The Education Forum

William Cooper - Behold a Pale Horse

Lee Forman

Found this little piece interesting. Cooper goes into some weird places in some of the material in the book - 'so it is what it is.' The intent here is not to open any can of worms about a Greer possible - however, for the hell of it, I will again post an anonymous email I received awhile back - I simply found these few pages interesting.

Pages 216 - 220, Behold a Pale Horse, Milton William Cooper, Light Technology Publishing, Sedona, AZ, 1991.

Cooper is deceased - here's an online bio.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/william.htm

A Short Biography

William Cooper was reared in an Air Force family. As a child he lived in many different countries, graduating from Yamato High School in Japan. Since he has traveled through or lived in many different foreign countries Mr. Cooper has a world view much different than most Americans.

William served with the Strategic Air Command, United States Air Force. He held a secret clearance working on B-52 bombers, KC-135 refueling aircraft, and Minuteman missiles. William received his Honorable Discharge from the United States Air Force in 1965.

William joined the United States Navy fulfilling a dream previously frustrated by chronic motion sickness. He served aboard the submarine USS Tiru (SS-416), USS Tombigbee (AOG-11), Naval Support Activity Danang RVN, Naval Security and Intelligence Camp Carter RVN, Danang Harbor Patrol RVN, Dong Ha River Security Group RVN, USS Charles Berry (DE-1035), Headquarters Commander in Chief Pacific Fleet, USS Oriskany (CVA-34).

Cooper was a member of the Office of Naval Security and Intelligence serving as a Harbor and River Patrol Boat Captain at Danang and the Dong Ha River Security Group, Cua Viet, Republic of Vietnam. William Cooper was awarded several medals for his leadership and heroism during combat including two with "V" for Valor.

He served on the Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander In Chief of the Pacific Fleet. William was the Petty Officer of the Watch and designated KL-47 SPECAT operator in the CINCPACFLT Command Center at Makalapa Hawaii. There he held a Top Secret, Q, SI, security clearance.

William Cooper achieved the rank of First Class Petty Officer, QM1, E-6 after only 8 years of Naval service, a difficult task in any branch of the United States military. William Cooper received an Honorable Discharge from the United States Navy on December 11, 1975.

William attended Long Beach City College where he picked up an Associate of Science Degree in Photography. He founded the Absolute Image Studio and Gallery of Fine Art Photography in Long Beach, California.

William held the position of Executive Director of Adelphi Business College, Pacific Coast Technical Institute, and National Technical College. Mr. Cooper was the National Marketing Coordinator for National Education and Software.

He produced several documentaries covering subjects such as the Kennedy assassination and secret black projects that have built flying disk shaped craft. William is an internationally acclaimed radio personality broadcasting the Hour Of The Time on WBCQ worldwide short-wave 7.415 MHz from 10 PM until 11 PM Eastern Standard Time (0300 to 0400 UTC) Monday through Thursday nights.

William Cooper is the author of Behold A Pale Horse. The book has become the best selling underground book of all time. It is read and promoted by word of mouth by People of all races, religions, and nationalities.

Mr. Cooper is a world class lecturer, one of the few other than superstars, monarchs, and Popes who have appeared at Wembly in London. William Cooper has lectured for 10 years in every State.

William Cooper, Trustee, has founded for Harvest Trust, the CAJI News Service, VERITAS national full size newspaper, The Intelligence Service, Harvest Publications, and has helped over 700 low power FM affiliate stations get equipped and on the air... including the station he manages as Trustee for the Independence Foundation Trust, 101.1 FM Eagar, Arizona, broadcasting to 7,000 people.

Under his leadership Harvest Trust ventured into the publishing trade. The first book under the Harvest Trust imprint was Oklahoma City: Day One by Michele Marie Moore... the definitive classic on the Oklahoma City bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995.

Shortly after the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building Rush Limbaugh read a White House memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper, "...the most dangerous radio host in America". Mr. Cooper considers William Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he has ever received.

William Cooper's FBI file, promulgated by the investigation required by his security clearances while in military service, was one of those unlawfully in possession of the White House in what has become known as, "Filegate". Shortly after this discovery President Clinton ordered all federal agencies to begin investigation, persecution, and prosecution of Mr. Cooper to shut him up.

After years of filing FOIA requests and researching the IRS William Cooper brought suit against the IRS in Federal District Court in Phoenix Arizona to force the IRS to produce proof of jurisdiction and delegation of authority which the IRS was unable to do. To short circuit Mr. Cooper's attempt to reveal the true nature of the criminal IRS, and to carry out the orders of the White House, the agency lied to a Grand Jury, not allowing William Cooper to testify, and secured indictments against Mr. Cooper and his wife Annie. This ploy successfully stopped Mr. Cooper from continuing his suit against the criminal IRS for fear of being arrested.

In 1998 VERITAS and Harvest Publications was sold to Hallmark Creative Corporation along with the copyright and all rights to all written material produced or ever to be produced by William Cooper including Behold A Pale Horse and Oklahoma City: Day one. Hallmark Creative Corporation has contracted to insure this material is always available to the public.

William Cooper continues to champion the cause of Truth and Freedom for all Peoples of all races, religions, and places of ancestral origin. William is Native American, English, Scotch, and Irish. He lives in Arizona. Formerly with his beautiful Chinese wife Annie, daughters, Dorothy (Pooh), little Allyson and their dogs, Sugarbear, and Crusher. In March of 1999 William Sent his family out of the United States for their security. He now lives and works alone with his two dogs, one rooster, and one chicken.

Update : Bill was killed by the Apache County Sherrifs Department during a raid on his home in November of 2001. He is now buried on a hill in Eagar, Arizona.

OK, I was quite shocked when I saw this video 3 years

ago, and have tried to put it out of my mind, though I

cannot do so. If a hoax, it was meticulously detailed,

and unlike any special effects film I had ever seen.

It was much clearer than the videos on the forum,

though I saw it on the computer of a rather shady

former acquaintance. It depicted the limo travelling

from the right side to the left side of the screen. It

slows down, the driver turns over his right shoulder,

extends his right arm with a wicked grin clearly

visible on his face, and fires into K.'s head, then

turns around. K's face is blown off in full detail,

with considerable ejecta out the back of his head, and

his body recoils backwards then bounces forward.

I was most surprised when I viewed the Zapruder film, because it correlates

pretty well, though with several frames possibly

removed and/or tampered with, and from the opposite

perspective (car travelling left to right), and not as

high resolution as the video I saw.

The fellow who had the video claimed he was related to

a former US Sntr, and he did believe it was real. Said

the reasons for the act boiled down to money, and that

it was also connected to the Nixon impeachment. Last

time I saw him was Fall '05. I seem to remember asking

for a copy at the time, and his refusing,though I

didn't press the issue.

I don't think it was the Zap. film inversed, because

it was much clearer, you got a very clear view of the

driver. It was very unnerving.

I did a search on the internet and the only person who

seemed to share the theory seemed a bit off kilter,

nonetheless, it seems within the realm of possibility.

I don't see an attachment for an image, perhaps you

forgot there? I would guess that the clip I saw was

sort of across, in front of the Limo, with the Limo

going right to left in relation to the filmer. From a

similar perspective to the bottom picture here, but

clearer and maybe closer-

As for other supposed other shooters, I wouldn't be

surprised if it was a well-run propaganda campaign and

cover-up. I just finished an abridged "Decline and

Fall of the Roman Empire," and I must say, it wouldn't

be the first time a head of state has been assasinated

by his guards, or a foul deed covered up.

Have you heard of anyone else who has seen the clip I

described? It was much clearer than the Z film (you

could see the smile on G.'s face- it looked like he

had no soul) I am wondering if anyone else has seen

it. It was so convincing-

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this little piece interesting. Cooper goes into some weird places in some of the material in the book - 'so it is what it is.' The intent here is not to open any can of worms about a Greer possible - however, for the hell of it, I will again post an anonymous email I received awhile back - I simply found these few pages interesting.

Pages 216 - 220, Behold a Pale Horse, Milton William Cooper, Light Technology Publishing, Sedona, AZ, 1991.

A Short Biography

William Cooper was reared in an Air Force family. As a child he lived in many different countries, graduating from Yamato High School in Japan. Since he has traveled through or lived in many different foreign countries Mr. Cooper has a world view much different than most Americans.

William served with the Strategic Air Command, United States Air Force. He held a secret clearance working on B-52 bombers, KC-135 refueling aircraft, and Minuteman missiles. William received his Honorable Discharge from the United States Air Force in 1965.

William joined the United States Navy fulfilling a dream previously frustrated by chronic motion sickness. He served aboard the submarine USS Tiru (SS-416), USS Tombigbee (AOG-11), Naval Support Activity Danang RVN, Naval Security and Intelligence Camp Carter RVN, Danang Harbor Patrol RVN, Dong Ha River Security Group RVN, USS Charles Berry (DE-1035), Headquarters Commander in Chief Pacific Fleet, USS Oriskany (CVA-34).

Cooper was a member of the Office of Naval Security and Intelligence serving as a Harbor and River Patrol Boat Captain at Danang and the Dong Ha River Security Group, Cua Viet, Republic of Vietnam. William Cooper was awarded several medals for his leadership and heroism during combat including two with "V" for Valor.

He served on the Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander In Chief of the Pacific Fleet. William was the Petty Officer of the Watch and designated KL-47 SPECAT operator in the CINCPACFLT Command Center at Makalapa Hawaii. There he held a Top Secret, Q, SI, security clearance.

William Cooper achieved the rank of First Class Petty Officer, QM1, E-6 after only 8 years of Naval service, a difficult task in any branch of the United States military. William Cooper received an Honorable Discharge from the United States Navy on December 11, 1975.

William attended Long Beach City College where he picked up an Associate of Science Degree in Photography. He founded the Absolute Image Studio and Gallery of Fine Art Photography in Long Beach, California.

William held the position of Executive Director of Adelphi Business College, Pacific Coast Technical Institute, and National Technical College. Mr. Cooper was the National Marketing Coordinator for National Education and Software.

He produced several documentaries covering subjects such as the Kennedy assassination and secret black projects that have built flying disk shaped craft. William is an internationally acclaimed radio personality broadcasting the Hour Of The Time on WBCQ worldwide short-wave 7.415 MHz from 10 PM until 11 PM Eastern Standard Time (0300 to 0400 UTC) Monday through Thursday nights.

William Cooper is the author of Behold A Pale Horse. The book has become the best selling underground book of all time. It is read and promoted by word of mouth by People of all races, religions, and nationalities.

Mr. Cooper is a world class lecturer, one of the few other than superstars, monarchs, and Popes who have appeared at Wembly in London. William Cooper has lectured for 10 years in every State.

William Cooper, Trustee, has founded for Harvest Trust, the CAJI News Service, VERITAS national full size newspaper, The Intelligence Service, Harvest Publications, and has helped over 700 low power FM affiliate stations get equipped and on the air... including the station he manages as Trustee for the Independence Foundation Trust, 101.1 FM Eagar, Arizona, broadcasting to 7,000 people.

Under his leadership Harvest Trust ventured into the publishing trade. The first book under the Harvest Trust imprint was Oklahoma City: Day One by Michele Marie Moore... the definitive classic on the Oklahoma City bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995.

Shortly after the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building Rush Limbaugh read a White House memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper, "...the most dangerous radio host in America". Mr. Cooper considers William Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he has ever received.

William Cooper's FBI file, promulgated by the investigation required by his security clearances while in military service, was one of those unlawfully in possession of the White House in what has become known as, "Filegate". Shortly after this discovery President Clinton ordered all federal agencies to begin investigation, persecution, and prosecution of Mr. Cooper to shut him up.

After years of filing FOIA requests and researching the IRS William Cooper brought suit against the IRS in Federal District Court in Phoenix Arizona to force the IRS to produce proof of jurisdiction and delegation of authority which the IRS was unable to do. To short circuit Mr. Cooper's attempt to reveal the true nature of the criminal IRS, and to carry out the orders of the White House, the agency lied to a Grand Jury, not allowing William Cooper to testify, and secured indictments against Mr. Cooper and his wife Annie. This ploy successfully stopped Mr. Cooper from continuing his suit against the criminal IRS for fear of being arrested.

In 1998 VERITAS and Harvest Publications was sold to Hallmark Creative Corporation along with the copyright and all rights to all written material produced or ever to be produced by William Cooper including Behold A Pale Horse and Oklahoma City: Day one. Hallmark Creative Corporation has contracted to insure this material is always available to the public.

William Cooper continues to champion the cause of Truth and Freedom for all Peoples of all races, religions, and places of ancestral origin. William is Native American, English, Scotch, and Irish. He lives in Arizona. Formerly with his beautiful Chinese wife Annie, daughters, Dorothy (Pooh), little Allyson and their dogs, Sugarbear, and Crusher. In March of 1999 William Sent his family out of the United States for their security. He now lives and works alone with his two dogs, one rooster, and one chicken.

Update : Bill was killed by the Apache County Sherrifs Department during a raid on his home in November of 2001. He is now buried on a hill in Eagar, Arizona.

didn't press the issue.

Lee, Very interesting stuff. I take it that the 2nd "quote" you showed was the "anon" email you recieved? I have not read that book, but it sounds like its something I should do. Do you know of anyone else who has seen the "said" video? That would be something to check out, if possible. Personally, I have heard the theory that Greer did the shooting some time ago, but never put anything into it, until you brought this up. Sounds like he was "silenced" by the Sherrifs Dept. during the raid of his home. Raid for what, I wonder??

thanks-smitty

Lee, Very interesting stuff. I take it that the 2nd "quote" you showed was the "anon" email you recieved? I have not read that book, but it sounds like its something I should do. Do you know of anyone else who has seen the "said" video? That would be something to check out, if possible. Personally, I have heard the theory that Greer did the shooting some time ago, but never put anything into it, until you brought this up. Sounds like he was "silenced" by the Sherrifs Dept. during the raid of his home. Raid for what, I wonder??

thanks-smitty

Hey Smitty.

I really enjoyed the book - however, I should preface my comments by saying - it's not for everyone. He goes into some detail with respect to secret societies, the new world order, etc. I was very intrigued by some stuff he related concerning the disc technology, in addition to some of his personal experiences - for example, with disc technology and with respect to things like the cable that was broadcasted [from the JCS?] the week before Nixon's impeachment ordering that any communications from the White House [TOP HAT] were to be ignored and referred. That appears to be public knowledge now - but at the time Cooper was revealing it, seems like it was still under wraps.

Anyway - I was curious about the film Cooper talks about. I have heard it was simply a bad production copy of the z-film, and not to be confused with the one discussed in that anonymous email. I tried to contact Bo Gritz about it - no response so far. He's another interesting individual. Anyway - Cooper appears to have been fairly paranoid - with good reason - since he appears to have been divulging some information that may have been sensitive or restricted - and took some heat for it over time - according to his book. His house could have been raided for any number of reasons - seems that Cooper was pretty outspoken.

On the Greer bit - trying to keep an open mind myself ['Survivor's Guilt' made an impact] -- until some of the unreleased footage / photos emerge. I would like to have had the opportunity to view even one of the seven? alleged films I have heard about. I still tend to lean towards either an individual on the stairs and one behind the fence for the fatal headshot - but there still exists the mystery [for me personally] as to whether or not there was more than one hit to Kennedy's head.

Aside - interesting connection for another Cooper [William and Gordon Cooper] with respect to disc technology and the assassination.

- lee

thanks-smitty

Hey Smitty.

I really enjoyed the book - however, I should preface my comments by saying - it's not for everyone. He goes into some detail with respect to secret societies, the new world order, etc. I was very intrigued by some stuff he related concerning the disc technology, in addition to some of his personal experiences - for example, with disc technology and with respect to things like the cable that was broadcasted [from the JCS?] the week before Nixon's impeachment ordering that any communications from the White House [TOP HAT] were to be ignored and referred. That appears to be public knowledge now - but at the time Cooper was revealing it, seems like it was still under wraps.

Anyway - I was curious about the film Cooper talks about. I have heard it was simply a bad production copy of the z-film, and not to be confused with the one discussed in that anonymous email. I tried to contact Bo Gritz about it - no response so far. He's another interesting individual. Anyway - Cooper appears to have been fairly paranoid - with good reason - since he appears to have been divulging some information that may have been sensitive or restricted - and took some heat for it over time - according to his book. His house could have been raided for any number of reasons - seems that Cooper was pretty outspoken.

On the Greer bit - trying to keep an open mind myself ['Survivor's Guilt' made an impact] -- until some of the unreleased footage / photos emerge. I would like to have had the opportunity to view even one of the seven? alleged films I have heard about. I still tend to lean towards either an individual on the stairs and one behind the fence for the fatal headshot - but there still exists the mystery [for me personally] as to whether or not there was more than one hit to Kennedy's head.

Aside - interesting connection for another Cooper [William and Gordon Cooper] with respect to disc technology and the assassination.

- lee

Lee, the book still sounds good, as any information on the disc tech. sounds good, but it seems like he was touching on quite a few different "hot topics" for that period of time. I guess you have to, as you said, take it for what it was at the time he wrote it. Ill have to start hunting around and see if I can find a copy for myself to read. I havent finished "Survivors Guilt" yet, but what I have read seems to be very good. I dont think its far off on JFK getting hit [from a few different positions] more than once on the head shot. From what I can recall, several people stated that they saw what appeared to be a left side [temple/forehead] wound. I have still left that open, as a real possibility. That shot could have come very easily from the south knoll [or similar] area. Any pictures, autopsy or other, ever show a clear picture of his "left" side. [from what I have seen anyway] Sorry for getting off base with your thread, I surely dont want this to turn into another "headshot" thread. Thanks for posting this, and I will see if i can find that book. If i find more than one, maybe I can list who has them, as others, Im sure, would like to read it also. Just my opinion, FWIW. thanks-smitty

Lee, the book still sounds good, as any information on the disc tech. sounds good, but it seems like he was touching on quite a few different "hot topics" for that period of time. I guess you have to, as you said, take it for what it was at the time he wrote it. Ill have to start hunting around and see if I can find a copy for myself to read. I havent finished "Survivors Guilt" yet, but what I have read seems to be very good. I dont think its far off on JFK getting hit [from a few different positions] more than once on the head shot. From what I can recall, several people stated that they saw what appeared to be a left side [temple/forehead] wound. I have still left that open, as a real possibility. That shot could have come very easily from the south knoll [or similar] area. Any pictures, autopsy or other, ever show a clear picture of his "left" side. [from what I have seen anyway] Sorry for getting off base with your thread, I surely dont want this to turn into another "headshot" thread. Thanks for posting this, and I will see if i can find that book. If i find more than one, maybe I can list who has them, as others, Im sure, would like to read it also. Just my opinion, FWIW. thanks-smitty

No worries and thanks for the reply Smitty!

My motive was geared more towards the drama experienced by Cooper anyway.

For example - what if the Zapruder film had been altered - and with the aid of Moe Weitzman? What if there was no DPD motorbike microphone stuck open that day, but in fact, Camper got it right with Morales jamming the signal and actually making use of the channel to signal shots? What if Cooper was the one who originally did the research and raised all of the questions we now ascribe to Lifton concerning JFKs body and the brain? I could go on and on. Just interesting.

- lee

I find it difficult to believe that Greer would have been employed to kill JFK. Nor is it likely that Groden is a paid CIA disinformation agent. Last time I saw him he did not seem to be very affluent. Once the CIA gets involved in paying people to provide disinformation, you either have to keep paying them or you have to make arrangements for them to disappear.

I would have thought that William Cooper is more likely to be a disinformation agent than Groden.

A Short Biography

didn't press the issue.

This is implausible. If the driver had pulled out a nickle-plated .45 and shot President Kennedy with it, dozens of witnesses would have seen it. The Connallys would have seen it too. Besides that, an over-the-shoulder shot, although not impossible, would have been difficult while steering the car. The ejection port on a .45 is on the right side. The shell would have hit the shooter in the head. Also, if the driver planned to shoot the president, why would he choose an extremely visible weapon? A blued-metal .45 would not have been as reflective, but still highly visible. Furthermore the angle of trajectory was wrong for that shot. The bullet would have entered the left temple rather than the right temple.

Erick A. Bovik

Edited by Erick A. Bovik

Erick A. Bovick wrote:

If the driver had pulled out a nickle-plated .45 and shot President Kennedy with it, dozens of witnesses would have seen it.

Hugh Betzner, Jr. made explicit reference to doing just that. At least one other well-placed eyewitness described guns in the hands of Kennedy's detail before he was shot. Three further points. The murder took place at the motorcade's fag-end, at the least populated part of the route. Second, can you be sure that witnesses were expressly asked the question by statement-takers? Third, how would you react to seeing a presidential bodyguard shoot a man in broad daylight? Would you not be intimidated by what you saw?
The Connallys would have seen it too.

On the day of his death in June 1993, a close friend of Connally's was asked on a local Houston, Texas, radio station, why it was that Connolly had been the only presidential candidate ever to refuse Secret Service protection when he ran against Ronald Reagan in the 1980 primaries. He replied:

"Well, John always said that having the Secret Service around was a good way to get yourself killed."

Besides that, an over-the-shoulder shot, although not impossible, would have been difficult while steering the car.
But not if the car was slowed to walking pace or stationary. The list of witnesses who said the presidential limo stopped is, as I'm sure you're aware, formidable. Besides, is a rifle shot from 15 to 100 yards away easier than that from a hand-held weapon fired from under 10 feet? It is not self-evident to me that it is.
The ejection port on a .45 is on the right side. The shell would have hit the shooter in the head.

Or simply landed on the grassy southern curb of Elm, assuming the presidential limo swerved to the left as Greer concentrated on things other than driving. Interestingly, witnesses from the front, rear and side of the Lincoln stated that the limo did indeed veer into the southernmost curbside lane of Elm; and there is a close-up sequence of a suited gent pocketing a discharged case from the grassy south curb.

Also, if the driver planned to shoot the president, why would he choose an extremely visible weapon? A blued-metal .45 would not have been as reflective, but still highly visible.
Fair point, if hardly dispositive.
Furthermore the angle of trajectory was wrong for that shot. The bullet would have entered the left temple rather than the right temple.

According to the Parkland doctors, the fatal head shot did indeed enter the left temple. McClelland wrote exactly that, while a surprisingly large number of his colleagues raised the question of a left-front headwound in their testimony before the Warren Commission.

Remove the blinkers, Erick, and have a good, long, honest look at what was actually said and written, not what the grassy knollers have fruitlessly parroted for the past 5 decades.

By the way, I think Cooper either a nut or a disinformationist. He was beaten to the punch on the Greer-did-it scenario by twenty years. Newcomb and Adams' Murder From Within remains indispensable reading.

Paul

Erick A. Bovick wrote:

If the driver had pulled out a nickle-plated .45 and shot President Kennedy with it, dozens of witnesses would have seen it.

Hugh Betzner, Jr. made explicit reference to doing just that. At least one other well-placed eyewitness described guns in the hands of Kennedy's detail before he was shot. Three further points. The murder took place at the motorcade's fag-end, at the least populated part of the route. Second, can you be sure that witnesses were expressly asked the question by statement-takers? Third, how would you react to seeing a presidential bodyguard shoot a man in broad daylight? Would you not be intimidated by what you saw?
On the day of his death in June 1993, a close friend of Connally's was asked on a local Houston, Texas, radio station, why it was that Connolly had been the only presidential candidate ever to refuse Secret Service protection when he ran against Ronald Reagan in the 1980 primaries. He replied:

"Well, John always said that having the Secret Service around was a good way to get yourself killed."

Besides that, an over-the-shoulder shot, although not impossible, would have been difficult while steering the car.
But not if the car was slowed to walking pace or stationary. The list of witnesses who said the presidential limo stopped is, as I'm sure you're aware, formidable. Besides, is a rifle shot from 15 to 100 yards away easier than that from a hand-held weapon fired from under 10 feet? It is not self-evident to me that it is.
The ejection port on a .45 is on the right side. The shell would have hit the shooter in the head.
Or simply landed on the grassy southern curb of Elm, assuming the presidential limo swerved to the left as Greer concentrated on things other than driving. Interestingly, witnesses from the front, rear and side of the Lincoln stated that the limo did indeed veer into the southernmost curbside lane of Elm; and there is a close-up sequence of a suited gent pocketing a discharged case from the grassy south curb.
Also, if the driver planned to shoot the president, why would he choose an extremely visible weapon? A blued-metal .45 would not have been as reflective, but still highly visible.
Furthermore the angle of trajectory was wrong for that shot. The bullet would have entered the left temple rather than the right temple.
According to the Parkland doctors, the fatal head shot did indeed enter the left temple. McClelland wrote exactly that, while a surprisingly large number of his colleagues raised the question of a left-front headwound in their testimony before the Warren Commission.

Remove the blinkers, Erick, and have a good, long, honest look at what was actually said and written, not what the grassy knollers have fruitlessly parroted for the past 5 decades.

By the way, I think Cooper either a nut or a disinformationist. He was beaten to the punch on the Greer-did-it scenario by twenty years. Newcomb and Adams' Murder From Within remains indispensable reading.

Paul

Great post Paul. I had similar thoughts myself. Plus by the time Kennedy was hit the Connallys, were down on the floor. I agree with the left side hit theory myself, as I posted earlier. It also sounded like the shell would have been out in front of his head when, and if he shot. [he wouldnt have shot with the gun that close to his body] As you said, it would have ejected cleanly out of the car. If you think about it, alot of things would fit into that scenerio. It just seems far fetched to many, as it is a theory that isnt looked at that much, or thought about. Just my opinion FWIW

thanks-smitty

If you think about it, alot of things would fit into that scenerio. It just seems far fetched to many, as it is a theory that isnt looked at that much, or thought about.

Smitty,

Isn't that just the genius of the entire scheme - the sheer, breathtaking effrontery of it?

You're also quite right about the explanatory power of the Greer-did model: so much falls into place. If you wanted proof of its potency, watch the lies, smears and evasions to follow!

Have a great New Year,

Paul

If you think about it, alot of things would fit into that scenerio. It just seems far fetched to many, as it is a theory that isnt looked at that much, or thought about.

Smitty,

Isn't that just the genius of the entire scheme - the sheer, breathtaking effrontery of it?

You're also quite right about the explanatory power of the Greer-did model: so much falls into place. If you wanted proof of its potency, watch the lies, smears and evasions to follow!

Have a great New Year,

Paul

Cant wait! lol! Thanks, and the same to you and yours. -smitty

Smitty,

Have a great New Year,

Paul

Smitty,

Have a great New Year,

Paul

Smitty,

Have a great New Year,

Paul

Mr. Griggs' most honest and coherent contribution to the subject yet, x2. Keep up the good work.

Erick A. Bovick wrote:

Paul

I must concede that the argument for the limousine driver being one of the shooters is appealing. Assuming this was a conspiracy, a professional hit, with triangulated rifle fire, the team would have wanted to make certain the job got done. It would make sense to have someone in or near the car be the last gunman in the shooting gallery we call Dealey Plaza. A good pistolero can draw, fire accurately and reholster in a split second. A 230-grain, .45 slug will usually get the job done if it hits any vital organ or major blood vessel. The late gun writer Elmer Keith said of large calibers such as the .45, “Big holes let a lot of cold air in and let out a lot of blood.”

In Zapruder film frame 312, if we expand the image (click in the lower right corner) we can see the driver’s head is turned around, sort of facing the President, looking over the stricken Governor Connally. The President has turned towards Mrs. Kennedy, exposing his right temple to the driver. We can also see a bright white line just below the driver’s face which could be the white collar of his shirt, or the refection of the sun on the front passenger’s head--or it could be the nickel-plated .45. A shirt collar and the barrel of a .45 pistol are about the same in length visually. In expanded frame 313, we still see the white line below the driver’s face.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z312.jpg

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

The Zapruder film, assuming we can trust its veracity, does not indicate a left front temple impact. The visible blood spray emanates from the right front, with a crater-like appearance in the center of the spray. This indicates the bullet entered the right-front portion of the head, just above the right temple. The center of the crater is the impact point. If the blood spray were an exit wound we would not see the crater. That being said, a .45 round is capable of tearing off a big chunk of skull, due to is size and mass. However, the bullet would have to strike at the proper angle. Think of it this way: Take a carpenter’s hammer and hit a big pumpkin in the center with it. The hammer will make a hole in the pumpkin. Hit the pumpkin with a glancing blow, and you will likely take of a chunk of it.

Below is a link to a website about the liberation of the Dachau concentration camp during World War II. (These images are not suitable for children and the faint-of-heart):

http://www.humanitas-international.org/arc...hau-liberation/

When the U.S. Army seized the camp they captured a large number of Nazi Waffen SS who had been running the camp. They summarily executed most of them. About halfway down the webpage is a photograph of a dead SS with the front of his head blown off by a .45. Keep in mind the ammunition used in government .45's was full metal jacket, not hollow-point or so-called “dum-dum” rounds. The deceased was shot from somewhere in front, probably tangentially near one of the temples. His entire forehead above the eyes, front skull and brain are missing. This is a similar type of wound to that which President Kennedy suffered to the right side of his head.

There are two ballistic problems with the “limo-driver shooter” theory, however. One concerns the bullet fragments in the President’s head. Two large bullet fragments were recovered during the autopsy. Many smaller fragments are seen in the x-ray, which were not recovered. A .45 caliber ACP round is subsonic. Even in the “dum-dum” configuration, the fragmentation will not be as complete as seen in the x-ray. The type of round used is more indicative of a supersonic fragmenting rifle round. It is possible, however that the hitman driver could have used some sort of exotic fragmenting round. Another problem is the brain matter which hit the motorcycle cop to the left and rear of the presidential limousine. That would be more indicative of a shot from the right front of the vehicle.

It would be interesting to learn whether the limo driver was left-handed or ambidextrous, and whether he had a reputation as a quick-draw artist with a .45