The Education Forum

ROBERT J MORRIS TIMELINE

Greg,

Again, some excellent work.

Percival Brundage is a most curious individual. Do you have anything that puts him amongst a committee which was helping to relocate Japanese citizens in the U.S. after WW2? There was a church group also involved and the committee behind it all allegedly included John Hurt. I have been unable to get any solid details.

Great stuff.

Cheers,

James

Greg,

Percival Brundage is a most curious individual. Do you have anything that puts him amongst a committee which was helping to relocate Japanese citizens in the U.S. after WW2? There was a church group also involved and the committee behind it all allegedly included John Hurt. I have been unable to get any solid details.

Great stuff.

Cheers,

James

James, Brundage was director of the Unitarian Service Committee between 1949 and 1954 and director of the American Unitarian Association prior to that. Though mostly involved in European refugee work, the USC did do some work in resettlement of Japanese after WWII.

Photo of Brundage at a Japanese hostel http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/ft596nb2vk/

Greg,

Great stuff.

Cheers,

James

James, Brundage was director of the Unitarian Service Committee between 1949 and 1954 and director of the American Unitarian Association prior to that. Though mostly involved in European refugee work, the USC did do some work in resettlement of Japanese after WWII.

Photo of Brundage at a Japanese hostel http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/ft596nb2vk/

Excellent. Thanks, Greg.

I just knew you could fill in some of the blanks there.

Cheers,

James