The Education Forum

Roy Kellerman and "the, ah, body..."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joe; Your welcome, imo also, there certainly is , was something wrong, also keep in the back of your mind the effort by some to go to Walter Reed HOSPITAL, SOME YEARS BACK SOME TRIED TO CONNECT BETHESDA AND w/r BUT NOTHING CAME UP WITHIN THE RESEARCH ..sorry caps....except there was a back road from one to the other to get there rather quickly, but that's another go around, imo David Lifton, nailed these beggars years ago and now his research has again been confirmed by Doug Horne, two OF THE GREAT RESEARCHERS imo within this continuing morass...here is A/F 1 showing where the coffin was situated on the flight back to Andrews..fyi....take care b..

The Air Force One at the Reagan Library is nearly identical to the one used on 11-22-63. It's quite confined inside. It's hard to imagine any significant movement of any type in the front or the back or the plane that people in the middle of the plane wouldn't know about. My two cents.

Hi Joe; Your welcome, imo also, there certainly is , was something wrong, also keep in the back of your mind the effort by some to go to Walter Reed HOSPITAL, SOME YEARS BACK SOME TRIED TO CONNECT BETHESDA AND w/r BUT NOTHING CAME UP WITHIN THE RESEARCH ..sorry caps....except there was a back road from one to the other to get there rather quickly, but that's another go around, imo David Lifton, nailed these beggars years ago and now his research has again been confirmed by Doug Horne, two OF THE GREAT RESEARCHERS imo within this continuing morass...here is A/F 1 showing where the coffin was situated on the flight back to Andrews..fyi....take care b..

The Air Force One at the Reagan Library is nearly identical to the one used on 11-22-63. It's quite confined inside. It's hard to imagine any significant movement of any type in the front or the back or the plane that people in the middle of the plane wouldn't know about. My two cents.

Pat, let's suppose you are right. What are the chances Kennedy's body was not in the Dallas casket when put aboard Air Force 1, but already in a body bag and in some baggage compartment? Was there ever a time at Parkland when some sort of subterfuge like this could have happened? Or was the casket at Parkland always in plain sight? I'm with Lifton on the casket being empty when the body reached Andrews. Could it have been empty when placed aboard Air Force 1? If not, why not? Just wondering, and hoping someone has studied this issue thoroughly. Years ago on Lancer, I remember reading of the possibility that two large fire extinguishers could have been put into the Dallas casket to give it weight -- urban legend, one of many? Regards, Daniel

Years ago on Lancer, I remember reading of the possibility that two large fire extinguishers could have been put into the Dallas casket to give it weight -- urban legend, one of many? Regards, Daniel

Daniel, They were not fire extinguishers. They were oxygen bottles

Hasn't the government, that is, some military personnel who were involved, admitted that there was a decoy casket, that is, two caskets? They may have even asserted that the Dallas casket was the one that was empty when it left Andrews. I don't remember the names or details, but I believe this info was posted here some time ago.

Hasn't the government, that is, some military personnel who were involved, admitted that there was a decoy casket, that is, two caskets? They may have even asserted that the Dallas casket was the one that was empty when it left Andrews. I don't remember the names or details, but I believe this info was posted here some time ago.

That's an entirely different matter. I believe you're thinking of the account of Richard Lipsey, the aide to General Wehle, the Commanding Officer of Military District Washington, the Army official in charge of the multi-service casket team.

Lipsey told the HSCA--during his HSCA interview in 1978 (which he insisted be tape recorded, which was done) and then repeated to me in 1979 (in our telephone interivew)--that at a meeting of officials at Andrews, at the control center, and prior to the arrival of AF-1, plans were made for two ambulances to meet the plane, and that one was to be a "decoy."

So that (I believe) is what you are referring to.

Also: there was no mention made (in Lipsey's account) of any "decoy casket." Just two ambulances, one of which was referred to as "the decoy."

So what we're talking about here is the modality for an offload.

One other matter: Lipsey's statement to me--made, made in our 1979 telephone interview--was in BEST EVIDENCE, published in January, 1981. That same statement, made to the HSCA in January 1978, wasn't released until 1993, after the JFK Records Act. So, to some researchers following the unfolding debate, the discovery, some 12 years after I interviewed Lipsey, that he had said the same thing to the HSCA, came as corroboration of sorts, of something I had already published, and that came as something that was rather startling.

Anyway, that's what Lipsey told the HSCA (Jan 1978) and me (1979). The main point is: military officials at Andrews were talking about the use of two ambulances, one referred to as "the decoy", prior to the arrival of Air Force One.

This also bears on the question of what else might on a full, unredacted version of the Air Force One radio transmissions, if such ever became available.

DSL

DSL

Pat,

Your statement as to what is "hard to imagine" does not address the logic of the situation.

The body was in the Dallas casket when it was placed aboard Air Force One, at 2:18 CST. That's just a fact. Based on the sequence of arrivals at Bethesda, the body was NOT in the Dallas casket when the naval ambulance arrived, with that same casket, at Bethesda Naval Hospital, at 6:55 PM EST.

Moreover: within minutes of the Kennedy party boarding AF-1 in Dallas, they were told the flight would have to be delayed. Why? Because (they were told) with Attorney General Robert Kennedy's approval (and even, in some accounts, at his suggestion), there would have to be a swearing in. As I'm sure you well know, this statement--which LBJ repeatedly made, and attributed to RFK--is hotly disputed by him (and others). So that was the reason why everyone was told they should come to the forward part part of the aircraft: because Lyndon was being sworn in.

So: At issue here is not just the mechanical explanation as to how the body was removed from the casket (it certainly did not happen by magic). At issue is whether the entire swearing in aboard AF-1 was contrived, and used as part of a deception mechanism to get the body out of the casket, and moved elsewhere, prior to the (Dallas) takeoff of Air Force One.

DSL

3/18/12; 2:25 PM PST

Los Angeles, California

Edited by David Lifton

Thanks David; a couple of thoughts, mentioned in the study of the tapes is a extra time span not accounted for i believe during the Bethesda activities,an hour and more ?? is it possible that a pre autopsy could have taken place at Walter Reed Hospital, they were connected the two hospitals by a back road at the time, and W/R being the larger teaching hospital did have a camera filming taping hook up, that Betheda did not have, thinking here about the Dennis David info about seeing a film of the autopsy in Pitzer's possession ,...a couple of thoughts, thanks best b

Edited by Bernice Moore

wink.gifhttp://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=226788

A Visit to SAM 26000, by James Sawa.......b

hi joe; the one above,the one of af 1 with the coffin loaded, is from the web, i had a much smaller one, so i went looking

to see what was available at google photos, and i borrowed it... tomatoes.gif is something wrong with it...??is it yours ???there was no copyright associated with it...not that i saw... blink.gif or do you mean the autopsy painting ugh photo, that was from rich's years ago, someone posted it there and it ended up in the collection......if that;s the one you mean... thanks b

Edited by Bernice Moore

hi joe; the one above,the one of af 1 with the coffin loaded, is from the web, i had a much smaller one, so i went looking

to see what was available at google photos, and i borrowed it... tomatoes.gif is something wrong with it...??is it yours ???there was no copyright associated with it...not that i saw... blink.gif or do you mean the autopsy painting ugh photo, that was from rich's years ago, someone posted it there and it ended up in the collection......if that;s the one you mean... thanks b

No, nothing wrong with it, and, no, it's not mine. I was just wondering where it came from. The AF1 painting one with it in flight showing the interior and the coffin.

Joe

Edited by Joseph Backes

No, nothing wrong with it, and, no, it's not mine. I was just wondering where it came from. The AF1 painting one with it in flight showing the interior and the coffin.

Joe

hi, good, thought i tripped again, i am very careful with the photos i borrow or collect...cause once some time ago, i got you know what, when i did not ask, and i was suppose to, it is a larger copy, the newest one.there were no instructions along with it at all, and no copyright either....take care b..

Joe,

I thought I'd heard everything about LBJ's behavior in Dallas, but I am unfamiliar with any reports he was upset over JFK being given the last rites at Parkland. I'm very intrigued by that. What's the source?