The Education Forum

can't post a photo?

Guest Mark Valenti

The Linux browsers that I was able to test worked flawlessly. I have not had time to test Konqueror, and I have no way to test various OS 9 and OS X implementations on the Mac -- sorry.

That said, I rather doubt that a new system purchase is needed. Perhaps some browser settings, or at the most a browser upgrade is needed, but not a new system or OS...

For those of you trying to use colors and other things...many of them seem to be available in Box [below Right] marked BB Code Help.

I do seem to notice things load more slowly...but that could be my wifi connection or computer tonight.....too new to say for sure....I don't mind the new 'look', but hope all features are available and available to all. A help feature would be a good idea...

I notice a slowness as well. Most if not all features seem to be there and once used to them some are more easily used. If it increases security then it's for the best. If easy fixes can be found for all problems then that would be good. One thing that concerns me is that one has to log on to see images. I think it helps to have them visible to guests.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John...Mr. Walker seems intent on making your forum an inhospitable place to

those he does not like. He suffers from a personality disorder for which he should

seek professional help. Or maybe he should take out his venomous hostility in some

vigorous exercise like wrestling or boxing.

Jack

One of the more unusual requests for help I have read. However here is the help page you need you poisonous old man

"you poisonous old man"

:blink: uncalled for.. imo.... :huh:

Test :blink: My Lord it worked, I emptied the history, all offline content, deleted files, and refreshed, and :ph34r::D

Edited by Bernice Moore

QUOTE(Mark Valenti @ Dec 7 2006, 09:58 PM) *

The "reply" page suddenly looks different - are we operating under a new software system? I can't find a way to post a photo. Thanks.

Try hitting your reload button.

When I first tried to post on a new topic, the option for uploading a photo wasn't there, but when I hit my reload button, it was.

Steve Thomas

I had no option to post photos in the new format. This advice was "pure gold" to me. It worked immediately. Thanks, Steve.

Edited by JL Allen

My pictures were important. Under the new format, after being successfully posted, they have been immediately reduced to a size which makes them worthless for viewing. Reloading causes them to very briefly return to their original size - but they instantly return to an unintended and unintelligible state - 53% of their original size. The option to "Click and Enlarge" does not work - no matter how many times I reload the page. I have even tried logging off, restarting my computer and returning to the forum.

Here on the next morning, the pictures are displayed differently - perhaps at 80% - still affecting the font clarity - but the images can be clicked upon and brought to 100%.

Edited by JL Allen

• 2 weeks later...