The Education Forum

JFK Assassination Hypothesis

RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

APPROACH – My approach is that of a normal, independent homicide investigator whose responsibility is to identify, locate and preserve evidence of crimes that can be presented in a court of law.

HYPOTHESIS : Fr. Gr. An unproven theory, proposition, etc., tentatively accepted to explain certain facts or (working hypothesis) to provide a basis for further investigation, argument, study, etc.; a tentative theory provisionally adopted to explain certain facts and to guide in the investigation of others – frequently called a working hypothesis; as, the nebular hypothesis. Something assumed or conceded merely for the purpose of argument or action; as start with this hypothesis – Syn. Postulate, assumption, supposition.

– I have developed a series of hypothesis that have focused my research and when followed, will lead to those responsible for the murder of JFK.

(H#1) – The assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the murders of J.D. Tippit and Lee Harvey Oswald were homicides, the prosecution of which is an indictable offense at any time, with no statute of limitations. Since homicide is considered the highest form of crime under our system of justice, the judicial system should respond accordingly if there is evidence of criminal conspiracy in their deaths.

(H2) The accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, whether he was a shooter, patsy or was in any way connected to the assassination of the President, had numerous associations with many different intelligence services, both foreign and domestic, and utilized standard intelligence operational procedures in many of his activities (i.e. military background, use of aliases, forged identity documents, trained in foreign language, electronics, interrogation techniques, use of codes and ciphers, etc.). Therefore, his motive and the Modus Operandi (MO) of the assassination was that of a covert intelligence operation, and it should be investigated as such.

(H3) Even if the assassination of JFK was the work of a covert intelligence operation, which is designed to insulate, protect and hide the actual sponsors, the murder can be solved using standard homicide investigation techniques and/or counter-intelligence procedures, although results of CI investigation cannot be used in court.

(H4) The individuals responsible for the covert operation that resulted in the death of the President were serial killers in the sense they had committed political assassinations before 11/22/63 and have done so since, using standard covert operational procedures as their MO.

(H5) The covert operation that resulted in the murder of President Kennedy included a Black Propaganda Operation (Black Prop Op), which began prior to 11/22/63 which was designed to attribute blame for the assassination on Fidel Castro of Cuba. Those individuals who orchestrate this campaign are part of the same network that sponsored the events that occurred at Dealey Plaza.

(H6) Covert operational procedures can be utilized by anyone trained in such techniques, and only individuals, and not governmental organizations and agencies can be indicted for murder and/conspiracy or crimes related to the assassination.

(H7) Those individuals who sponsored the covert operation that resulted in the death of the President were also involved in similar covert operations aimed at Fidel Castro, as well as other clandestine projects that included MK/ULTRA, U2, Operation Wringer and Project Paperclip.

(H8) The Dealey Plaza operation was directly related to one covert operational mission to kill Fidel Castro – the mission of the Rex (See: NYT, Nov. 1, 1963).

(H9) Those who expressed foreknowledge of the assassination of JFK before it occurred were somehow associated with the sponsoring parties.

(H10) Because of the expressed foreknowledge, the let down in security at the time of the assassination, and the failure to properly investigate and prosecute those responsible, the assassination can be considered a coup d’etat, and those technicians who conducted the assassination operation were directly associated with those who took over the government and protected the responsible parties.

PLAN A – OBTAIN A NEW ROUND OF DEPOSED TESTIMONY UNDER OATH –

1) Congressional Hearing (– List Committees – ie. Government Operations)

2) Libel Trial - Posner, Lampert, et al - pick one -

3) Civil Suit – Ala MLK -

4) Grand Jury – Ala Medgar Evers – A D.C. Fed. Grand Jury, ala Dupont Circle, would immediately require a new, independent forensic autopsy of victims.

5) Homicide – On going related homicide investigations ( See: Related Unsolved Homicide List)

6) Other – List possibilities ?

PLAN B – FULL COURT PRESS - Focusing on FOIA & Civil Suit

(In tantum, run simultaneous with PLAN A -)

RESEARCH METHODOLOGY

APPROACH – My approach is that of a normal, independent homicide investigator whose responsibility is to identify, locate and preserve evidence of crimes that can be presented in a court of law.

HYPOTHESIS : Fr. Gr. An unproven theory, proposition, etc., tentatively accepted to explain certain facts or (working hypothesis) to provide a basis for further investigation, argument, study, etc.; a tentative theory provisionally adopted to explain certain facts and to guide in the investigation of others – frequently called a working hypothesis; as, the nebular hypothesis. Something assumed or conceded merely for the purpose of argument or action; as start with this hypothesis – Syn. Postulate, assumption, supposition.

– I have developed a series of hypothesis that have focused my research and when followed, will lead to those responsible for the murder of JFK.

(H#1) – The assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the murders of J.D. Tippit and Lee Harvey Oswald were homicides, the prosecution of which is an indictable offense at any time, with no statute of limitations. Since homicide is considered the highest form of crime under our system of justice, the judicial system should respond accordingly if there is evidence of criminal conspiracy in their deaths.

(H2) The accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, whether he was a shooter, patsy or was in any way connected to the assassination of the President, had numerous associations with many different intelligence services, both foreign and domestic, and utilized standard intelligence operational procedures in many of his activities (i.e. military background, use of aliases, forged identity documents, trained in foreign language, electronics, interrogation techniques, use of codes and ciphers, etc.). Therefore, his motive and the Modus Operandi (MO) of the assassination was that of a covert intelligence operation, and it should be investigated as such.

(H3) Even if the assassination of JFK was the work of a covert intelligence operation, which is designed to insulate, protect and hide the actual sponsors, the murder can be solved using standard homicide investigation techniques and/or counter-intelligence procedures, although results of CI investigation cannot be used in court.

(H4) The individuals responsible for the covert operation that resulted in the death of the President were serial killers in the sense they had committed political assassinations before 11/22/63 and have done so since, using standard covert operational procedures as their MO.

(H5) The covert operation that resulted in the murder of President Kennedy included a Black Propaganda Operation (Black Prop Op), which began prior to 11/22/63 which was designed to attribute blame for the assassination on Fidel Castro of Cuba. Those individuals who orchestrate this campaign are part of the same network that sponsored the events that occurred at Dealey Plaza.

(H6) Covert operational procedures can be utilized by anyone trained in such techniques, and only individuals, and not governmental organizations and agencies can be indicted for murder and/conspiracy or crimes related to the assassination.

(H7) Those individuals who sponsored the covert operation that resulted in the death of the President were also involved in similar covert operations aimed at Fidel Castro, as well as other clandestine projects that included MK/ULTRA, U2, Operation Wringer and Project Paperclip.

(H8) The Dealey Plaza operation was directly related to one covert operational mission to kill Fidel Castro – the mission of the Rex (See: NYT, Nov. 1, 1963).

(H9) Those who expressed foreknowledge of the assassination of JFK before it occurred were somehow associated with the sponsoring parties.

(H10) Because of the expressed foreknowledge, the let down in security at the time of the assassination, and the failure to properly investigate and prosecute those responsible, the assassination can be considered a coup d’etat, and those technicians who conducted the assassination operation were directly associated with those who took over the government and protected the responsible parties.

PLAN A – OBTAIN A NEW ROUND OF DEPOSED TESTIMONY UNDER OATH –

1) Congressional Hearing (– List Committees – ie. Government Operations)

2) Libel Trial - Posner, Lampert, et al - pick one -

3) Civil Suit – Ala MLK -

4) Grand Jury – Ala Medgar Evers – A D.C. Fed. Grand Jury, ala Dupont Circle, would immediately require a new, independent forensic autopsy of victims.

5) Homicide – On going related homicide investigations ( See: Related Unsolved Homicide List)

6) Other – List possibilities ?

PLAN B – FULL COURT PRESS - Focusing on FOIA & Civil Suit

(In tantum, run simultaneous with PLAN A -)

Hi William,

1) I like your ideas.

2) I like the way you write.

3) I'm trying to help you keep this on the "front page."

FWIW, Thomas

[

Hi William,

1) I like your ideas.

2) I like the way you write.

3) I'm trying to help you keep this on the "front page."

FWIW, Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Many thanks for your response.

I developed my hypothesis after an exchange of emails with Ken Rahn, who I finally met at the DC Conference last November.

My ideas on the assassination, taking the evidence to a grand jury in particular, developed over time, years, decades on this, trying to figure out a place where the truth and new evidence could be developed and justice given some consideration.

I posted this to see if anybody else is interested in, rather than debate, following this route to the truth, as I don't consider the assassination of JFK history or debateable, but an acative homicide investigation. And it is quite apparent that the network responsible for his death is still very active.

Thanks for the response.

Sometimes you don't know if anybody is listening.

More to come,

B. Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

You have a large number of hypotheses as I read the above Bill. You'll be a busy boy! :D

Under your research methodology heading, I'm usually used to seeing how the variables of a theory will be tested. Gathering subject data and utilizing statistical analysis will probably not be called for unless you're doing something I'm not aware of. Are you doing a literature review or contacting primary/secondary/tertiary sources to bolster your tenants (sp) for each theory? Are you eventually headed towards a publication? I'm curious. Jason Vermeer

You have a large number of hypotheses as I read the above Bill. You'll be a busy boy! :D

Under your research methodology heading, I'm usually used to seeing how the variables of a theory will be tested. Gathering subject data and utilizing statistical analysis will probably not be called for unless you're doing something I'm not aware of. Are you doing a literature review or contacting primary/secondary/tertiary sources to bolster your tenants (sp) for each theory? Are you eventually headed towards a publication? I'm curious. Jason Vermeer

Hello Jason,

Not interested in debate or publishing theories, but heading to court, to see if indictments can be issued for crimes related to the assassination, and maybe back to Congress for hearings on compliance with the JFK Act. Subject data will be tested as evidence in a court of law.

Are you living anywhere near Cedar Rapids?

Also, besides what's in Mellen's book, do you have any more on the Customs angle?

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill, I live 2 hours from Cedar Rapids. I get close to Cedar Rapids about 4 times a year when I go to the Hawkeye football games in Iowa City - 25 minutes away. Are you wanting something on Collins Radio?

I have made some more progress on the customs angle and there may be linkages to Mellen's Smith. Interesting she threw out "Cesario" Diosdado as well. Jason

Bill, I live 2 hours from Cedar Rapids. I get close to Cedar Rapids about 4 times a year when I go to the Hawkeye football games in Iowa City - 25 minutes away. Are you wanting something on Collins Radio?

I have made some more progress on the customs angle and there may be linkages to Mellen's Smith. Interesting she threw out "Cesario" Diosdado as well. Jason

Hi Jason,

Yea, I was wondering if there's a photo of what they called The Fish Bowl - or maybe it's the Glass House, at the Cedar Rapids HQ, where they monitored and relayed the AF1 and SAC radio transmissons. I've corresponded with their corporate library archivist and they've been helpful, and might have a photo.

Also, if your interested, I have David Atlee Phillips' description of Customs in his career opportuniteis in intellignece.

B.K.

I've got something Bill, you probably have seen it. I was reading somewhere that they "closed down the fishbowl" in 1966 but it might be the wrong street address. It's Rockwell-Collins now I guess. Jason

Hi Jason,

It is most definately Rockwell-Collins now and they did close down the Fishbowl.

Can you give me the caption on the first photo you sent - not the Collins hanger. The type blurrs when I enlarge the pix.

Thanks!

Bill Kelly

I've got something Bill, you probably have seen it. I was reading somewhere that they "closed down the fishbowl" in 1966 but it might be the wrong street address. It's Rockwell-Collins now I guess. Jason

Hi Jason,

It is most definately Rockwell-Collins now and they did close down the Fishbowl.

Can you give me the caption on the first photo you sent - not the Collins hanger. The type blurrs when I enlarge the pix.

Thanks!

Bill Kelly

"The communications central radio station" "which played a role"...This is what I can make out Bill. Sorry. You know this comes from Mr. Collins book right? I can't get a better resolution. I'll try something else. I hope this is helping somewhat....Jason

Thanks for your question Richard but Bill is a lot more knowledgeable on this than me. I'm sure he can provide you with something of substance..Jason

Bill,

I also like your approach and ideas. In your opinion, how should people who claim involvement in the assassination be handled? Should they be called upon to testify under oath in a civil court or government setting? I ask this because there are many people who claim to have been involved in the assassination. Most of who I personally dismiss as publicity seekers but there is one person on this site who seems somewhat creditable. Sometimes I get the feeling that the assassination investigation has turned into game where people are pumping up their egos. Would forcing a person to testify help bring us closer to the truth?

Bill,

I also like your approach and ideas. In your opinion, how should people who claim involvement in the assassination be handled? Should they be called upon to testify under oath in a civil court or government setting? I ask this because there are many people who claim to have been involved in the assassination. Most of who I personally dismiss as publicity seekers but there is one person on this site who seems somewhat creditable.

ONLY ONE?

HI TOM, thanks for the comeback. It's good to know somebody is reading this stuff. My approach and ideas have been developed over time, and after many frustrations. In my opinion, the assassinaton of JFK, like that of Medgar Evers, Jock Yablonski/Tony Boyle, the Birmingham bombings, the Phila. Miss. murders and other civil rights murders of the 60s, is a crime that can be solved, despite the institutional unwillingness to do so.

That doesn't mean we, as independent researchers, investigators, historians and computer technicains, can't do it. We can, and are doing it, without the resources of the government. One thing that is imperative is that we get new testimony, under oath, As Soon As Possible - because of the attrition rate of witnesses and suspects. The list gets shorter ever day, though new witnesses seem to emerge over time.

Ruth and Michael Paine, Larry Craford, SAIC SSNO John Rice, Paul O'Conner, Harry Dean, Carl Mather,....the list of living witnesses is still there for the calling. Neither the HSCA nor the ARRB, despite repeated pleadings, refused to interview the Paines, though you can call them on the phone and talk with them if you want.

The difference between sworn testimony under oath and someone like Joan Mellen or Tony Summers siting in living room or kitchen with a witness or a suspect and then telling what they said, is the ability to bring perjury charges against those who lie under oath.

Now perjury isn't conspiracy, treason or homicide, but it is a crime, as Bill Clinton and Chaney's aide have discovered.

I know a federal prosecutor who wants to subpoena the Paines and ask a grand jury if they could be subject to the Pinkerton Act, which would certainly get them to answer the questions they were never asked by the Warren Commissioners (ie. How did Michael Paine's mom meet Mary Bancroft, Alan Dulles' agent and mistress?).

Testifying under oath quickly separates the publicity seekers and those with the real deal.

The circumstances of the testimony could also be different: Congressional Hearing, Civil Libel Trial, Federal Grand Jury, local grand jury, etc.

As you say:

Sometimes I get the feeling that the assassination investigation has turned into game where people are pumping up their egos. Would forcing a person to testify help bring us closer to the truth?

Those with something significant to say probably wouldn't say it unless they are required to by the law and the threat of jail.

When ELEMINATION is the motive, as it is with the JFK case, investigators and prosecutors who are actually trying to solve a case, use the weakest link in the conspiracy chain, and in return for their testimony, go light on the loose link (aka rat), someone like David Ferrie, Larry Craford or someone who can tie the need to know network together, like Able Danger did with Al Quada.

In any case Tom, fI now have a computer question for you. How can I get articles I have in my old Mac G3 and convert them to Word for my iinternet computer?

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com