The Education Forum

Why did/do the Kennedys remain silent?

John Dolva

This just an attempt to kick off some brainstorming in the hope of learning things.

With no supporting evidence: (just perhaps hypothetical inferences)

Could it be that the Kennedys have steered clear of the issue when they had the opportumity to not do so because they in their own way have already, behind the scene, dealt with it and a new investigation might uncover THAT??

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just an attempt to kick off some brainstorming in the hope of learning things.

Could it be that the Kennedys have steered clear of the issue when they had the opportumity to not do so because they in their own way have already, behind the scene, dealt with it and a new investigation might uncover THAT??

John,

Who are the Kennedy benefactors? Who promoted them, provided them with their wealth and political power?

There are your killers and that's why the Kennedy family remain silent.

Edited by Terry Mauro

I thought they were relatively old money. ?

I thought they were relatively old money. ?

JFK has been dead 47 years. What exactly do you mean?

I mean old money as opposed to nuveau riche. You mentioned benefactors.

Yes, and that would mean, what?

Yes.

Perhaps.

Yes, in various ways, starting with JFK ''..going to nut country''. Jackie ''Let them see what they have done.''...

Yes, and that would mean, what?

Old money (people) usually behave differently to the nuveay riche. Maybe Old Money is an oz term for something worded differently in the US?

Yes.

Perhaps.

Yes, in various ways, starting with JFK ''..going to nut country''. Jackie ''Let them see what they have done.''...

You're assuming the "they" Jackie reportedly mentioned was the so called "nuts" you refer to. There is no proof she was refering to the people/leaders/so called right wing element of Dallas.

No, the better method to get at the truth is to ask yourself, who promoted and groomed the Kennedy family to be a political dynasty. On who's behalf were they supposed to be working?

Who provided them their wealth, and political influence?

When you find out who that is, then you have your killers.

Yes.

Perhaps.

You're assuming the "they" Jackie reportedly mentioned was the so called "nuts" you refer to. There is no proof she was refering to the people/leaders/so called right wing element of Dallas.

No, the better method to get at the truth is to ask yourself, who promoted and groomed the Kennedy family to be a political dynasty. On who's behalf were they supposed to be working?

Yes, who? Hence old money.

Yes.

Perhaps.

Yes, who? Hence old money.

Could you be more evasive? :D

Yes, who?

I'm not being evasive. I'm displaying ignorance. It seems a q worth asking. Yes : Who? I do not know. You seem to indicate you know, so I'm asking, that's all.

I know they were old irish catholic east, prob victims of assimilation.

If 2 of my brothers, uncles, dads, relations, were publicly shot in the head and I witnessed their assassinations and consequent cover ups, I wouldn't go playing the hero. Especially if I had children of my own. I don't think the Kennedy's can take fault for not making waves. God knows I wouldn't.