The Education Forum

Apollo 12 Photo Anomalies

Duane Daman

"You are in no position to question my honesty, and unless you can offer proof that I am being dishonest, please withdraw your blatant disinformation. "

As a professional photographer , you continue to defend the phony Apollo photos as being really taken on the moon ... That is being dishonest ... You also pretend to know more than other professional photographers , including the physicist, Dr. Neville Jones .... So in my book , that equates to being dishonest .

I don't see "bunnies in the clouds" ... I see faked studio moon set photos which contain clear anomalies in them which prove they were not taken on the moon ... If that upsets you , then too bad .

There are plenty more faked Apollo photos where this one came from ... and before I am through , I plan to post all that I can find right here on this forum , so you and your friends can lie and play games with them also .

Edited by Duane Daman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you missed the point .... A researcher went to nasa and asked them to loan him the original telemetry tapes so he could reproduce them for everyone to see the moon landings like they were suppossed to be seen ... and also do a documentary on the Apollo program ... It was only then that nasa had to admit to him that they had no earthly idea where the tapes were .... and of course alarm bells went off for the guy who fell for the Apollo missions being real .... If this hadn't happened , nasa would have never admitted to not knowing where the telemetry tapes were ... and if the manned moon landing were really important , nasa would not have "lost " the evidence proving that they really went to the moon .

That's not quite what happened. The images are NOT 'missing'; the original tapes are missing, and that could give us better images of what we saw, not anything new.

Read about what really happened, and why:

http://honeysucklecreek.net/Apollo_11/tape..._SSTV_Tapes.pdf

Maybe not all of the blueprints were destroyed but the important ones were .... If Grumman destroyed the blueprints then it was done under nasa's orders via the FBI .

So Duane - what were the important ones? What did they show?

And now you are changing your story? First it was the FBI who ordered it, but now it's NASA who ordered it but got the FBI to carry it out? Which is it?

There is so much nasa disinformation online that it's difficult to know which story to believe .... I have read on many forums , including pro Apollo sites , that the FBI ordered nasa to destroy the blueprints to the LM's and the lunar buggies .... But whether they were destroyed by the FBI , nasa or Grumman , the fact still remains the same .... THEY WERE DESTROYED ! AND THE LM AND LUNAR BUGGY BLUEPRINTS WOULD BE THE IMPORTANT ONE'S.

What did these blueprints show and why were they intentionally destroyed by whomever ? ... They most likely showed that the LM couldn't really fly , land and then launch from the moon and that the lunar buggy would have tipped over if really driven in 1/6 Earth gravity .

Edited by Duane Daman

"You are in no position to question my honesty, and unless you can offer proof that I am being dishonest, please withdraw your blatant disinformation. "

As a professional photographer , you continue to defend the phony Apollo photos as being really taken on the moon ... That is being dishonest ... You also pretend to know more than other professional photographers , including the physicist, Dr. Neville Jones .... So in my book , that equates to being dishonest .

I don't see "bunnies in the clouds" ... I see faked studio moon set photos which contain clear anomalies in them which proves they were not taken on the moon ... If that upsets you , then too bad .

There are plenty more faked Apollo photos where this one came from ... and before I am through , I plan to post all that I can find right here on this forum , so you and your friends can lie and play games with them also .

As a professional photographer I am in a unique position to fully understand how studio photos are made and why photos may or may not be studio images. . As we will see soon, Jones shows a distinct lack of ability when it comes to understanding something even as simple as a studio reflector. His inability to understand simply portrait lighting makes him a poor "expert". Of course you dont understand any of this, you are simply going on "trust and belief" because of your ignorance of the subject matter.

I defend the truth, yet you call that dishonest...sheesh. And as you will soon see, it don't "believe" nor do I "pretend" to know more than Jones, I can prove it with emperical evidence.

Now about to your seeing bunnies...provide proof to back up your theory...

It does not upset me in the least but it does make you look quite a bit like a crackpot.....just like Jones.

I think you missed the point .... A researcher went to nasa and asked them to loan him the original telemetry tapes so he could reproduce them for everyone to see the moon landings like they were suppossed to be seen ... and also do a documentary on the Apollo program ... It was only then that nasa had to admit to him that they had no earthly idea where the tapes were .... and of course alarm bells went off for the guy who fell for the Apollo missions being real .... If this hadn't happened , nasa would have never admitted to not knowing where the telemetry tapes were ... and if the manned moon landing were really important , nasa would not have "lost " the evidence proving that they really went to the moon .

That's not quite what happened. The images are NOT 'missing'; the original tapes are missing, and that could give us better images of what we saw, not anything new.

Maybe not all of the blueprints were destroyed but the important ones were .... If Grumman destroyed the blueprints then it was done under nasa's orders via the FBI .

And now you are changing your story? First it was the FBI who ordered it, but now it's NASA who ordered it but got the FBI to carry it out? Which is it?

There is so much nasa disinformation online that it's difficult to know which story to believe .... I have read on many forums , including pro Apollo sites , that the FBI ordered nasa to destroy the blueprints to the LM's and the lunar buggies .... But whether they were destroyed by the FBI , nasa or Grumman , the fact still remains the same .... THEY WERE DESTROYED ! AND THE LM AND LUNAR BUGGY BLUEPRINTS WOULD BE THE IMPORTANT ONE'S.

What did these blueprints show and why were they intentionally destroyed by whomever ? ... They most likely showed that the LM couldn't really fly , land and then launch from the moon and that the lunar buggy would have tipped over if really driven in 1/6 Earth gravity .

How about this, Duane, which has always bothered me. There are thousands of meaningless

Apollo photos. But not a single photo of the historic landing of a LEM with the LRV attached and

the LRV being unloaded and assembled! There should be photos of the LEM after landing with

the LRV STILL ATTACHED, and then of it BEING LOWERED, the WHEELS BEING UNFOLDED,

as well as the instrumentation being attached, etc...and maybe the astrofellows posing

beside it...GREAT PHOTOS FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS for NASA and Grumman etc. Right?

"Look what we did...landed a working vehicle on the moon!"

Well, here is the problem as I see it. On the earthly moonsets, the LRV WEIGHED SIX

TIMES AS MUCH AS IT WOULD ON THE MOON. Therefore, lowering it and manhandling

it in earthly gravity would be IMPOSSIBLE. So they had to forego "documenting" this

historic event.

Jack

You have proven nothing with empirical evidence ... Your lame attempt to make "toast " of Dr. Jones' photographic evidence that the Apollo photos are fakes , was totally pathetic .

You are the joke here lamson , not me .... and the reason you are is because you keep pretending to have all of the answers and all of this amazing photgraphic knowledge and then you are proven wrong every time you post it .

Your only means of 'rebutting' anything in my posts is to constantly use the word "ignornant" , in hopes that people will dismiss the photgraphic hoax evidence on just your dishonest and inept opinion .... Sheesh ... is right .

You have proven nothing with empirical evidence ... Your lame attempt to make "toast " of Dr. Jones' photographic evidence that the Apollo photos are fakes , was totally pathetic .

You are the joke here lamson , not me .... and the reason you are is because you keep pretending to have all of the answers and all of this amazing photgraphic knowledge and then you are proven wrong every time you post it .

Your only means of 'rebutting' anything in my posts is to constantly use the word "ignornant" , in hopes that people will dismiss the photgraphic hoax evidence on just your dishonest and inept opinion .... Sheesh ... is right .

I'm not trying to prove anything here Duane,, you are and you are being asked to provide some simple proof.

I've yet to see you are anyone here prove me wrong...care to point it out somewhere?

As for Jones, if you were actually able to read and then comprehend what it is you have read you would know that I plan to offer emperical evidence of Jones inability to understand photographic lighting soon.

You make it very clear for everyone who reads this forum that you are indeed ignorant of the art and science of photography....and you prove it with every post.

Now you have made a claim as to how smudges and reflection react on a convex surface...where is your emperical proof?

Pony up oh ignorant one....

How about this, Duane, which has always bothered me. There are thousands of meaningless

Apollo photos. But not a single photo of the historic landing of a LEM with the LRV attached and

the LRV being unloaded and assembled! There should be photos of the LEM after landing with

the LRV STILL ATTACHED, and then of it BEING LOWERED, the WHEELS BEING UNFOLDED,

as well as the instrumentation being attached, etc...and maybe the astrofellows posing

beside it...GREAT PHOTOS FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS for NASA and Grumman etc. Right?

"Look what we did...landed a working vehicle on the moon!"

Well, here is the problem as I see it. On the earthly moonsets, the LRV WEIGHED SIX

TIMES AS MUCH AS IT WOULD ON THE MOON. Therefore, lowering it and manhandling

it in earthly gravity would be IMPOSSIBLE. So they had to forego "documenting" this

historic event.

Jack

Good point Jack .... I guess they were too busy photographing the more important things ... Like the way their bootprints looked in the fake lunar dirt on the moon set !

Have you ever noticed how sociopathic game players are always members of forums where nasa's faked moon missions are discussed ? ...

And have you also noticed that one of their favorite games to play is claiming that the hoax believers are all so IGNORANT ? LMAO !!

lamson has no proof of anything , so his only defense is to personally attack the one's who can see slap through nasa's phony Apollo Program of pretending to land men on the moon ...

Did you know that nasa's next trip to the moon will include crashing a rocket into the lunar surface ? ... And after they do that , then send some unmanned robotic missions there to see if it's safe for humans to walk around on the radioactive lunar surface ? .... But why would they do all that when they already soft landed six manned missions there 38 years ago ?

Maybe they shouldn't have been so hasty in destroying those LM and lunar buggy blueprints , cuz it sure looks like they could use them right about now . :ph34r:

Am I the only one those only sees 2 of the 4 so called 'fan blades' that are supposed to be so clear that we're liars if we don't see them?

Kevin .... Maybe if you take a close look at the original photo before Dave posted a different photo which appears to be altered , you will see the shadow of the four slender fan blades ... Smudges do NOT create shadows on the moon set floor ... nor do they look like ceiling fans or stage lights ... Are you a xxxx if you don't see the shadow ? .... I would have no idea if you are lying or not ... but you certainly are blind if you can't see it and also playing games along with the rest of your nasa defender friends who refuse to see the truth about the faked Apollo moon set photos .

Here's the original photo which clearly shows the fan shaped anomaly and it's shadow of the same shape .

Copyofpost-2326-1140323951APOLLO12L.jpg

In both the object, and the shadow, I only see 2 'blades' and they don't match. They also don't line up with the direction of the lighting.

Guys, if it took 2 people to deploy the rover, who was going to take pictures while they did it?

Not so. NASA's own mission literature shows ONE MAN using a lanyard to

lower the LRV to surface from its hinged position. The one sixth gravity

was supposed to make it easy to lift. Look it up. I cannot post images,

but I saved the drawing showing this. And it would not have taken any

time of either man posing to merely photograph the LRV on the

side of the LEM.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Jack ... I saw an Apollo training video of the rover being deployed and it was one astronot doing the deploying by pulling on some ropes .... The buggy then burst out of it's compartment too quickly and as it bounced about it was quite evident that not only was the dang thang too large for the compartment which had allegedly just contained it , but it was also obvious by the way it flopped about that the tires were inflated balloon like things ... It was a total fake .

Guys, if it took 2 people to deploy the rover, who was going to take pictures while they did it?

Not so. NASA's own mission literature shows ONE MAN using a lanyard to

lower the LRV to surface from its hinged position. The one sixth gravity

was supposed to make it easy to lift. Look it up. I cannot post images,

but I saved the drawing showing this. And it would not have taken any

time of either man posing to merely photograph the LRV on the

side of the LEM.

Jack

Not so fast there Jacko...

http://ares.jsc.nasa.gov/HumanExplore/Expl...t/Part1/LRV.htm

Unloading from the LM

For deployment, some thermal blankets needed to be removed from the LM and one of the crew had to climb the ladder to pull a "D-ring", then descend the ladder. Both crew then had to apply a steady pull on deploy cables and tapes until the wheels were on the ground. After it was on the ground, the crew actually picked it up and turned it 90deg. The fenders, seats, seat belts, and console then had to be deployed on it. On A-15 there were some problems with deployment and checkout, but they were quickly solved. It took 26.5 minutes rather than the 17 planned. A-16 also had to lock some pins to complete deployment.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/lrvf2-05.jpg

Well it looks as though nasa couldn't make up their minds if it took one or two astro-actors to deploy their moon ride ... The video I saw showed only one astroman doing the job .

But let's give your nasa disinforamtion the benefit of the doubt and say it did take two actors to get the job done .... Why didn't anyone stop long enough to snap one of those thousands of Apollo photos while they were in the act of deploying the buggy ?

Like Jack said .. It would have been a great publicity stunt for nasa if they had only remembered to somehow snap a few little piccys of this historic non-event .

Well it looks as though nasa couldn't make up their minds if it took one or two astro-actors to deploy their moon ride ... The video I saw showed only one astroman doing the job .

But let's give your nasa disinforamtion the benefit of the doubt and say it did take two actors to get the job done .... Why didn't anyone stop long enough to snap one of those thousands of Apollo photos while they were in the act of deploying the buggy ?

Like Jack said .. It would have been a great publicity stunt for nasa if they had only remembered to somehow snap a few little piccys of this historic non-event .

Why stop and take stills when you can film the whole thing...sheesh you guys are like shooting fish in a barrel.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/...r_deployment.rm

Which video was that Duane? The Apollo 15 video footage clearly shows both astronauts deploying the rover. At some points in the footage, one astronaut disappears out of the field of view of the camera - maybe you saw a short clip which only had one astronaut in it. Do you have a link to the footage you're referring to?

Regardless, the original question is redundant anyway (in terms of whether the landings were faked). It's typical HB disinformation along the lines of "if I ran the zoo". As an argument, it's a logical fallacy.