The Education Forum

The Collins Radio Connections

Guest Tom Scully

Scott, I've been studying this couple for the first time this weekend, and maybe it is only a coincidence, but I see a peculiar similarity in the way this couple conducted themselves, with the way you are conducting yourself.

By the way, you replied to none of my questions. Is this just a game, maybe a business enterprise as far as you're concerned? You exhibit a curious way of going about, as you say, finding out as much as you can about your father's professional relationships and other related details.

The attitude, gamesmanship is a way of describing it, is where I see the similarity.

A combination of smugness, a prominent chip on the shoulder, and crazy like a fox :

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=129708&relPageId=6

6974908767_f05aa6aa46_b.jpg

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=129708&relPageId=4

6974930463_c7d83fd901_b.jpg

Edited by Tom Scully

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know when you have those up Bill.

I touched on this on Len's show this week.

But after you have those new interviews up maybe you should go on since this is really important I think in the case.

Jim, here's my transcripts of the records that are available, which I scanned and Greg Parker posted at his blog:

JFKcountercoup: Wes Wise and Carl Mather

Bill Kelly HSCA Collection - Reopen KENNEDY CASE!

I think I've also figured out where the red Ford Falcon came from, which I elaborate on here:

JFKcountercoup: The Red 1961 Ford Falcon

Edited by William Kelly

But after you have those new interviews up maybe you should go on since this is really important I think in the case.

Jim, here's my transcripts of the records that are available, which I scanned and Greg Parker posted at his blog:

I think I've also figured out where the red Ford Falcon came from, which I elaborate on here:

More docs from WHCA radio operator after action reports (thanks to Doug Horne)

JFKcountercoup: WHCA Comm Center After Action Reports

JFKcountercoup

Special Agent! Rest is deleted, sorry!

Scott, you're regularly posting and then quickly deleting most or all of the content in your posts, not all of your posts, but many more than anyone else. You make it plain that the proof supporting what amounts to the many teasers you are posting, is for sale.

Isn't it fair to describe your participation here as spamming the board? You posted the same thing you just deleted, word for word, here on another forum, many months ago. So what was is the posting and retracting all about, if it isn't a merely form of commercial advertising?

Another example; you've filled another of your threads with re-quotes of your own posts: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18755&pid=248409&st=0entry248409

Mary covered part of your teaser, in her files:

A Record from Mary Ferrell's Database

http://http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/marysdb/showRec.do;jsessionid=31F699C338C1DB09F9FD4EAC6AF226C3?id=6266

Comments: Tampa police officer identified by Thomas White, III, as involved in ... FBI Special Agent Barry Carmody did locate and interview Massey. Carmody

Tom,

At least Scott's posts are short, well organized, to the point, and interesting to read.

--Tommy :)

JFKcountercoup

Bump

Special Agent! Rest is deleted, sorry!

Scott, you're regularly posting and then quickly deleting most or all of the content in your posts, not all of your posts, but many more than anyone else. You make it plain that the proof supporting what amounts to the many teasers you are posting, is for sale.

Isn't it fair to describe your participation here as spamming the board? You posted the same thing you just deleted, word for word, here on another forum, many months ago. So what was is the posting and retracting all about, if it isn't a merely form of commercial advertising?

Another example; you've filled another of your threads with re-quotes of your own posts: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18755&pid=248409&st=0entry248409

Mary covered part of your teaser, in her files:

A Record from Mary Ferrell's Database

http://http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/marysdb/showRec.do;jsessionid=31F699C338C1DB09F9FD4EAC6AF226C3?id=6266

Comments: Tampa police officer identified by Thomas White, III, as involved in ... FBI Special Agent Barry Carmody did locate and interview Massey. Carmody

Tom,

At least Scott's posts are short, well organized, to the point, and interesting to read.

--Tommy :)

Thanks Tom! I think, I have learned a lot about those here on the forum and their personalties, I'm just kicking myself in the assets for not picking up on it earlier... :D

William Kelly, I have read your article on "Collins Radio", and remembered about JOSE DE LA TORRIENTE who had retired as Vice President of Collins Radio, are these two separate Collins Radio's? or is it just a coincidence?

They are one and the same.

Do your Cuban friends remember Jose De La Torreiente?

Also, did they use Collins radios on their Cuban missions?

BK

JFKcountercoup

William Kelly, I have read your article on "Collins Radio", and remembered about JOSE DE LA TORRIENTE who had retired as Vice President of Collins Radio, are these two separate Collins Radio's? or is it just a coincidence?

They are one and the same.

Do your Cuban friends remember Jose De La Torreiente?

Also, did they use Collins radios on their Cuban missions?

BK

JFKcountercoup

Its all in my book, my father's group wanted him dead, because he knew of the drugs they were trafficking in from Cuba to finance their operations. Torreiente later became an informant for the FBI, kept money from the anti-Castro community and stole over three million dollars. The note left on his front door marked "Zero" was to through off the FBI. <Just saying>... All the information I know will be in my book. I really have to stop posting now, can one of the monitors please have me removed from this forum until the release of my book? Please! Thank you, I will then contact John and ask if he would like to re-instate my membership privileges.

Scott Kaiser

Edited by Scott Kaiser

JFKcountercoup

Larry Hancock notes: "I was struck by the fact that it made a big deal of his being so remote that he was out of contact and was not even able to make it back to Washington until the funeral. I don't see that as a minor thing, the book definitely creates the impression that he was not back in Washington that weekend. This really is an important point, if Doug is right and can be verified it looks pretty certain that LeMay was handing out disinformation and there would need to be a good reason for that. After all, it would not be unusual for him to rush back to DC or to some other AF base where he could achieve command and control capability. What seems to me not at all understandable is why he would go to Bethesda, and then lie about it."

Did anyone hear Larry on BOR last night?

BK

• 3 weeks later...

Collins Radio CIA Cover Blown

JFKcountercoup

The use of Collins Radio as a cover company for covert CIA activities was effectively blown by the New York Times November 1, 1963 page one cover story that featured a photo of the CIA Cuban raider ship Rex, which docked near the President's Florida home at Palm Beach. The accompanying news article noted that the Rex was registered out of Bluefields, Nicaragua, was previously owned by the Somoza family and was leased to the International Division of theCollins Radio Company, which was based in Richardson, Texas.

In their book Deadly Secrets (Thunders Mouth Press, NY 1992) William Turner and Warren Hinckle go into details about the CIA's supposed to be secret Caribbean fleet and interviewed some of the crew members engaged their missions. They note that Gordon Campbell was in charge of the CIA's maritime operations in the Caribbean, working under cover of Marine Engineering and Training (MET) corporation in Homestead, Florida, which was incorporated in 1962 to conduct "offshore surveys."

Gordon Campbell's role as chief of the CIA's maritime operations out of Florida were confirmed by Bradley E. Ayers, a U.S. Army Ranger trainer who was assigned to the CIA's JM/WAVE station to train anti-Castro Cuban commandos. It is reported that Gordon Campbell brought the sailing and operational orders to Captain Alejandro Brooks, the skipper of the Rex, the flagship of the CIA's Caribbean fleet.

The problem here, as later determined by Jeff Morley and David Talbot, is that Gordon Campbell reportedly died in 1962, and therefore could not have delivered the orders to the Rex for their October 1963 mission or be known to Ayers at the time of the assassination.

"In addition to being an operational cover, MET was used for recruitment and training of CIA seagoing commandos. Cuban frogmen used in CIAi nfiltrations were signed up by the company and sent north for advanced underwater demolition training at a secret base called Isolation Tropic, located at an old Navy seaplane port on the Pasquolank River near Elizabeth City, NorthCarolina.

The Rex was berthed within walking distance of the Kennedy family home, a fact that, in September 1963, "made the president furious" when he learned the Rex was docked in West Palm Beachwhile he was there.

With a crew of forty Cuban exiles, the Rex flew the blue and white Nicaraguan flag. An ex-US Navy patrol craft of 1940 vintage, the former sub chaser was taken out of mothballs at Glen Cove and painted dark blue. Reconditioned with oversized searchlights, elaborateelectronic gear and a crane aft deck for lowering 20-foot speedboats, the Rex's twin 3,600 horsepower diesel engines gave her a respectable speed of 20 knots.They said it cost the CIA $500,000 a year tokeep the Rex running, along with her sister ship Leda, another of four similarships and dozens of smaller vessels that made up the CIAfleet, ostensibly overseen by Gordon Campbell.

The Rex was officially owned by the Belcher Oil Company,which was primarily in the business of refueling cruise ships. Turner and Hinckle wrote that, "Belcher's books showed it acquired the ship from theSomza-owned Paragon Company, a poor relation to the Paragon Air Service, Inc., a CIA dummy corporation. Belcher, in turn,leased the Rex to Collins Radio International of Dallas for 'electronic andoceanographic research.' Collins was a division of Collins Radio of CedarRapids, Iowa, a major defense contractor that more than once provided cover forCIA operations. The Rex's dockage fees werepaid by neither Belcher Oil nor Collins, but by a third outfit called Sea Key Shipping Company, which operated out of a post office box. When she left port,the Rex gave as a destination the Caicos Island in the outer Bahamas;she returned to port only 'from the high seas.' Normal customs and immigrationsinspections were waived for the Rex. She came and went mysteriously from West Palm Beach, only a ship that passed in the night."

"The Cuban seamen of the Rex were paid $300 a month," Turner and Hinckle report. "Their checks were written on the account of a commercial fisheries company. Most of the crew had experience in the Cuban navy ormerchant marine. They had been recruited by a team of former Batista naval menworking for the CIA. Politicaltrustworthiness was as much a job requirement as seamanship, and the crew were subjected to polygraph tests designed to ferret out any creeping Castro sentiments….At sea between West Palm Beach and Miami, the Cuban crew brought up the guns from below decks and secured the Rex's heavy artillery – two 40 mmnaval cannon, a .57 recoilless rifle, two 20 mm cannon, and two .50 caliber machine guns – in their topside mounts. The oceanographic research vessel was now a man-of-war."

On October 21, 1963, "the Rex had a special mission which would bring it adangerous half-mile from the Cuban shore, well within the red zone of Castro'scoastal defense."

Off Elliot Key, they met two black rubber rafts, with twelvemen dressed in black who boarded the Rex. "They were members of the CommandosMambises, the elite of the CIA's anti-Castrocommandos. They took their name from the determined guerillas who had fought Cuba'swar of independence against Spain.Their emblem was the Lone Star of Cuba. They were the Green Berets of theSecret War. The Commandos Mambises numbered fewer than fifty, mostly menwithout families to miss them. Their leader was Major Manuel Villafana, a CubanGeneral Patton known for his spit and polish sternness, who had commanded the Bay of Pigs air force. Major Villafana insisted that the CIApay his men little; he wanted them motivated by hate, not money."

The orders they received for the mission on the night of October 22, 1963 their target was inPinar del Rio Provenance at thewest end of the island, near the Cape Corrientes lighthouse. The Cape Corrientes lighthouse wasinexplicitly dark that night.

Two 20-foot fiberglass speedboats with 100 horsepowerinboard, muffled motors, and double bottom hulls for near shore amphibiousoperations had rear mounted steering columns. Called "Moppies," they each hadtwo .30 caliber Browning machine guns and a radio. For this mission, highpowered rifles and C-4 explosives were transferred from the Rex to the speedboats, which set off towards the Cuban shore in the dark.

"They moved in to the mouth of a high banked river wherethey were to rendezvous with two Mambises who had been infiltrated a weekearlier. Once near the shore, they inflated black rubber rafts with silentrunning outboard motors and signaled with an infrared blinker. The wrong codecame back however, they recognized a trap and opened fire at the riverbank withM-3 grease guns. "The shore instantly lit up red and blue as machine guns onboth banks opened up on the fleeing rafts. One raft was torn apart by tracerbullets, spilling the dead and dying into the water. Before the other raftcould reach the sea, the Moppies were speeding back towards the Rx with Cubanpatrol boats in pursuit. The abandoned commandos turned toward shore whereCastro's militia awaited them."

"In the lead Moppie, the steering wheel had been shot away.Quatermaster Luis Montero Carranzana held the steering column in a death grip.He was suddenly framed in the searchlight of a Russian P-6 patrol boat, and forhim the Secret War was over. The other Moppie headed for deep sea and the spotin the night where the Rex had been. The Moppie pilot keep speeding until hereached international waters, where he stopped a merchant ship by firing hismachine gun across its bow and was rescued. The Rex itself had vanished."

"Captain Brooks made for the open sea, then doubled back tothe shoreline, running with lights out. Two Cuban helicopters dropped clusterflares to illuminate the sea where the Rex had been headed out to sea. Pepe:'As we cleared the head I saw the running lights of the freighter, and I knewright away what was going to happen. The freighter ran right into the light ofthe flares. The Cubans thought it was us. They opened up on her.'"

The ship was the J. Louis, a 32,500 ton American owned(Daniel Ludwig) freighter flying the Liberian flag. It held a cargo of bauxitefrom Jamaica,and was heading for Corpus Christi, Texas.At 12:40 a.m. five Cuban MiG-21sstrafed her, although no one was injured. The Captain radioed an OSS,"Unarmed freighter under MiG attack off coast of Cuba."U.S. Navy F-4 Phantom jets from Key West, Fla.Responded, but were called back before reaching Cuba.

The Rex was followed by two Cuban gunboats, and broke radiosilence to request advice. Zenith Tech. responded, "Do what you have to do."

Rex Captain Brooks made a run for Mexico'sYucatan Peninsulaoff Cozumel Island,played a cat-and-mouse game with the Cubans for two days, then headed for Key West, taking in tow a Catalina amphibian with enginetrouble, on another CIA mission.

"It was business as usual in the secret war," Turner andHinckle concluded, as the Rex limped back into the safe confines of West Palm Beach.

While the U.S officially protested the MiG attack on theunarmed freighter, Castro spoke in Havanaover radio and television on October 30th. He announced the captureof five more infiltrators and saboteurs – "agents of the U.S. CentralIntelligence Agency."

One of the captured Cubans confessed that he had landed fromthe Rex with a boatload of arms, including high powered rifles that were to beused to kill Cuban leaders. "The CIA," hesaid, "organized all arms shipments."

According to Carlos Bringuier, who Oswald was arrested within New Orleans, wrote in his bookRed Friday (Hallberg & Co. Chicago, 1969), "Castro also announced that twoCanadian pilots were apprehended on October 24, when a search of their planefound large amounts of grenades and explosives. On October 31, Havanaradio announced the execution of three more Cubans at the eastern city of Camaguey.They were: Guillermo Padron Hernandez, Fermin Gonzalez Mena and Rolando CabrisasSousa. Another 'CIA Agent' Armando Borroto,15 years old, was sentenced to a life prison term."

In his October 30th broadcast, Castro claimed tohave captured two motor launches from the Rex, and the New York Times confirmedthat indeed, two motor launches were in fact missing from their divots. J.Sonny Jaudon, port operations director said of the Rex, "It comes and goes atvarious intervals. We don't ask any questions, and they don't volunteer anyinformation." J.A. Belcher, when questioned, said, "I don't know if it had anyconnection with the CIA, but I don't see howit could."

The sister ship of the Rex, the Leda, out of Greytown, Nicaragua, was registeredto Lake Cay Company, Inc., which was supposed to be engaged in 'oceanographicsurveys.' Her captain, Gasper Brooks, a brother of the Rex skipper. Another CIAship, Explorer II, was owned by Explorations, Inc. of Miami Shores. Smaller motorcraft withinboard engines, called Swift boats, were registered to Ace Marine Survey, "thepresident of which was a New Orleans public relations man who did work for suchCIA sponsored groups there as the Friendsfor a Democratic Cuba. Anyone checking Ace Marine Survey's Miamiaddress found it to be smack in the middle of the Miami river."

On November 1, 1963,the New York Times ran the front page story that included a picture of the Rex,and the fact that the boat was leased to the Collins Radio Company, "forelectronic and oceanographic research."

Peter Dale Scott (In The Death of Kennedy and the VietnamWar, Government By Gunplay, Signet, 1979) wrote: "The description of ELINT orelectronic intelligence activities (familiar to all who have read about thePueblo incident off North Korea) suggests that one intelligence activity –ELINT – provocative but undoubtedly authorized – had been used as a front foranother (gunrunning from the United States)¸ which had recently been prohibitedby President Kennedy."

Professor Scott also calls attention to the letter to theeditor of the New York Times from Harold W. Thatcher, of Forty Fort, Pa., datedNovember 7, 1963 and published on November 20th, that "argued oncemore, as did some Congressmen of the period, that: "One of the very first steps… should be to strip the CIA immediately ofall operational and policymaking powers and confine it to its original function– namely the gathering of information."

The October 22-30, 1963 mission of the Rex was botched. It appears that the commandoteam had been penetrated by Castro Cubans, the scout group had been captured,and the Cubans were waiting at the drop off point to capture those being sentin. Five men were caught, some confessed and some were executed, two boats weretaken by the Cubans, and the Collins Radio corporate cover for the CIAhad been blown. In addition, the mission called into question the legality ofsuch domestic covert operations being run from the U.S.shores.

There have been reports that the commando Mambises used inthe raid were trained in part at the Lake Ponchartraine camp that Oswald hadtried to infiltrate and was shut down by the FBI in the summer of 1963.

Individuals associated with this mission also floated thestory that President Kennedy was killed by a team of assassins who were sent toCuba to killCastro, but were captured and turned by Castro to kill Kennedy.

These commandos, the Mambises, were at war, not only withCastro, but with Kennedy, who closed down their camp, complained about their boat,and was blamed for warning Castro about the details of their mission, leadingto the capture and execution of their comrades. They most certainly had themeans, motive and opportunity to kill Kennedy, and it appears that theysucceeded in doing so.

Edited by William Kelly

Guest Tom Scully

...Seems to be the real deal... granddaughter of Lenore Hoxie, who was the sister of Gertrude Hoxie Williams Campbell, wife of Gordon S. Campberll. :

MISS HOXIE BRIDE OF HL WILLIAMS; Morristown, NJ, and ...

New York Times - Mar 1, 1927

J., to PIarvey i L. Williams of Ipswich, ,rass., took I place yesterday afternoon in St. Pe-I ... Aiss Lenore Hoxie, who made her dbut last Winter, was her sister s maid of honor.

MISSING GIRL, 14, BACK WITH FATHER; Eleanor L. Williams,...

New York Times - Jan 24, 1942

Eleanor Ladew Williams, 14-year-old daughter of Harvey Ladew Williams, manufacturing executive of Greenwich, Conn., who has been missing from her home since ..

MRS. GH WILLIAMS WED IN GREENWICH Z; Becomes Bride 5f...

New York Times - Apr 10, 1943

Spee!al to Tm Nv* YORK Trs. GREENWICH, Conn., April 9-Mrs. Gertrude Hoxie ... I. Richmond Hoxie, was married this afternoon at Appleyard, the residence o' her parents here, to Captain Gordon S. Campbell of the ilitary Intelligence Service.

ARTIST TOLD TO GET JOB; Judge Upbraids Man Who Left...

New York Times - Dec 1, 1951

30-David Van Tosh, 27-year-old Valley Stream artist who left his two young daughters ... out on a drinking spree, got off with a suspended sentence in court here, today. ... Mrs. Van Tush, the former Lenore Candler, is the daughter of Marsden

The : HARVEY LADEW WILLIAMS, WAS CO-FOUNDER OF AIRLINE

Miami Herald - Mar 25, 1986

Harvey Ladew Williams, a founder of American Airlines and a former ... three daughters, Eleanor W. Dowd of Edgartown, Mass., and Newport Beach, Calif., ..

Eleanor L. Williams, Alumna of Holmquist, Engaged to to Clement Dowd, Pacific Veteran

New York Times - Feb 15, 1947

14-1 The engagement has been announced of Miss Eleanor Ladew Williams, daughter of Mrs. Gordon Sutherland Campbell of this place and Harvey Ladew

http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/showthread.php?837-RFK-Assassination-Conspiracy-%28MK-ULTRA-and-CIA%29&p=4270&viewfull=1#post4270

Laura - 11-11-2011 10:41 PM Gordon Campbell was my great uncle by marriage. He was the married to my grandmother's sister, Gertrude Hoxie Campbell. He died of a heart attack in September, 1962; he couldn't have been at The Ambassador where RFK was assassinated in 1968.

I found the facebook profile through these :

LENORE HOXIE BRIDE OF MB CANDLER; Ceremony in St ...

New York Times - Jul 29, 1928

Miss Lenore Hoxie, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. I. Richmon Hoxie of Lawrence, LI, and Edgartown, was married this afternoon to Marsden Bayard Candler of New ...

Obituary 6 -- No Title

New York Times - Jan 24, 1951

21, 1951, at Edgartown, Mass., beloved husband of Eleanor Hoxfe and devoted father of Mrs. Marsden B. Candler, Mrs. Gordon S. Campbell and 1. Richmond

MB CANDLER, 58, A LAWYER HERE; Partner in Firm, Active as...

New York Times - Sep 3, 1956

He is survived by his widow, Mrs. Lenore-- Hoxie Candles; a son, Marsden B. Candies. vs.; .a daughter, Mrs.. Lenore Candles Van Tosh, and a brother, Fiamen

http://www.facebook.com/lenore.vantoshfarrance

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1575195746&sk=wall

"Gordon Campbell was my great uncle. He could not have been at the Ambassador Hotel on that tragic evening in 1968 as he died of a heart attack on September 19th, 1962. Even if one were to disregard the obvious chronological inconsistency, the man depicted in the photograph at The Ambassador bears very little resemblance to Gordon Campbell. Mr. Campbell worked for the CIA as a mariner in Florida; he was the captain of a vessel used for trips to Cuba. He was also a wonderfully gracious man of unwavering character whose passing was deeply mourned by my great-aunt Gertrude, her children, and our entire family. It would mean a great deal to me if next time, before making public allegations that create widespread, false speculation about the actions of a person who is no longer with us, that you do the proper due diligence and are aware that the person had a family who loved and remembers him. " on The Assassination of Bobby Kennedy's timeline.

The facebook profile linked above seems to display a genuine message from a great-granddaughter of:

Obituary 1 -- No Title

New York Times - Jan 11, 1969

NOXIE--(Eleanor T. Brown) Beloved wife of the late I. Richmond, loving mother of Marsden B. Candler, M'rs. Gordon Campbell and I. Richmond Hoxie. Devoted

Bill, I've found Laura's tel. #, if you are interested.

Edited by Tom Scully

Guest Tom Scully

Thanks for those connections Tom,

How come we can't come up with an obit for Gordon Campbell or his wife Gertrude?

BK

JFKcountercoup

JFKCountercoup2

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=9bcyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=a-kFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4128%2C1776717

The Miami News - Sep 21, 1962 page 5A

Greater Miami Deaths

Col. G.S. Campbell, 57 of 19001 Sterling Dr., South Miami. Services in Arlington Natonal Cemetery with arrangements by.....

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSmcid=47393402&GRid=81504750&df=7&

Secretary's third report - Page 202

books.google.com Harvard College (1780- ). Class of 1901 - 1911 - 462 pages - Free Google eBook - Read

ISAAC RICHMOND HOXIE Born Boston, Mass., Feb. 1, 1879. School Roxbury Latin School. Degrees AB, 1901. Married Eleanor Thorp Brown, Cleveland, 0., Oct. 29, 1902

Children Lenore Hoxie, Aug. 5, 1906; Gertrude Elizabeth Hoxie, Feb. 1, 1909. Business Member of New York Stock Exchange. Address (home) 55 Hill St., Morristown, NJ (business) 38 Wall St., New York City. After graduation I entered the ...

https://familysearch.org/search/records/index#count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3Agertrude~%20%2Bsurname%3Acampbell~%20%2Bdeath_place%3AFlorida~%20%2Bdeath_year%3A1987-1987

Gertrude H Campbell

Florida, Death Index, 1877-1998

birth: 01 Feb 1909

death: 26 Mar 1987 Dade,​ Florida,​ United States

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VSXZ-1M6

Name: Gertrude H Campbell

Prefix:

Suffix:

Event: Death

Event Date: 26 Mar 1987

Event Place: Dade, Florida, United States

Race: White

Estimated Birth Year:

Source File: Fdi10-1980.txt

Source File Line Number: 155467

Source CD Number: FDI10

Certificate Number: 26863

Edited by Tom Scully

Thanks for those connections Tom,

How come we can't come up with an obit for Gordon Campbell or his wife Gertrude?

BK

JFKcountercoup

JFKCountercoup2

http://news.google.c...=4128%2C1776717

The Miami News - Sep 21, 1962 page 5A

Greater Miami Deaths

Col. G.S. Campbell, 57 of 19001 Sterling Dr., South Miami. Services in Arlington Natonal Cemetery with arrangements by.....

http://www.findagrav...=81504750&df=7

Secretary's third report - Page 202

books.google.com Harvard College (1780- ). Class of 1901 - 1911 - 462 pages - Free Google eBook - Read

ISAAC RICHMOND HOXIE Born Boston, Mass., Feb. 1, 1879. School Roxbury Latin School. Degrees AB, 1901. Married Eleanor Thorp Brown, Cleveland, 0., Oct. 29, 1902

Children Lenore Hoxie, Aug. 5, 1906; Gertrude Elizabeth Hoxie, Feb. 1, 1909. Business Member of New York Stock Exchange. Address (home) 55 Hill St., Morristown, NJ (business) 38 Wall St., New York City. After graduation I entered the ...

https://familysearch...ear%3A1987-1987

Gertrude H Campbell

Florida, Death Index, 1877-1998

birth: 01 Feb 1909

death: 26 Mar 1987 Dade,​ Florida,​ United States

https://familysearch...M9.1.1/VSXZ-1M6

Name: Gertrude H Campbell

Prefix:

Suffix:

Event: Death

Event Date: 26 Mar 1987

Event Place: Dade, Florida, United States