The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee: John Armstrong

Graduate Student

Conference Presentations and Publications

U of Oklahoma

Fall 2009 Conference Presentations

Michael Snyder

"'I Feel Like a Spring Lamb': What Clay Shaw's Literary Life Reveals"

John F Kennedy: History, Memory, Legacy; University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND

[Research - Herlihy and Purdy Collections]

University of Delaware Library Special Collections, Newark, DE

===========================================================

John Kennedy Assassination: What Clay Shaw’s Early Career as a Playwright Reveals

“I Feel Like a Spring Lamb”

What Clay Shaw’s Literary Life Reveals

Michael Snyder

http://www.constantinereport.com/allposts/john-john-kennedy-assassination-what-clay-shaws-early-career-as-a-playwright-reveals/

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Kennedy Assassination: What Clay Shaw’s Early Career as a Playwright Reveals

What Clay Shaw’s Literary Life Reveals

Michael Snyder

http://www.constanti...wright-reveals/

According to Snyder, Oz was really a right-wing radical.

I would be interested to hear the evidence in support of this proposition.

Either way, your words are worthless.

Mr. Farley's words, by contrast, are worth examining.

On the thread entitled

WAS OSWALD AN IDIOT?

Mr. Farley is still promoting

a piece of disinformation

that was discredited when he was still a kid.

http://educationforu...pic=19778&st=15

It is not an ad hominem to expect a man to keep his word.

We would all be interested to hear the evidence you claim you have of Mark Lane "running away" from you with "his tail between his legs."

Ray Carroll is always asking for evidence, but never provides any.

Mr. Farley prefers the ad hominem to reasoned discussion of the case,

and he now sounds like a busted gramophone

Ray C:

Please post a wave file of your audiotape of you accusing Lane of not serving his client well.

I was at that conference and recall no such event.

JIM D

THe reason you do not recall the event is because you were not present during my encounter with Mark Lane

I do have an audio of the event,

which is stored among a pile of clutter in my garage.

I will post it here in due course, when I straighten out the clutter and figure out how to post

an audiotape. But for now lets just accept that you ask everyone to accept your bona fides, while you ask everyone

to treat me as a xxxx!

Bold added.

in due course

At the proper or right time.

The proper or right time has come and gone.

I do have an audio of the event,

which is stored among a pile of clutter in my garage.

I will post it here in due course, when I straighten out the clutter and figure out how to post

an audiotape. But for now lets just accept that you ask everyone to accept your bona fides, while you ask everyone

to treat me as a xxxx!

As Jim DiEugenio predicted and Lee Farley has noted, Raymond Carroll has failed to produce the audio that he trumpeted.

Since Carroll made that claim, Mark Lane has authored two books, his last word on the JFK assassination and his life story.

Apparently Carroll spent the corresponding (and ensuing) time pondering the pile of clutter in his garage.

Considering the vituperative nature of the remarks Carroll made about Mark Lane, his failure to produce renders his otherwise vile charges laughable.

I would be surprised if anyone here really expected Raymond Carroll to produce an audio of Mark Lane running away with his tail between his legs.

Carroll's attempt to hide behind the skirt of semantics in explaining his failure won't wash.

Here's a more complete description of the phrase in due course from the same source Carroll used:

http://idioms.thefre...m/in due course

Since the two jokers messers Hogan & Di Eugenio

insist on turning this into an ad-hominem-fest

let me just say, while Hogan is struggling to understand a simple phrase in the dictionary,

that I am delighted to hear that Di Eugenio is publishing a revised version of his book.

A new version is badly needed,

because the first version really sucked.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

This is my first post to the Education Forum. For the past 15 or 20 years or so, I've run John Armstrong's HarveyandLee.net website, which, in the last year or three, John Armstrong actually noticed and made significantly longer. Among the MANY people who seem to hate me and John are John McAdams, Dave Reitzes, David Lifton, Greg Parker, and Tracy Parnell, though there are clearly others. From reading what they say, there can be little doubt that JA and I are TOTAL IDIOTS, though I'd like to thank Steve Gaal and David Josephs for their support. Before agreeing with Mr. Lifton and declaring the entire John Armstrong camp totally daft, please visit my website here:

HarveyandLee.net

Thank you.

Edited by Jim Hargrove

Hi,

This is my first post to the Education Forum. For the past 15 or 20 years or so, I've run John Armstrong's HarveyandLee.net website, which, in the last year or three, John Armstrong actually noticed and made significantly longer. Among the MANY people who seem to hate me and John are John McAdams, Dave Reitzes, David Lifton, Greg Parker, and Tracy Parnell, though there are clearly others. From reading what they say, there can be little doubt that JA and I are TOTAL IDIOTS, though I'd like to thank Steve Gaal and David Josephs for their support. Before agreeing with Mr. Lifton and declaring the entire John Armstrong camp totally daft, please visit my website here:

HarveyandLee.net

Thank you.

Which shows the level of understanding you exhibit quite nicely. I don't hate people I have never met. I hate what you do to this case. Just another side-show. They latest installment of the foolishness had me rolling in the aisles. This woman is the H & L Brains Trust chief "suspect" as the ahem cough cough "second Marguerite"? Still trying to put my sides back together...

the_fi10.jpg

If anyone can get over that speed hump to logic, I agree -- toddle off and read the site. But be warned: any errors found are in no way reflective of the theory, the book or the author. They are the sole responsibility of the webmaster. So sayeth the Webmaster.

After that, take a cold shower and read the threads here. You can also buy volume 2 of my book when it comes out for further demolition of the House of Cards these guys constructed. http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/f13-the-harvey-lee-evidence