The Education Forum

How America Faked the Moon Landings

Duane Daman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back to Charles T. Hawkins book about how America faked the moon landings , here is an editorial review about some of what the book discusses ..

Editorial Reviews

Book Description

A fascinating in-depth account of how NASA and the American government faked the Apollo Moon Landings of the 1960’s and 70’s. From the moonwalks and rover rides to the return splashdowns, every step of the way you will see how the event was staged here on earth. Unlike the other books that make allocations that the moon landings were fake, this is the only book that shows you exactly how it was done. The author’s goal is to provide space enthusiasts around the globe with accurate historical reference what really happened and why the United States found it necessary to fake the moon landings.

This book also contains many high-quality original NASA photos with obvious clues proving the moon landings were faked. These images include: astronauts with tears in their spacesuit, helmets open, and animals on the moon surface.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here is book review by none other than the infamous Jay Utah of the nasa disinformation and conspiracy information 'debunking' site of CLAVIUS MOON BASE ! ... This one is too funny !

Unbelievably worthless, December 11, 2006

Reviewer: Clavius (Utah, USA) - See all my reviews

Even by conspiracy-theory standards this book is patently atrocious. The prose reads like a bad term paper, much of it (as has already been said) lifted or paraphrased from web sites, and the rest a rehash of the typical anti-government rant you can find in any backwoods militia newsletter. It was allegedly researched by a gaggle of high-tech wunderkind whom its author refers to as the "whiz kids". Yet while these children ares supposedly smart enough to dispute the world's historical scholars over one of the most meticulously documented events in world history, they can't seem to find the spell-check feature on the computer.

Much of the book's copious photographic "evidence" is simply forged on the computer, and not even very skilfully forged. For example, one photo shows the lunar lander training vehicle slung under a helicopter, allegedly proving that film of it actually flying must have been faked. But the "cables" suspending the vehicle are simply perfect parallel vertical lines drawn with the paint tool. And the "whiz kids" cut-and-pasted a well-known modern helicopter type instead of one from the 1960s.

This book is an utter waste of trees and an even more utter waste of money. If you must have a conspiracy theory book on the moon landings, choose one of the others.

There are also a couple of other reviewers who agree with Jay's opinion of Mr. Hawkins book .... but they are probably just members of his nasa fan club ... or at least have the same exact mind set that Utah and his group of adoring fans have .

And now here are the only reviews that really matter , which say the exact OPPOSITE of what Jay has to say ... (Gee, I wonder why that would be ?) ... Maybe because these reviewers are NOT working for nasa in trying to keep the lid on the conspiracy information , which has already had the lid blown off of it ?

At last!, May 1, 2006

Reviewer: Newboy - See all my reviews

What I've been waiting to hear for years: it didn't really happen! The Moon is NOT covered with American flags, metal junk and pizza boxes like most of the Earth. And, I dare to hope, Mars, Venus, and the rest of the heavenly bodies are inviolate, after all. And all of that reflective rubbish racing across and blighting the night scare is just especially bad floaters in my aging eyes.

Well, look in Pravda for that date and you'll see: nothing about it in the newspaper. Case closed.

And this one ...

This conspiracy theory is not unique; it's what the author does with it that's impresses. , December 10, 2005

Reviewer: Tammy Peterson "amazon" (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews

This conspiracy theory is not unique; it's what the author does with it that's impresses. I never thought I would find myself recommending any government conspiracy books, but the story plot is fascinating. It's almost impossible not to find yourself quickly warming up to the writer's charismatic exploration of science and human emotion. For example, there's a delicious scene of teamwork when the author introduces some of the unique members of his research team and their individual contributions.

Sometimes the author gets carried away with his skillful technical analysis of NASA's space science jargon, which I occasional had no idea or interest in what he was talking about. However that adds real conviction and creditability to the Moon Hoax conspiracy theory, only a scientist could brilliantly portray. Ultimately, the test for this authors success or failure lay with how his theories stand up to criticism of the scientific community.

So it would seem that Hawkins book has quite some merit to it among those who are not too afraid to take a close look at the many holes in nasa's official record of the highly controversial subject of the Apollo Program .... otherwise known as the Apollo Moon Hoax !

Edited by Duane Daman

So now JayUtah and others are working for NASA to try to keep the lid on? Any evidence for this or is it yet another unfounded assumption?

And I thought it was just a small number who were in on it in the late 60's early 70's? How deep does the conspiracy have to reach to stand up to scrutiny?

And I'll ask again: when am I getting my cheque off NASA?

It seems to me that when the nasa defenders have no proper comeback or appropriate 'rebuttal', they just go off topic as usual .... It works every time , right guys ?

Duane - it was rebutted in the second post of this thread! It's part of a collage-style documentary by Reinert. He even discusses this in the bonus features of the DVD version of "For All Mankind".

If you want more specific reasons as to why he editted the audio of the football rock sequence the way he did, then you'll need to contact him directly.

Read my first post - you can see exactly where he took the audio from. This wasn't an audio segment recorded separately for this particular piece of footage - he deliberately edited other audio footage from more than one EVA to fit the video sequence. I can speculate why, but it would be pure supposition on my part - so if you want a definitive answer, contact Reinert.

I suggest you read this definition before you do - Artistic licence

You haven't rebutted anything ... You have no proof that Hawkins even got this switched voice over video clip material from Reinert's documentary .... Or even that Reinert made this switch himself .

Where is your proof of this ? ... This is only speculation on your part because Reinart made a jumbled up mess of a documentary.

I suggest you do some research and provide proof of your claims before accusing anyone of editing official nasa film footage .

You haven't rebutted anything ... You have no proof that Hawkins even got this switched voice over video clip material from Reinert's documentary .... Or even that Reinert made this switch himself .

Duane - YOU were the one that supplied links to Hawkins video, and also to the relevant part of "For All Mankind"! The audio used in "For All Mankind" is clearly identical to the first section of the Hawkins video - so unless someone other than Reinert just so happened to edit the audio in exactly the same way, it's clearly taken from his film.

Where is your proof of this ? ... This is only speculation on your part because Reinart made a jumbled up mess of a documentary.
If you don't think he's responsible, did you try to contact Reinert and ask him directly?
I suggest you do some research and provide proof of your claims before accusing anyone of editing official nasa film footage .

I hope the irony of this last statment isn't lost on anyone!

I'm not accusing anyone of editing NASA film footage as if it is something they could be found guilty of - it is a fact that he readily admits to! Oh, and I did provide proof of exectly where it came from - I searched for, found and highlighted for you, the relevant bits of text, and exactly where in the Apollo 16 mission they were taken from.

The crux of the matter is, the first part of Hawkin's video EXACTLY matches the same section in For All Mankind, a collage style documentary in which the director (Reinert) acknowledges that he spliced footage and audio from different missions out of sequence (artistic licence). The second part of the Hawkins video EXACTLY matches the official footage which can be found on the ALSJ. I've also gone to the trouble of showing you where the edited audio from "For All Mankind" is taken from.

So, I think I've shown I've done more than enough research on this point.

If you have any other questions about the editing on For All Mankind, you'll really need to contact the director himself.

Dave ... As usual you need to have the last word on everything , so I will let you have it ... But the bottom line is this ... You don't have any proof that Reinart switched the voice over dubs in the "football rock" scene to the "house rock " scene .... You are only assuming this is the case because of the messy way he put together his documentary using "artistic license" .... Nor can you prove that Hawkins got his video clip from Reinert's documentary either .

Interesting you should ask that question , as I am having a discussion about him and his apparent credentials on another forum at this time .... The only person to turn up so far is a scientist from El Paso , Texas who wrote this disertation ... "A study of five galatic radio sources at 5 GHz " ... Other than that , there are just the book reviews to go by .

I have ordered his book and will hopefully receive it in a few days ... Then maybe I can find out who he is and what his qualifications are ... and hopefully even find a way to contact him .

BINGO ! ... I just found him on the web site 'Authors and Experts' .... Here's the information on him .... Now I guess we can all ask him what his qualifications are and if he snagged the voice over from Reinert's documentary ....

Charles T Hawkins

Did the American Fake Sending Men to the Moon?

Charles Hawkins, one of the greatest scientific minds of our time, believes NASA faked the moon landings. He has just published a 386-page book titled “How America Faked the Moon Landings”, which presents his evidence in a way everyone can understand. Charlie will one minute have your listeners laughing hysterically and the next minute arguing amongst themselves, if the moon landing could have been real. The nature of the subject creates a very exciting and energized program for listeners of all types. Charlie’s recent Media Appearances include: The Done Pace Show, The Roger Doyle Show, Dave Glover Show, Gary O’Brien Show, Greg Marshall Show, Tylor Morrison Show, Opinion Please Program, the Dave and Amy Show, Mike Donavon Show, the Pat Bullock show and even Ringside Politics, Charlie has also been on dozens of Morning News Shows including Good Morning America, The Coffee Talk Show and the Star 103 Morning Show.

For more information, please contact Charles T Hawkins

Tel: 612 801-2015

Fax: 612-801-2015

Email: Charles T Hawkins

http://authorsandexperts.com/search_detail.php?recordid=612

BINGO ! ... I just found him on the web site 'Authors and Experts' .... Here's the information on him .... Now I guess we can all ask him what his qualifications are and if he snagged the voice over from Reinert's documentary ....

Charles T Hawkins

Did the American Fake Sending Men to the Moon?

Charles Hawkins, one of the greatest scientific minds of our time, believes NASA faked the moon landings. He has just published a 386-page book titled “How America Faked the Moon Landings”, which presents his evidence in a way everyone can understand. Charlie will one minute have your listeners laughing hysterically and the next minute arguing amongst themselves, if the moon landing could have been real. The nature of the subject creates a very exciting and energized program for listeners of all types. Charlie’s recent Media Appearances include: The Done Pace Show, The Roger Doyle Show, Dave Glover Show, Gary O’Brien Show, Greg Marshall Show, Tylor Morrison Show, Opinion Please Program, the Dave and Amy Show, Mike Donavon Show, the Pat Bullock show and even Ringside Politics, Charlie has also been on dozens of Morning News Shows including Good Morning America, The Coffee Talk Show and the Star 103 Morning Show.

For more information, please contact Charles T Hawkins

Tel: 612 801-2015

Fax: 612-801-2015

Email: Charles T Hawkins

http://authorsandexperts.com/search_detail.php?recordid=612

Duane-

I found this as well - it tells me absolutely nothing about him. Several of the shows don’t exist, at least with the spellings provided.

BTW – I already called the number before I posted – “The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls”

www.anywho.com returned the following:

Unable to return results...

Reason: No listings were found.

We searched on 8012015 in 612 however; we could not find any listings to display.

Possible solution: Please check your search information.

1. Check to see if your information was entered correctly. Make sure the Area Code is 3 digits and the Telephone Number is 7 digits.

2. Or, the listing you're looking for is a non-published listing. Non-published listings are not contained within the database.

Please try your search again based on the possible solution using the form above.

Don’t think #2 applies if he’s going to put it on the web.

Maybe you can get through.