The Education Forum

Larry Earl Reno and Jim Koethe

]

"OJ Simpson went to a fast food place with Kato to buy some Methamphetamine. Kato lied about that. Otherwise, I don't see how Simpson could do such a savage thing in such a short period of time unless his blood was raging. It was superhuman."

O.J.'s son, Jason committed the murders. Nicole was a raging coke-head, which is why O.J. left her in the first place. Her, and her floozy of a sister, and their high-class hooker friend, Fran Resnick.

Where did you read this, Terry, about Jason committing the murders? I'd really like to know. OJ left a note to Jason to read to the public after his acquittal. Jason looked very disturbed, read the note angrily; and I've read that as the verdict was being read, Jason was in a fetal position on the floor near his relatives, crying.

Also, why are these women "floozies"? OK, it bugged me when Faye Resnick used to tell Geraldo or someone how all her husbands were very rich. But I don't see how she's harming anybody. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer.

Goldman's girlfriend was an Ultrasound tech in one of the hospital's I worked at. She, and the Goldman's, came west from Palm Beach, FL a year or two before the murders. Goldman was an "aspiring" actor who bussed tables at Mezzaluna, which also served as a clandestine business-distribution center for his "other" customers, such as Nicole Simpson. His girlfriend, the U/S tech, drove a late model Porsche Carrera. She hated Nicole. The last time I saw her she was packing some boxes off for the post office, "Christmas presents," and left town headed back to Florida in December 1994.

Now when you say his other customers, are you inferring that Ronald Goldman was a male prostitute or a drug dealer?

Cocaine alters the binding sites in the brain, permanently by causing a glitch in the DNA chain of the body's cellular system, so that each new cell becomes embedded with the new link in the DNA chain, making it virtually impossible for the neurotransmitter enzymes to recognize the newly altered binding sites. Henceforth, making it virtually impossible to kick the habit. Much the same as those other two drugs which happen to be legal and just as hard to kick, nicotine, and alcohol.

I'm glad I never indulged in street drugs.

"At night, Irv would go out on the town with his glamourous wife, the red-headed Essee, a former dancer with a college degree. As a young woman, she was like today's Paris Hilton. It was all about being pretty and being seen. This her grandson said. The night clubs served as a venue for visiting celebs who had a stopover in Chicago. It was fodder for his column. He really lived a great life and was in 2 movies: Advise and Consent and Anatomy of a Murder, directed by his good friend Otto Preminger. --"

That's not saying very much about someone whose daughter has been murdered. Especially, the way you portray this family's shallow, ignorant behavior. I, for one, had never even heard of Irv Kupcinet until I hit the forums. I never remember him on any of the sportscasts out of New York, or L.A. So, what exactly was he? An actor? A talk show host? A sportscaster? A minor celebrity-about-town? Chicago? If he lived such a great life, and his wife was so beautiful, how come they couldn't save their daughter from a fate worse than death, which is what it seems to be wreaking [you mean reeking] of, at this late date?

Irv was never a shallow man, especially with his Zionism. He was a well-informed person. Essee had her faults. She lived vicariously through her daughter; even the housekeeper of 40 years said that. She'd walk right past you, even if you were a friend of Irv's. But if you were a celeb, you had her complete attention.

If you were a friend of the family's, why didn't you speak up about the dysfunction you apparently were witness to, at the time. I mean, after all, you couldn't have been that star-struck with Essee to not have brought to her attention what seemed to be her total lack of empathy for her own daughter, let alone how obvious it might have appeared to outsiders. I mean, like what exactly was her take on all of this? It seems as if it was more of a bother to her than a tragedy. Like, "Oh my poor, little, pudgy daughter has now found peace." Or, more likely, "Well, at least I won't have to be embarrassed any longer by this dumpy little thing I brought into the world."

Terry, I don't know where you got the idea that I was a friend of the family's. The Kupcinets were well aware of me. Now I'm on the Karyn Kupcinet yahoo site, which is overseen by Kari Kupcinet, Karyn's niece, who never met her. They were not crazy about the link to the Kennedy Assassination. And disliked James Ellroy's take on how Karyn died. I don't blame them. And then they died.

After Essee died, Irv was in a wheelchair (heart troubles) and was being interviewed about his daughter. The reporter asked him if she could have killed herself. And as old as he was, he was quick to anger. He said, "It was our fault. We never should have cut the apron strings so early."

For such wonderful people as you seem to make them out to be, I fail to note any redeeming aspects of their personalities that might lead me to believe they were nothing more than self-absorbed limelight addicts, more interested in their public personnas than in what their superficial attitudes may have wrought along with the effects they may have had, on their not-so-spectacular little girl.

Well the not so spectacular little girl had a genius IQ. She wanted to be an actress, not a star. Her parents, particularly her mother, put a lot of stress on her. She felt she was disappointing them anytime she was rejected for a role.

I feel she should have gone into Journalism, something like that. One male friend said, "She had more books than any girl I know." I wish Irv had pushed her to go after a Journalism degree. She should have gone somewhere to be alone and see what she wanted to be. She could have been a novelist or a playwright. When you come out and say she was mediocre, she didn't live long enough to be her own person. She didn't know who she was.'

Also, the chief investigator of her murder said, "This girl has more friends than anyone else I've ever known." Carol Lynley told of her courage and generosity. No, she was not mediocre. I just think she was in the wrong business or the wrong end of it.

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Kathy....

In case you are interested, below is a book written by Wiliam Dear, who is a Private Investigator in Dallas. Actually his office is on the Stemmons Freeway! He was involved in the exhumation of Oswald. He investigated the O.J, Simpson case for several years and discovered that Jason did have the Motive, Means and Opportunity to kill Nicole. Quite an interesting book!

"O.J. Simpson Is Guilty, But Not Of Murder" by William Dear

http://www.atlasbooks.com/marktplc/00554.htm

William C. Dear - Private Investigator

http://www.pimall.com/dear/index.html

Dixie

Kathy....

In case you are interested, below is a book written by Wiliam Dear, who is a Private Investigator in Dallas. Actually his office is on the Stemmons Freeway! He was involved in the exhumation of Oswald. He investigated the O.J, Simpson case for several years and discovered that Jason did have the Motive, Means and Opportunity to kill Nicole. Quite an interesting book!

Dixie

Dixie...you are quite correct. To me (and I followed every detail of the trial), it is clear

that Jason did the crime.

Soon after the trial, Alan Dershowitz was in town speaking on another subject. Afterwards

at a reception, I told him my theory about Jason. His reply:

YOU KNOW, HE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE CASE WITHOUT AN ALIBI.

That is as far as he would go, other than vigorously maintaining OJ's innocence.

Jack

Kathy....

Dixie

Thanks for the book title. I will order it from the library, after I get Brothers by David Talbot.

Kathy

]

"OJ Simpson went to a fast food place with Kato to buy some Methamphetamine. Kato lied about that. Otherwise, I don't see how Simpson could do such a savage thing in such a short period of time unless his blood was raging. It was superhuman."

O.J.'s son, Jason committed the murders. Nicole was a raging coke-head, which is why O.J. left her in the first place. Her, and her floozy of a sister, and their high-class hooker friend, Fran Resnick.

Where did you read this, Terry, about Jason committing the murders? I'd really like to know. OJ left a note to Jason to read to the public after his acquittal. Jason looked very disturbed, read the note angrily; and I've read that as the verdict was being read, Jason was in a fetal position on the floor near his relatives, crying.

Also, why are these women "floozies"? OK, it bugged me when Faye Resnick used to tell Geraldo or someone how all her husbands were very rich. But I don't see how she's harming anybody. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer.

Goldman's girlfriend was an Ultrasound tech in one of the hospital's I worked at. She, and the Goldman's, came west from Palm Beach, FL a year or two before the murders. Goldman was an "aspiring" actor who bussed tables at Mezzaluna, which also served as a clandestine business-distribution center for his "other" customers, such as Nicole Simpson. His girlfriend, the U/S tech, drove a late model Porsche Carrera. She hated Nicole. The last time I saw her she was packing some boxes off for the post office, "Christmas presents," and left town headed back to Florida in December 1994.

Now when you say his other customers, are you inferring that Ronald Goldman was a male prostitute or a drug dealer?

Cocaine alters the binding sites in the brain, permanently by causing a glitch in the DNA chain of the body's cellular system, so that each new cell becomes embedded with the new link in the DNA chain, making it virtually impossible for the neurotransmitter enzymes to recognize the newly altered binding sites. Henceforth, making it virtually impossible to kick the habit. Much the same as those other two drugs which happen to be legal and just as hard to kick, nicotine, and alcohol.

I'm glad I never indulged in street drugs.

"At night, Irv would go out on the town with his glamourous wife, the red-headed Essee, a former dancer with a college degree. As a young woman, she was like today's Paris Hilton. It was all about being pretty and being seen. This her grandson said. The night clubs served as a venue for visiting celebs who had a stopover in Chicago. It was fodder for his column. He really lived a great life and was in 2 movies: Advise and Consent and Anatomy of a Murder, directed by his good friend Otto Preminger. --"

That's not saying very much about someone whose daughter has been murdered. Especially, the way you portray this family's shallow, ignorant behavior. I, for one, had never even heard of Irv Kupcinet until I hit the forums. I never remember him on any of the sportscasts out of New York, or L.A. So, what exactly was he? An actor? A talk show host? A sportscaster? A minor celebrity-about-town? Chicago? If he lived such a great life, and his wife was so beautiful, how come they couldn't save their daughter from a fate worse than death, which is what it seems to be wreaking [you mean reeking] of, at this late date?

Irv was never a shallow man, especially with his Zionism. He was a well-informed person. Essee had her faults. She lived precariously through her daughter; even the housekeeper of 40 years said that. She'd walk right past you, even if you were a friend of Irv's. But if you were a celeb, you had her complete attention.

If you were a friend of the family's, why didn't you speak up about the dysfunction you apparently were witness to, at the time. I mean, after all, you couldn't have been that star-struck with Essee to not have brought to her attention what seemed to be her total lack of empathy for her own daughter, let alone how obvious it might have appeared to outsiders. I mean, like what exactly was her take on all of this? It seems as if it was more of a bother to her than a tragedy. Like, "Oh my poor, little, pudgy daughter has now found peace." Or, more likely, "Well, at least I won't have to be embarrassed any longer by this dumpy little thing I brought into the world."

Terry, I don't know where you got the idea that I was a friend of the family's. The Kupcinets were well aware of me. Now I'm on the Karyn Kupcinet yahoo site, which is overseen by Kari Kupcinet, Karyn's niece, who never met her. They were not crazy about the link to the Kennedy Assassination. And disliked James Ellroy's take on how Karyn died. I don't blame them. And then they died.

After Essee died, Irv was in a wheelchair (heart troubles) and was being interviewed about his daughter. The reporter asked him if she could have killed herself. And as old as he was, he was quick to anger. He said, "It was our fault. We never should have cut the apron strings so early."

For such wonderful people as you seem to make them out to be, I fail to note any redeeming aspects of their personalities that might lead me to believe they were nothing more than self-absorbed limelight addicts, more interested in their public personnas than in what their superficial attitudes may have wrought along with the effects they may have had, on their not-so-spectacular little girl.

Well the not so spectacular little girl had a genuis IQ. She wanted to be an actress, not a star. Her parents, particularly her mother, put a lot of stress on her. She felt she was disappointing them anytime she was rejected for a role.

I feel she should have gone into Journalism, something like that. One male friend said, "She had more books than any girl I know." I wish Irv had pushed her to go after a Journalism degree. She should have gone somewhere to be alone and see what she wanted to be. She could have been a novelist or a playwright. When you come out and say she was mediocre, she didn't live long enough to be her own person. She didn't know who she was.'

Also, the chief investigator of her murder said, "This girl has more friends than anyone else I've ever known." Carol Lynley told of her courage and generosity. No, she was not mediocre. I just think she was in the wrong business or the wrong end of it.

"...are you inferring that Ronald Goldman was a male prostitute or a drug dealer?"

When I was attending a couple of law classes at CSU Dominguez Hills [aka South Central "Ghetto" U.] during the Fall semester 1994 - Spring semester 1995,

a lot of information came down the pike from the "inside" connection to those incarcerated from the "Three Strikes" amendment that had recently been enacted in CA the previous year, 1993. Let's just say that his name was well-known in certain circles.

"Also, why are these women "floozies"?"

O.K., then. They were cocaine abusers. That's an extremely expensive habit, as well as a "permanent" mind and personality altering drug. I've had firsthand experience in watching my daughter's father, and a once "best girlfriend" of mine, degenerate into state of delusional paranoia that would rival any naturally occurring pathological psychoses I've had to "opportunity" to observe in any psych ward, of any institution, of which I've ever been employed. And, I've seen enough of these cases in my career of 32 years to recognize the telltale signs, on sight.

"Terry, I don't know where you got the idea that I was a friend of the family's. The Kupcinets were well aware of me."

Well, the way you write about them, one would think you might have been a relative.

"Irv was never a shallow man, especially with his Zionism. He was a well-informed person. Essee had her faults. She lived precariously through her daughter; even the housekeeper of 40 years said that. She'd walk right past you, even if you were a friend of Irv's. But if you were a celeb, you had her complete attention."

He should have dumped her sorry ass a long time ago.

"Well the not so spectacular little girl had a genuis IQ. She wanted to be an actress, not a star. Her parents, particularly her mother, put a lot of stress on her. She felt she was disappointing them anytime she was rejected for a role.

I feel she should have gone into Journalism, something like that."

Then, her father should have recognized how gifted his daughter really was. He should have made a concerted effort to guide her in the direction of journalism, or a profession more suitable to her intellectual abilities. Instead, he sat idly by while his plastic fantastic wife set his daughter up for failure by allowing "Essee" to push her into one of the most competitive and self-esteem-destroying careers imaginable. I don't care how devoted a "zionist" he was. He wasn't paying attention to where his daughter's life was headed. She was on a collision course with disaster. Especially, if acting was not her major calling. She obviously wasn't a Tuesday Weld, a Sandra Dee, a Stephanie Powers, a Susan Strasberg, or even a Natalie Wood, for that matter. For her to have been thrown into that sort of competition was ridiculous. He was a "failure" as a father. Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Send me your address and I'll have Amazon.com ship both books off to you. William Dear's and Talbot's. William Dear's is essential to understanding exactly how character assassination, especially by Operation Mockingbird's media apparatus, is always at the ready to take down someone they never quite thought should have attained the success they had amassed, regardless of the hard work they spent in doing so. And, especially if they'd had the unmitigated gall to have married a white woman in the interim. That's exactly how they view it. And, if you think otherwise, you're naive.

I remember this as if it were yesterday, right on national T.V., after O.J. and his long-time friend Al had taken that ride to the cemetary in Lake Forest. While they were waiting for O.J. to arrive at the city jail, that Marsha, whatever the hell her name was, and Garcetti were waiting on the steps at the back door of the jail, and Marsha, uttered these words, "We've got the murderer." Or, words to that effect. And, I was immediately transported back to 11-22-63, and amazed at the sheer ignorance of "due process" being afforded another supposed, or at least should have been supposed, "suspect."

tmauro@pacbell.net

Another damned double duplicate post. Deleted by T. Mauro 7-10-07 0800 hrs PDT

Edited by Terry Mauro

]

"...are you inferring that Ronald Goldman was a male prostitute or a drug dealer?"

When I was attending a couple of law classes at CSU Dominguez Hills [aka South Central "Ghetto" U.] during the Fall semester 1994 - Spring semester 1995,

a lot of information came down the pike from the "inside" connection to those incarcerated from the "Three Strikes" amendment that had recently been enacted in CA the previous year, 1993. Let's just say that his name was well-known in certain circles.

"Also, why are these women "floozies"?"

O.K., then. They were cocaine abusers. That's an extremely expensive habit, as well as a "permanent" mind and personality altering drug. I've had firsthand experience in watching my daughter's father, and a once "best girlfriend" of mine, degenerate into state of delusional paranoia that would rival any naturally occurring pathological psychoses I've had to "opportunity" to observe in any psych ward, of any institution, of which I've ever been employed. And, I've seen enough of these cases in my career of 32 years to recognize the telltale signs, on sight.

"Terry, I don't know where you got the idea that I was a friend of the family's. The Kupcinets were well aware of me."

Well, the way you write about them, one would think you might have been a relative.

"Irv was never a shallow man, especially with his Zionism. He was a well-informed person. Essee had her faults. She lived vicariously through her daughter; even the housekeeper of 40 years said that. She'd walk right past you, even if you were a friend of Irv's. But if you were a celeb, you had her complete attention."

He should have dumped her sorry ass a long time ago.

"Well the not so spectacular little girl had a genius IQ. She wanted to be an actress, not a star. Her parents, particularly her mother, put a lot of stress on her. She felt she was disappointing them anytime she was rejected for a role.

I feel she should have gone into Journalism, something like that."

Then, her father should have recognized how gifted his daughter really was. He should have made a concerted effort to guide her in the direction of journalism, or a profession more suitable to her intellectual abilities. Instead, he sat idly by while his plastic fantastic wife set his daughter up for failure by allowing "Essee" to push her into one of the most competitive and self-esteem-destroying careers imaginable. I don't care how devoted a "zionist" he was. He wasn't paying attention to where his daughter's life was headed. She was on a collision course with disaster. Especially, if acting was not her major calling. She obviously wasn't a Tuesday Weld, a Sandra Dee, a Stephanie Powers, a Susan Strasberg, or even a Natalie Wood, for that matter. For her to have been thrown into that sort of competition was ridiculous. He was a "failure" as a father. Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Send me your address and I'll have Amazon.com ship both books off to you. William Dear's and Talbot's. William Dear's is essential to understanding exactly how character assassination, especially by Operation Mockingbird's media apparatus, is always at the ready to take down someone they never quite thought should have attained the success they had amassed, regardless of the hard work they spent in doing so. And, especially if they'd had the unmitigated gall to have married a white woman in the interim. That's exactly how they view it. And, if you think otherwise, you're naive.

I remember this as if it were yesterday, right on national T.V., after O.J. and his long-time friend Al had taken that ride to the cemetary in Lake Forest. While they were waiting for O.J. to arrive at the city jail, that Marsha, whatever the hell her name was, and Garcetti were waiting on the steps at the back door of the jail, and Marsha, uttered these words, "We've got the murderer." Or, words to that effect. And, I was immediately transported back to 11-22-63, and amazed at the sheer ignorance of "due process" being afforded another supposed, or at least should have been supposed, "suspect."

tmauro@pacbell.net

I didn't like Marcia Clark. She lost the case, but she loved the cameras. She was in a tight-fitting gown at one function where a reporter was trying to ask her a question. She said to him out of the side of her mouth, "Not now. They're taking pictures." She was so vain. And she lost! Now she's a blonde and works as a legal correspondant for one of the Entertainment shows.

Kathy