The Education Forum

The Head Wound Explained

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this once so not to have to argue with a dumbass who isn't interested enough to care about the accuracy of the data he uses to draw his conclusions on. Dale Myers used a far more sophisticated program than what you are playing with. Dale used countless measurements from location to location and the known hieghts of many of the objects in and around the plaza and yet when he offered some of Zapruder's views - I did composite overlays of them onto the actual Zapruder film and what I found was unbelieveable. If one is going to talk about trajectories and where they lead, then the information has to be precise. If I got a part of the limo of Dale's 3D view from the Zapruder location to match the real limo on the Zapruder film, then the people didn't space out correctly both vertically and horizontally. So you do not have to care what I think, but you should care that your 3D model is not accurate, thus meaning your conclusions cannot be accurate.

Not only did you half-ass the model, but JFK was not hit down on the head where you have located it with that red spot. The purported temple shot .... Bill Newman also said the right ear flew off, but these witnesses mistook the overturned bone plate as a side head wound. The bone plate came off the top of the head and you are looking at its underside in the Zapruder film. I don't think I have ever heard anyone ever try and represent that overturned bone plate as a hole in the front side of JFK's head once they have studied the most basic evidence of the case. I am beginning to think what others are saying about you and that is you are a disinformation agent of some sorts.

Bill Miller[/b]

Bill, Myers didn't make mistakes, he LIED. When one looks at his overhead view of Connally at the moment of the SBT, one can see that he shrunk Connally's size in order to suck the right armpit into the bullet trajectory. I demonstrate this in the Single-Bullet Theory section of my presentation.

Secondly, Ashton is not entirely wacky to use the entrance location he uses. This is, after all, the official exit location of the HSCA FPP. This is purportedly the location of the beveled exit on the mystery photo. But no matter where Ashton notes the entrance/exit the problem for your theory is the same. You hold that the shot came from Kennedy's right, and yet the left side of Kennedy's brain was undamaged. Now this means that either the bullet came from in front of Kennedy (the middle of the railroad bridge) or only slightly to his right (the far north end of the bridge/far west end of the knoll). Or that the bullet came from below and was deflected upwards (the highly unlikely gutter shot). Or that it GULP came from behind. A shot from the badgeman location or the corner of the picket fence does not work. I've been to Dealey Plaza and stood in these locations. Everyone's first impression is on how close the cars on Elm are to these positions. Their second impression is often how little time one would have to get off a shot at a car moving across one's view at any kind of speed. Their third impression is often that they are looking at the sides of the faces of the passengers in the cars rolling by. This should make them wonder how the bullet entered on the right side of the head and failed to continue on to the left side. As a result many walk away scratching their heads.

Often into the Sixth Floor Museum, where they hope to get the REAL story. The stubborn and illogical insistence that the head shot was fired from the knoll has done more to drive people over to the LN side than any other issue, IMO. People come to Dealey Plaza in droves, take a look, and decide all CTs are nuts. It's a shame.

Bill, Myers didn't make mistakes, he LIED. When one looks at his overhead view of Connally at the moment of the SBT, one can see that he shrunk Connally's size in order to suck the right armpit into the bullet trajectory. I demonstrate this in the Single-Bullet Theory section of my presentation.
Look Pat, when a replica 3D model of a Zapruder film frame is said to be accurate and it cannot be overlaid onto an actual Zframe and made to align properly, then the data ued for the model was in error (purposely or not purposely) does not matter.
Secondly, Ashton is not entirely wacky to use the entrance location he uses.

The wound location was stated by the Dallas doctors and is seen on the Zapruder film. Unless it is your position that the Zapruder film is altered - all other contradictory assumptions must be in error .... it doesn't matter to me which one you or Ashton choses to take, but you cannot have it both ways.

Often into the Sixth Floor Museum, where they hope to get the REAL story. The stubborn and illogical insistence that the head shot was fired from the knoll has done more to drive people over to the LN side than any other issue, IMO. People come to Dealey Plaza in droves, take a look, and decide all CTs are nuts. It's a shame.

And it is those people who must think that all the witnesses were wrong about where the wound was right up to the mortician who made the rubber covering it ... are all right and everyone else was part of a conspiracy to lie about it or all fell victim to a mass hallucination. (Give me a break!)

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Good Day.... Excellent animated MUCHMORE circa the headshot.

IIRC, that animation was enhanced from a company using software entitled "Archangel" or some software name like

that in 2002 or 2003.

Here are crops from an HSCA enhanced MUCHMORE frame 42, the first frame revealing the initial shape of the headshots

resultant exploding blood--with this frame obviously being captured a micro-second before Z-313

(Hat Tip to JOHN HUNT for locating in the Archives then providing about 4 years ago the following full

MUCHMORE frame 42, "ACC"-enhanced-for-the-HSCA-frame; the crop of just President KENNEDY in the second M-42 "ACC" scan

is my insertion.

((I cannot recall the full company name of "ACC" right now))).... All colorization is un-enhanced from the scan

JOHN HUNT supplied, except for the one image my name appears with

MUCHMORE42accHSCA.gif

MUCHMOREaccWITHzoom.gif

....and my artwork enhancing interpretation in the following scan, 5th image down, of what I see in that same MUCHMORE frame 42, accompanied with

followup example photos of a water drop hitting a water surface turned 90-degrees to match what appears to be seen eminating

away from President KENNEDY's head in M-42.... That bloody emination seen in M-42, to me, seems to point (pardon

the pun)

much more towards further west on the picket fence than the HSCA-determined assassin location that matches

the exact same location where an image is also seen 15' west of the picket fence corner in the MOORMAN #5

polaroid. As we know, at Z-313 the president's head was in near perfect 90-degree profile to the HSCA-determined

picket fence MOORMAN-seen assassin.

MUCHMORE42accHSCAzooms.gif

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, the Truth emerges Clearly

ROSEMARY WILLIS 2nd Headsnap; Westward, Ultrafast, & Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, etc

BOND Photos Do Not Timestamp Gordon Arnold

4 Principles

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Good Day.... The HSCA-contracted company that I labeled, "ACC," in my previous post that I could not recall the name of was the, "Aerospace Corporation of California."

Don

Don Roberdeau

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, etc

4 Principles

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

Muchmore frame 42 from the NFV/Groden DVD, optically zoomed version. (This frame shows some of the damage that lead to the splice in frame 43).

Nix frame 23 from the NFV/Groden DVD optically zoomed version

....Good Day Frank.... Thanks for sharing those frames.

Don

Don Roberdeau

4 Principles

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

Good Day.... Some additional considerations....

MOORMANjosiahZOOMS.gif

JFKmoormanINVERTED.gif

Don

Don Roberdeau

4 Principles

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

Six Seconds in Dallas has been mentioned in this thread in connection with what appears to be JFK's forward movement at Z312-313. More than a year ago, Josiah Thompson proclaimed that he was mistaken in 1967. He now believes there is no film/photo evidence that JFK was hit in the head from behind, with the possible exception of a shot at Z327/8.

It appears that he does stand by his "Hatman" assertion, namely that the Moorman photo (see previous post by Don Roberdeau) shows a man behind the fence. Like the Devil and the Holy Water, to borrow Harold Weisberg's analogy, the Warren Commission shunned the Moorman photo.

The late Larry Ray Harris gave me my first tour of Dealey Plaza, and demonstrated that "Hatman" had a perfect vantage point to fire the fatal shot. Sam Holland reported seeing footprints in the mud and cigarette butts that indicated recent activity in the area, and so on....

Fetzer claims I want to return things to their 1967 basis. This, of course, is nonsense. Let me rebut it by pointing out a major mistake I made in "Six Seconds."

I measured there that JFK's head moved forward about two inches between Z312 and Z313. This forward movement followed by the obvious left, backward snap suggested to me that he had been hit in the head from the rear and then, almost instantaneously, from the right front. Within the last few years, Art Snyder of the Stanford Linear Accelerator Laboratory, was able to show me how this involved a serious mistake in measurement.

As you all know, Z312 is quite clear while Z313 is smeared from movement of the camera. Using fairly complicated math, Snyder was able to demonstrate to me that I was measuring the smear on frame Z313 and not the movement of Kennedy's head. That socalled "two-inch movement" was an illusion; it came from the smear.

David Wimp and Joe Durnavich came to much the same conclusion. Wimp, however, has gone futher. He has shown that JFK's head begins moving forward about Z308 and that everyone else in the limousine... Kellerman, Greer, Jackie, Mrs. Connally, John Connally... also begin a moderate movement forward at that time. After Z314, JFK flips backward and to the left while all the rest continue moving forward. The explanation: When Greer turned to look in the back seat at circa Z302 his foot tapped the brake, decelerating the limousine and throwing forward all the limousine's occupants. There is no longer any clear evidence in the Zapruder film of Kennedy being hit in the back of the head. (I say "clear" because there may be some evidence of a hit from the rear at Z327/328) The Z312-Z317 sequence... the bowling over of JFK to the left rear.... is the unambiguous result of a shot from the right front.

This is wonderful progress by careful research. Because of it, I am delighted to admit... even proclaim... that I made a mistake in 1967. ...

The late Larry Ray Harris gave me my first tour of Dealey Plaza, and demonstrated that "Hatman" had a perfect vantage point to fire the fatal shot. Sam Holland reported seeing footprints in the mud and cigarette butts that indicated recent activity in the area, and so on....

Not to mention the smoke that the RR workers saw come through the trees where they heard the shot from.

Bill

QUOTE: J.Raymond Carroll.....

"The late Larry Ray Harris gave me my first tour of Dealey Plaza, and demonstrated that "Hatman" had a perfect vantage point to fire the fatal shot. Sam Holland reported seeing footprints in the mud and cigarette butts that indicated recent activity in the area, and so on...."

Not to mention the smoke that the RR workers saw come through the trees where they heard the shot from.

Bill

Thank you Bernice for posting the close-up from Moorman.

Thanks to Bill Miller for posting the Weigman gif. I recall that Gil Jesus, for one, posted a Weigman still (not a gif) on Lancer which clearly showed smoke drifting down to street level.

For the record, can you tell us who first made this discovery in the Weigman film?

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

For the record, can you tell us who first made this discovery in the Weigman film?

I do not know who first noticed the smoke in the still, but I have been told that I was the first one to take two of the more clearer frames from the Weigman film and overlay them to show that the smoke was moving out through the trees as the witnesses had stated.

Bill Miller

I do not know who first noticed the smoke in the still, but I have been told that I was the first one to take two of the more clearer frames from the Weigman film and overlay them to show that the smoke was moving out through the trees as the witnesses had stated.

Bill Miller

Top of the Class, Mr. Miller, and congratulations on what appears to be a major step forward in the case. Perhaps it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back? Let's see if Mr. Bugliosi can handle it.

This makes me begin to wonder if Ashton Gray is mistaken -- for the first time since he joined the forum -- in calling you a mouthpiece for the Warren Commission.