The Education Forum

Bush on Ford WC Legacy

Here is the George HW Bush quote from today's all network televised eulogy for Gerald Ford, from CNN transcripts:

"After a deluded gunman assassinated President Kennedy, our nation turned to Gerald Ford and a select handful of others to make sense of that madness and a conspiracy theorist can say what they will but the Warren Commission report will always have the final definitive say on this tragic matter. Why? Because Gerry Ford put his name on it and Gerry Ford's word was always good."

It's hard to say whose deluded here.

I guess Gerry never bounced a check.

Thanks for Dan Alcorn for this tidbit.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Here is the George HW Bush quote from today's all network televised eulogy for Gerald Ford, from CNN transcripts:

"After a deluded gunman assassinated President Kennedy, our nation turned to Gerald Ford and a select handful of others to make sense of that madness and a conspiracy theorist can say what they will but the Warren Commission report will always have the final definitive say on this tragic matter. Why? Because Gerry Ford put his name on it and Gerry Ford's word was always good."

I guess Gerry never bounced a check.

Thanks for Dan Alcorn for this tidbit.

BK

Bill, I almost spewed my coffee this morning when I heard him say that on NPR! lOl! What a joke, coming from someone who probably had personal interest in the killing at that time. -smitty

BK

Of course "our nation" can argue that it never consciously selected the Hon. Gerald Ford for anything beyond House Minority leader. It was LBJ, then an unelected president, who chose Ford for the Warren Commission, and Ford himself was defeated in his one bid for national office.

Lets hope that the people of the world do not think of LBJ as "our nation."

Why? Because Gerry Ford put his name on it and Gerry Ford's word was always good."

Does Junior realize that Ford was against the Iraq War? If Gerry Ford put his name

on his position against the war, is Bush agreeing with him, because ole Gerry's word

was always good? One of the more comical events of this five day marathon was

a dedication to "The Character of Gerald Ford." Character? The man lied about JFK

evidence, altered evidence, and should've been given a prison term for doing so. He's

in a league with Arlen Specter.

Good bye Gerald Ford !!!

Bill C

Unfortunately, these spineless "sell-outs" do represent our nation. The Bushes are puppies on the laps of the elitists. Nixon was a puppy on the lap of the Bushes. Ford was a puppy on the lap of Nixon. At best, Ford was a 3rd rate puppy. But, they do control the national face we present to the world. We complain... we protest... we say that it isn't our idea or that we wouldn't have done things that way... but the ideas go forward and things ARE done that way... the overall strategy continues on... to the detriment of honest, hard-working earthlings who only want to put in their time and be reciprocated in a fair manner. Fairness is the issue and fairness is what has been crushed and decimated and assassinated over the last decades. Someone has determined that the worth and value of common workers needs to be ratcheted downward dramatically in preparation for a new world strategy - and that is what is happening. At the same time, the world's wealth gravitates into the possession or fewer and fewer individuals - with "tokens" of the lower and middle class awarded astronomical monetary reward for quizzical contributions in order to keep the masses in a dream-state... hoping for things they will never attain.

Why? Because Gerry Ford put his name on it and Gerry Ford's word was always good."

Does Junior realize that Ford was against the Iraq War? If Gerry Ford put his name

on his position against the war, is Bush agreeing with him, because ole Gerry's word

was always good? One of the more comical events of this five day marathon was

a dedication to "The Character of Gerald Ford." Character? The man lied about JFK

evidence, altered evidence, and should've been given a prison term for doing so. He's

in a league with Arlen Specter.

Good bye Gerald Ford !!!

Bill C

Well on this "national day of mourning," when the "character" of Gerald Ford is being evaluated, I thought it proper to quote Joachim Joesten, from his book "Gerald Ford: Coverup Artist Par Excellence: How he Misused his Power and Prestige." It was written in 1974, while Ford was President.

"Gerald Ford - The number one accessory after the fact in the assassination of President Kennedy.

No living person did more to conceal the true facts of the Kennedy assassination, to pervert and distort the evidence in the case, to shield the actual murderers by deliberately pointing the accusing finger in the wrong direction and generally to make sure that injustice prevailed than did the man who is now President of the United States, not by the people's choice but by the grace of the Establishment he had served so well - Gerald Ford. Of all the countless accessories after the fact who took part in the most infamous coverup in American history - one that makes Watergate look like innocent child's play - Ford was the most active, the most blatant and the most dishonest."

Amen. Give the devil his due.

Ever see that picture taken on the afternoon of the assassination, of a group of men standing right next to the book depostory, where one of the men looks just like a young George "Poppy" Bush? He is standing there with his hands in his pockets, and he looks for all the world just like him. Wasn't there a George Bush in De Mohrenshildt's book of phone numbers also?

Edited by Brian Smith

Here is the photo you were mentioning, Brian. The man standing at the far left seems to me to be GHWB. The pose he has adopted is classic "Bush". The man has very large feet, as does GHWB. I think the dark rectangular shadow from the spaces in the brick-work in front of the man's hair and forehead make his hair appear longer in the front. Could someone please identify the Dallas policeman to the right of the picture of E. Howard Hunt? I know there are some experts who have focused on the Dallas police force and it's membership - who was on duty and what they did, etc. I would like to know the identity of this man -he looks to me to be a "dead ringer" for Hunt - who loved to wear disguises in his clandestine operations. If this was indeed Hunt - and, Hunt was also the "old tramp" - he would have been led from the train precisely to the location of his next "costume" - the police station. Also, the short man over the policeman's right shoulder looks to me as though it could easily be David Ferrie - although, if it was him - his presence there would not square with Ferrie's given testimony about when and where and why he left for Texas during that assassination weekend - of course, it seems someone wouldbe hard-pressed to square much with that testimony. In the photos of Bush at the bottom which I've provided to show his characteristics - I find it interesting that he was meeting with Eisenhower in 1964. I was under the impression that he was pretty much "small potatoes" in 1964.

Here's what John Judge has to say about Bush's eulogy remarks on Warren Commisison:

Now we know that "conspiracy theorists" are really bad mothers cuz George H W Bush, Sr. HAD to mention US during his eulogy to Gerald Ford with the whole county watching instead of letting the sleeping if not dead dog lie about Ford's role on the Warren Commission.

After spending all week trying to step around that cowpie in Ford's tenure, and to conceal that his help with it got him to the White House by appointment as as reward, in order to convince us he is both an honest man of integrity and a healer of the nation, Poppy Bush blows it all to hell by noting that "A deluded individual assassinated President Kennedy" and Gerald Ford, along with a select group, was appointed to investigate. "And no matter what the CONSPIRACY THEORISTS say" the Warren Commission will "have the final say" on the assassination of President Kennedy "because Gerald Ford signed off on it, and he was a man of his word".

So, the dog and the cat are both out of the bag now because EVERYONE was watching that eulogy over and over and over today.

We must really get under their skin for them to have to attack us and try to shore up the Warren Commission lies with such a weak defense, using one lie about Ford's integrity to bolster another about who killed JFK.

They had almost put the ghost into the ground all week, but Bush pulled it up out of the grave and shook it around in front of us. In any freshman book on logic, see "Appeal to Authority" as one of the logical fallacies. I mean, they control the White House, the military-industrial intelligence complex, the global corporations, the Congress, the wealth, and most of the world and they have to go after US?

The more cement of lies they lay down, the more blades of truth break through I guess. Of course, Poppy has his own explaining to do in relation to the JFK murder, so he would like the Warren Commission to be the last word if he could make it so.

Does he think the truth died with Ford and will never be revealed?

Ford was their loyal dog from long ago, and now he is being made into a national hero based on the shortest presidency on record as far as I know. The country didn't need to be healed, it needed to be fixed. I am sure agreeing to the pardon was a condition of his appointment. But they have to shore up the ruling class image here, they have to make buffoons into heroes, and they have to make Republicans into honest people.

So, in the course of trying to improve Ford's reputation they have to try

to ignore his role in the biggest lie in American history and the most transparent one, the cover-up of the Warren Commission. It also puts his pardon of Nixon into an a-historical and personal framework not to mention it, but something quite different if you do.

Ford is a clean-up man, a fixer, and a runner for J Edgar Hoover and his longtime pals Nixon and Bush Sr. Watergate and subsequent cover-up was not just about a break-in to spy on Democrats, it was about an attempt to declare martial law, create a unitary presidency, attack dissent, violate the Constitution, carry on illegal wars, manipulate elections, maintain illegitimate power, cover up criminal activity, (does any of this sound familiar?) and keep the lid on "THE WHOLE CAN OF WORMS" as Nixon put it (and which Haldemann translated as the assassination of JFK).

Ford's pardon of a criminal suspected in both the assassination of JFK and other covert operations abroad, and the Watergate domestic attacks was a subversion of justice and an obstruction of accountability on a national level. Ford's political career was suggested by Senator Vandenberg, whose nephew headed up the Central Intelligence Group (the bridge between OSS and CIA in the mid-40s. So, there is lots to hide by not mentioning the still distrusted Warren Commission role he played until the end of his life supporting the phony conclusion.

But it is the worst sort of sophistry to then turn around, having established his "credibility" by ignoring that salient abuse of legitimacy, and to use that newly minted "integrity and honesty" to then defend the Commission's conclusions as true based on the fact that old "Honest Gerry" Ford signed off on the canard. The dog would not have barked. So, why does Poppy wake it up? Only to try to bury it lest it ever bark again. This is the major lie they cannot get Americans to buy

into and it corrodes the legitimacy of every subsequent administration that fails to resolve it honestly.

Sleep well tonight. This means that they are afraid of US - JJ