morhenshildt until the day he died. Even in his, I'm a Patsy! I'm a Patsy!, confession, he refused to admit his moral failture in this critical decision.

One might add three other people to that guilt-list: (1) Volkmar Schmidt, who goaded Oswald for hours into hating General Walker, according to reports; (2) Michael Paine who also hated General Walker and took Oswald to Dallas to attend political meetings when Walker was speaking to rile the rightists against Adlai Stevenson on 23 Octocber 1963; and (3) Ruth Paine, whose daughter said she was tortured by the secrets she kept from the world after the JFK assassination.

If Oswald had been jailed for his role in the Walker shooting -- well -- he wouldn't have been free to play his role (whatever that was) in the JFK shooting. I think that guilt bothered all these people until the day they died.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

According to Oltmans (HSCA Tesimony) who heard it from De Mohrenschildt, the money originated from H.L. Hunt and made its way down to Oswald. Rothermel to Martino to ?

According to Hall, it was in Lester Logue's office that he was offered $50,000 to kill JFK. Logue was friends with De Mohrenschildt and was also a source of funds for Hemming and Hall. Logue also knew Surrey.