The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa - This thread is now approaching 350,000 views. Isn't it time for it to be pinned on the front page?

I'd argue it is far more fact-based than the so-called "Prayer Person" thread that is already there.

How about it, James?

Vanessa, hmm, why would you think this thread of "Oswald Leaving the Building" would be any more factual than PM? The people who worked on PM have really backed up their work with their "where everyone was" spreadsheet.

Further, this thread is showing pretty much the same guy you see in the PM film footage but what appears to be at a much later time. In my mind, it seems like this thread's image and PM's image are the same person. That seems to cancel out one thread being more important than the other.

Vanessa - This thread is now approaching 350,000 views. Isn't it time for it to be pinned on the front page?
I'd argue it is far more fact-based than the so-called "Prayer Person" thread that is already there.
How about it, James?
Vanessa, hmm, why would you think this thread of "Oswald Leaving the Building" would be any more factual than PM? The people who worked on PM have really backed up their work with their "where everyone was" spreadsheet.
Further, this thread is showing pretty much the same guy you see in the PM film footage but what appears to be at a much later time. In my mind, it seems like this thread's image and PM's image are the same person. That seems to cancel out one thread being more important than the other.

Hi Michael

You might have misunderstood me here. The "Oswald Leaving the TSBD" thread is the original prayer man thread where Sean Murphy laid out the case for Oswald being the guy in the PM position. I refer to this as Sean Murphy's thread as the research is his (despite the fact that Bill Kelly started the thread).

A few of us have been requesting for a while that this particular thread be pinned at the Ed Forum because of its significance (and thanks to JG for doing so).

I don't think Duncan McCrae's thread on prayer woman (which is also pinned here) is on par with Sean Murphy's, to be honest. But if Duncan's thread got to be pinned then I was arguing that Sean Murphy's ought to be as well. That's all.

Yes, definitely the guy in Weigman and the guy in Darnell are PM and Oswald in my view.

• 3 weeks later...

David Lifton - did you tell Ron Ecker that you thought Bakwr was sent to kill Oz?

It's very interesting in any case. It would make sense that, if the plan was to set Oswald up, the perpetrators would plan to eliminate Oz as quickly as possible, Baker was in a hurry somewhere...

Interesting thought

Baker tells us that despite hearing his Chief and the County Sheriff telling all officers to check out the RR yard, he says he knows better.... after he starts to say something else, "I had it...." Had what?

We are also to remember that Baker/Truly actually saw someone coming down the stairs higher up and Mooney tells us he runs into sheriffs coming down as he is going up to the 6th - and finally there is Ellsworth and the rest of what would become the ATF who were supposedly in the building before anyone and tells us the rifle was found on the 4th or 5th and moved to the 6th....

SENATOR COOPER - I didn't hear what he said he heard on the radio?

Mr. BAKER - I heard Chief Curry, the chief of the police over there, say, "Get some men over on the railroad track." I think everyone at that time thought these shots came from the railroad track.

Mr. BELIN - By "everyone" do you include you, too?

Mr. BAKER - No, Sir. I had it-- I was in a better position due to the wind and you know under it, that I knew it was directly ahead, and up, and it either had to be this building here or this one over here.

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to discuss the motorcycle cop who lifts his bike up, then sees something in the sewer drain as he is looking directly at it...he then makes a motion as to approach the drain before the camera pans...I have heard theories of a shooter firing from that underground position....then I saw a segment from The Men Who Killed Kennedy, they found out that it leads out several hundred yards away, it only took them ten minutes to get out from Dealey Plaza I believe. Many researchers claim it was Jack Allen Lawrence who was the shooter as he was seen coming back from work at the car dealership (the same that leant the motorcade the cars). Please discuss....

...the shooter could also be Larry Crafard, who was an expert sniper (not sure what arm of military) and he worked closely with Jack Ruby. He left town the day of the assassination and was known to be close friends/crime associates with James (Sutton) Files who many believe was the shooter behind the fence on the grassy knoll..

• 1 month later...

...the shooter could also be Larry Crafard, who was an expert sniper (not sure what arm of military) and he worked closely with Jack Ruby. He left town the day of the assassination and was known to be close friends/crime associates with James (Sutton) Files who many believe was the shooter behind the fence on the grassy knoll..

"[Crafard] was known to be close friends/crime associates with James (Sutton) Files who many believe was the shooter behind the fence on the grassy knoll.."

That's interesting, Mike.

Source?

-- Tommy :sun

Last year when I visited Dallas to speak briefly at the Lancer Conference I wandered around the Plaza the day before and took some pictures. This one is from the position of "Prayer Man" looking towards the direction of the approaching motorcade. I took it because I was curious as to whether this was a "good" vantage point to watch from and if there were any clues that could be gleamed. I post a link to it here to add it to the thread and maybe it can be some use to someone.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13150922/PM_view_11-21-2015.jpg

Last year when I visited Dallas to speak briefly at the Lancer Conference I wandered around the Plaza the day before and took some pictures. This one is from the position of "Prayer Man" looking towards the direction of the approaching motorcade. I took it because I was curious as to whether this was a "good" vantage point to watch from and if there were any clues that could be gleamed. I post a link to it here to add it to the thread and maybe it can be some use to someone.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13150922/PM_view_11-21-2015.jpg

Chris,

Thanks for sharing your photo.

Not that it necessarily matters, but do you remember what time of day you took it? Were you as far back as you could get?

Was the sun shining on any part of you, or were you where the sun don't shine? Just a thought: Maybe Prayer Person had been expecting a coming-down-Houston head shot. (lol)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

I was standing almost as far back in the corner as I could and it was taken about 12-12:30 on Nov. 20th, 2015. The time stamp on the photo is wrong because it's an older Nikon and I didn't set the date after switching batteries. I have another photo I took later on the Knoll with my iPhone time-stamped at 12:46 hence my estimate. If I had stepped to my left the sun might have been an issue but from that vantage point it was clearly not.

edit: I just realized what you were hinting at when you asked whether I was in the sun or not. Most if not all of my body was in the shade, maybe my feet were not but I didn't think to take notice at the time.

Edited by Chris Newton

Tommy,

I was standing almost as far back in the corner as I could and it was taken about 12-12:30 on Nov. 20th, 2015. The time stamp on the photo is wrong because it's an older Nikon and I didn't set the date after switching batteries. I have another photo I took later on the Knoll with my iPhone time-stamped at 12:46 hence my estimate. If I had stepped to my left the sun might have been an issue but from that vantage point it was clearly not.

edit: I just realized what you were hinting at when you asked whether I was in the sun or not. Most if not all of my body was in the shade, maybe my feet were not but I didn't think to take notice at the time.

Chris,

One of the reasons I asked about the sunlight is because I believe Prayer Man is wearing a shirt with its sleeves rolled all the way down, but the sleeve on his right arm appears to be rolled up to his elbow (or he's wearing a short sleeved shirt) because the sun's shining on that arm and "washing out" the forearm part of his sleeve. If you look closely, I think you can see that that sleeve extends down to just above his wrist, and his wrist and hand are a lighter color than the "washed out" sleeve.

Do you think that Prayer Man was standing as far back as you were?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Do you think that Prayer Man was standing as far back as you were?

I think if we knew exactly where he was standing and drew 2 foot circle around that spot I would have had to have been in or touching it. I stood pretty close to the wall and in that corner.