The Education Forum

www.defiorejfk.com ~ new website

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't confuse yourself. Z225 is the title of the paper. Z180 to Z225 are studied throughout it.

It's not myself that's confusing.

You write:

This paper will examine the Zapruder Film frames from Z206/207 to Z 224/225. The very instance of the President being hit in the front throat area,

Why make a xxxx out of Phil Willis?.

This is an example of a "false mystery".

You also write:

To conclude, the shot from the left front of President Kennedy (his POV) hit him in his throat. The projectile entered the Presidential Limousine through the windshield fired from the South Knoll Area of Dealey Plaza. Only one sniper location area could have provided the best vantage point for the front throat shot. That location is the South Knoll Area of Dealey Plaza.

So the plotters planned to fire the first shot through the windshield?

Or was the first shooter nervous and recklessly aimed for the windshield?

Black Dog Man at Z190 is the better suspect. A shot from that position matches the trajectory of the neck wound: it nicked the right side of the trachea, caused a hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process, and left an air-pocket overlaying the right C7//T1 transverse processes.

C7T1_2.png

This is a slightly left to right trajectory.

Keep in mind that JFK turned his head sharply to the right prior to Betzner 3, allowing for a slightly left to right trajectory from the BDM position.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

This is a slightly left to right trajectory.

Keep in mind that JFK turned his head sharply to the right prior to Betzner 3, allowing for a slightly left to right trajectory from the BDM position.

The South Knoll was too far to the left to account for this trajectory.

Umbrella Man was too far to the right.

Cliff,

Do you believe the copy of Willis 5, as you present it, is an un-altered copy of the original photo?

If you don't, why?

If you do, two questions:

[1] Why doesn't the photo depict the "missing man" on the steps? [2] At what Z-film frame number was Willis 5 taken?

Thanks. I've not paid enough attention to Willis 5.

Cliff,

Do you believe the copy of Willis 5, as you present it, is an un-altered copy of the original photo?

If you don't, why?

If you do, two questions:

[1] Why doesn't the photo depict the "missing man" on the steps? [2] At what Z-film frame number was Willis 5 taken?

Thanks. I've not paid enough attention to Willis 5.

Z202.

Haven't seen an actual argument for a missing man.

The Fox 5 autopsy photo, that's the only photo I'd say for sure was phony.

Black Dog Man at Z190 is the better suspect.

To me it seems highly unlikely that there would be a shooter in the BDM position. It is too out in the open. If there was a shooter there, amazingly no one noticed. But that the plotters would simply assume beforehand that no one would notice is just too hard to believe.

It seems far more likely that BDM is the black couple that was in that area.

Black Dog Man at Z190 is the better suspect.

To me it seems highly unlikely that there would be a shooter in the BDM position. It is too out in the open. If there was a shooter there, amazingly no one noticed. But that the plotters would simply assume beforehand that no one would notice is just too hard to believe.

It seems far more likely that BDM is the black couple that was in that area.

A woman who calls herself "Evelyn King" said she was with her brother, and they were the black couple in the area.

http://forum.assassinationofjfk.net/index.php/topic/131-dark-complected-man-a-study-by-gerda-dunckel/page-3

She said she saw a guy in a black hoodie with a weapon a bit larger than a handgun.

All eyes were on the motorcade with a few notable exceptions.

The only other person to see BDM is Rosemary Willis, who she described as a "conspicuous person" who happened to "disappear the next instant."

The HSCA analysis of Willis #5 noted a "very distinct, straight-line feature" that was "in the region of the hands."

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=40211

Add to that the matching trajectory of the throat wound and the case for BDM as a shooter is as strong as any.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Well Gentlemen, it seems that you've read my paper a little bit. Let's get down to it. Willis#5 is synced at Z207. JFK was not hit yet. I believe that is the end of the debate there. If it is synced to Z202, it proves the Z film is altered.

Yes the shooter on the South Knoll planned to shoot JFK thru the windshield. It was not a bullet proof windshield, and a high powered rifle can blast right thru it with minimal deflection. After standing on the South Knoll and the corner of the concrete wing, it is a straight shot to JFK. I have photos in my paper. Also, with shots, IMHO, being taken from The County Building, Dal-Tex Building, (TSBD?), South Knoll and Grassy Knoll wooden fence, there wasn't going to be any head left on JFK's shoulders if the shooters had hit there target. Therefore, a hole in the windshield would have fit nicely into the LHO single bullet shooter theory to prove a shot from the rear. As for the hole in the windshield, Dr. Glanges and Mr. Whitaker's statement to Doug Weldon prove everything to me...not to mention Nick Prencipe and Officer Ellis who I believe said that you could put a pencil thru the hole.

I believe that the Z film was altered and therefore, Z225 may or may not be the exact point at which JFK was hit in the throat thru the windshield. If one likes Gil Jesus' work, then we can't take what he says in a vacuum. The windshield, Connolly's movement left, JFK grasping his neck tie etc and Kellerman touching his cheek area (my observation) must be considered in total.

I am sorry but the angle discussed for the "nick" in the neck area is not valid. Nor is the "nick" in the neck. A slight left (South Knoll) to right front entrance shot trajectory proves my point.

Ron Ecker is correct. BDM was wide out in the open, and Gordon Arnold, if he is telling the truth, would have mentioned him after shooting the President. Also, BDM is the missing man not standing on the concrete platform step in Willis 5. BDM could not have simply disappeared. If Marilyn Sitzman saw the Black Couple run behind the wooden fence, then the BDM certainly did not run in that direction before Z313. She would have seen him.

I will agree that a front shot hit the President in the throat before the Z313 head shot. To be right or to be incorrect is not the point with me, but to agree that there was a front shot to the throat is all that matters to me.

I welcome your comments on my research. And I will respond as quickly as possible.

Anthony.

I lean toward believing there was a hole in the windshield, based on the statement of Dr. Glanges, who was an experienced shooter and who was trained as a medical student to be a careful observer. I'm not certain there was a hole.

Assuming there was a hole, I've always had difficulty accepting that it was caused by a shot from the front. I've always believed a shooter from the front of the windshield would not have had a reasonably clear shot at JFK and that such a shot would have been risky. What if it had hit JFK in the face? There could have been clear proof of a shot from the front, contrary to the set-up of Oswald as the lone assassin.

I do think JFK was shot in the neck by someone in whose direction JFK was facing, more or less. I think it was a carefully planned and executed shot, intended to hit JFK below his chin, intended to render him relatively immobile, for the benefit of the shooters who would take the next shots. Shots intended to blow off his head and shock the nation.

FWIW, I believe all the shots taken at JFK were carefully programmed as to sequence and as to the limo location. Reason: The assassination, although it involved "collateral damage", was carried out economically and efficiently.

Edited by Jon G. Tidd

Also, BDM is the missing man not standing on the concrete platform step in Willis 5

I recall that several years ago on this forum the question of a man missing on the steps was discussed. And I recall that someone made a good case for the man simply being obscured (whether by the lamp post or one of the other men, I can't remember). I can't recall who made the case, but I think he used a blowup of Willis 5.