The Education Forum

Jim Marrs on Lee Harvey Oswald's Innocence (with evidence slideshow)

Jim Marrs believes apparently that the alleged second-floor encounter between Baker and Oswald occurred.

I don't believe it occurred, based on Baker's same-day affidavit.

I think the whole story of the encounter, every piece of it, is a comfortable lie.

Comfortable because surely neither Truly nor Baker wanted to stand up against McGeorge Bundy, LBJ, the DPD, or the Warren Commission.

Edited by Jon G. Tidd

Also a bit disingenuous regarding the number of the cop car that sounded its horn outside his rooming house - trying to make out the car number was 10 when Earlene Roberts said she recalled it was 106 (the whole cop car number thing is another story)...

Jon, I also find the same day affidavit to be suspicious.

Here is another take on the affidavit.

BAKER runs into the TSBD with the intention to murder OSWALD who had been instructed to go to the second floor lunchroom.

BAKER enters the lunch room and OSWALD is calmly standing there with a coke in his hands, BAKER with his gun drawn and pointed at OSWALD orders OSWALD to 'come here' OSWALD does not make a break for it and run, he calmly walks toward BAKER, as BAKER is stalled by OSWALDS calm demeanor TRULY enters the lunchroom thus thwarting the execution of OSWALD. When BAKER makes out the affidavit he tries to distance himself from this very odd and truly unexplainable as well as suspicious encounter in a second floor lunchroom in light of BAKERS stated goal to get to the roof. This is why BAKER was not decisive on which floor the encounter took place or the exact location. He was attempting to be vague and distance himself from the truth.

It is a shame that BAKER was not drilled to determine the truth of his suspicious actions and who may have ordered or contracted him to murder OSWALD.

Edited by Robert Mady

Jon, one other piece of evidence I believe is of paramount importance is FRITZS notes that claim OSWALD went to the second floor lunch room following the assassination to get a coke and was confronted there by an officer. This piece of evidence if authentic is the most important evidence we have to corroborate BAKER and TRULY's actions as well as OSWALDS.

Threes a charm.

I would like to know if researchers have confirmed FRITZs notes to be authentic, any comments?

Robert Mady,

You write: "...FRITZS notes that claim OSWALD went to the second floor lunch room following the assassination to get a coke and was confronted there by an officer. "

I've looked at Fritz's notes but don't have them memorized. On what did Fritz make the claim in question? An interrogation he conducted of Oswald?

FWIW, I don't trust Fritz to tell the truth.

Robert Mady,

You write: "...FRITZS notes that claim OSWALD went to the second floor lunch room following the assassination to get a coke and was confronted there by an officer. "

I've looked at Fritz's notes but don't have them memorized. On what did Fritz make the claim in question? An interrogation he conducted of Oswald?

FWIW, I don't trust Fritz to tell the truth.

Jon,

Goin' from memory here (I'm gettin' lazy in my old age), but if I'm not mistaken Baker at one time claimed that he saw or encountered a man in a brown or tan jacket on the 4th floor. Or was it Truly that said that?

Someone please correct me on this if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

--Tommy :sun

Tommy,

Baker said in a same-day affidavit that he met a man on the third or fourth floor and that Truly cleared the man, so Baker let him go. Baker says nothing in this affidavit about encountering Oswald in the second-floor lunch room.

All of this is at odds with Baker's WC testimony.

I believe the same-day affidavit is honest.

Jon, my understanding is that FRITZS notes were taken contemperanously during one of OSWALDS interrogations. I have no proof that this is true.

BAKER does claim he confronted a man in the lunch room drinking a coke in another affidavit, which can be seen to have then been crossed out - which is fully corroborative with OSWALDS claims to FRITZ, what are the chances that OSWALD and BAKER both made up the same lie?

Jon I don't trust any of the DPD, but they did make mistakes in the cover-up, FRITZS interrrogation notes may be one of them, in that it was not destroyed. I believe it is the true response of OSWALD to questioning.

fritz1-5_zpse94b6bf5.jpg

Edited by Robert Mady

Robert Mady,

I don't trust any DPD statement.

Jon,

I tend to agree with you, but it is interesting that Chief Curry kinda "spilled the beans" when he not only admitted early on that they couldn't prove that Oswald had been at that window with that rifle at that time or any other time, but also that the FBI had "borrowed" the basically un-inventoried evidence for 72 hours before returning it to the DPD.

So I'm willing to believe those two particular "DPD statements," impromptu and verbal (I think) though they were.

Jon

What evidence do you trust?

What evidence do you believe to be rock solid with out doubt true?

I don't mean this as a jab at your views, I would really like to know what you use as your foundation to comprehend and understand the assassination.

Yeah, Jon.

The whole world want's to know.

Well, at least I do.

Jim Marrs believes apparently that the alleged second-floor encounter between Baker and Oswald occurred.

I don't believe it occurred, based on Baker's same-day affidavit.

I think the whole story of the encounter, every piece of it, is a comfortable lie.

Comfortable because surely neither Truly nor Baker wanted to stand up against McGeorge Bundy, LBJ, the DPD, or the Warren Commission.

Jon -

I'm a bit confused. What the was original source for those authors and film makers who use the "lunch room" encounter as part of their "theory"? Also, did Truly verify the encounter or not?

thanks, Otto.