The Education Forum

The Less Than Amazing Randi - Critic of 9-11 Truth is Funded by Military Contractors

more or less safe than those used in western countries?

And once again, what exactly does any of this have to do with 9/11 debunking on the JREF forum?

==========

Skeptics profluoridation and pro vaccine...

=====================================

In weak elderly femmine grandmotherly voice

" Thank you Randy for you saved me $ 1600 by steering me away from that phony psychic...

but my daughter is now sterile and her baby now mentally disabled from vaccines you said were safe. Golly I'll give her the $ 1600 ,but its small solace .......small (crying)..... "

===========

The Vaccine Coverup: 30 Years of Secret Official Transcripts Show UK Government Cover Up Vaccine Hazards “To Sell More Vaccines And Harm Your Kids”

===

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-vaccine-coverup-30-years-of-secret-official-transcripts-show-uk-government-experts-cover-up-vaccine-hazards-to-sell-more-vaccines-and-harm-your-kids/5354241

=====================

=====================

As vaccination rates go up, so does infant mortality - could injecting newborns with toxic chemicals be behind SIDS? (click link)

Evidence continues to mount that points to vaccines as the "mystery" trigger behind SIDS, or sudden infant death syndrome. A recent study published in the journal Acta Neuropathologica, as well as extensive data on vaccination rates and the timing of SIDS cases, suggests that vaccines may be inhibiting the proper development of the hippocampus in some babies, resulting in the various breathing and cardiac failures that lead to SIDS.

Researchers from Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School inadvertently discovered this after observing that nearly half of all infants in a group who died from SIDS had a unique abnormality in their hippocampus that was not present in infants who died from other other known causes. Based on their observations, it is now believed that this abnormality upsets the brain's ability to regulate breathing and heart rate patterns during sleep, which is when SIDS typically occurs.

Edited by Steven Gaal

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skeptics profluoridation and pro vaccine...

=====================================

In weak elderly femmine grandmotherly voice

" Thank you Randy for you saved me $ 1600 by steering me away from that phony psychic...

but my daughter is now sterile and her baby now mentally disabled from vaccines you said were safe. Golly I'll give her the $ 1600 ,but its small solace .......small (crying)..... "

===========

The Vaccine Coverup: 30 Years of Secret Official Transcripts Show UK Government Cover Up Vaccine Hazards “To Sell More Vaccines And Harm Your Kids”

===

http://www.globalres...ur-kids/5354241

• 3 weeks later...

OK another paper about vaccines from the opthamologist. Get back to us with something from a qualified expert.

Single Dose of DTP Vaccine Doubled Mortality Rate in African Infants

The first
, found that the mortality rate among infants vaccinated with a single dose of DTP (diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), tetanus) vaccine
doubled
over the six months following vaccination, and the mortality rate more than
quadrupled after the second and third dose

The research team, led by Dr. Aaby, concluded that:

"In low-income countries with high mortality, DTP as the last vaccine received may be associated with slightly increased mortality… The role of DTP in high mortality areas needs to be clarified."

Scientific Bias Explains Divergent Results on Survival Outcomes Post-DTP Vaccination Three years later, Dr. Aaby published a review of the available research in the journal Tropical Medicine and International Health, stating: "Observational studies of diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP) vaccine from longitudinal study sites have reported divergent effects on child survival, ranging from 10-fold reduction to three-fold increased mortality. How Scientific is "the Scientific Method" Really?

None of these studies had complete information on DTP vaccinations from both survivors and children who died. We reviewed the data analysis methodology to assess whether methodological differences could explain the divergent results.

… Seven studies using a case-control design or a landmark approach found a negative effect of DTP on child survival. Eight of nine survival analyses with retrospective updating of vaccination status reported a beneficial effect.

They concluded that these divergent results were at least in part due to methodological differences.

This beneficial effect of DTP increased with the length of the interval between data collection visits. Studies with long interval between visits had very high mortality rates among unvaccinated children, low mortality rate ratios for vaccinated compared with unvaccinated children, and strongly beneficial estimates of DTP."

"To assess the impact on mortality of routine vaccinations, observational study designs which minimize the effect of bias are warranted," the authors said, adding that "randomized trials should be considered."

Bias skewing medical research is nothing new, although it is rarely discussed. Last year I interviewed Dana Ullman, MPH about this troublesome fact.

Personally, I'm a big believer in the scientific method, provided it's applied appropriately and not biased by conflict of interest. And that's the key issue. Much of the scientific research that ends up being published is biased, prejudiced and littered with conflicts of interest. So it's no major surprise to find that differences in methodology would produce such conflicting results when looking at the mortality of vaccinated versus unvaccinated children.

"Explosive Findings" Ignored

Dr. Marcia Angell, the former editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) has spoken out about the pervasiveness of scientific bias—and worse. In her book The Truth about Drug Companies: How They Deceive Us and What to Do About It, she exposes many examples of why medical studies often cannot be trusted, stating that:

"Trials can be rigged in a dozen ways, and it happens all the time."

Likewise, in an essay published in PLoS Medicine in 2005, Dr. John Ioannidis, an epidemiologist at Ioannina School of Medicine, Greece, claims there is less than a 50 percent chance that the results of any randomly chosen scientific paper will be true.

Three years later, Dr. Ioannidis again showed that much of scientific research being published is highly questionable. According to his study:

"Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true."

He noted problems with experimental and statistical methods as the main culprits, including factors such as small sample sizes, poor study design, researcher bias and selective reporting.

Dr. Aaby's review of studies on mortality post-vaccination does not mention whether the source of funding had any impact on the results, but that's a very important consideration as well. Typically, independently funded studies are more prone to discover potential problems with the drug, while studies funded by the pharmaceutical industry tend to have favorable findings.

BBC 4 radio first aired a program titled The Vaccine Detectives, featuring Dr. Aaby's research into vaccinated versus unvaccinated children in Guinea Bissau in October 2010. The program was rebroadcast in January 2011

Vaccine Studies are Too Short to Evaluate Health Outcomes

Interestingly, the second time, it aired the same week Dr. Wakefield was again being viciously attacked for his 1998 MMR study and the media feverishly tried to convince everyone that vaccines are perfectly safe and essential for public health. Needless to say, no other major media outlets picked up on this BBC report and so there has been virtually no awareness in America.

The accompanying article The Vaccine Casebook, introduced Dr. Aaby and his research team and summarized the program as follows:

"... [A] team of Danish and African medical sleuths have pieced together evidence that could change public health care forever. They have discovered that vaccines and vitamin supplements have unexpected effects - good and bad - on the immune systems of children.

It's the first time a British journalist has visited the Bandim health surveillance unit, where Dr Peter Aaby and his team has toiled for more than 30 years - through wars, natural disasters and epidemics... Their health detective work has generated more than 600 scholarly articles in the world's leading medical journals, and been responsible for the withdrawal of a potentially deadly measles vaccine by the World Health Organisation.

But the WHO has not acted on the most explosive findings yet coming from Guinea Bissau.

They show that the world's most commonly used vaccines can strengthen - or weaken - a child's immune system in the long term, and affect their ability to fight off disease. The results directly challenge the WHO's global health advice, followed by most countries in the developing world, and could mean that thousands of young lives, in Africa and beyond, are needlessly at risk.

We'll hear from some of world's most respected public health scientists who back Aaby's findings. The documentary also asks why the WHO has not yet acted on the evidence generated so far. And whether safety tests for new vaccines and vitamin supplements, heavily promoted by donor agencies and pharmaceutical companies alike, are sufficiently far-reaching."

In that radio program, Dr. Aaby also discussed another interesting finding. One of his health projects had been selected by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a test site in the 1980's for a new high titer measles vaccine that could be given to infants younger than 12 months. After a typically short trial run, the high titer measles vaccine, which was given in infants in addition to DPT vaccine, appeared to be a success. But Dr. Aaby decided to continue evaluating the children over a longer term.

Three Vaccines Recently Connected with Infant Deaths

What did he find?

While the new measles vaccine appeared effective in the short term, over time the girl children who had been vaccinated were dying at a much higher rate than those who did not receive it.

Fortunately, the WHO accepted his findings and withdrew the high titer measles vaccine from use, reverting back to using the older measles vaccine that was given along with DPT.

That clearly raises the question of whether vaccine studies are conducted long enough to evaluate the true risks and benefits, especially when used in combination with other vaccines. In most cases the answer would undeniably be no, as the long-term effects are very rarely studied.

In related news, a Japanese safety panel is now investigating the connection between Pfizer's Prevnar and Sanofi Pasteur's ActHIB vaccines and the deaths of five young children. Japan's health ministry has ordered doctors to stop immunizing infants with the vaccines until the investigation is completed.

The Bottom Line

Prevnar, which is used against pneumonia and meningitis, is commonly used in more than 100 countries around the world, and is part of the routine childhood immunization schedule in more than 50 countries. ActHIB prevents infection with the Haemophilius influenza.

According to CNN:

"The U.S. Food and Drug administration said it was aware of the suspensions in Japan, but "physicians assessing vaccine safety at the FDA and CDC have not detected new safety concerns" related to the vaccines."

This is not the first time Prevnar has come under scrutiny. I began reporting the potential dangers of this vaccine some 10 years ago, when the vaccine was first approved. Back in 2000, Dr. Erdem Cantekin, Ph.D. Professor of Otolaryngology at the University of Pittsburgh stated that the alleged benefits of Prevnar are "greatly exaggerated, and the risks are significant."

Prevnar is in fact a perfect example of a vaccine that was not appropriately studied before being released to the public.

For example, the HMO trial in which Prevnar was approved had NO placebo group. Instead, the control group received another experimental vaccine for mennigococcus, and this was the ONLY trial done to establish the safety and efficacy of this vaccine for every newborn in the US!

In addition to the Japanese deaths, five infants died after being vaccinated for measles at Gandhidhams Rambaugh Hospital in India earlier this month. Three additional infants are said to be in serious condition.

The Times of India reported that:

'The entire stock of this vaccine in the state has been withdrawn pending lab tests and measles vaccination in the district has been stopped till further notice.

Not surprisingly however, on March 8, Market Watch reported that the panel had concluded the vaccines did not cause any of the infant deaths. They did however "request data on the safety of giving multiple vaccines simultaneously and more analysis of the cases," according to a Bloomberg report.

Following the deaths at 10 am, people went berserk breaking furniture and fixtures and beating up Dr Abhishek Makwana, who was on duty. Four infants died within minutes of being vaccinated by two female health workers while one infant died after an hour

A number of things are clear:

1. There are risks inherent with all vaccines
  2. Long-term health outcomes post-vaccination are typically not studied
  3. When you or your child is injured by a vaccine, the risks are 100 percent, and you will have to deal with the consequences on your own, because those who make and give vaccines are protected from liability in civil court, and federal vaccine injury compensation is very difficult to get.

What's worse, a U.S. Supreme Court recently decided to give drug companies total liability protection for injuries and deaths caused by government mandated vaccines.

It's important to realize that there's no guarantee that a vaccine will, in fact, protect against an infectious disease. Nor is it a given that exposure to an infectious disease will cause a complication, injury or death.

In the end, good health is about so much more than vaccination and preventing experience with infectious disease—it's about having a robust, well-functioning immune system, as that is your first line of defense.

By Jessica @Gianelloni Family: Life As We Know It

I remember the day I found out about “The Gardasil Girls.” It’s a website set up by the parents of thousands of girls who have been injured or killed by the Gardasil vaccine. This was a vaccine that was fast tracked to market, brilliantly marketed, never properly tested for safety, and has remained on the market despite killing and injuring thousands of girls. It has already been taken off the market in many other countries, but not in the United States. It is currently pushed on every young girl starting at the age of 9 years old, for a cervical cancer that the vaccine has no way of protecting against. A train wreck of one vaccine injury case after another. Never discussed in mainstream media. And still pushed on young girls by every well-meaning doctor.

I spend my days talking to parents of vaccine injured children. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t receive a message or phone call about another child who was injured by vaccines. Autism, SIDS, Asthma, Allergies, Diabetes, Ulcerative Colitis, Autoimmune Disorders, Neurological disorders, Seizure disorders, Behavioral Disorders. Vaccinated kids with whooping cough, croup, RSV. Constant ear infections, rounds and rounds of antibiotics, tubes, pneumonia, sinus infections, upper respiratory infections, strep infections, constipation, bloody stools, chronic diarrhea, the list goes on & on.

I wrote a post recently titled: Is This The Best We Can Offer? You can read the full post (HERE). In this article I share how for the first time in U.S. history, children’s life expectancies may be shorter than their parents. Despite the rapidly growing vaccination schedule, American children are more chronically ill and disabled than ever.

The following quotes come from Chapter 12 “Pediatrics: Sick is the New Healthy”, from the book “Vaccine Epidemic:”

“Children in the United States today have much higher rates of asthma, autism, diabetes, Crohn’s disease, epilepsy, life-threatening food allergies, obesity, ADHD, learning and behavioral disorders, and suicide than kids did in the 1980’s,
when fewer vaccines were given”.

The current CDC Recommended Schedule gives 70 doses of 16 vaccines by age 18.

“What if it were true that the way we now vaccinate children causes more death, chronic disease, and disability than it prevents in America?”

I think it’s time that we start paying more attention to vaccine injury stories. Unfortunately, they are only growing in number. I’m doing a series on my blog called “Lioness Arising Mothers“, where I shared personal stories written by mothers of vaccine-injured children. Their stories are heart wrenching and awe inspiring. I encourage you to read their stories.

A false polarity is perpetuated that positions deaths and injuries from disease as somehow more tragic than deaths and injuries from vaccines. These are equal tragedies. No child deserves to be written off as collateral damage in the war on disease
.” -Nancy Hokkanen

Edited by Steven Gaal

Get back to us with real science indicating Gardasil does more harm than good.

What exactly does this have to do with the JREF 9/11 forums?

Skeptics love vaccination !! Skeptics act like bigpharma hacks !!

#######

Dunning was a speaker at JREF's annual Amazing Meeting 2012 (Gaal)

=

Leading Skeptic Brian Dunning Sentenced to 15 Months Prison for Fraud

Posted by Greg at 15:01, 07 Aug 2014

dunning.jpg

Leading skeptic Brian Dunning, of the popular Skeptoid podcast, has this week been sentenced to 15 months in a Federal prison for defrauding eBay of hundreds of thousands of dollars. His incarceration will begin on September 2.

Dunning has now posted 'a message' about his conviction and sentencing on his website, a move which some skeptics have applauded as taking ownership of his crime, while others aren't as impressed. While I really don't care to get too deep into this affair, I'd have to side with the latter. In particular, unless there are more details I'm not party to, Dunning's description of how he earned his riches (through his company Kessler's Flying Circus, or KFC) seems rather misleading:

[W]e developed a pair of useful widgets: ProfileMaps, that showed a map of visitors to your MySpace page; and WhoLinked, a WordPress plugin that showed who has linked to your blog. These both included an eBay advertisement. Amazingly these both went viral, and through 2006 and 2007 our ads drove enough new customers to eBay US to earn KFC about $5.3 million dollars. Keep in mind that was the company's gross revenue; we had overhead and employees and costs like every other company. I was the second highest paid employee, and I did earn over a million dollars personally over 2006 and 2007 before taxes. [my emphasis]

The original indictment describes the crime, involving 'cookie-stuffing', in a very different way:

[T]he defendant provided free applications at two of his websites that users could download and use on their own websites: "ProfileMaps.info," which showed the physical location of visitors to a MySpace profile, and "WhoLinked.com," which showed who was linking to the user's website or blog. Any visitor to those websites could download either or both applications. Both applications included code that operated as follows: when a user visited a website that had installed the Profilemaps or Wholinked applications, the code would cause the user unknowingly to receive an eBay and/or CJ cooke with KFC's Affiliate ID without the user having clicked on an eBay ad or link, without the user knowing that his or her browser had been re-directed to the eBay and/or CJ affiliate tracking server, and without the user seeing any content of an eBay site. As a result, KFC would be paid if that user subsequently conducted an eBay revenue action within a certain period of time. [my emphasis)

I was also a little...skeptical...about Dunning's final words, in which he says though he regrets "this stain", he will "own it". From what I have seen, apart from this 'message' that some others have linked to on social media, Dunning has assiduously avoided taking ownership...his Twitter feed does not mention his sentencing or link to the message, neither does his Facebook page. There is no link to the message, or mention of his conviction/sentencing, on the front page of his own website. And perhaps worst of all, there seems to be absolutely no mention of it anywhere on the Skeptoid site - a venture which regularly asks for financial donations from listeners (the most recent being an August 1 podcast release titled 'Listeners Have Another Say'). Top left of the site does feature a link to 'Support Skeptoid' though.

In fact, Dunning's done such a good job of 'owning it' that today, while browsing various skeptical websites discussing this topic, I've seen a number of comments posted by Skeptoid supporters who were totally unaware of not only his prison sentence, but the conviction (which was recorded more than a year ago) [update: an example here].

But it's not really my concern - I leave it to the real skeptics to dissect the case in more detail.

[update: Skepchick have done a very good job of exactly that in this blog-post - it pretty much touches on everything I was thinking]

Related:

World Trade Center 7: The Lies Come Crashing Down - Skeptoid

9/11 | Skeptoid

Tag Archives: 9/11. Why I Left Joe Rogan on My List of Celebrities Promoting

Pseudoscience. Posted on February 5, 2014 by Brian Dunning. On January 14 ...

=========================================

Why I Left Joe Rogan on My List of Celebrities Promoting ... - Skeptoidskeptoid.com/blog/2014/02/05/joe-rogan/

911CT Debunking Podcast? - International Skeptics Forum

www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156666
Is there a topic-specific podcast on debunking 911CT's? .... Brian Dunning's work

is also an excellent, comprehensive source for all types of ...

Edited by Steven Gaal

Get back to us with real science indicating Gardasil does more harm than good.

What exactly does this have to do with the JREF 9/11 forums?

Skeptics love vaccination !! Skeptics act like bigpharma hacks !!

People who aren't paranoid kooks perceive the benefits of vaccinations out weigh the risks, it has nothing to do with how one feels about "bigpharma".

VACCINES DURING PREGNANCY
==============================
4250 % increase miscarriages and still births
==
Human and Environmental Toxicology Journal 2012
==========
Dog pregnancy questions - JREF Forum
forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=1530132
that there's no problem with humans being vaccinated against rabies during
pregnancy, yet I don't know about dogs themselves. Does anybody ...
Edited by Steven Gaal

Gee Len you ever wonder this ....there is super money to finance pro vaccine studies and also zero for anti vaccine studies ??

and there are muti Billion $$$ers at stake promoting vaccines ??

++++++++++

Gee I recall there were scientific studies saying by the Tobacco industry saying smoking was GOOD for you..or not that Bad ....not that Bad ....

=======

cough cough fist to mouth ...what did your daddy do in the Tobacco wars Len ?? ...imagine 48 FONT for the next

FALSE SCIENCE AND BIG MONEY ARE TWO SIDES = one coin. YOU of all people should know that. How is it said "O" wise one .....LOL ??????????????????????????? cough cough fist to mouth

Edited by Steven Gaal

• 3 months later...

It's a cliche to warn people to be wary of cornered animal because in desperation they could do anything. Gaal unable to back his claims stoops once again to a personal attack by proxy, making an indirect attack against me over my late father. A study showed that CTs are more likely to be disreputable than the general population. I don't think that's true for most members here but he OTOH.

A study showed that CTs are more likely to be disreputable than the general population // COLBY

REALLY ???

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Scientific Study Reveals Conspiracy Theorists The Most ...

themindunleashed.org › Awareness

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0_5LZ74QMAYJ:themindunleashed.org/2014/10/scientific-study-reveals-conspiracy-theorists-sane.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Oct 15, 2014 - If you're a conspiracy theorist, then you're crazy, right? ... those mainstream media stereotypes, "conspiracy theorists" appear to be more sane ...

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Scientific study reveals conspiracy theorists the most sane of ...

www.naturalnews.com/047168_conspiracy_theorists_sanity_propaganda...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:exuhB2ooeJEJ:www.naturalnews.com/047168_conspiracy_theorists_sanity_propaganda.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Oct 8, 2014 - Tags: conspiracy theorists, sanity, propaganda .... "conspiracy theorists" appear to be more sane than people who accept official versions of ...

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

"Conspiracy Theorists" Are The Most Sane Of All - Spirit ...

thespiritscience.net/.../scientific-study-reveals-conspiracy-theorists-are-th...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4QXDYMhIBD4J:thespiritscience.net/2014/11/04/scientific-study-reveals-conspiracy-theorists-are-the-most-sane-of-all/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Nov 4, 2014 - Scientific Study Reveals "Conspiracy Theorists" Are The Most Sane Of ... What they found was that conspiracist commenters were more likely to ...