The Education Forum

CIA Suspect Yearbook: Who Were the Conspirators?

I put together a yearbook-style list of CIA agents who have been named as suspects in the assassination. I only indicated people who could reasonably be considered conspirators--for example, I didn't include officers like John Whitten even though they were connected to the case because I don't believe they had anything to do with the plot--although some of the people on this list have tenuous ties. I also plan to make similar pages for mercenaries/anti-Castro Cubans, mafia figures, etc., so some of these categories overlap. This is why I didn't include people like Frank Sturgis, Gerry Patrick Hemming, or Rafael Quintero, even though they are agency connected. Similarly, Robert Maheu and Gordon Novel weren't officially CIA agents but did work as such, so they are hard to classify elsewhere.

Anyway, obviously not everyone on this list worked in concert as co-conspirators in the assassination. A lot of these people didn't like each other or didn't trust each other. Who would you eliminate as being a conspirator? Who ranks highest in your mind as a suspect?

http://postimg.org/image/sezx79131/

post-6463-0-72207400-1449005879_thumb.png

What is this, Langley High, Class of '63? Nice work, Brian. Creepy nice.

Right off the bat, I would eliminate from consideration- John McCone, Winston Scott & Desmond Fitzgerald as A-1 good guys. And Frank Wisner I think had left the Agency in '62 due to poor mental health. Also Richard Bissell and Gordon Novel I see as innocent, out of the loop.

I would include a few extras from Angleton's Special Investigations Group- Birch O'Neal, Newton Miler & Ann Egerter. They had handled Oswald's false defection and, of anyone, I would pick Angleton as Oswald's case officer. Also Alan White, #2 man at the Mexico City station.

Guys on the ground in Dallas who should not be overlooked: Fred Crisman & Thomas Beckham, Bernard Barker & Roy Hargraves, Bernardo DeTorres & the Novo Sampol brothers, Guillermo & Ignacio, and the "three amigos"- Loran Hall, Lawrence Howard & William Seymour, who were getaway drivers.

My inner circle, in no particular order, comprises Angleton, Cabell, Dulles, Harvey, Helms, Lansdale, Meyer, Morales & Phillips.

Just one man's opinion.

You can't include Hunt without Frank, do you even know about the project they both worked on in 1954? What makes you think they wouldn't work together on the 1963 project? Didn't they also work together on the Big Project in 1972? Too many folks have written off Frank, frankly, so have I. As the shooter, but you can't ignore a guy like Frank. Gaeton Fonzi said that.

Frank often bragged about his involvements with JFK and Watergate around Miami. When Frank gave my father an M-1 and told him, [my father] that he killed Kennedy, my father didn't believe him. This is how Frank works, he'll tell you he did something he didn't do, but what he's really saying is, he was apart of something that others did, and he took great pride in that.

A guy like Frank wouldn't be nowhere near the scene, however, Frank did deliver the weapons, I know this to be fact, I know Eugenio with an "S or "Z" Zaldivar was there too, and I'll tell him to his face, in Miami. I know he was there with Tony, or my father wouldn't have mentioned Dallas under his name. I have no doubt about that. That list you posted, , and you say you're compiling a separate list of anti-Castro Cubans and the mob did it BS theory? With a list like that, did anyone expect Jack to get out of Dealey Plaza alive?

What do you really know about these anti-Castro Cubans? Sure, there's a lot of knowledgeable people here, and many of you have read a lot of information about these anti-Castro Cubans, and what they've done, everyone knows what Bambie did, everyone knows what CORU was about, does that make you an expert on them?

I suggest sitting down with them, talk to them and let them open up to you, allow them to speak from the heart, there's nothing they can say now that would incriminate themselves in Kennedy's assassination, in-fact, Eugenio could say right now, yeah, I killed Kennedy, and the government wouldn't do a damn thing, and the sad part is that Eugenio knows it, so does all of them, so it wouldn't matter if someone now came forward and confessed, why? Because the Warren Commission has already written the book, the government has had the final chapter written on this, and they have the definitive answer. It is finished.

I was to damned navie to believe that Congress would hold just one more hearing. I believed that if I could present my scientific evidence which I have worked on with doctors regarding the Zfilm I could present what I call [reaction upon impact]. I believe there are images that have never been reviewed. Another words, for years everyone has heard the phrase "back and to the left" but when Kennedy got struck from the projectile coming from somewhere other than the rear, we have intensely studied the Zfilm that proves more than just back and to the left, a lock of his hair is nearly straight up, his arm follows through in a neurological motion as he's struck by the projectile.

This opens up a whole new can of worms, but would the government allow me and the doctors who's worked with me explain this before a congressional hearing? No, why? That would pretty much exonerate Oswald from the assassination.

You could put up every single name you think worked for the agency and write book after book on this topic, but where does it stop? Is there no end to this conspiracy? Is it really as complicated as everyone wants to make it? Did Oswald go back to the Paine's house to remove the gun, and store it at his boarding home just to bring it to the TSBD the next day?

What really happened to the curtain rods, where any found? If the bag that Oswald had was so long, and everyone apparently thinks that Oswald's rifle was dismantled and put back together with a dime, I've got news for you. The two screws at the bottom that holds the barrel in place are allen screws, so you couldn't put the rifle back together with a dime, and secondly, even if the rifle was torn completely apart there is no way that rifle would fit into the bag Oswald brought in, surely someone would have noticed him bringing a rifle to work.

There's too many what if's, and everyone wants to make something so simply so damned complicated. What do I mean by that, well, we take a look into Kennedy's life, and everyone hated Kennedy, so why not write a book about every possible conspiracy?

The mob does not really exist anymore, the rich oil Tycoons haven't lost their businesses, they just sold them off and made more money by selling them, like Zapata, the bankers were birthed under president Woodrow Wilson and Federal guidelines. The generals will always have another war to fight if Vietnam would end, heck, how many wars has the United States been in since Vietnam?

The one and only thing that has continued on since Kennedy's assassination, has been the struggle for a free Cuba. Forget Dulles, LBJ, Jackie, Connally, Oswald, the mob, bankers, the French, Jews and generals. Forget Nixon, Hemming and the Secret Service did it.

It really wasn't that complicated folks, LBJ wanted to prevent war, guess what, so did his generals, no one wanted nuclear war with Russia, and anyone who says yes they did, has an agenda. Not even a general thought about losing his family over a nuke much less their own lives, therefore, this assassination had to get covered up, that is where all agencies came together, working together on the cover-up.

I'm done venting.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Thanks, Richard.

I agree with your analysis--I don't think John McCone, Winston Scott, or Richard Bissell had anything to do with the assassination...Desmond Fitzgerald I'm not as convinced about, but I'd err that he wasn't.

Good call on adding O'Neal, Miler, Egerter, and White. I also plan on making one of these for mercenaries, contacts, ground crew types which will include the names you mentioned: Hargraves, Barker, Hall, etc.

Scott, I completely agree that Frank Sturgis shouldn't be written off. This was just a page for CIA and I originally had him on there, but then it's a slippery slope to start including other mercenaries, so I thought I'd make a separate one with them. There's just a lot of people who did work for CIA-connected projects that could be better classified in other categories like anti-Castro Cubans.

Shaw's another one of those agency-linked types that are difficult to classify. I have a suspect spreadsheet and have him under 'New Orleans figures' with Ferrie, Bannister, et. al, but all of them should probably be put in some more specific category.

Edited by Brian Schmidt

Shaw's another one of those agency-linked types that are difficult to classify. I have a suspect spreadsheet and have him under 'New Orleans figures' with Ferrie, Bannister, et. al, but all of them should probably be put in some more specific category.

As a suggestion, can we also add JVB too, she seems a bit suspicious, I wouldn't put it past her, probably taking orders from Dave Ferre whose boss was Carlos Marcello, after all, Lee introduced JVB to all of them didn't he? And. Clay Shaw told Ferre to tell JVB to shoot Kennedy. That should pretty much cover everyone.

Edited by Scott Kaiser