The Education Forum

How Corrupt Was the Clinton Presidency, Compared to Other Administrations

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Hey, Colby, this might be of interest to you.

Gordon Thomas, in his book Gideon’s Spies, (p.103) says that the Mossad, Israel’s intelligence service, was taping Bill’s phone sex with Monica. Danny Yatom, the head of the Mossad, sent a spy team in March, 1997, to Washington D.C. based on reports “that President Clinton was repeatedly indulging in phone-sex calls with a former White House aide, Monica Lewinsky … Knowing the White House was totally protected by electronic counter-measures, the yahalomin team focused on Lewinsky’s apartment. They began to intercept explicit phone calls from the president to Lewinsky. The recordings were couriered by diplomatic bag to Tel Aviv.” [p.103, Gideon's Spies]

Ken Starr in the Starr Report says that on March 29, 1997 “[bill] told [Monica] that he suspected a foreign embassy … was taping his telephones. If anyone ever asked about their phone sex, she should say that they knew that their calls were being monitored all day long, and the phone sex was a put on.” [Gideon’s Spies, p.104]

Even worse, at the peak of the Monica Lewinsky scandal on January 21, 1998, Bill Clinton LOST THE NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES!

Bill took time out of his busy schedule on 1-21-98, to lose the nuclear launch codes! (about the size of a credit card) that are required to be on the President at all times.

Air Force Lt. Col. Buzz Patterson, a military aide whose job was to carry the “nuclear football,” describes the scene where Bill told his military aides, “I don’t have mine on me. I’ll track it down, guys, and get it back to you.” [p.56, Dereliction of Duty] Later, after his aides had turned the White House upside down looking for the USA nuclear launch codes, Bill “finally threw up his hands and said casually, ‘I just can’t find it … don’t know where it is.’” [p.57, Dereliction]

Dereliction of Duty: Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security

http://www.amazon.com/Dereliction-Duty-Eyewitness-Compromised-Americas/dp/0895260603/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1334122712&sr=8-2

Gideon's Spies: The Secret History of the Mossad

http://www.amazon.com/Gideons-Spies-Secret-History-Mossad/dp/B002YNS0TY/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334122770&sr=1-2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is a fabulous review of the book "Hillary's Secret War: The Clinton Conspiracy to Muzzle Internet Journalists"

http://www.amazon.com/Hillarys-Secret-War-Conspiracy-Journalists/product-reviews/B00069QN2E/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar

A review by Dave Martin also known as DC Dave.

"What we have here is an apparently hard-hitting, gloves-off book that exposes the depths of the corruption of Bill and Hillary Clinton. It's real purpose, though, is to preach to the choir of those who already dislike the Clintons intensely, while cleverly covering up the deeper, broader corruption that envelopes both major political parties and all the nation's major opinion molders. The proof of the pudding is in the following long passage in the book describing how Kenneth Starr's "investigators" shrugged off the frightening harassment of an inconvenient witness in the Vince Foster death case:

No one knows who ordered the harassment team to begin its operation against Patrick Knowlton on October 26, 1995. However, someone close to the Starr investigation must have tipped them off that Knowlton had received a subpoena.

Throughout Knowlton's ordeal, Starr's team treated the beleaguered witness with extraordinary contempt.

When the street harassment began, Knowlton called the FBI and requested witness protection. Nothing happened for two days. Finally, Agent Russell Bransford--the same FBI agent who had delivered Starr's subpoena--showed up. "He had this smirk on his face, as if he thought the whole thing was amusing," says Knowlton. "I told him to get the hell out of my house."

At the same time Knowlton was calling the FBI, Ruddy and Evans-Pritchard called Deputy Independent Counsel John Bates to report the intimidation of a grand jury witness. Bates's secretary jotted down some notes. "An hour later I called again," says Evans-Pritchard. "She let out an audible laugh and said that her boss had received the message...Bates never called back.

What did Starr's people find so funny about the situation?

As a last resort, Knowlton prepared a "Report of Witness Tampering" and took it personally to the Office of the Independent Counsel. "It was their responsibility, at the very least, to find out who leaked word of his subpoena," notes Evans-Pritchard. According to Evans-Pritchard, John Bates responded by calling security and having Knowlton removed from the building.

Perhaps the most telling indication of Starr's attitude toward Knowlton is the humiliating cross-examination to which this brave man was subjected before the grand jury. Knowlton says that he was "treated like a suspect." Prosecutor Brett Kavanaugh appeared to be trying to imply that Knowlton was a homosexual who was cruising Fort Marcy Park for sex. Regarding the suspicious Hispanic-looking man he had seen guarding the park entrance, Kavanaugh asked, Did he "pass you a note?" Did he "touch your genitals?"

Knowlton flew into a rage at Kavanaugh's insinuations. Evans-Pritchard writes that several African American jurors burst into laughter at the spectacle, rocking "back and forth as if they were at a Baptist revival meeting. Kavanaugh was unable to reassert his authority. The grand jury was laughing at him. The proceedings were out of control."

It was at that point, reports [british reporter and author Ambrose] Evans-Pritchard, that Patrick Knowlton was finally compelled to confront the obvious: "the Office of the Independent Counsel was itself corrupt." (pp. 106-107)

Note carefully the names of those two Starr underlings involved in the harassment of the witness, Knowlton. They are John Bates and Brett Kavanaugh. On page 143 Poe says, not surprisingly, "Like most Americans I support George W. Bush and his War on Terror." But Poe conveniently neglects to tell his readers that this president, whom he praises as a "decent, God-fearing man," has made federal judges--with the approval of the United States Senate--of these two accomplices after the fact of a high-level murder. He even leaves their names out of his extensive index. You will never find this connection made anywhere in the mainstream media, either.

I rest my case."

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 5 years later...