The Education Forum

Splice in Tina Towner Film

Chris,

thanks for the challenge and for kindly answering it yourself. Frankly, I have studied neither Towner's nor Z-film to the great detail which would allow me to spot missing frames right away. 

Mr. Myers's synchronisations of various assassination films was a good achievement, and something we can start with. It is the time now to offer corrections to Mr. Myers's timelines which may contain flaws. The missing frames in Towner's film is obviously something which Mr. Myers has overlooked or underestimated. Good spot.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now convert 1.8 sec of 18.3fps film into total number of frames.
Does that result sound familiar?

-------------------------------------

Yes, it's very familiar.  Chris Davidson just won't let this "the films have been faked" theory die. I mean, really?  Watch JFK and Jackie as they glide by Towner, who's filming.  Nothing is happening. JFK sits there looking at the audience...the same with Jackie pre- and post- "splice."

We're expected to believe that 7 frames have been removed from Towner during that sequence all to reveal...what?

That's the funniest thing about these film alteration theories - no one on here, not Davidson, not Josephs, not others - can still to this day tell us WHAT was removed.  Or better WHY they were removed. No one that early in the motorcade has ever said anything or come forward to corroborate something sinister that has happened at that point. Not a one word. You can even see close to the same sequence from the woman who was filming from the 4th floor of the TSDB - people are just standing there clapping, taking photos, and so on.

And yet...the film alteration theories never die.

Meanwhile, if you choose to believe the assassination was a conspiracy and if the TSBD was nothing but a stage for the police to find fake evidence so they can pin the blame on the "lone nut" Oswald, do you really think that the plotters would have even suggested that their shooters start firing BEFORE the kill zone?  The goal here was to blame Oswald with as few shots as possible from the fake sniper's window.  That kill zone was obviously pre-planned to happen right down in the knoll area and that's pretty much what happened because IMO, the first shot did NOT start until Kennedy appears again from the freeway sign.

So why, pray tell, would the plotters have a crazy shooter as part of their team to fire way up as the car was turning the corner, completely destroying the plot?  It's ridiculous to think so.

Further, Davidson here thinks that the Z film was filmed at 48 FPS and then 67% of the frames removed. Fantastic. But again, when I and others have asked him over and over again WHY 67% of the frames needed to be removed - in other words, what did these removed frames reveal - then crickets chirp.  No reply.  Nothing.

Exactly. Because all of these removed frames and splices and painted in blobs are just another wacky theory that does nothing but confuse both serious researchers and newbies just getting interested in why Kennedy was murdered.

On 4/19/2017 at 6:12 PM, Michael Walton said:

"Also, a serious question and not to stir things up with you.  I've been developing training for over 20 years now.  When you present something, you have to list things for people 1-2-3, in order for them to get it."

Chris' previous quote below:

"Now convert 1.8 sec of 18.3fps film into total number of frames.
Does that result sound familiar?"

If you were serious about the above excerpt, you could have answered the question with a number. Period!!!

Yet you followed with this drivel. Imo

-------------------------------------

Yes, it's very familiar.  Chris Davidson just won't let this "the films have been faked" theory die. I mean, really?  Watch JFK and Jackie as they glide by Towner, who's filming.  Nothing is happening. JFK sits there looking at the audience...the same with Jackie pre- and post- "splice."

Rate x Time = Distance

We're expected to believe that 7 frames have been removed from Towner during that sequence all to reveal...what?

You don’t want to question Dale Myers. Why is that?

7 frames is what Myers pointed out. 

That's the funniest thing about these film alteration theories - no one on here, not Davidson, not Josephs, not others - can still to this day tell us WHAT was removed.  Or better WHY they were removed. No one that early in the motorcade has ever said anything or come forward to corroborate something sinister that has happened at that point. Not a one word. You can even see close to the same sequence from the woman who was filming from the 4th floor of the TSDB - people are just standing there clapping, taking photos, and so on.

Frames were removed. I don’t have to explain why.

Speculation = B.S.

And yet...the film alteration theories never die.

Of course they won’t.

The previous A-B-C postings in this topic are not theories. Prove them wrong?

When did the car average 14.2mph in the span provided?

Meanwhile, if you choose to believe the assassination was a conspiracy and if the TSBD was nothing but a stage for the police to find fake evidence so they can pin the blame on the "lone nut" Oswald, do you really think that the plotters would have even suggested that their shooters start firing BEFORE the kill zone?  The goal here was to blame Oswald with as few shots as possible from the fake sniper's window.  That kill zone was obviously pre-planned to happen right down in the knoll area and that's pretty much what happened because IMO, the first shot did NOT start until Kennedy appears again from the freeway sign.

Choose to believe. IMO. Real convincing.

Glad you have it all figured out.

No need to concern yourself with the information I provide.

So why, pray tell, would the plotters have a crazy shooter as part of their team to fire way up as the car was turning the corner, completely destroying the plot?  It's ridiculous to think so.

You are the one that keeps speculating on what the films should show in relationship to shooters.   

Talk about ridiculous. 

Further, Davidson here thinks that the Z film was filmed at 48 FPS and then 67% of the frames removed. Fantastic. But again, when I and others have asked him over and over again WHY 67% of the frames needed to be removed - in other words, what did these removed frames reveal - then crickets chirp.  No reply.  Nothing.

Now you want to rehash your same old response.

Here’s the problem you have:

I showed you the exact method.

Should I re-submit, that, which has already been explained in great detail again. Un-necessary for those that get it.

Exactly. Because all of these removed frames and splices and painted in blobs are just another wacky theory that does nothing but confuse both serious researchers and newbies just getting interested in why Kennedy was murdered.

It's regrettable that you consider applying a basic mathematic formula to the assassination films a "wacky theory".

It’s not difficult to solve a R x T = D equation.

Even easier when all elements are provided.

Unfortunately, not everyone will understand.

Such is life.

The extant film (limo on film) starts at z133.

Myers robbed us of 1.8sec = 33 zframes via the change in frame rate for Towner's camera from 18.3 to 22.8.

WC CE884 (JFK in limo) at z166 = Station# 3+30.1 

From z161-z166, the WC has slowed the limo tremendously.

Cutler (when superimposed on West) accurately plots JFK within the limo at extant z133 = Station# 2+99

This points to a 30ft correction.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwrExtVD005Obk9fNjdySjVGRk0/view?usp=sharing

Chris all of this is embarrassingly meaningless to me and many, many others who come here.

As I've  said numerous  times even if all of these hidden  figures mean something  in the overall  scheme of things  they  prove absolutely  nothing  in the assassination.

In addition  all theories are supposed  to  lead to  a  conclusion. Since I've  been  corresponding  with  you  on  EF you STILL to this  day have not answered  the simple  question  of WHAT do your  hidden  figures  prove in relation  to  the  murder. 

And we're  going  to  continue  to  wait  because  I'm  sorry  to  say  but it  all means nothing.

7 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Chris all of this is embarrassingly meaningless to me and many, many others who come here.

And yet, you continue with the same responses. Once again, PLEASE move on to something else. 

It’s embarrassing you don’t understand simple equations.

Glad to hear you’re the designated spokesperson for the forum members.

As I've  said numerous  times even if all of these hidden  figures mean something  in the overall  scheme of things  they  prove absolutely  nothing  in the assassination.

In your opinion of course. (I see your belief is that more speculation is the answer to the question.)

In addition  all theories are supposed  to  lead to  a  conclusion. Since I've  been  corresponding  with  you  on  EF you STILL to this  day have not answered  the simple  question  of WHAT do your  hidden  figures  prove in relation  to  the  murder. 

I suggest listening to the song “One Thing Leads To Another” by The Fixx and putting it into WC context.    

And we're  going  to  continue  to  wait  because  I'm  sorry  to  say  but it  all means nothing.

Then I can enjoy the sound of your silence (Simon and Garfunkel recommended) when I post my meaningless (your speculation of course) information.

A win-win for me.