The Education Forum

A lone-nutter's nightmare? THE smoking gun (finally)?

Some of THE most explosive and unbelievably valuable information I have read in a long time comes from this book- specifically, the 4/20/78 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) translation of the 9/16/65 RUSSIAN KGB investigation of LHO and the JFK assassination (the Soviet Intelligence Report): see pages (325-327) 328-347. Oswald was an ONI fake defector; his information brought down the U2; harshly criticizes the Secret Service; etc. This document is a lone-nutter's nightmare...unless someone is going to rain on my parade and say it's a fake. The book itself is good but highly repetitive...but worth the price of admission just for this!

Methinks MANY people "missed" this because a) it is near the end of a very repetitive (but good) book and B) this book was not a NY Times best-seller

Edited by Vince Palamara

Some of THE most explosive and unbelievably valuable information I have read in a long time comes from this book- specifically, the 4/20/78 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) translation of the 9/16/65 RUSSIAN KGB investigation of LHO and the JFK assassination (the Soviet Intelligence Report): see pages (325-327) 328-347. Oswald was an ONI fake defector; his information brought down the U2; harshly criticizes the Secret Service; etc. This document is a lone-nutter's nightmare...unless someone is going to rain on my parade and say it's a fake. The book itself is good but highly repetitive...but worth the price of admission just for this!
Methinks MANY people "missed" this because a) it is near the end of a very repetitive (but good) book and B) this book was not a NY Times best-seller

I hadn't seen this before, but I'm fairly certain it's a hoax. Does Tague state where he got this?

The give-away for me is that the writer of the report admits Nosenko was a false defector. I don't see the KGB admitting such a thing under any circumstances. There may be documents somewhere in which this is indicated, but I don't believe the KGB would put such a thing in a broad overview of the assassination that might be read by others without a need to know.

The exception, I suppose, would be if this was a "family jewels" type document, that is, a document prepared for the head of the KGB. If this is such a document, well, this should be news...

The alleged DIA letter gives no date for the alleged Soviet report. The Russian original is not supplied, and that is so noted in the letter. We can't judge if the report contains information about Dealey or other not known to the Soviets at any specific time. Consideration of Oswald in Mexico City takes up less space than notes on how the president's "whores" put him hors de combat. Pages 339 and following are apparently an alleged DIA commentary on the Soviet report.

Was the range of conspiracy books and topics described in Soviet point 63 even in existence at the time of the alleged DIA cover letter of 1978?

Edited by David Andrews

The alleged DIA letter gives no date for the alleged Soviet report. The Russian original is not supplied, and that is so noted in the letter. We can't judge if the report contains information about Dealey or other not known to the Soviets at any specific time. Consideration of Oswald in Mexico City takes up less space than notes on how the president's "whores" put him hors de combat. Pages 339 and following are apparently an alleged DIA commentary on the Soviet report.

Was the range of conspiracy books and topics described in Soviet point 63 even in existence at the time of the alleged DIA cover letter of 1978?

DAVID...you might have missed this Bill Kelly posting ,but I recall he posted about a female whistleblower of ONI saying there were 8 feet of ONI Oswald files......makes ya think dont it..????? ..United Fruit was working with ONI in the 1920s.......

#########################################################

Confirming PD SCOTT

=========================

PD Scott in Dallas Conspiracy quoted Stephen Birmingham that Empire Trust maintained ,"something like a private CIA around the world to protect their investments.."(Our Crowd,Harper and Row ,1967,p.378). However there was no documentation in said Dallas Conspiracy book. John Crichton Army Reserve intelligence officer was part of Empire Trust. Crichton's claim to fame was hiring Ilya Mamantov to mistranslate Marina in an incriminating fashion her husband. I did find a second intelligence officer connected to Empire Trust.

At the National American Bank in New Orleans was director Leon Tujague (who gave LHO first job and LHO were he had a problematic Social Security number at the age of 15/half),director Clem A. Shert (Oswald family attorney) and later President of said bank, director Seymour Weiss a Lansky associate and director Ernest Carrere former Navy intelligence officer. Carrere was director of Louisiana Land and Exploration Co. which was owned by Empire Trust. Carrere was also John Mecoms Jr. attorney. John Mecom SR & JR (mob) were friends with DeMohrenschildt.

John Mecom Sr was part of the CIA connected San Jacinto Foundation which was one of the first groups to ask JFK to come to Dallas. That Carrere was Naval intelligence and connected to Empire Trust bolsters Birmingham's claim that Empire Trust had its own private CIA. Empire Trust whose leading shareholders were the inter-related familes of Kuhn,Loeb,Lehman and Bronfman. The Kuhn, Loeb-Morgan alliance, maintain close relationships with the House of Rothschild, said Rothschild's controlled the First National Bank Of Houston. GHWB became director of the Houston Bank in 1977. (Carrere set up his own retired intellligence group for Naval Intell Officers very similar to the way DAP had done.)

+++++++++++++++

Please note at the bank were the man who gave LHO his first job worked (Tujague) is a ONI officer. PLEASE note Dr. Rose wrote a whole article that LHO's Social Security number that was "odd" at age 15/half and started with Tujague company.

++++++++++++++++

from Ramparts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

It is not always easy to obtain information on the foundations which have sustained NSA's international operations. Take the San Jacinto Foundation, for example. In the past, San Jacinto has not only funded important portions of NSA's international program, but it has also given huge sums of money to the program budget of the ISC. In particular, it has been overly generous in supporting The Student, an ISC publication printed in five languages and distributed all over the world as an anti-communist weapon.

One other interesting fact about the San Jacinto Foundation is that, like the J. Frederick Brown Foundation, it has contributed to the CIA-suspect American Friends of the Middle East. No one at NSA, or ISC for that matter, appears to have the vaguest notion of what the San Jacinto Foundation is, who is on its board of directors or where its money comes from. San Jacinto has also apparently managed to avoid the reporting procedures required by law of all tax-exempt foundations. No records for it have been entered at the district office of the Internal Revenue Service in Austin, or with the secretary of the State of Texas, or with the county clerk.

San Jacinto's mailing address is the offices of F.G. O'Conner in the San Jacinto Building in downtown Houston. Mr. O'Conner is the secretary of the foundation. When asked by Ramparts' peripatetic reporter for some information about the foundation, Mr. O'Conner, a graying, distinguished-looking man in his sixties replied, it is a private, closed foundation, never had any publicity and doesn't want any.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SEE SPIDERS WEB THREAD (posts # 46,#47,#48,#50) FOR John Crichton Empire Trust information.

===========================
SEE THE FOURTH DECADE Volume 6,Number 1 for Dr. Jerry Rose Social Security # NUMBER article.
===========================
United Fruit was working with ONI in the 1920s.......
SEE UNITED FRUIT ONI CONNECTION

The Archaeologist was a Spy: Sylvanus G. Morley and the Office of ... - Google Books Result

books.google.com/books?isbn=0826329373
Morley reminded Easton that other United Fruit stations had been instructed to

accept ONI messages. Disappointingly, Easton pointed out that the concessions

==============================
SEE
“The Railroading of Terri Pike” by William Kelly
Edited by Steven Gaal

James Tague is deceased so we can not ask him where he got the document.

Yes, we know. But I was talking about his book. I assumed you'd read it. When someone puts an Appendix in their book, it usually refers back to something in the book. I thought maybe Tague had discussed the document in his text.

DAVID...you might have missed this Bill Kelly posting ,but I recall he posted about a female whistleblower of ONI saying there were 8 feet of ONI Oswald files

I'm questioning the alleged DIA-Soviet documents, not that part of the truth that they contain. I once spied peanuts in elephant crap, yet avoided temptation.

Edited by David Andrews

Likewise, I also edited this comment- see below

(thanks to Larry for clarifying my thinking on this matter) :)

Edited by Vince Palamara

Vince, that's not how history or research works....handed him by someone in the Plaza, come on now. I'm not going to get into the fray here, Pat and David can carry on but

certainly somebody needs to work on finding out if there is a history for that document.

Larry, you are right. Like I said on FB, I appreciate your comments and input (the above was written before you offered your two cents worth). I am extremely careful with my own work and would be dubious of something like this in my "realm", so to speak...but I can see how easy it would be to be taken in by this (IF it is indeed a very well done fake).

Being James Tague and having the document reproduced in his book does not equate with proper provenance. My apologies to all.

I guess I was "smitten" with this document. :)

I guess I was "smitten" with this document. :)Vince Palamara

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vince Im "smitten" with the ONI issue.

1700 Hibernia Bank Building was the location of some United Fruit Company offices.(GAAL)
======================================================================

Thomas H. Purvis

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:54 PM

.....Mrs. OSWALD: "But I had 1 year of high school education is all that I had, sir.
I then went to work at age 17, not quite 17, for one of the biggest corporation lawyers in New Orleans, La. The name then was DuFour, Rosen, Wolff, and Kammer."

"And I think that is the only two jobs-no, Lee worked after school for Dolly Shoe Co. I was working there, in charge of the hosiery department, and Lee worked on Friday afternoon and Saturday as a shoe salesman."

Name: DOLLY SHOE CO., INC.

Type Entity: Business Corporation

2006 Annual Report/Reinstatement form is required in order to reinstate Print Annual Report/Reinstatement Form For Filing

Mailing Address: ', NEW ORLEANS, LA 70150

Domicile Address: ', NEW ORLEANS, LA 70150

Incorporated: 01/24/1955

Registered Agent (Appointed 1/24/1955): CHARLES ROSEN II, 1801 HIBERNIA BK BD., NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

Registered Agent (Appointed 1/24/1955): FELIX H. LAPEYRE, 1801 HIBERNIA BK BD., NEW ORLEANS, LA 70112

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jfk-onlin...jpsgatguat.html

That is how the FBI version of the meeting ends. According to a CIA document dated June 26, 1953, the following also occurred:
-

After leaving the FBI offices, BARRIOS and GATLIN met with a Mr. DUNBAR, who occasionally represents the United Fruit Co. in New Orleans. They asked for one million dollars from the United Fruit Co., in support of BARRIOS' intended revolutionary movement in Guatemala, but they were unsuccessful in obtaining any commitment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type(s) Registered: SERVICE MARK

Registered Name: PHELPS, DUNBAR, MARKS, CLAVERIE & SIMS

Applicant: PHELPS DUNBAR, 365 CANAL STREET, STE 2000, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130-0000

Current Status: ACTIVE

Type of Business: GENERAL LEGAL SERVICES

Classes: 42 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

First Used: 10/01/1955

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: FOR AMERICA

Type Entity: Non-Profit Corporation or Co-op (Non-Louisiana)

2005 Annual Report/Reinstatement form is required in order to reinstate Print Annual Report/Reinstatement Form For Filing

Mailing Address: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Domicile Address: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Principal Office: 208 S LASALLE ST, CHICAGO, IL 60604

Principal Bus. Est. in Louisiana:

Qualified: 07/14/1954

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): CHARLES E. DUNBAR, JR., 321 ST. CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): SUMTER D. MARKS, JR., 321 ST CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

Registered Agent (Appointed 7/14/1954): LOUIS B. CLAVERIE, 321 ST. CHARLES, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130

++++++++++++++++ END POST

GAAL
So as I understand it Marguerite Oswald's uncle (CLAVERIE) worked at a United Fruit Law firm. At the same building were United Fruit had offices was the law firm ,DuFour, Rosen, Wolff, and Kammer, were Marguerite obtained a job. The law firm were also agents for Dolly Shoe Company were Marguerite and son worked. Thus its seems Marguerite uncle knew of a job opening at law offices he ran into.

Since Marguerite did not seem to have strong motherly instincts (placing children in Bethlehem Orphans Home) ,it seems that she may have handed over her children to possible ONI control.
(SEE POST #4 above)
Edited by Steven Gaal